Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 25

20.6K 493 408
By criselr

~July 9th ~

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Sofia hasn't returned any of my calls or texts since our fight, well technically since I broke up with her. I honestly don't know what to do, I'm going insane. Harry did call me and told me that Soph needed time to think things through and I seriously felt like I might kill someone. I know that I should give her space, but I just can't seem to stay away from her. And it's killing me to know that we're going to be in the same place and not see each other. That's why I decided to take matters into my own hands. I need to see her, whatever it takes. So using my 'detective' skills I started stalking Soph's instagram until I found Victoria's, her best friend. And from there I found her twitter. I saw that she had tweeted a lot of things about going to Houston and saw that she followed me. Yes! So far, so good. Now came the insane part of my plan, I just hoped it worked, because let's face it, I had never done anything like this. Putting my thoughts aside I decided to wing it and just hope for the best. I started to write my tweet:

N: Hey guys! So I know I never do this, but I'm feeling generous today. I'm giving away 2 front row tickets with access to soundcheck to my Houston concert. RT for a chance to win.

And before I had second thoughts I hit send, hoping her friend would take the bait. I decided to give further instructions in another tweet.

N: I'll be picking a winner in 5 hours and I'll send them a dm with the details.

There. Now all I had to do was wait and hope for the best, which was the most excruciating part. I closed twitter before it got mental, I knew the responses and retweets would be flooding in. Besides, I was already so anxious, I didn't need to stress even more. I decided to entertain myself by watching a movie, to make time go by faster. It did, but the movie lasted 2 hours, I still had 3 hours to kill before the contest ended and 4 more hours 'till it was time for the concert.

I decided to hit the gym with Jim, my bodyguard and it really helped me de-stress and clear my mind. After that I headed back to shower and eat a late lunch. By the time I realized, it was already 6 o'clock, the 5 hours were up. It was now the moment of truth. I crossed my fingers as I clicked Victoria's twitter handle and thankfully, she had retweeted my tweet. My plan had worked. I felt bad for it not being a 'fair' contest, but desperate times, called for desperate measures. I decided to send her a dm right that second.

N: Hi Victoria. You're the winner of the 2 tickets with access to soundcheck for the Houston concert on July 11th. Please send your full name and a picture so that I can add you to the list and don't forget to bring an ID. Soundcheck starts at 4 p.m. so be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before to get checked in. Congratulations, can't wait to see you in Houston!

As soon as the message was sent I decided to tweet to let the fans know that a winner had already been 'chosen'.

N: A winner has already been chosen and contacted via DM. Thank you to everyone who participated. Keep an eye out for future contests :)

I now had to do this for a couple of shows, so that fans wouldn't get suspicious. And to be honest, it didn't bother me at all. I always had some reserved front row tickets for family and friends. It would be great to give them to some fans every now and then. I checked my dm's before quitting the app and Victoria had already answered. Thank god!

V: Oh my god!! Really? I can't believe it! I never win anything. Thank you so much Niall. See you in two days.

V: My full name is: Victoria A. Díaz Serrano. And here's a picture of me.

V: [Attachment]

N: Thanks love, see you in two days!

My plan was set in motion. Sofia was in for a surprise. A good one I hope.

The only thing that kept me going and helped me stay strong during the show was the fact that I was going to get to see her in two days. And that she would hopefully forgive me.

~July 12th ~

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

Niall hasn't tried to contact me in two full days, and honestly I'm grateful for that. I'm sure Harry told him that I needed space and I'm glad he understood. I'm way calmer now, I don't know if I'm ready to forgive him just yet, but I'm getting there. I've tried to stay off from social media as much as possible because it'll kill me to see pictures of Niall in the same city I'm in. It'll just remind me of how excited I was to come to this trip to see him and now we won't see each other. I know it's my decision, but it still hurts like hell.

"Sofiaa. Are you up yet?" I heard Vic scream as she pounded the door to the room I was staying in. Thankfully Josh's guest room was on the opposite side of the house from his room, that way I didn't get to hear them during the night.

"Yes, I'm up." I hollered back as I stood up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I heard Vic open the door and hear a thud as she threw herself on the bed.

"Get over here." She ordered as she patted the bed.

"Coming." I replied while I was still brushing my teeth, so I'm not quite sure if she understood. I rinsed my mouth and hurried over to her. Throwing myself next to her.

"So about the surprise." She started talking, and I was so eager to hear about it. Anything to get my mind off Niall.

"Yeah, do tell please. I've been dying to know."

"Oh no, I'm not telling you yet. I just came her to tell you that we have to leave after lunch, because we have to be there at 3:30 and it's about a 45 minute drive."

"Oh come on, just tell me where we're going."

"No, I won't tell you. That's the whole point of a surprise. Wear something comfortable yet cute. And we're going to be outside, so wear lots of deodorant and set your makeup correctly." She continued. I hated the fact that she didn't tell me what we were doing, but I still appreciated her gesture of taking me out for the afternoon. It meant a lot to me that she took the time to go out with me alone when she came all the way here to visit her boyfriend, she really is such a good friend.

I took a shower and did my makeup, making sure to set my face correctly, before choosing an outfit. It took me about 20 minutes but I finally settled for some black ripped wide legged jeans and a white crop top paired with my white sneakers. I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, since she said that we were going to be outside and it was really hot and humid. I didn't want my hair sticking to my neck because of the sweat. At 2 pm I headed down for lunch, we had ordered poke bowls and it was absolutely delicious. After we were finished eating I headed back up to brush my teeth and grab my bag, which of course had makeup stored, in case I needed to reapply it throughout the day.

"It's time to go." I heard Vic call from downstairs

"Coming." I answered as I bolted down the stairs.

"Bye honey." Vic told Josh before pecking his lips and turning around to drag me out the door.

"Bye Josh." I called as I waved goodbye with my free hand.

"Hand me the keys. I'll drive." Victoria ordered as she stuck her hand out. I reluctantly handed her the keys. "Thanks." She spoke as she typed an address into her phone, setting the gps.

After 45 minutes of driving, we finally made it to our destination. I was still unsure of where we were, because of course Victoria had taken away my phone so I couldn't check maps and we were in a parking lot surrounded by trees. I could see a big structure ahead of us, but I still couldn't make out where we were.

"We're here!" Vic announced proudly as she got out of the car.

"Here where?" I asked her confused.

"The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion." She excitedly shrieked. And as soon as the words left her mouth, realization hit me and the color drained from my face. Niall's concert was here. She had brought me to Niall's concert, she knew I was a fan and she was a fan too. Of course she would bring me here, she didn't know the whole story. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What the hell was I gonna do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys, triple update today! How are you enjoying the story so far? Did you like Niall's plan? Wasn't it cute? How do you think Sofia will react? I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 229 24
4 girls tricked by a fake Harry Styles kik account and a new friendship that stars between these 4 girls! After a while there dreams come true includ...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...
577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
114K 2.1K 28
So if we knew all along, why did it take so long? We've known it since we were young, so why did it take so long? *^*^*^* Friendship is a connectio...