𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑. ( �...

Av spidermandes

デイドリーム DAYDREAMER the one where spider-man's sidekick totally has a crush .・。.・゜🕷・.・📖 ・゜・。 ❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧... Mer

𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐍𝐄. capillary action
𝐓𝐖𝐎. doctorate level
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. i larb you
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. stupid-man
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. karen and pam
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. a ruined mets jersey
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. mr. criminal
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. touching toothbrushes
𝐓𝐄𝐍. too pretty to be alone
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. bubblegum bitch
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. a suit of armor
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. regression of the mean
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. words of wisdom
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. mcfly or mccain
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. girl power

𝐒𝐈𝐗. suit lady

1.3K 82 53
Av spidermandes

vi. -- SUIT LADY
🕊 ↳ ˚ ✧ ☁️ ∵ ☽ ↶ 🕸 ✶
˗ˏˋ it's in your smile, it's in your eyes ˎˊ˗

"AH HA! GOTCHA." Peter clicks off the flashlight, and sticking the tiny chip to the base of the lamp beside him. "All right Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp."

Scrolling through the list of protocols and preset settings, Ned hums at the detailing gone into a teenagers suit. "There are a ton of other subsystems in here..."

"Hmm?" Peter frowns.

Scrolling back to the top, seeing them all grayed out by one master preset, "But they're all disabled by the... " He grins wildly. "... the training wheels protocol?"

Peter freezes. "What?!"

Hopping up from his spot and hurriedly next to Ned and peeking at the screen, the bolder words 'training wheels protocol' are written in a bright neon red. Peter goes a deep red in embarrassment, like having a kiddy lock on the back windows of the car.

Peter sighs, before shaking his head. "Turn it off."

But Ned hesitates. "I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason."

Groaning at his friend goody two shoes tendencies, Peter silently wishes Jane was tech savvy. She'd get rid of the parent lock in no time flat. She was cool like that, if she didn't have scholarships at risk Peter was pretty sure she would have thrown some major hands earlier. "Oh on, man. I don't need training wheels." He whined.

Out of boredom, Pete climbs onto the bed, bouncing on the neatly made comforter. "I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time. It's not cool."

Bit ironic.

"But you are a kid.

"Yeah, a kid who can stop a bus with his bare hands."

Ned winces, not entirely sure brawn makes up for lack of brain in this case. "Pete, I just don't think this is a great idea. I mean, what if this is illegal?

Peter jumps down, pleading his friend. "Ned, please. This is my chance to prove myself. I can handle it. Ned, come on."

"Would Jane like this idea?"

"Jane isn't my guy in the chair."

Obviously affected by that, Ned glares Peter down. "Don't do that." He mumbled.

"Come on!"

And with infamous Parker puppy dog eyes, Ned sighs in submission and clicks amongst the keyboard reluctantly. A blue flash of light rhythmically pulses through the suit for a brief moment before stilling.

Minutes pass and Peter is zipping his jacket over his suit, mask hidden in the pocket for quick access, and popping the hood over his head. Peeking his head out the door and looks both ways for anyone from strangers to Mr. Harrison. But thankfully, the corridors are quiet and empty, seemingly at peace for the night.

"The glowy thing, it's evidence. Keep it safe." Peter reminds Ned, watching him pack it away. "All right?"

Nodding, the boy assures he has it handled. "Okay, okay."

Pulling up his sleeve to reveal the tracker on the forearm of the spidersuit, Peter watches the blue indicator travel along the map at a steady pace. "They're moving."

"Be careful."

Peter nods, before hearing Ned click the door close. Now he's off, making his way along the hallways as soundlessly as possible. worst case scenario, Jane sees him and totally rips him a new ass for ever thinking about doing this without involving her.

Liz Allen turns the corner in a one piece bathing suit.

This is way worse.

"Hey - hey Liz." Peter stutters out.

The girl grins with a suspicious giddiness to her, "Perfect timing. We're gonna go swimming. Come on, come on, come on!" She whispers excitedly, the rest of the decathalon following closely behind her in their swimwear. Even Betty and Abe are amongst the group.

Peter furrows his brows. "What?"

Flash Thompson scurries by, landing a nice friendly slap on peters butt, Peter's eyes widening, "Hey!" He squeals, slightly offended at the unwanted contact from the completely wrong person.

Liz chuckled, looking at him expectedly.

But he gestures to his comfy attire, and nods the opposite direction "Actually, uh... I was gonna go study, um, in the business center." He covers.

"Peter, you don't need to study. You're, like, the smartest guy I've ever met.

Jane Watson to the rescue.

"Liz? He's lying, obviously. He's coming to my room. Bug off and give us some privacy?" The platinum blonde beauty appeared, her arm sliding around Peter's waist and her head leaning onto his bicep. "Yeah, Liz?" She egged.

Liz hummed, looking peter and down, "Right. Studying. Got it, makes sense. Um... have fun." She attempted. But Jane saw the glint of jealously. I mean seriously? You're the smartest guy I've ever met? She obviously knew about Peter's infatuation and was playing it up to make herself feel good about having the best team. Liz Allen is a nice girl, but everyone can be a little selfish sometimes.

Liz disappeared along with the rest of the team, towel over her shoulder, as Jane was pleasantly surprised by Peter turning to her instead of ogling, a smile on his face. "You're a lifesaver."

She shrugged. "I know. Now go, save the world spandex boy."

He grinned playfully. "What - you don't wanna go back to your room? Get in our bathing suits? You know... study?"

Jane gasped, whacking his arm. Peter wasn't usually so upfront, but they were best friends and he was indeed a teenage boy. "Get your spider ass out there before I kick it myself!"

Jane was a lifesaver. Like always.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾   ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Hey, suit lady, I kind of feel bad calling you "suit lady," you know? I think I should probably give you a name... like Jane. No, no, no. God, that's... that's weird." Peter mumbled to himself, running over the small list of female names he could think of. He swings to the floor, scraping his mind.

And suddenly, the woman in his suit reminds him of a certain computer wife from a certain kids t.v show that he used to watch.

"What about Karen?"

"You can call me Karen if you would like." The voice responds, a hint of acceptance in her voice.

The time is passing slower than he would like inside the storage facility, so digging into his bag, Peter finds a book Jane had shoved into his bag, FAHRENHEIT 451 printed on the front.

Hanging upside down, Peter has managed to get through the first chapter, his web is intertwined between his feet and suspending him from the ceiling.

"Hey, Karen, what else can this suit do?"

On que, a set of thin wings expand from under his arms, a loud gasp erupting from Peter. "What?!"

What feels like years have passed, leaving Peter thinking about what he could be doing at the moment. One being swimming around with Liz. The other being trying to get Jane to leave her room and come join the rest of the team.

He's left standing in front of an empty wall, wearing his yellow midtown high school blazer over his suit. The suit is flashing a laser Spider-Man emblem on the wall, the boy examining the options for his web shooters.

"...maybe we should run that refresher course." Peter mumbles, unable to think of anything else to do.

"Ricochetweb." Karen states, selecting the first shooter option along the list.

"Ricochet web." He repeats, shooting a ricochet web on the wall, it immediately bouncing back. With a rush of panic, Peter drops to dodge the tight bundle of web.

"Woah! Cool."

And a few more shooter functions later, the wall is covered with patches of spiderwebs, all in different styles and patterns.

"Splitter web." Karen states as Peter fires two separate strands of web from the same shooter. An impressed expression displays on the Spider-Man mask.

More time has passed. the wall is even messier than before, more of Jane's webbing covering it.

"Web grenade." Karen informs.

Peter jumps, throwing the small, metal-like, compact ball of web at the wall. "Web grenade!" Hw repeats excitedly. The web grenade explodes, and the web spraying out over the past messes decorating the wall.

Finally, left with no ideas to pass time, Peter is lying face up on one of the trailers, a hand under his head and one of his knees propped up.

"How do you tell if you like someone?"

Karen diligently responds to the random question. "As in romantically? Would this be the 'Jane' you mentioned before?"

Peter smiled.

"And who is Jane?"

Peter furrows brows with a hum, stumped. Images of the girl flashing in his brain. He briefly wished he'd stayed at the motel with her. It'd probably be more fun than an empty storage house with a suit robot. But how was he supposed to describe someone like Jane? He's honestly never even tried to, feeling like there just weren't enough world in the english language to even fit how legitimately amazing Jane Watson really was. "Jane is... she's my best friend. She's like, really smart and helps me with a lot of Spider-Man stuff. She's really pretty too, like - geez, wow. And sometimes I'm not sure why she's friends with me... until I hear how geeky she is. She likes chemistry and physics a lot."

"Peter, your heart rate has risen and your pupils have dilated. Studies shows these are signs of affection and strong emotion towards others. Why must you ask?"

He shrugged. "I dunno. I've known her so long. She's always just been there. and Liz - a girl from my school - she's cool too."

Karen seems to think for a moment. "There are over 1.928 million stories involving the life long friendship romance plot line. Peter, do you think there is some truth to the fiction?"

Jane's phone is off, and she feels compelled to check it. But she's pretty sure Liz would have her head if she got them disqualified for having a phone. Midtown was doing pretty well in the decathalon, it had definitely helped that one of the triple or nothing question was a chemistry question. Jane basically knew it before they even asked the question.

It was nearing the end now. And everyone around him constantly looked at the entrances for Peter to come running in his yellow blazer and save the day. He'd have this perfect excuse and take Midtown to the championship like a hero.

Jane didn't want that. Because if Peter came through that door, there were still bad guys out on the loose. That's what Peter Parker came to D.C for, not some stupid decathlon.

"We have now entered sudden death." The moderator spoke through his grainy microphone, feeling the tension in the room increase. All of the little nerd muscles tightening and eager to press the buzzer for the win.

Even from beside Jane, Flash inhales nervously. Of course, she laughs at him, knowing Mr. Tough and Mighty is afraid of a little question. And as the man reads it, it's math, and Jane immediatly knows it heat isn't on her. It's not physics or science, so the team is collectively aware they're all capable of answering.

"The next correct answer wins the championship."

Each team is spoadically scribbling on white baords and whisering amongst themselves, hastily erasing and rubbing away mistakes.

Michelle presses the buzzer.

"Midtown Tech?"

She is quiet only for a second, fully relaxed in her chair and foot up on the table. "Zero."

Deafening silence as the moderator reads around his card for the answer before looking back up with a smile. "That is correct. Midtown takes the championship!" He announces excitedly.

Ned hugs Michelle first, and despite how uncomfortable she looks, the rest of the Midtown team crush each other into a hug. Even Jane joins in, Flash taking advantage of it and maybe hugging her more than the rest of the team.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾   ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Jane never made it a part of her life to really sight see. She was never one for big tall statues and learning the corrupt history of her country. Which was why she was forever thankful she had a science oriented brain, no interpreting what a poet meant or why people fight in war, just hypothesis and beakers. But the Washington Monument wasn't her decision either, she'd much rather to tour the crime lab in Quantico, Virginia. And she'd probably sell a kidney to meet Dr. Spencer Reid if he was real.

Ned's phone rings, reminding her to turn hers off silent eventually in case Peter calls. Ned smiles at the screen before accepting the call.

"Oh Ned! You're alive! Thank - is Jane okay? She didn't answer." A voice bursts over the line as the students of Midtown hop in line to head through the security check

Ned leans into the phone. "Peter? Peter, are you okay?"

"Ned! Jane! Is Jane okay!"

He scoffs, "She's fine, she's right beside me, smooching on Flash Thompson, actually, since we won." Ned grins, loving the evil thrill of teasing Peter, tugging his heart strings a bit.

"What?! No! I just told - oh god... this is worse than death."

Ned chuckled. "Kidding!"

The phone fell silent once again, Peter telepathically sending him death stares. "Ned..." he inhaled, keeping his cool. "Ned, where's the glowy thing."

"Don't worry, it's safe. It's in my backpack." He brags, setting his backpack down on the conveyor belt for an x-ray security scan into the monument.

"No, Ned, listen! No, no, Ned, the glowy thing is dangerous!"

Blatantly ignoring the statement, and walking through the security gate. "You missed the decathalon. I covered for you."

"Ned, listen to me!"

"We're at the Washington Monument now. You gotta - " he tries to finish, but Jane is now beside her friend and snatches the phone from Ned's hands.

"Peter, is that you?"

Now ecstatic, "Jane! Yes! Listen to me - " she hears grunting over the line, doing whatever parkour Spider-Man crap he was up to. "The glowy thing. It's bad. It's really really bad.

"What? Are you okay? Where are you? Pete, explain." She tries to talk him through, but of course, he seems preoccupied at the moment.

And he is. Now swinging past the lincoln memorial, the Washington Monument is in sight. "Jay, it's in Ned's backpack! It's really dangerous. Don't let it go through an x-ray."

A hand grabs the phone, the third hand off of the call, and press the red end button, much to her dismay. She twists and catches the phone as Flash Thompson throws it back to her. "Come on Babe Watson, move along. Learn some history instead of science."

She frowns at him, handing Ned back his own phone and taking out her own as she approaches the elevator with the rest of her class. After all, Peter seemed stressed, might as well give him another ring and see what happens.

Looking around, Flash takes another gander to see if Jane's bodyguard is around to distract her from his smooth talk. And no Peter Parker to be found. "Hey, Mr. Harrington? Can I be the one to tell Peter he's expelled?"

Jane rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up, Flash. He just called me. He got - he got really really sick. I'm about to call him back and see how the ER trip is going."

But obviously no cares about Peter possibly being in the ER with a debilitating illness. "Watson, phones down, time to learn."

By now, the elevator is steadily climbing upwards towards the the top of the monument. And it seems Jane is the only one to notice the core in Ned's backpack begins to glow. She frowns, twisting Ned by the shoulder so she could face his back.

"Yo Ned, turn around."

From the floor of the monument, Peter watches a flash of blue emit from the building in horror, and an audible crack appear on the outside of the monument.

"Jane..."

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
-- legit sorry it took
so long. don't worry.
still love my jane w
all my lil heart.

anyways
this is for
JUPITERCHALAMET
bc they're the real og

besides the point
spread love
black lives matter
- spidermandes

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

177K 3.5K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
42.4K 1.3K 32
; sequel to soulmates ; they fought to stay together because nothing can get in the way of true love. COPYRIGHT 2018 © nocturnalamp
248K 6.5K 24
Mᴇᴇᴛ (Y/N) Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Tᴏɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Lɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ Mɪɢʜᴛɪᴇꜱᴛ Hᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ. Tʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ. Rᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ. Rᴇ...
31.1K 250 38
Hope You Enjoy!