Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

44. Till baby's birth

26.6K 1.3K 394
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum.

Hey lovely readers.

Early update 😍

**************

Rahmaan's POV

I sat on the ground with mama after they took baba in emergency ward. I couldn't believe baba had heart attack. Baba's life was in dangerous just because of me. My mama was crying miserably because of me. My family was in pain because of me. I don't know how to handle all this. My heart was aching in too much pain. Forehead became sweaty in fear, if something happened to baba then?

No! Baba can't leave me!

Painfull tears escaped my eyes. I looked at mama. She was crying holding me tightly. I hugged her tightly while sobbing.

"Shh..no..nothing... will happen to...ba...ba" I tried to consoled mama and got up from ground taking her with me.

"Rah...maan...if any..thing happen to...him then..I will..di..."

"Mama please" I didn't let her finished her sentence and hugged her tightly. I tried to control myself and tears because of mama. I have to be strong. But I don't think I was that much strong.

"Mama" I heard Hana's voice and look up to see her coming toward us.

"Hana" mama stood up and instantly hugged hana

"Mama.. please don't cry" she said while tear rolling down her cheeks.
I saw muneeb marziya appi Nabeel bhai they all coming toward us.

"Chachi" marzi aapi hugged mama while saying soothing words.

I saw hana coming toward me. And divorce papers and her sign flash in my mind making making me weak and my heart's pain increased tenfold.

"Did doctor said anything?" She asked and i look away wiping my tears

"Not yet" I replied shortly and she nodded.

"Hana...take care of mama" I said and was about to go but she held my wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asked and I saw concern in her eyes which brought a small smile on my lips.

"I'm coming... Please be with mama.. Fathima is in Dubai and Riya aapi in America so please don't leave mama's side.. until I come back" I requested.

"She's my mama too.. you don't have to tell me to take care of her" she said angrily. I smiled and walked away from there.

*************

Author's POV

Rahmaan came to prayer room and after doing his ablution he did his namaz and sat on the ground holding his hand in front of allah.

"Allah please Aisa na kare (Don't do this allah).. don't give me this punishment.. it's all my fault I know but don't make my parents pay.. don't take my baba away from us.. please save my baba.. save my family.. your merciful Allah Miya... Show some mercy on us.. if anything happened to baba then my family will be shattered. My mama.. she can't bear this pain.. she really loves baba... If something happened then i will never be able to face her... Please don't let anything happened to my baba.. you can punish me Allah Miya... It's all my fault.. but please save my baba... I really love my baba.. please save my baba"

Rahmaan cover his face with his hands and continuesly cried in prayer room while begging in front of allah. He was afraid if anything happened to his baba then he will be broken. he will never be able to face himself or his mother. He will never forgive himself.

While hana become tensed. She was also crying for her baba but rahmaan's that painful look make her restless. She never saw him that much broken. She wanted to know where he was going and wanted to go behind him but her pride came infront of her.

She looked at Shabana and saw her leaned in marziy's shoulder while sobbing. Hana Sigh and rubber her face and stood up from chair.

"Where are you going?" Muneeb asked when he saw hana walking away from there.

"I'm going to pray for baba" she replied and walked toward prayer room.

As she came in front of prayer room she saw door slightly open and someon's weeping voice. She thought to go back cause she didn't wanted to disturb anyone's prayer but as she was about to turned she saw rahmaan's shoes outside the door. Frowning she opened the door and saw rahmaan on prayer matt covering his face with his hands while crying miserably. Hana heart clenched seeing him like this and eyes become wet. She took a step forward but stopped. And again take step back. Not knowing what to do.

He needs you: her heart screamed

No he doesn't needs you hana.. he can do whatever he wants: her mind said and she decided to listen to her mind and turned to go but..

"Please save my baba... You can...ta..take my life.. but save my... ba..baba" hana heard his heart breaking voice. And stopped. her heart was aching and she remembered when she lost her father rahmaan was the one who helped her to came out of that horrible situation. And she couldn't find her heart to ignored his this state and ran to him.

"Maan" hana whisper while standing infront him. He uncovered his face and saw hana standing there. While hana felt her knees weak seeing his red face, swollen eyes due to crying. She sat infront of him.

"Hana" rahmaan whisper back in painful voice while tears falling from his eyes continuesly.

He hugged hana and hana didn't think for second to hugged him back. Hana caress his back of head which was placed on her chest. He was crying like small child.

"Ha..na...it's all my fault... if any..thing happened to baba...then... I..i will never forgive myself..." He said through his hiccups.

"Shh...shh... Nothing will happen to baba... please don't crying maan... It's not your fault" she whispered while running her fingers through his hair trying to consoled him. Rahmaan shook his head and moved back a little to face her.

"No hana... You don't know... I hurt baba.. he was yelling at me... After 3 months... he...he talked to me today... When he saw div..divorce papers he couldn't control and shouted at me until his heart broke.." he mumbled and closed his eyes tightly as if his father's that painful face came in front of him.

While hana felt burden raising in her heart hearing this.

My divorce papers led baba here

She thought and looked at rahmaan who's eyes were closed and head bow while mumbling continuesly.

"Mama will never forgive me... I will never be able to face her... What I will say to fathima and Riya aapi.. they both told me to take cared of our parents... They will also blame me for his condition... And I know they will be right and I can't defend myself infront of them... I can't able see hate in my love ones eyes anymore. before anything happened like this I should die...." He was blabbering like mad man.. he didn't know what to say and what to feel. He love his parents too much and now if anything happened to his baba then he will lose his both parents because his mama never forgive him after that. all this happened because of him. and that think increased his pain every second. He was shaking in fear

"Maan please" hana cut him off and cupped his face

"Please be strong... Nothing will happen to baba... Don't lose hope... And mama needs you if you become like this then who will take care of mama... You said you promised Riya aapi and Fathima aapi that you will take cared of your parents then how can you lose hope like this" she tried her best to consoled him and hugged him again and felt him relax a little in her arms. He wrapped his arms around her. And nuzzled his face in her neck.

They both hold each other tightly closing their eyes and forgetting eeverything for that moment. And felt peace ran in their heart.

After which felt like hours rahmaan moved back and saw Hana's face. Hana look at him with her softness face. Rahman kissed her forehead and put his forehead on hers.

"Thank you" he whispered. after everything he did to her she was still here to support him when he needed someone. And that thing make him love her even more.

"For what?" Hana asked in whisper. While their eyes were closed.

"For being here when I needed you so much" he replied. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her.

"No need to thanks me.. If someone else was in your place I will did this to him as well" she said but her tone wasn't harsh it was like she didn't wanted to accept her real reason.

"Accha.. you would have hold him like this?" he asked with small smirk and hana realised that her arms was still wrapped around him. She tried to move back but rahmaan tight his grip on her.

"Thats why I love you so much" he said. Hana glared at him. And placed her both hands on his chest to pushed him.

"I know you hate me but still my Hanu's soft heart led her here to consoled me" he said and lose his grip as he saw Hana's face became hard.

Hana stood up and walked out of the room following by rahmaan.

As they both came back they saw doctor coming out of the room. Rahman ran to doctor.

"How's my baba?" He asked worriedly.

"He's out of danger. But still he needs to be in ICU for 24 hours" doctor inform them and they all let out breath of relief.

"Um.. who is hana?" doctor asked.

"My wife.. why?" rahmaan replied pointing towards hana and then asked.  everyone who was there glared at him including hana but didn't say anything as per the situation.

"He wants to meet her" doctor said and hana came infront him.

"You can go" doctor told hana and she turned to look at Shabana who smiled assuring her to go. Hana nodded and went inside.

°°°°°°°°

Hana's POV.

I came inside the room and saw baba laying on the bed with oxygen mask on his face. His eyes were closed and he looked so weak that my heart clenched and tears fall down my eyes.

"Baba" I whisper sitting beside him on the bedside chair. He opened his eyes with much difficulties and looked at me. A small smile came to his lips.

"Please get well soon baba... I can't see you like this... I want to see your and mama's romance. I want to tease her and you know na baba.. how much I like my this activity" I said cheerfully smiling while controlling my tears. Baba smiled looking at me and slowly he took off his oxygen mask.

"Baba what are you doing?.. you need this" I said and tried to make him wear that mask but he shook his head.

"Your here beta... I..i don't need anything now" baba said. I smiled holding his hand.

"Forgive me beta... please forgive me" after few moments silence baba said.

"What? Baba what are you saying? Why your asking forgiveness... It should be me...." Baba didn't let me complete my sentence.

"No beta.... You did nothing wrong... If...if someone is wrong here then it's my family my son... We should be careful with rahmaan... Knowing his current nature... If we.. did ruksati on time then it would have never happened" baba said in his trembling voice making my eyes welled up.

"Now it had happened baba.. there is nothing we can do about this now" I said with sad smile.

"How I'm going to face my brother" baba mumbled and tear escaped from corner of his eyes.

"Baba please...it's not your fault...it's my destiny" I said wiping his tears.

"But I can't live knowing what my son did to you.. and how he abandoned you at this stage" he said and closed his eyes tightly. I didn't know what to say so I just kept my mouth shut.

"Hana" baba called me and looked at me.

"Please come back to home beta" he said making my eyes grew wide.

"Baba...." I trailed off feeling fear Crawl in me.

"No beta... I'm not asking you to give chance to that moron... I'm just saying this to you... For my grandchild.." he said and I saw light in his eyes.

"Beta I want my grandchild to birth in his grandfather's house... I want you to be with us at this stage... I want to take care of you...and if allah's will.. you will be able to forgive rahmaan before your child's birth... then that will be good for that moron... And if..if not then I promise you.. I will.. tell rahmaan to divorce you... Though You can't be divorced before your child's birth" baba said all this in his weak voice. And I didn't know what to say and do. And then realisation hit me

Its true! we can't divorced before my baby's birth. I thought and looked at baba.

"Please don't deny beta... Till baby's birth...be with us" baba requested more like begged and I couldn't say no so I nodded looking down.

"I will come baba... But only for you... Till baby's birth I will stay in Mirza house but after that you have to full fill your promise" I said and he smiled while nodding his head. I kissed baba's hand and turned to go.

I was walking toward door looking down in my own thoughts when I bump into someone. I was about to fall but an arms wrapped around me stopping me from falling.

I looked up and saw Maan. He held me by my waist with smiled on his lips. He come closer to me and said.

"I promise you... I will earn your forgiveness and will win your heart again before our baby's birth" he kissed my forehead and walked out leaving me frightened. I place my hand on my heart.

Please don't betraye me

****************

How was it?

What you think about Hana's decision?

I know many of you not happy with her decision but I will tell you guys it will be interesting to see what will happen when rahmaan will show his love to hana while hana will showing her hate to him.

Don't think hana will forgive him. Not that easily.

Please do Votes and comments.

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
1M 84.4K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...