BLOODFEUD 1

By luvelich

BOOK 1 OF BLOODFEUD DUOLOGY. Bloodfeud, a group consisting perilous members. Brotherhood means a 'boy' member... More

BLOODFEUD 1
Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Wakas

Kabanata 5

31K 1.3K 475
By luvelich

Kabanata 5

Until now, they are staring at me like a predator ready to take its prey. I can feel it through my soul. Even though I didn't give back their gazes.

My eyes were directly looking at the monitor. I stared at her highly-curved eyelashes down to the pointed tip of her nose.

Hindi ko alam kung nakaramdam ba siya ng titig dahil bigla siyang tumalikod mula sa pwesto kanina. Tumayo siya habang nilalaro ang maliit na baril sa kamay.

It's so dark at her place. Black, that even the color of her hoodie cannot be identified. The only bulb inside the room is giving a dim light.

I stared at her hands, playing the gun expertly. I badly want to know who's the woman under that hoodie.

Natigilan lang ako sa pag-iisip nang biglang mamatay ang monitor. Agad akong nakarinig ng bulungan sa paligid. Mukhang kanina pa sila nagpipigil dahil nariyan ang Domina.

"Magnus!" a girl from Mortred exclaimed. "Bakit may babae kayo sa grupo?!"

"We don't need to explain it you, Flair," Magnus drawled lazily.

Flair's gaze transfixed to me sardonically. She raised her brow while surveying my face and the whole me. Seconds only, their founder stalked her.

"That's against the rules," Adrestia smirked at me sarcastically. "So why?"

"If you are questioning it," I paused. "Why don't you ask the Domina, instead?"

Nawala ang ngisi niya nang marinig iyon. Maybe she realized the thing. Well, the Domina even welcomed me in her own sicked way.

I tiredly frowned when I saw the Promes, walking towards us. My brows furrowed when I saw Ozenn smirking at me.

"Avior Leuxia... Levesque," he observed me. "Lucky BF."

Nanunuri ko siyang tiningnan dahil sa pagtataka. He should be angry right now since I punched him earlier.

"Huwag mo naman masyadong ipahalata na gutom ka sa Levesque, Ozenn," Zyon mocked him.

Is he connected with a Levesque? I don't fucking understand what Zyon said.

"Malaki na ang kasalanan mo sa akin," Lewis looked at me before smirking. "Mawawala 'yon lahat kapag lumipat ka sa 'min."

I looked at him without any expression but a bored one.

"I didn't ask about it, I don't even care," I lazily answered.

Nawala ang ngisi ni Lewis bago umismid. Tila nawalan siya ng pag-asa sa mga mata.

"Ozenn," Adrestia called him. "Why does your hood is so persuasive? What's with the girl?"

They turned their head to Magnus and Trevan when they chuckled. Ozenn gritted his teeth because of rage.

"If your brotherhood thinks that she's the Domina then you are all wrong," Magnus smirked at them mockingly.

"She got the aura, but no," Trevan remarked and shook his head.

"Hindi iyon an-"

"Tingin mo hindi namin naisip yung motibo niyo Ozenn?" Yuno asked him in a monotone. "Your brotherhood wants an ace inside."

Diretso ang tingin ko kila Ozenn pero nagawa kong saluhin ang punyal na ibinato ng kung sino sa paligid. Dahan-dahan kong nilingon kung saan nanggaling iyon.

Lahat sila ay gulat na nakatingin sa akin. Mas lalo kong nakita ang panghihinayang sa mga mata ng mga Prometheus.

I smirked when I saw the goddess tilting her head on me. Tinitingnan at sinusuri kung nadaplisan man lang ba ako.

"Venus!" I heard Lenus exclaimed.

She clapped her hands slowly and elegantly while walking towards us.

"You are great."

"Venus," Laxner called her seriously. "You shouldn-"

"Shut up," Venus glared at him.

I saw Adrestia, glaring at the two of them. She muttered a cursed before turning her back and walking away with Flair.

"Yuno!" isang babae na kasunod ni Venus.

Obviously, from the Duivel.

"Marshall," Yuno greeted back happily.

I can't stop my brows furrowing when they hugged each other. Well, I'm not fucking jealous. What the fuck? I'm just curious.

He moved on from my sister? Well, I saw how many times she rejected him. I saw it... everytime.

Nawala lang ang tingin ko sa kanila nang mas lumapit sa akin si Venus na parang may pakay.

"Leuxia," she called me. "Transfer to us since I don't have a leader. I can't search someone like you."

Agad umalma ang Prome sa kabilang gilid nang marinig iyon. Hindi ko sila maintindihan. Kahit ako'y nagtataka gaya nila Adrestia.

"Venus," banta ng kambal niya.

But her offer is tempting huh? A leader instantly of the Duivel Hood. But I would take her offer down. I don't like grabbing things that I didn't suffer from.

I can smell danger on it.

"I can recommend my friend instead," I offered her. "You'll surely like her."

"Great, th-"

Natigil sa pagsasalita si Venus nang marinig ang tawa ng isang babae mula sa likod. Agad na nagpantig ang tainga ko roon.

"And who's friend, Leuxia?" Xaira sarcastically asked. "Azea Solasta? Your friend who got into an accident? By the way how's her legs now?"

Malamig ko siyang tinitigan na halos tumagos na iyon.

"Kaya ka nang lumpuhin ulit ngayon," I casually said.

"You are definitely wrong."

She gave me a sarcastic look before roaring a laugh again.

"Yes, sorry my bad," I sarcastically said. "Even she's in her weakest state, she can still beat you up."

Masama ang tingin niya sa akin nang marinig iyon. Bago pa siya magsalita ulit ay biglang naging madilim ang paligid.

The light turned into dim one. The hoods around started walking back to their places like it's a must to do. My brows furrowed on it.

"There's a mission again," Primo whispered.

While they are still walking, we heard a continuous tap and knock of fingers in a table. It's the Domina, and she seems waiting for us to be set.

But her taps looks like a pattern. I surveyed the Bloodfeud and they are all looking serious. Laxner was mouthing something but I can't read it.

"51 32 smuggled motorcycles, Saturday night this week," Domina said coldly with authority.

Then the light turned bright again. The monitor blacked out. They started going out from the hall.

What the fuck? Iyon na 'yon?

I thought there will be a mission? I looked at the Bloodfeud that seems to be calm.

"Wait, that's it?" I asked perplexedly.

"Oo, Leuxia," Terviel nodded.

"How about the mission? It's like that?" How can we solve it with clues only?"

They pursed their lips to contain a laugh. Bloodfeuds turned their head to Mako and Kael.

"You didn't tell her?" Vlast asked my cousins.

"I forgot," Mako chuckled.

"Leuxia, the Domina isn't fond of giving the mission directly," Magnus turned to me. "She wants thrill."

My brows furrowed on it. Still not clear to me.

"Domina gave the most important clue earlier with a code," Laxner said expertly. "I know you've noticed how she taps her hand. It's a Morse code, she showed the main clue using it."

I nodded while processing it. I can't help to be amazed. But still, there's a hole.

"But what if the hoods didn't get her signals?" I asked again. "The mission will just fail."

"That's why you need to be clever enough, before you enter this Hood," Trevan drawled lazily.

It's just Thursday now, she gave the mission earlier. Malamang ay hindi pa rin niya direktang ibinigay iyon gamit ang Morse code.

I like how she challenges her people. She wants them to be smarter and stronger. She doesn't want things to be basic only.

That's probably the reason why there are so many hoods but with only one mission. They are competing who will be able to solve first the code and the mission.

And looks like Laxner got the code instantly. It's amazing that he memorized the fucking Morse code. Trevan decided the meeting for tomorrow.

Dumiretso na kami ng uwi sa mansion nila Mako. Mas nauna lang ako dahil may hinatid pa sila ni Kael na Bloodfeud.

Sinalubong agad ako nila Azea na nag-uusap sala. Agad akong naupo sa isa sa mga sofa dahil sa ibabalita tungkol kay Xaira.

"The Caceres came back again," I said in a monotone.

"What?" iritadong tanong ni Azea.

"That's why I saw Shane earlier," Atasha muttered. "She even tried to attack Hattie."

My brows furrowed when I heard it. I immediately glanced at Hattie to check if she's okay. She nodded at me, telling that she's fine. I believed it, Tasha won't let her.

"And they are inside the Hood Association."

"What?!" gulat na tanong ni Tasha.

"I saw Xaira earlier with other Caceres," I looked at Azea.

Masama ang tingin ni Azea sa kawalan nang marinig ang pangalan niya. She reallly hates her. After the accident, and then proving it, I badly wanted to kill her now.

"What's your plan?" I asked Azea.

She frowned before looking at me.

"Xaira is still racing now, I want to beat her first before making her suffer," Azea said seriously.

It looks like we'll go back to our routine before. Ang paglampaso sa dalawang Caceres tuwing karera.

They are leading in racing world now. Xaira and Caden, took our spot when we left for a while.

And now we are taking it back.

"Nagtataka lang ako kung bakit sila biglang bumalik ulit," Hattie blurt out in a sudden.

"Maybe they heard about our comeback," Tasha shrugged.

"And maybe for a deep reason," I pursed my lips. "I have to watch their every move inside the Hood Association."

"That's the best move for now. We need to take it slow," Azea nodded. "They should suffer slowly but painfully..."

I nodded and agreed with her. I'm also curious about Vielle's case. Hindi pa rin ako panatag na wala silang kinalaman.

Matapos ang halos isang taon mula nang mawala siya ay magpapakita na naman sila. Dapat hindi na sila pinagbigyan nila Ate at Lucien dati.

"I'll go now," Hattie stood up.

"Agad? Ihahatid ka na namin dahil nariyan ang mga Caceres," tumayo si Azea.

"No need, my driver is waiting now outside," Hattie shook her head.

She started arranging her things. Tumayo kaming tatlo kaya napatingin siya sa amin na nagtataka.

"Why?" she asked slowly.

"Ihahatid ka na namin sa gate-"

"No need, there's a guard and I can handle myself. Bye!" she exclaimed while walking fast.

My brows furrowed at her. Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo bago mabilis na umakyat sa ikalawang palapag.

Dumiretso kami agad sa balkonahe kung saan kitang-kita ang harap ng gate namin. We saw her walking and almost running towards a sports car.

"What the fuck, Tasha?"

I pursed my lips when I saw her holding a binoculars. She chuckled while looking on it.

"Infairness, ang gwapo ng driver niya," tumango-tango si Tasha. "At Bloodfeud pa..."

I instantly looked at her when I heard it.

"Ano?" paninigurado ko.

"I can remember his face, he's a Bloodfeud!" she answered.

Agad kong hinablot ang binoculars niya para makita kung sino ang tinutukoy niya. Napaawang ang bibig ko nang makita si Terviel na pinagbubuksan siya ng pinto.

"Kaya pala kilala niya si Hattie," bulong ko.

"Sino?" tanong ni Azea kaya ibinigay ko sa kaniya ang binoculars. "He's familiar..."

Tinanaw namin sila hanggang sa makaalis na. Magkakilala sila? Hindi man lang nabanggit sa amin ni Hattie, tss.

Tahimik na lumipas ang gabi namin sa mansion. Walang mga Caceres na umatake o kaya pumuslit. Gaya ng mga gawain nila dati pa.

We informed Kuya Miro and the Levesques in Santuario that they are here again. After a freaking year.

Wala naman silang ibang sinabi kundi manmanan lang muna. We all agree on it since we still don't have any evidence about Vielle's case. But they are still the main suspect.

"Leuxia! Tara na!" dinig kong sigaw ni Kael mula sa labas.

I grabbed my phone before going out from my room. We are off to the Bloodfeud's place again. I'm just wearing a gray sweatshirt and loose denim jeans.

I'm riding now again my black Ducati. Maybe our routine will be like this and it's great. Especially, it's our vacation now. We don't have anything to do.

Halos magkarerahan kami sa highway nila Mako dahil motor din ang gamit nila ngayon. Iilan ang napapatingin sa mataong lugar dahil sa mabilis na pagbulusok ng mga motor namin.

Gladly, we reached Trevan's mansion safe and sound. Kahit ang mga guwardiya nila ay nagulat din nang makita kaming paparating at humaharurot.

Walang tao sa gazebo o kahit saan. They are probably inside now and planning about the mission.

Pero iba ang bumungad sa amin pagpasok sa hideout. May iilang tulog sa sofa at sa gitna ng ring. Napailing ako habang iginagala ang tingin.

"What the hell?" Mako cursed loudly.

We walked towards Vlast with Primo and Kaiden. They are sitting on a small coffee table. Sila lang ang gising kaya nagtungo kami roon.

"Anong nangyari?" Kael asked them.

"Mga puyat siguro," ani Primo. "Gigising din sila kapag nariyan na si Trevan."

"Nasaan ba si Trevan?" Mako asked.

They just shrugged. I didn't bother to protest since it's so early for that now. I roamed my eyes around again.

"Wala pa ang iba?" I turned to them.

"In shooting range outside," Vlast answered.

Napatingin ako sa kaniya na pabalik-balik ang tingin sa orasan. Ganoon din sina Mako.

"What are you doing?" Primo asked perplexedly.

"Tinitingnan ko kung gaano katagal ang kaya ni Terviel," humalakhak si Vlast.

Taka kaming napatingin sa kaniya maliban kay Kaiden na tumawa rin.

"Kaya saan?" I asked him.

"Kasama kasi ni Terviel yung babae niya sa kwarto," Kaiden pointed the door in front of us.

"And?" Primo asked again.

They laughed at him because he get it. What the fuck?

Iyon palang ang naririnig ko ay alam ko na agad ang tinutukoy ni Vlast, tss. Napatitig ako sa pinto ng kwarto. Hindi kaya si Hattie iyon?

"I want to see if he can beat me," Vlast roared a laughter. "Pinakamatagal kong nagawa iyon ay dalawang oras. Partida puyat pa ako noon."

Napangiwi ako nang marinig iyon. Nagtawanan naman sina Kaiden at si Primo ay nanatiling walang ideya.

"What are you talking about?" Primo asked again.

"You won't understand, virgin boy of Bloodfeud!" Vlast mocked him.

Kita ko ang pamumula ng tenga ni Primo nang marinig iyon.

"Fuck you, Vlast," Primo glared him.

"Oh my innocent boy is now cursing," pang-aasar din ni Kaiden.

Nagtawanan sila Mako roon at ginatungan pa si Primo. I didn't expect that there's a Bloodfeud member who's very innocent until now. And a fucking virgin? Well, it's not common when it comes to men.

Napalingon ako agad sa pinto nang marinig ang pagbukas noon. Nanlaki ang mata ni Hattie nang makita niya akong bumungad sa kaniya.

"Weak! 40 minutes only?" Vlast sounds disappointed. "You didn't beat me, Terviel."

Terviel looked at him perplexedly. Hattie pursed her lips when she saw my brow shot up.

"Hattie," banta ko.

Hinawakan niya ako sa braso at hinila palabas. Sinundan kami ng tingin nila Terviel. Muntik pa siyang sumunod pero pinigilan ni Hattie.

Palabas na sana kami nang bumukas ang pinto at tumambad sa amin si Trevan kasama nina Magnus at Laxner.

"Where are you going?" Trevan asked, looking at me.

"Ihahatid ko lang siya sa labas," I casually answered.

He nodded before going inside. Nang makalabas kami ay dinig ko ang sigaw niya sa mga natutulog na Bloodfeud.

"What's the thing between you and Melendrez?" I asked her when we got beside her car.

"I'm not sure," Hattie shrugged.

I laughed when I heard it.

"So you are playing with him too?"

Nagkibit-balikat lang siya. Matagal ko nang kaibigan si Hattie kaya kilala ko siya. Mapaglaro siya pagdating sa ganitong bagay gaya ni Tasha.

Those two doesn't want to take boys serious. Like me and Azea, but games are not fun for us. Hattie and Tasha just want to play with them. While me and Azea wanted to ignore.

In summary, we are using our heart less.

"Ingat ka," my last words before she started driving away.

Nang makabalik ay naabutan kong nagsusulat si Laxner sa papel. Nasa isang kwarto kami ngayon kung saan walang makikitang baril.

Laptops, monitors, computers, and papers can only be seen inside. Not to mention the tables and chairs for more likely a meeting.

"What's the finished clue?" I asked him.

He showed me a the white paper.

"51 32, underground event."

"51 32 smuggled motorcycles, Saturday night," I muttered the clue she gave us yesterday.

Lahat kami ay napatingin sa isa't isa habang malalim na nag-iisip.

"What do you think it is, Leuxia?" Giusteo asked. "Maybe you have an idea about motors since you are a drag racer?"

Napatingin ako sa kaniya nang marinig iyon. Lahat din sila ay nakaabang sa isasagot ko. Tinitigan ko nang matagal ang papel.

The numbers are confusing me.

"Teka, hindi ba code rin itong 51 at 32?" untag ko habang nakatingin sa papel.

Malabo ang tanong ko. Sobrang daming code na puro numero. Mahirap magbase lang sa dalawang number.

"I tried all that the numbers can," Laxner said. "I first tried to Phone code, the numbers gave the letters J and E."

He looked at me so I shook my head.

"Next?"

"Next is Polybius Square, I got V and G then to Base-"

"Wait," I gestured him to stop. "V and G?"

"Yeah, why?"

VG, underground event.

"I think I knew it," I nodded.

Lahat sila ay interesadong napatingin sa akin. Nag-aabang sa isasagot ko mula sa mga clue na 'to.

I'm fucking sure with it. The Tria practiced their racing skills there back then. So the acronym of the place before that we used to go for training is still fucking familiar to me.

"VG, underground event," I repeated loudly.

Every Saturday night before, we are always there for the event.

They all looked at me, waiting for the answer. I smirked at them.

Ineffable.

"Smuggled motorcycles this Saturday of Ventura's Garage, street racing event."

-

LIV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.1K 68
Maraming katanungan ang lalaking nagngangalan Prince Harold Ramos, he already had the fame, the looks, but the attitude? Nah. Erase that, pero may ku...
613K 26.5K 78
ESPORTS ROMANCE | MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) Completed Dominating professional players in ranked games, Finithee Suarez was constantly mi...
OPTIONS By rai

Fanfiction

79.9K 3.3K 100
theo have tried dating almost all the girls around the campus but except for this one girl ─ his ever caring bestfriend, jiya. fiction | epistolary j...
1.6K 91 53
When Thalia Channel Lastimosa found out that Yijin Lorenzo- the almost perfect guy everyone is dreaming of had a crush on her, her world started to s...