Cars and Bars (Dean wincheste...

By Exorcism_Winchester

Y/n grew up in a normal life till her dad disappeared when she was 10, her uncle took her in and taught her... More

Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
A/n

chapter 1

115 2 0
By Exorcism_Winchester

Y/n pov
My uncle Bobby gave me a case to work in Idaho. I got into town kinda late so I got a motel room and then headed to the local bar.

"2 shots of whiskey please." I say to the bartender.

The bartender gives me my drinks and walks away. I slowly drink both. Before I had the chance to get another round a guy comes up to me.

"Hi, you looked like you were drinking alone, thought I could help with that." This man had the most amazing emerald green eyes with sandy blonde hair and a gentle voice.

"Oh yay, finally someone to save me from being alone," I say sarcastically.

He gives out a chuckle before saying "Can I have a few drinks with you?"

"Sure, why not. I'm y/n by the way."

"Nice to meet you I'm dean."

We sit there and flirt with each other for a while. Till he tries to kiss me.

"Umm... sorry I don't usually kiss a guy I just met." I look down feeling embarrassed.

"It's fine I won't try again. Although it does strike me as wired considering you've been looking at my lips all night." Shocking he would bring that up. It's not like I said I didn't want to kiss him.

"I just said that I don't kiss guys I just met not that I don't want to,"

Dean looks at me and smiles. Geez, he has the most amazing smile.

"It's getting late I should get going." I say standing up.

"I didn't get your number."

"Here." I gave dean a slip of paper and walked out to my car.

If I wasn't a hunter this might have been the guy I got married to. I pull up to my motel go inside and get ready for bed after all a long day tomorrow.

Up and early. I'm walking out of my room when I see police cars driving by, probably to the latest killing. I hurry and jump into my car and rush down to the scene.

"Hi agent Stella Marshall, can I check out the scene of the accident?" I ask with a confident voice, trying to make it sound like I was actually ment to be there.

"Sure go in" the officer said lifting the tape so I could walk in.

I started to walk in and investigate when I hear two other agents coming on to the scene.

"Hello, agent Marshall." I recognize this voice.

I turn around "Dean?" What is he doing here?

He looked so surprised before saying "y/n? What are you doing here. The officer said that your name was Stella... wait you're a hunter?"

"Umm... yes and I take it you two are."

"Yeah,"

"How did you guys become hunters?"

"Our dad thought us when we were young. How did you learn to hunt?"

"My uncle Bobby taught me when I was 10."

The boys gave me a weird look be for the tall one said "Bobby Singer?"

"Yeah, why? Do you guys know him?"

"Yeah, he help raise us."

"Oh. Anyway we working things together or are you two leaving?"

"Staying, if you don't mind," Dean said.

"Perfect. I got all the info they had. We should get lunch and research."

They agreed and we started walking to our cars.

"Is that your car?" Dean asked with amazement on his face.

"Yes it is," I respond with a smile on my face.

"Awesome."

We started walking back to our cars when I saw the car.

"Is that your car?" I ask totally amazed.

"Yeah, 1967-" I cut dean off before he could say the name of the car.

"1967 impala. Wow, you never see these anymore, especially in this great of conditions."

Dean looks as proud as ever then gets into his car as I get into mine and start to drive to the motel I was staying at when I saw that Dean had followed me all the way here. They must have a room her as well.

"Let's go to your guy's room that way we have more room," I say as we walk up to the front of the motel.

We walk into their room and instantly start to do some research.

Time skip a few hours later
"Have you guys found anything?" I question getting tired of research.

"Kinda, so get this, all the victims have been girls in their 20s who have been attacking by a guy they met at a bar. The weird thing is that its always a difficult guy. So my bets a shifter." Sam said looking up from his laptop.

"What bar?" I ask hoping it wasn't the cactus bar.

"Its the um... cactus bar," He eyes me and Dean "that's where you two met isn't it."

"So if we're next then we just need to keep with each other," Dean says looking right at me.

"No, if we stay together chances are that the shifter won't come," I say

"Good point so we leave get food come back in an hour and then wait till you give us the ok" Sam says

"Perfect umm... get some pie while you out please."

They leave and I go back to my motel room. I take a shower then sit on my bed watching scooby doo.

After an hour or so I hear a knock at my door. I open the door and see Dean.

"Dean you're going to blow our cover, where's Sam?" I say standing in front of the door with my arms crossed

"Sam's in our motel room I came to check on you."

"That is very sweet now leave so we can get this over with" I finally move out of his way so he can come in.

As Dean came in he locked the door. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"Umm Dean what are you doing?" He's starting to scare me.

"We can get the shifter tomorrows let's party tonight." Dean starts to take off his shirt.

"No Dean, come on I told you this last night, I don't kiss guys I just met," I say backing up into a wall getting flashbacks of my last relationship.

Flashback 3 years ago
I was sitting in my boyfriend's house with him.

"Let's take this upstairs." He says grabbing my inner thigh.

"Not tonight I have an early morning." I slip his hand off and continue watching the movie.

"Oh come one sweet cheeks." he went for thigh again.

"Justin I said no."

"I said yes and if you don't want to then get prepared to get beat." He had become abusive in the last few months I only stay because I felt as though I had nowhere else to go.

"Come on can't we just watch the movie?"

"No!" He yelled throwing me to the ground and almost beating me to death.

End of flashback
"Oh come on. It'll be fun. We get the shifter tomorrow he's not going anywhere." Dean said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Dean I said no!" I shouted but got slapped in the process.

"Come on don't make me hurt you."

This isn't dean. "Your not Dean," I whispered.

"What was that?"

"You're not Dean!" I shout running to the door to check if the boys were back yet.

"Your not leaving, I haven't got my fun." He gets closer pinning me to a wall. I punch him hard in the jar.

He staggered back then fought back. We fought for a good few minutes before he had me pinned to the floor and was slamming my head against it. I could hear the impaler pull up.

"Help!" I yelled as loud as I could but got my head smacked to the floor just as the boys walked in. Then everything went black.

Dean's pov
Sam and I pulled up to the motel and were going to sit outside and wait for the signal.

"Help!" Y/n yelled. Did the shifter get here already?

Sam and I ran inside and busted the door. We saw the shifter on top of y/n, shirtless, slamming her head to the floor.

"Y/n!" I yelled as Sam shot the shifter with silver bullets.

I rushed over to her and rolled her on her back. She was unconscious and looked like she had gotten beaten up.

"Dean let's take her back to our room and clean her up a bit," Sam said coming over to where y/n and I are.

I picked y/n up and carried her to my room. I set her down on my bed and took a better look at her face. Thank chuck it's not that bad a good size cut on her forehead and a swollen lip and her nose is most like going to be bruised.

"Sam, will you hand me the first aid kit and some whiskey?" I asked Sam getting ready to stitch up the cut on her head. He got me the stuff and I began working.

Time skip the next day
Y/n hadn't woken up all night. It's starting to worry me.

"Why isn't she waking up? It's been a day she should be awake." I said starting to get frustrated.

"Dean calm down she will wake sooner or later." Sam was always the more rational one.

Another few hours had passed and she finally started to wake up.

"Mmm..." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Shhh, you're okay," I said putting my hand on hers.

"Where am I? This isn't my room." Good, she knows where she is.

"Your in mine and Sam's room," I said as she opened her eyes. She smiled.

"Did you kill him, the shifter?"

"Yes, Sam did."

She looked at Sam and smiled. Then looked back at me.

"How long was I out?" She asked rubbing her head.

"Only a day. Umm... I had to stitch you up. You got a good size cut on your forehead." I said

"That's why it hurts. You guys have any ibuprofen?"

I gave y/n the ibuprofen then sat on the bed. I was looking at her when Sam said

"What happens last night?"

"The shifter came to my motel room looking like Dean. I wasn't thinking and let him in next thing I know is he's taking off his shirt and trying to get me into bed with him. He got mad when I said no and..." she trailed off getting tears in her eyes. Theirs something shes not telling us.

"Sam can you go get some burgers I bet y/n is hungry," I asked Sam wanting some alone time with y/n.

Sam walk out of the door and y/n looked down at her hands.

"What really happened last night?" I question trying to get the missing piece.

"I just told you all of it. He tried to get me into bed then beat me." She's almost crying at this point.

"You're not telling me something. What is it?" She looked at me through her teary eyes.

"The shifter brought um..." she looked down at her hands and whispered, "he reminded me of a relationship."

What relationship?

"Y/n what happened. You're almost in tears. Talk to me angel." Angel? It just rolled off tongue.

"My ex would umm...beat me if I didn't give him what he wanted." She was crying at this point. What kind of ass does that to a person.

"Come here." I say wrapping her in my arms. "Its okay now I have you. No one will hurt you as long as I'm around." I don't know what it is about this girl but I just know I can be me, I dont need my walls and bearers up keeping people out and not showing them the real me. In only a few days this girl has made me take down all my walls and bearers and show her who I am. Crazy how she does it.

She sat there and cried in my arms for a while till Sam cam back with the food.

Y/n pov
I was telling Dean what had happend when Sam came in with the food. He got a 2 blts with extra bacon and a salad for him.

We ate in silence till Sam said

"Is there somewhere you want us to take you to or do you just want to stick with us and hunt?"

"Umm... could I just stick with you two."

"Of course. What about you car, do you want to take it or do you want us to take it somewhere?"

I didnt think about my car. I dont like to have to cars up and going when I partner with other hunters but then again I dont want to see my uncle Bobby. Hmmm... I guess I'll just take it to Bobby's if I see him I see him If not cool.

"Can we take it to Sioux falls in south Dakota. That's where-" Sam cut me off and said

"Bobby lives we know."

Oh yeah forgot that they knew him.

"Okay then let's pack up and get going." I said getting up.

A/n Hi y'all this is the frist story that I have published so try not to be to hard on the constructive criticism, but please do tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I could work on. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.