The Dancer

By one2manyOTPs

Regina is a dancer. That's all she wants to do. Emma Swan is a rebel and a bad kid but she's got a good heart... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
THANK YOU

Chapter 8

1.2K 42 1
By one2manyOTPs

Emma's POV

I wake up to the alarm I set and I groan. I'm so sleepy. I get up and shower quickly. I leave my hair wavy and down. I don't care. Brush my teeth and then get dressed. Black shirt with white stripes and it's a bit big. I put a black looney tunes hoodie in my backpack and put on blue ripped jeans. It has a good amount of rips. White van socks and white slip on vans. I put a chain on that David got me last Christmas and then grab my bag and phone. I get my keys off my nightstand and then head downstairs.

"Wow you're up early."

"I'm picking up Regina for breakfast."

"It's early Em. This is the first time I've seen you awake this early since you've lived here."

"Shut up." I say and they smile. Mary kisses my head and then David hugs me and I leave.

"Bye love you sweetie."

"Love you kid."

"Love you guys too." I say without thinking and I head out. Shit I've got no school today. I groan and drive to Regina's house. I park on the side of the road and I get out. I knock and Henry opens the door.

"Regina is in her room. You look tired."

"I'm not normally up early but since my fight yesterday I am suspended and I wanted to see Regina before school and drop her off."

"You two are adorable."

"What fight?" Mrs Mills asks walking down the stairs. I blush a little.

"The one with Robin and they suspended me until Wednesday."

"Aw that sucks. Did you press charges against that Robin boy for hitting you?"

"Nah I'm okay. He looks worse and he learned his lesson. He got beat up by a girl." They both laugh and then I head upstairs. I open the door and I don't see Regina in her room. I go further into the room to see her in her bathroom. I slip in behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"Hi."

"Hi Em." I kiss her exposed shoulder. She's wearing black jeans and a red off the shoulder blouse. Red is definitely my favorite color on her. Who am I kidding, every color is my favorite on her. She always looks good. She's curling her hair. Once she's done and puts the stuff away. I'm still clinging to her. She turns and checks my lip and cheek.

"I'm fine Regina." I say and she pouts.

"No you're not."

"I am don't worry about me." I grab her hand pulling them down from my face.

"I worry because I care Em." She says softly.

"And you're too cute but I'm okay. I promise."

"You're cuter."

"Mhm I beg to differ." I say and she giggles shaking her head. We head outside saying bye to her parents and we get into the car. I put my hand on her thigh.

"You look pretty." I tell her and she blushes.

"Thank you. You look nice as well." She says and then she leans over and presses her lips onto my cheek. God she's so fucking cute. I hit my puff as I pull out and I create some O's for the fun of it. I inhale through my nose and then pull off. I set my hand back onto her thigh as I drive.

"What will you be doing today?"

"Nothing. Sleeping probably."

"I wish I could spend today with you."

"You're cute but I'll be fine." She pouts and I kiss her nose. We get to Granny's and I get her door of course. She blushes adorably and we go inside and find a booth near the back. We face the door and I switch hands to hold with her. She moves her right leg over my left leg and I drop out hands and grab her leg pulling her closer.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Hot cocoa and eggs with bacon."

"Mhm I want eggs and fruit."

"So healthy." She giggles shaking her head.

"I like fruit."

"Mhm I bet you do." I kiss her cheek and Ruby smiles.

"Hot cocoa? Black coffee." Ruby asks and we nod.

"Eggs on white and bacon. Three strips."

"Gotcha and mini Emma." Regina looks a bit confused.

"Eggs on wheat with fruit."

"Gotcha. Drinks will be up soon." She leaves.

"What did she mean when she called mini Emma?"

"You don't know what that means?" I ask.

"I wouldn't have ask if I knew." She says and my mouth opens in shock. I hit her leg and she hits me back.

"Well damn Ms sassy."

"Tell me." She pouts.

"Like when you're dating someone or friends with someone and you are around them a lot so you start to act like them. You pick up their slang and how they act or how they talk. So you're a mini me I guess."

"But I don't act like you."

"It's just a saying." I tell her and she nods. Our food comes and we eat.

Regina's POV

I put a strawberry on my fork and I put it to Emma's mouth.

"I'm good but thanks."

"No you need to eat healthy." I say pouting and she eats it. I smile and she kisses my nose. I scrunch it up and she laughs.

"You're adorable." I roll my eyes and pout.

Emma pays and we head to school. She parks and I kiss her cheek before getting out. Robin stops me and I sigh.

"Robin can we not. You're not supposed to be at school anyway."

"I came to talk to you." He grabs my arm and I try to pull it away but he's grabbing it hard.

"Robin let me go."

"Why are you making it so hard. I know you like me. Come on Regina."

"Robin go away." I say and I try to pull my arm again.

"You're hurting me." I say and he just stares at me for a second.

"What's going on?" Emma asks and Robin laughs.

"Nothing your bitch can handle herself."

"Bitch?" Emma asks and he laughs.

"Don't call her that."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to do."

"Not to her you can't."

"She can handle herself." Robin steps up in her face.

"Back up buddy I'm sure you don't wanna get hit again." I move towards Emma.

"Please..." I beg.

"Yeah listen to your little bitch." Emma pushes him.

"Call her that again Robin."

"I bet she's a good fuck yeah? Tight pussy cause she a virgin." I step in front of Emma and she's not looking at me. All I see is rage in her eyes.

"Emma please." I beg.

"I bet she's got a lovely ass. Do you fuck it too?" Emma grabs Robin by his shirt.

"Watch who the fuck you're talking to Robin. I'm not the one." Emma says.

"Hit me. Dyke." He pushes Emma and she starts swinging. I cover my mouth in complete shock and soon people surround them and I can't see Emma. But I know it's not good. I push past everyone who's screaming and I try to grab Emma but I can't see her.

"Move!" I say and soon the cops break them up and take them to the station.

"Emma." She hands me her keys and goes with the cops. I sigh and get into her car. I quickly call my parents.

"Regina?" Daddy says and I sigh.

"You're supposed to be in school." He says.

"Is mom with you?"

"Yes why?"

"Emma got into it with Robin again. The police just took them to the station. Do I.... can I go?"

"What happened?"

"Well explain later can you give me her parents numbers so I can tell them?" Mom gives me the numbers and I drive to the station and wait there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.8K 26
Emma Swan. She has a g!p. Which is girl penis. Because who doesn't want babies. Especially Swan babies. :) And what's even better? Swanqueen babies...
84.1K 2.1K 13
Emma Swan is sent to camp for a school year. They teach you and you learn stuff. Regina Mills goes every year and now she meets Emma. G!p
40.4K 4.4K 22
Regina Mills (31) got Kidnapped by her ex Boyfriend as she wanted to Break up with him, Emma Swan (29) is the The Officer who gets that case. It woul...
24.2K 776 18
When Regina gets a new job that requires all of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits. Emma tries her best, keeping it all together, bu...