๐ŸŒปHis Precious Soulmate | P.J...

By pepperpizzas

"Now you have my mark," Jimin smirks proudly as he looks at the new mark on my shoulder. ๐Ÿ†1st place in The M... More

1: New start
2: Job
3: Jimin
4: Date
5: Soulmate
6: Family
7: New Chapter
8: Shopping
9: Mark
10: Wedding?
11: Call
12: Dress
13: Happy Tears
14: Photo
15: Arrival
16: Ceremony
17: Wedding Reception
18: First Time
19: Coronation
20: Piano
21: Confusion
22: Lazy Day
23: Noone's Land
24: Mate
25: Autograph
26: Nightmare
27: Answers
28: Kidnapping
29: Werewolves
30: Promise
31: Return
32: Grandaunt
33: Found
34: Old Me
35: Throne
36: Reason
37: Recovery
38: No more problems
Epilogue
Special Chapter
๐ŸŒปSequel๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒปMORE BOOKS๐ŸŒป
Thank you!๐Ÿ’œ

Yoongi's POV

8.6K 363 177
By pepperpizzas

I know she is happy with him...

I know she has the happiness she wouldn't have had with me...

I know she is where she wants to be...

And even though I think this every day; I want her with me just like that day where she petted my head... I'm slowly dying without her.

But I deserve this.

I sob loudly but I don't care anymore. I make my way to the music room. I walk to the piano; I take a deep breath before starting to sing all my feelings away.

[MUSIC] I heard that you're settled down

That you found a boy and you're married now

I heard that your dreams came true

Guess he gave you things, I didn't give to you

Old love

Why are you so shy?

It ain't like you to hold back

Or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded

That for me, it isn't over [MUSIC]

I stop there. I won't find anyone like her ever. She is one in a type, and she was my mate...

"Yoongi..." Hoseok calls me but I don't react.

I bury my face in my hands and I cry harder.

Hoseok sighs heavily. He puts his hand over my shoulder.

"She's happy now," He says quietly.

I smile bitterly.

Every time I see her in the media all I want is to have her in my arms, kiss all her face, and take her back home with me.

But I can't...

Seeing her takes the pain away from me for a while... it is enough for me to see her smiling widely and laughing, even though I'm not the one making her happy I know someone else is.

All I want is to come back in time and have nothing of this happening.

I was so cold to her just like I was with everyone else, but she was special and didn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Would it be selfish of me to go back in time and do everything correctly?" I ask with a broken voice to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked at me with widened eyes... I left him speechless.

"Ah..." He tries to talk but nothing comes out of his mouth. "No," He finally says.

My eyes widened. I thought he would start to scream at me or something of how stupid I was.

"It wouldn't if you MAKE HER HAPPY THIS TIME!" He shouts the last part making me startled. "Jimin would be given someone else as his soulmate..."

I nod, HeeYoung was given to him after I failed miserably in making her happy.

"You know..." Jin comes into the room. "You in this reality would disappear right?" I nod furrowing my brows.

"Does anyone of you want to be king?" I ask them standing up from my seat, their eyes widen and their jaws drop.

"No!" They say at the same time.

I plop myself down on the chair.

I sigh heavily. So close yet so far.

They both gulp while looking at each other.

"I'll do it," Jin finally says.

I turn around to look at him.

"A-are you s-sure?" Hoseok asks.

Jin did leave the royal family to make his dream come true... I'm being way too selfish.

He sighs heavily before talking. "I left you guys when you needed me the most," He says looking down. "I have made my dream come true and now I'm just here doing nothing..."

I look at him with teary eyes.

"Jin, it's okay if you don't-" Jin cuts me off.

"You better start to get all the things you need to go back in time," He says with a confident voice.

A true gummy smile appears on my face, happy tears start to run down my cheek.

I ran out of the castle to go get the things I'll need. This might take decades but it will be worth it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A couple of decades have gone by. I stopped myself from seeing HeeYoung from the moment I decided I was doing this. I want the HeeYoung in this reality to forget about me COMPLETELY.

I squeal excitedly as I see all the things I need in front of me.

Jin has already been crowned king a while ago. He has been well accepted... no one cared honestly, as long as the laws don't change drastically.

"You better do things right Yoongles," Jin tells me.

I nod happily.

"Bye Yoongi... I'll miss you!" Hoseok sobs on my shoulder.

I let my tears fall down my cheek as well. I don't know what I would have done without these two. They saved me and I will always be thankful to them.

"One of the first things you do when you are back is to present HeeYoung to me!" Jin orders.

"I will." I chuckle.

I will disappear from this reality and these two will continue alone... I hug them tightly.

I sigh before starting the process. My heart flutters at the thought of seeing HeeYoung as mine again.

I open the portal. I look back one last time seeing the Jin and Hoseok that helped me through all this.

I go in. I close my eyes when I feel my body disintegrating while my soul goes alone.

I open my eyes once I feel normal again. I look around while I walk. This is the place where...

I suddenly bump into a small presence. I look down, I stop breathing when I see who it is.

HeeYoung

"Oh! I'm so sorry sir!" She bows.

I stop my tears from falling with all my will. Her scent fills my nose making me extremely happy.

"Oh, don't worry gorgeous lady." She looked up at me. We made eye contact, I immediately noticed that she's blushing.

"I-I..." She trailed off but we can't stop staring into each other's eyes.

"Do you need help with those groceries?" I ask her sweetly.

"N-no, thank y-you..." She answers politely.

"I won't accept a no as an answer." She looks taken aback but she still hands me a couple of groceries for me to carry.

I follow her up the hill. She is so shy and cute.

My HeeYoung.

I enter her house after her. I hear the maids gasp when they see me but they don't say anything else.

"T-thank you, sir." HeeYoung bows.

"It was my pleasure. Wouldn't you like to go eat out with me?" I give her my best smile

Her eyes widen and her cheek deeply flush.

"I-I have to a-ask dad," She says shyly.

My smile widens as I nod.

All the maids look at me with widening eyes.

HeeYoung goes out of the kitchen. She comes back minutes later dragging his dad and with his brother following closely.

"Who's this HeeYoung?" His dad asks with furrowing brows.

I clear my throat to present myself.

"I'm King Yoongi." I bow, all of their eyes widen.

"K-king?" Her father stutters.

"Yes, but I'm not here because of that." They calm down a bit. "I would like to take your daughter on a date, sir."

Her father and brother look at each other.

Her father looks at HeeYoung for confirmation. "O-okay" Her father stutters. "but I want her back by 8 o'clock," He says firmly.

"Yes sir." I smile widely.

I extend my arm for HeeYoung to take, she takes it with a shy smile.

We leave her house. I feel all the gazes on me but I don't care.

It's my time to make things right with the love of my life.

I'm going to be the one that makes you happy this time HeeYoung, I will not let you be sad, I will be by your side the rest of my life, I will make you Mrs. Min, I will make you my queen and the mother of my children.

Joseon HeeYoung, you are my everything. I will not let you go away from me this time.

I will make sure to protect you from everything.

I will not fail to you this time my love.

==========

A/N- I hope no one's mad at me LOL. I couldn't help it, I wanted him happy too, he didn't interfere in Miyoung's and Jimin's love story that we know.

I hope you all liked this chapter where Yoongi finally decides to make things right.

I love you all!

Bye-bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 52.9K 68
"We become the monsters we're most afraid of." --- "Jimin," she breathed out. "You're allowed to touch me." His plump lips slightly parted as a gasp...
106K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
170K 5.1K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
2.4K 42 22
"Eomma, how do you know who your soulmate is if there is more than one person with those initials?" "When you are near your soulmate, Jimin-ah, two m...