The boy nextdoor // Quinton G...

By eboyquinton

Quinton Griggs smut :) More

Characters :)💖
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 27

8.9K 147 159
By eboyquinton

The flight was 5 hours and 45 minutes which means 5 hours and 45 minutes of Cynthia trying to flirt with Quinton in front of me.

2 hours had passed of the flight and Quinton was asleep on my shoulder.

Cynthia turned around to look at him like she had already done 6 times.

Y/n: what now Cynthia?

Cynthia: he looks so cute when he sleeps right? I mean when he slept at my house he used to snore really cute and make cute faces when he slept.

Y/n: I don't care.

Cynthia: I'm sure he's slept in my bed many more times then he's slept in yours.

Y/n: that's because I'm not a slut.

Cynthia: well your missing out, he was with me first which means hell always have something for me and you can't change that no matter what you do or how hard you try.

What Cynthia said really did hurt. I knew she was messing with my head but for some reason it still got to me.

Y/n: Cynthia just turn around and leave us alone.

Cynthia: okay but what I'm saying is the truth.

She turned to face the front and I thought deep about what she had told me. Still I knew she was messing with me but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. What if she was right?

After a little i also fell asleep and before I knew it I opened my eyes and the plane had landed. Quinton was shaking me lightly to try and wake me up as people were leaving the plane.

I opened my eyes slowly.

Y/n: huh?

Quinton smiled at me.

Quinton: were here baby!!

Y/n: what really?

Quinton: yes, let's go!!

He took my hand and we both got off the plane.

We met the rest and went to get our luggage from the belt.

We went out and there was a white safari truck waiting for us. We all got in and it took us to our hotel which was about 30 minutes away.

I could tell Quinton loved and so did I, I had only been in the truck for 15 minutes and all the surrounding was so beautiful from what we had seen so far and it was so hot.

We reached the hotel but it was more like lots of little huts surrounded by the clearest blue water. It was so pretty.

The huts:

I had never seen anything like it.

Me and Quinton rushed out of the safari truck and went straight to the reception. We both couldn't hold in our excitement.

Avani: woah guys calm down!!

Chase: there like children

They laughed.

The receptionist gave us our key, we decided to share with Kayla, Anthony, madi and Christopher since we were the only official couples there.

Me and Quinton rushed to look for our room number and once we had found it we had first choice on the bedroom. Quinton wanted to choose the room with the best view so that's what we did.

Quinton: wow this is amazing.

Y/n: I know!!

Quinton: and I couldn't be spending this amazing time with anyone better.

A smiled and he pulled me to his chest.

Y/n: aww baby

He smiled and smashed his lips against mine with his hands around my waist. I put my hands on his chest and then Anthony came in.

Anthony: hey I- oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb I'll go..

I pulled away once I heard Anthony's voice.

Y/n: no it's okay, is everything okay?

Anthony: ye I just wanted to know which room you had chose but I'm guessing it's this one.

Y/n: oh um ye.

I blushed.

Anthony: that's fine

He closed the door.

Y/n: maybe we should wait till later..

Quinton: good idea, but it was only a kiss.

Y/n: true but still

Quinton: okay, whatever you say baby.

We went to the living room and sat on the sofa with Kayla and Anthony.

Anthony: you two done now?

He smirked and laughed.

Quinton: cmon ant, it was nothing serious!!

Anthony: sure..

Kayla: were going for food later so make sure to put something cute on.

Y/n: okayyy

Y/n: I'm gonna go look around to see what's about, Quinton stay here with the others I won't be long.

Quinton: okay baby, see you in a bittt

Y/n: byee.

I left and went to go and look around. There was a hot tub not far from our room and then I came across a familiar voice again.

I crept around the corner to see who it was and it was Cynthia.

I smacked my hand against my head.

Y/n: you have got to be kidding me..

I tried to hold in my anger  and she came around the corner.

Cynthia: oh what a coincidence, we're in the same hotel!! It will be so much easier for Quinton to come over now

She smiled.

Y/n: oh shut up.

I tried to walk away but she followed.

Cynthia: I'm sure he'd travel miles out for me anyway.

Y/n: I don't want to hear your bullshit Cynthia.

Cynthia: bullshit ? Oh you haven't heard any bullshit yet, everything I've said is the complete truth!

Y/n: stop

Cynthia: alright alright, just saying, Q will soon be mine again.

I managed to get away from her but the thought didn't shift out of my head. Q was my nickname for him, did she call him that too? Will he still like her because she was his first? Stupid scenarios came to my head causing me to get really paranoid and I went back In and went straight into the bed room without saying anything to Quinton.

He came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

Quinton: is everything okay?

Y/n: I need to talk to you about something Q

Quinton: go for it.

Y/n: do you still have feelings for Cynthia?

Quinton: y/n your crazy baby, i thought I loved Cynthia but truth is, I really didn't. Your the only girl I've properly loved.

Y/n: promise?

Quinton: pinky promise.

We locked pinkies and he kissed my head.

Quinton: anything else?

Y/n: ye um, was she your first?

Quinton: no, I used to be a fuckboy going back about 2 years ago. I would have a new girl nearly every week and I didn't realise how much of a dick I was and I'm so glad I've changed and moved on from that.

Y/n: that makes me feel a little better, not because you used to be a fuck bot because that's nothing to be happy over but because she wasn't your first.

Quinton: see, there's no need to worry okay! I love you, only you.

Y/n: I love you too!

We kissed and went back to the living room.

Heyy, thankyou for all the reads, it does really mean so much to me! Also I posted a new edit, please like it and tag Quinton and Anthony maybe?🥺🥺 Thankyou all, please voteee💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.4K 28
why not try something different. fluff/smut/sweet imagines
622K 8.5K 95
Anthony's little sister is forced to spend the summer with the sway boys but doesn't want to go. She insists on not making friends with the boys and...
11.8K 88 22
Jaden Hossler is taken back when a girl moves into sway, but it didn't take long before they became best friends
115K 1.2K 24
𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮...𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮...