Stepping into the sun{RE-EDIT...

By SincerelyNirvana

It's been a while since I wrote a treebros soulmate au.you can thank CloudFlash55 for this one,they wrote me... More

2♥️
♥️3
Preview #1
4♥️
♥️5
6♥️
♥️7
♥️8
♥️9
10♥️
11♥️
12♥️
♥️13
♥️14
♥️15
♥️16♥️(FINAL CHAPTER!)

♥️1

248 6 2
By SincerelyNirvana

Evan's pov
I was home alone,as usual.my mom was at work,she's a nurse at the hospital.i sighed,I already watered my plants and did my homework.i laid down on my bed and stared at the glow stars on my ceiling,I couldn't even tell what color they were.before my dad left us,my mom used to stay they were neon green.i wonder what that looks like?i stood up,I grabbed my phone."maybe there's something entertaining on here,like a plant!"I thought,I happily scrolled through Instagram.

2 hours of scrolling and getting distracted by frog videos later...

Evan's pov
As I was looking at frog videos I saw a picture of a tree.i tilted my head in confusion,"I've never seen that tree before."I thought.i decided to click on the account,I was amazed!he had pictures of trees,forests,waterfalls.i decided to dm him,to ask him about the tree.

Acorn Hansen sent a picture

Acorn Hansen:what type of tree is this?I've never seen it before

After I typed I immediately waited,I felt anxious.i heard my watch beep,"time to take my pills."I reached for my pills and grabbed my thermos,I took two pills and put them in my mouth,then I drank water(swallowing them in the process).i occasionally checked my phone for a response,nothing.i sighed,I placed my phone in my pocket.i had decided to make some food,I usually don't but I feel like this will take a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...