Yui's Bad Boy Brother. (Work...

By RoseAngelz

Yui's older brother Rin isn't a big church going person. His sister has no clue of his sexuality, and his bel... More

Prologue.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.

Chapter 1

4K 91 14
By RoseAngelz

I hear them teleport back into the room. I open my eyes and look at them.

"So what is it you wanted to tell me Reiji?" I ask.
"We have night school in four hours." Reiji said.
"Okay. What else?" I ask.
"Your room is next to Liato's." He answered.
"Alright. Now as for you guys being vampires I'd assume that I'm your prey." I said bluntly.
"Yes." Said Reiji.
"Well no point in stalling the inevitable." I sigh.
"Reiji I have a few requests." I say.
"What are they?" Asks Reiji.
"My first request is that My bedroom is my safe space unless in cases of absolute emergency, and I'm aloud to keep my phone." I answer.
"Fine." Reiji says.
"Wait! Did you seriously just agree with mystery kun's requests?" Asked Ayato in disbelief.
"Fu fu~ well it looks like we'll have some fun. Fu fu~" Laito said amused.

"My last request is that someone shows me to my room." I say.

"Fine lets make this quick then." Reiji said sounding kind of amused.

Reiji leads me out of the large livingroom, back down the hall, through the guest hall, and up the staircase to the left. He stopped infront of a door on the left side of the hall exactly three doors down the hall from the stairs. I enter the room to find a school uniform and my bag on the bed. I chuckle seeing this. I guess having a vibrating cockring in your bag is enough to stop someone looking through your stuff. Not that I have ever used it but it sure is affective.

"I'll have to talk with the butler on not taking care of that." Reiji said annoyed.
"There's no need." I say taking care of my stuff quickly and then putting the cockring in the drawer.
"You'd be shocked at how good having one lewd item in you bag is to keep others from touching your crap." I said as I quickly put my pocket knife in my pocket.

Reiji quickly left after that; So I started taking a look at the school uniform. It was pretty basic for a uniform with its black over coat, button up blouse, a tan yellow sweater vest, red neck tie, black slacks, black leather converse, and annoyingly tight fit belts. I sigh, setting it aside, and taking a look around the relatively bland bedroom.
The walls are a dull slate grey with onyx rose design in the corners, the floors are a grey green willow color, and looked as though they creak easily. The room had a closet that seemed to be big enough to be used as a small bedroom as opposed to storing clothes. The bed sat in the center of the room against a wall; the bed was a four poster bed with crimson drapes and throw. The room had a few windows with red curtains; while the room was bland in looks it seem to fit a goth vibe. Which didn't bother me much; although it's a shame the room didn't have a bathroom attached.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time before putting it back in my pocket; three more hours till night school, I sigh.
I look back at the school uniform casually sitting on my bed and sigh with disgust. Uniforms weren't particularly something I enjoyed wearing by any means. I leave the room and head down the hall back to the stair case. I over heard squealing father down the hall straight ahead and cringe.

"Augh she's so annoying." I groan, as I hear someone's feet land on the floor behind me.
"That she is." Agreed Subaru.

I turn around and look at the white haired male with gorgeous rose red eyes. Now that he stood close I could tell that he smelled strongly of roses.

"You guys have a rose garden?" I ask.
Subaru looked shocked; then said with annoyance,"Yeah."
"Roses are..." I began being cut off by Liato.
"Fu fu~ you finally came out of your room." Laito whispered into my ear; making me shiver.
"You're impatient." I say deadpan.
"Tch annoying." Subaru said teleporting away.

Laito licks my neck; I quickly twist around and glare. I step on his foot hard and walk back towards my room. Laito stood at my door stopping me from entering my room.

I sigh,"What do you want?" I ask.
"Fu fu~ I thought that was obvious." Laito said amused.
I sigh and pull out my pocket knife cutting my wrist,"Take what you want."

Laito didn't hesitate he instantly dug his fangs into my wrist and pinning me to my bedroom door. I sat there annoyed as he took his time, I pull my phone out, put my ear buds in, and turn my music on. After what seemed to be twenty minutes; before Laito let go of me and backed away.

"Tch... Took you long enough." I said mildly annoyed.
"Fu fu~ You're still awake after that!?" He asked surprised.
"Yeah I am. A bit dizzy but awake. What were you planning to knock me out?" I ask as I enter my room.

Laito followed me in but didn't touch me thankfully. I quickly grab my uniform and go to my closet and change into my uniform begrudgingly. I stop my music then put my phone, and earbuds in my pocket along with my pocket knife. I step back into my room and see Laito sitting on my bed.

"Need anything else?" I asked.
"No just wondering why you are so laid back with things compared to little bitch~ fu fu~." He stated almost like he expected I'd answer his indirect question.
"Maybe if you watched more you'd figure that out." I said with a smirk.
"You're no fun fu fu~." Laito whined.
"Well I guess you'll just have to find ways to get me to tell you, or you could ask Yui thou she won't be much help." I said amused.

Laito quickly left; so I went down stairs and lay down on the lounge chair within the guest hall. I close my eyes and hum listening to the rain; after a while I feel a sudden weight ontop of me. I stop humming and huff in annoyance; then I look at them. They sat on me with their legs on either side of my hips.

"Too eager to wait now are we?" I say amused, as Kanato quickly climbs off me; a light blush dusted on his face.
"Kanato; mystery kun got you there." Ayato laughs.
"Done so soon." I chuckle and sit up.
"No but really what were you planning to do; seduce me." I said sarcastic.
"Mystery kun care to let me have a taste." Ayato said as he sits down behind me.
"I'd need cranberry juice first your brother in the fedora over there beat you to the punch." I smirk.
"What can't handle another bite?" Teased Laito.
"Not really you might as well have drank me dry with how dizzy I am numb nut." I retort.
"Ah look at the time school is just around the corner." I say.
"Dinner first~." Said Laito.
"You already ate skippy." I tease.

I quickly stood up and laugh when I see Ayato face plant into the lounge chair.

"Having fun." I chuckle; "Now where is the dinning room?"
"Tch... its this way." Said Subaru.

The sound of Yui's annoying squealing was the first thing to greet me upon reaching the dinning room; Along with the smell of a well cooked meal. I sigh, find an open chair, and quickly take a seat; before saying a quick thank you for the food, and eating.

"Tch." Spat Subaru as he ate his food.
"No need for prayer before eating." I heard Liato say under his breathe.
"Stop playing with your food Yui," I say with annoyance; "It's not poisoned."

I quickly finished my meal; before asking to be excused from the table.

"You may." Reiji said seeming a bit surprised I had asked.

I nod and left the dinning room going back to the guest hall. I took a seat on the lounge chair again and looked outside. The rain had stopped and the ominous light of a limo stood in the driveway. I sigh figuring that is how we are going to night school. I'm not a huge fan of making a grand enterance; so the knowledge alone that I'll be the center of attention didn't suit me well.
I got up, pull the large enterance door open and head over to the limo; which happened to be ready for everyone to get in. I climb into the limo and take a corner seat. It didn't take long for the Six brothers to arrive but Yui took her ever loving time getting ready like always. I huff and close my eyes ignoring the suggestive words thrown around by both Laito and Ayato.

"Pancake what took you so long?" Ayato asked pulling Yui into his side between him and Laito.
"What do you mean?" She asks innocently.
"You know well what he meant flat bread." I say with annoyance.
"Rin thats mean." Yui said.
"Yet it's true. Unlike your face." I said,"I mean thats too much make up and you know it."
"I wear less make up than you do and I don't even need it." I state.
"Ahem..." Reiji clears his throat.
"You'll both be needing this." Reiji says handing us both cranberry juice boxes.
"Thank you." Yui says like a dunderhead.
"I wouldn't thank them for these." I said as I drank mine having needed it for a while.
"Why not?" She whines.
"Think about it would you thank someone who veiws you as food for something that allows them to feed off you more." I say bluntly.

I hear a few chuckles and a huff. Not long after I hear the triplets banter with eachother over Yui. I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance. I look around at the others and see I'm not the only one annoyed by the stupidity. I notice the frustrated look on Shu's face probably due to hearing the banter more than his music. I look over to Subaru and see him clenching his fist in restained anger. On my right Reiji sat with a calm anger on his face.

"So annoying." I said.
"Tch." Subaru said.
"Loud." Shu said.
"Deplorable." Reiji said.
"Fu fu~ you want attention?" Asked Laito; now all up in my face.
"No thanks." I say pushing him away.

The sound of squealing girls quickly caught Laito's attention as he sat back in his seat. I sigh in annoyance as we all slowly climb out of the limo. The squeals got louder and louder the more of the brothers exited the limo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.5K 23
Yuko gets sent to the Sakamaki manor with his sister Yui. Yuko has to struggle to survive each day and his annoying sister isn't very helpful either...
1.6K 31 19
You are sent to the mansion with Yui Kamori, but you don't like her at all. The reason behind you not liking her is a secret. You have many secrets...
4.8K 421 84
A charming, mysterious man shows up, and not long after, she finds herself back at the Sakamaki mansion surrounded by the six brothers. Her belly doe...
258K 6.1K 26
What if yui wasn't alone and that she had a brother who was used by the church as a weapon. Yukine komori (real last in the bio) an 18 year old boy...