tenya iida oneshots

fategranddisorder tarafından

Some Tenya Iida one-shots from My Hero Academia I wrote this 2 yrs ago it's definitely cringe ☹️💔💔💔 Daha Fazla

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤
Tenya x Mediocre!Reader
Tenya Iida x Hanta Sero
Tenya Iida x Quirkless!Reader
Tenya Iida x Villain!Reader
Important Notice!!
Tenya Iida x Tomboy!Reader
Tenya Iida x Chubby!Male!Reader
Clearing Things Up!
Tenya Iida x Reader
Tenya Iida x Short!Reader
Tenya Iida x Reader
Notice!
Tenya Iida x Flirtatious!Delinquent!Reader
Tenya Iida x Reader
Tenya Iida x Gamer!Reader
Tenya Iida x Chubby!Reader
Tenya Iida x Reader (Songfic)
Tenya Iida x Depressed!Reader
Flirtatious!Tenya Iida x Dense!Reader
Tenya Iida x Quirkless!Reader Pt 2
Tagged!
Tenya Iida x Hanahaki Diseased! Female!Reader 🍋
Tenya Iida x Reader
Tenya Iida x Villain!Male!Reader
Tenya Iida x Flirtatious!Female!Reader 🍋
Tenya Iida x Yuga Aoyama
Tenya Iida Scenario!
Just Relax 😌😌😌
Final Chapter!!

Tenya Iida x Toddler!Reader

6.9K 113 52
fategranddisorder tarafından

Thanks to @purged_Animepotato I have found my inspiration!

In this you are hit by a quirk that turns you into a five year old toddler! And daddy Iida has to take care of you!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author POV
A band of villains had split up and gone in separate ways to lure the students. Izuku suggested going in partners so everyone paired up and lucky Y/N had gotten asked to be partners with by Tenya Iida.
Reader POV
As Iida and I were walking I could sense that one of the enemies nearby. (Btw it was a robbery at a really big fancy bank) I told Iida to close in on the enemy with me and he obeyed with a nod. It seemed as if the enemy had gotten themselves cornered at a dead end. I knew by the villain's size and the fact he looked weak we had won.
"It's over now villain!" Iida yelled.
The villain was in a state of panic when suddenly he smirked, and stared into my eyes. Suddenly I felt dizzy and blacked out while Iida was contemplating on either chasing the villain who broke a whole through the wall or staying by my side.
Iida POV
I decided to stay by Y/N's side since I was worried he had injected her/him with some sort of chemical that could harm them. Suddenly Y/N disappeared and there was a lump in their hero outfit. Suddenly I saw a small child that looked like Y/N pop out of the outfit. I stared at the small child then suddenly screeched seeing that Y/N had become a small naked toddler. I quickly wrapped Y/N's frail body in the oversized hero suit that was laid down. Using my quirk I dashed back into the entry of the bank to be met upon the rest of my class.
"Hey Iida, where's Y/N?" Uraraka questioned.
"Oh! Uhh, they left through another entry and headed back home since it was getting late!" I said while hiding Y/N behind me.
The class nodded and made their way back to their own houses. I decided to take Y/N to my estate where I could figure out what the villain had done. I placed Y/N down so I could refuel my energy by resting for a minute when suddenly I felt Y/N poking my engines. Next thing I knew they were practically yanking them and trying to bite them! I quickly picked up Y/N and bundled them back into their hero suit and just used my remaining energy to take them back to my estate.
~Time Skip~
Once we got there and inside, I decided to find some small attire for
Y/N so they wouldn't have to be wrapped in the hero suit. Once they changed I decided to study their actions to see if they just shrunk or actually turned into a toddler.
"Da-dada!" Y/N said while having their hands out.
I was shocked then it hit me, Well I guess Y/N is going to be a toddler forever there goes my chances of someday proposing. I then noticed a note on Y/N's back which read,
Once it's midnight your partner will turn back into their original form. Have fun till then!
-Love, Douma (Anyone know who I'm talking about?)
I was relieved that it would just be a few hours but what did they mean by have fun? Suddenly, I heard Y/N wailing, I then noticed that she/he was trying to grab one of my engines. I stood still so Y/N could touch one of them, it felt odd however.
Author POV
It was 10:34 PM and in an hour and a half Y/N would turn back, to pass time Iida let Y/N have piggy back rides and he would read the textbooks for school to them which made Y/N fall asleep due to how stern his voice was and the fact that the subject was boring.
~Time Skip to 12~
Reader POV
I suddenly woke up in a small room and I saw Iida sleeping on a chair next to the bed I was in. I suddenly saw how small my clothing was and decided to quickly change back into my hero outfit (since it was the only thing that fit) once I did that I decided to head back home, but before I did I left a note for Iida so he would now that I went back home.
Iida POV
I woke up to see Y/N wasn't in bed, oh god were they kidnapped?! I panicked then noticed a note on the table.
Dear Iida, thank you for letting me stay at your estate while I was passed out? Or whatever happened to me. I have gone back home and am perfectly fine. So thanks again!
-From Y/N
I was relieved to see that Y/N went back home, since I barely got any rest while taking care of Y/N I went back to sleep once more. I guess I'll confess tomorrow.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The end! Hope you enjoyed make sure to drop down requests so I won't have to be inactive for a while to think of a good plot! Enjoy the hopefully next chapter!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

148K 3.4K 51
✅[COMPLETED]✅ *cringe warning* Without realizing it I stitch love. I stitched up a new kind of love. I stitched up these bonds And these bonds lead...
69.6K 1.7K 85
Just some MHA one-shots to read while being bored ig, this has some angst, fluff, comedy, and smut. Hope you enjoy......
228K 3.6K 26
This is a haikyuu one-shot ( edit: I literally made this when I was so young, it's cringe beware😀🐒)
31.2K 466 48
I really hope you enjoy this story 😁😁 This was my first story. Im going to edit over it and fix any mistakes. This shit is cringy asf