Master of Cards: Konosuba x M...

By Lixon99

You lived with your parents. You died as a virgin saving a girl. You met two weirdos and more... I don't own... More

Chapter 1: Reincarnation and meeting weird peoples
Chapter 2: First quest and meeting an explosive loli
Chapter 3: New ally and cabbage hunt
Chapter 4: Solo quest and meeting a loli dragon
Chapter 5: The pervert and the flirter
Chapter 7: Y/n vs Dullahan
Chapter 8: An unexpected meeting
Chapter 9: Haunted house
Taking a break
New Book

Chapter 6: A cliche meeting

6.8K 104 164
By Lixon99

(--Third Person Pov--)

Today Y/n have worked up with Kisaki on top of him. He groaned and tried to move her away, but she won't budge, so he flicked her forehead to wake her up.

Y/n: " Wake up! "

Kisaki: " Ow! Couldn't you at least be gentler to your wife? "

Y/n: " For the last time, we're not wife and husband. Right now we're learning to know each other. "

Kisaki: " Mou~ you forget "yet" after husband~ "

Y/n: " Anyways let's get ready and get you to register at Adventurer's Guild. "

After he said that both of them got up and when he tried to go to the bath, Kisaki wanted to come with him, but he said no and keep declining it. It lasted 10 minutes before Kisaki gave up.

After he finished taking bath it was Kisaki turn, Y/n went to help Wiz with her shop before opening. He also cooked some toasted bread for them all to eat and it was delicious. Kisaki could even compete with Y/n gluttony and ate almost half of the bread they bought yesterday.

Wiz just sweatdrops and only ate two toast and drank some orange juice. So now both of them are ready to head to Adventurer's Guild.

Adventurer's Guild

Right now Kisaki and Y/n at receptionist with Luna smiling at them. This made Kisaki very jealous, not only because she smiled at her husband, but also because of her big melons. She growled as she holds Y/n arm. Luna just sweatdrops.

Luna: " Hello there Y/n-Kun, is there anything I could help you with today? "

Y/n: " Yeah, I would like to register Kisaki here as an adventurer. "

Luna: " I see... That will cost you 1000 eris, please. "

Y/n: " Sure, here it is. "

After that, Luna explained to Kisaki about begin adventurer and all that she needs to know about. Y/n was surprised that Kisaki actually carefully listening to Luna explanation.

When Luna was done, she gestures Kisaki to hold her hands out on the blue orb. As Kisaki did that the orb begins to glow.

Luna: " Thank you very much... Let's see her- "

Y/n: " Is there something wrong Luna? "

Luna: " It's better if you both see it yourself Y/n-Kun. "

Y/n: " Ok? "

As Luna gave the card to Kisaki and Y/n they were bewildered except Kisaki, cause you know she like the strongest dragon ever, so this is expected.

All of Kisaki stats are off the chart and instead of numbers, it was replaced with ???

Y/n: " Do you have any recommendation for her class Luna? "

Kisaki: " And it must be related to dragons if there is one. "

Luna: " Yes... There are two classes that I recommend both are advanced classes. First one is called "dragon knight" which utilized hands to hands weapon and dragon magic. The second one is "dragon sage" which are almost the same as dragon knight, except they have higher magic power and are able to use more spells, but won't be able to use dragon combat. "

Y/n: " Sound neat, so what kind of class do you want Kisaki-chan? "

Kisaki: " Hmm what class do your party have? 'He added chan to my name!' "

Y/n: " Well we have Kazuma as an adventurer, who uses a sword, Aqua is an arch priest, Megumin an arch mage and Darkness who is a crusader and me as a sword mage. "

Kisaki: " Hmm, your party have 3 close-range users and 2 long-range users, I think I will go with "dragon sage" since I have really high mana. *Whisper* even higher than the Devil's King's. "

Y/n: " Oh yeah before I forgot, Luna please hold this only for us. I don't really want peoples to harass her to join their parties for some stupid reason. "

Kisaki: " Don't worry, I can just gonna beat them to a pulp if they try to take me away from you. "

Luna: " Will do Y/n-Kun. We've expect much from you Kisaki-chan. "

From a certain place and person

???: " Achoo! Somebody must be talking behind my back. "

(-Timeskip-)

(--Y/n Pov--)

After I've registered Kisaki as an adventurer, we've both went to eat our breakfast. Let's just say the Adventurer's Guild was prepared for us.

We've both ate around eight plates before we were satisfied. After we were done Kazuma and our party walked in and we sat on a table with Kisaki besides me and Megumin. Kazuma, Aqua and Darkness sat at the other sides of us. Suddenly Aqua slammed both her hand on the table.

Aqua: " I've had all I can take of living in debt! A quest! Thanks to that dullahan, there are only tough ones left, but let's accept one! "

Y/n: " Maybe if you quit using them so much on drinks, you're would have some more left. "

Aqua: " I ain't the one who spent tons of them on foods! How did you even manage to have so much money?! Kazuma gained one million and look at us! How?! "

Y/n: " Easy the Axis Cult thinks that I'm a god so they gave me the money, even some peoples in Axis are doing it too. Kinda like a charity, I guess? "

After I said that they were all speechless, especially Aqua. She then tugged on my collar and begin to shake me back and forward while yelling.

Aqua: " How come you get all the wealth?! What about us?! I'm the only one who is actually a goddess here! I deserved it not you! "

Y/n: " Stop yelling at me like that! It's not my fault peoples here do not believe you a goddess. Probably because all you do is drink to you full and living in mountain of debts! "

Aqua then stopped and begin to cry and whine over how unfair the world is to her.

Darkness: " U-Um... I... I don't mind about a tough quest... "

Aqua then begin to whine over at Kazuma. Poor him...

Aqua: " P-Please! I'm sick of working part-time in the shopping district! The manager yells at me if any croquettes aren't sold! I'll work hard! I'll give it everything I've got this time! "

Kazuma and Y/n: 'This is one pitful self-proclaiming goddess.'

Aqua: " Please! "

Kazuma: " I'm sure I'll run out of money eventually, too, so go find a decent-looking quest for us. "

Aqua: " Got it! "

Megumin: " Will Aqua be alright? I get the feeling she'll bring back some insane quest. "

Y/n: " Ahaha... You'll actually right. Aqua needs money and she loves it. Aqua - money = Insane quest with a lot of money. "

Kisaki: " I'll be fine anyways, as long as I am with Y/n that is. "

Darkness: " I'd be okay with an unreasonable quest! "

Aqua then was about to accept some high-level quest before Kazuma rip it off her. She then tried to take back the quest as Kazuma begin to read it. Then he scolded Aqua and put the quest back to the board.

Aqua: " Hey, check this one out! "The quality of the town lake's water has declined, and Brutal Alligators have started to live in it, so I would like to have the water purified. The monsters will move to a different habitat if the lake is purified, so there's no need to kill them. The reward is 300,000 eris." This quest is perfect for me! "

After a while of discussion with how Aqua should do it and how we've would protect her from Brutal Alligators. We finally come to a conclusion and right now Aqua is in a cage on a carriage driven by a horse.

Aqua: " Hey, are we really doing this? "

Y/n: " Why are you doubting Kazuma plan now? Didn't you say you could do it a while ago? "

Aqua: " Yes but... This feels weird. Like I'm some kind of rare captured monster that's on it's way to be sold. "

Kazuma: " Don't worry about it, my strategy is rock-solid. "

Exploration Quest

Purify the Riverhead Lake

Right now me, Kazuma, Kisaki, Megumin and Darkness are standing and waiting for Aqua to do her thing.

Kazuma: " Aqua! Tell us if anything happens! We'll reel you in, cage and all! "

Aqua: " I feel like a teabag of black tea begin made into soup stock. "

-2 Hours In-

Aqua: " 312 iron bars, 313 iron bars... "

Darkness: " No monsters are showing up. "

Megumin: " Seems that way. "

Kazuma: " You know, you're being awfully reserved today. "

Megumin: " Huh? "

Kazuma: " Normally, you'd say something chunni-ish and try to blow the monsters away, lake and all. "

Darkness: " Oh, that's true. "

Megumin: " What sort of impression do you four have of me?! *Sigh* My ultimate explosion magic isn't to be used on the likes of mere alligators. "

Kazuma: " You always fire it off all over the place for no reason... Hey, Aqua! How's purifying the lake coming along? "

Aqua: " It's going well! "

Kazuma: " You'll catch a chill if you're in the water too long! If you need to go to the bathroom, let's us know! "

Aqua: " Arch priests don't go to the bathroom! "

Megumin: " Sounds like she's doing fine. By the way, crimson demon don't go to the bathroom, either. "

Kazuma: " Did you used to be idols or something? "

Darkness: " M-Me, either. I'm a crusader, so I don't... I don't... "

Y/n: " I can hold out for a very long time since I used to spend all day watching animes. "

Megumin: " What is "animes"? "

Y/n: " Some foreign stuff you don't need to know about... "

Kisaki: " Mou~ I want to know about this "anime" is too, Y/n! And by the way us dragons don't really need to go to the bathroom since our body is made mostly out of mana. "

Kazuma: " *Sigh* Darkness, don't try so hard to deny it. You four insist you don't use the bathroom, so next time we'll accept a quest that'll take longer than a day, and we'll just see whether you use it or not. "

Megumin: " Please don't! Crimson demons really don't use the bathroom, okay? But I'll apologize, so please don't do that. "

Darkness: " No less from a man I placed my hope on! "

Megumin: " Still, the alligators aren't coming. It would be great if this kept up and things ended peacefully... "

Y/n: " That's gonna trigger a flag. "

Kazuma: " Hey, that line is bound to trigger a flag! "

Aqua: " K-Kazuma, Y-Y/n! Something's coming! Hey, a Lot of somethings are coming! "

We've all looked over the lake and saw a bunch of giant purple crocodile with flashing red eyes. Aqua then begin to screams our names.

Then the crocodiles begin to attack the cage, wow...

Kisaki: " Y/n! I'm hungry! "

Y/n: " Well, why don't we go and eat? We could have a little picnic over at the tree over there. "

Kisaki: " Un! "

KONOSUBA!

-4 Hours In-

Ever since the crocodiles attack the cage, Aqua seems to be really desperate to purify the lake. Man, I haven't seen her this desperate before...

Kisaki: " Blackjack! "

Y/n: " Huh?! "

Megumin: " Aw man, I lost again! "

Darkness: " Oh the humiliation of losing making me feel hot! *Pant* *Pant* "

Kazuma: " Dammit just one number more and I would have it! "

Right now we are playing Blackjack with some cards and eating some sweets I made. Thank god I made more than enough.

Kisaki: " Hehehe, you owe me a kiss now Y/n! "

Y/n: " *Sigh* Why did I even agree to this. "

Kazuma: " Because you a lolicon. "

Y/n: " Hey! "

Darkness: " Well, I must say your homemade sweets is really good Y/n! I haven't had any of these before. "

Megumin: " Mmm, I really like your sweets especially those thing called "doughnut". "

Y/n: " How do you think Aqua doing? "

We're all look over at Aqua direction as she keeps chanthing <Purification> like her life depended on it, wait it is. I wonder what happens if a goddess dies here?

Aqua: " Purification! Purification! Ahh! The cage! The cage is making a strange sound! "

Kazuma: " Aqua! Let's us know if you want to give up. We'll pull the cage in by the chain and run away! "

Aqua: " No way! I won't get my reward if I give up now! "

Then two of the cage iron bars was bent by one of the crocodile's jaw.

Aqua: " It just went "crack"! The cage just made a sound no cage should ever make! Purification! Purification! "

What kind of sound does it need to make then?

Darkness: " It looks kind of fun inside that cage. "

Kazuma: " Don't you dare. "

Kisaki: " It's so fun to see the one who self-proclaimed herself as a goddess in this state, hahaha! "

Y/n: " Indeed it's satisfying. Want some more popcorn Ki? "

Yeah, I just nicknamed her Ki, because it's sound cuter and easier for me to pronounce.

Kisaki: " Yes, please! "

Y/n: " Here you go. "

So while Kazuma, Megumin and Darkness are standing there and looked at Aqua, I and Kisaki just grab a popcorn and ate it, while watching her suffers.

-7 Hours In-

By now the lake was purified by Aqua and the crocodiles moved away. New water species are already coming, so I guess it was a success after all.

But there was something strange about Aqua... I think she was traumatised by it. I kinda feel bad for her now. First was there with frogs then now this. I feel bad, but it was hilarious, so I don't really...

Darkness: " Aqua? "

Kazuma: " Hey, Aqua. Aqua-san? Hey. Hey, I'm talking to you! What's wrong? "

She then begins to cry.

Kazuma: " If that's enough to make you cry, you should've retired from the quest. Come on, we're going home. "

She doesn't move and just keeps crying. Man, now I feel even worse, I think Kisaki did too.

Kazuma: " Hey, Aqua. We talked it over, and we don't need any reward for this. "

Darkness: " That's right, Aqua. The entire 300,000 eris is yours. "

Megumin: " Th-That's right! You did all the work this time, afterall! "

Y/n: " Y-Yeah! How about I buy you the best wine in the town for this celebration? "

Kisaki: " ... "

Kazuma: " C-Come on, get out of the cage already. The alligators are gone. "

Aqua: " Just take me back like this. "

Kazuma: " What did you say? "

Aqua: " The world outside this cage is scary. Take me back to the city like this. "

Oh well, I hope she gonna get over it soon...

Today's Results

Lake Purification Successful!

Purify the RIverhead Lake

Quest complete

-Somewhere else-

(--Third Person Pov--)

As dark cloud could be seen from above and multiples dead mountains are in the view. Then a fire breath came and here we can see a dragon and three humans.

One was male and have free-flowing dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a full set of plate armor blue in colour with gold gilded borders, as well as a wing motif on the chest area and his black cape.

The others were just two girls that are not important in the story, so no description of how they look like except one have green hair, while the other one is red.

???: " That's the legendary Ancient Dragon. "

???2: " Can we beat that thing? Maybe we should run away... "

Mitsurugi: 'My name Mitsurugi Kyouya. I was the sort of ordinary high schooler you could find anywhere, but in the abyss of death, I met a lovely goddess, and was reincarnated into this world as a chosen hero.'

Mitsurugi: " If we let this dragon run rampant, many people could be injured, or lose their lives. We are the only ones who can defeat it! "

Girls: " Kyouya! "

As they said that the sword begins to glow bright blue.

???2: " The sacred treasure said to be created by the gods, which only Kyouya can wield... "

???: " The cursed sword, Gram! "

With one slash the legendary dragon was defeated by a guy with a curse sword and armor.

(-Timeskip-)

???2: " That's my Kyouya! Only he could defeat the Ancient Dragon in a single blow! "

???: " Wh-When did he become yours?! "

???2: " Blah! "

Then ??? begin to chased after ???2.

Mitsurugi: " Hey, now, stop that. "

???2: " Kyouya is mine! "

???: " What are you talking about? Kyouya is mine, okay?! "

Mitsurugi: 'I will save this world, without fail. I made a promise to her... "

Now he having a flashback when he met the goddess and received the Cursed Sword, Gram. Suddenly he heard a voice, who he immediately recognized as he rushed over to the source.

KONOSUBA!

Somewhere else

(--Y/n Pov--)

I suddenly feel my gut is telling me something bad is going to happen soon.

Y/n: " Guys, my stomach are telling me something's bad are going to happen soon. "

Kazuma: " Maybe it's just your stomach that is hungry, and hey, Aqua, we're in the city now, so stop singing that song. "

Aqua: " I'm sure they're taking me away to be sold... "

Kazuma: " Just transporting a woman on her knees in a beat-up cage is already drawing everyone's attention. "

Aqua: " Hang in there, me... "

Kazuma: " In fact, get out of there already! "

Aqua: " No. Inside this cage is my sanctuary. The outside world is scary, so I won't come out for a while. "

Y/n: " Damn, she depressed. "

Megumin: " She's completely holed herself up in there. "

Darkness: " Yeah... "

Kazuma: " She's just like I used to be... "

Y/n: " A shut in-NEET? "

Kazuma: " Not that one! You're the one who shut in! "

Megumin, Darkness and Kisaki suddenly looked at Kazuma with a curious look.

Kazuma: " Oh, eh, nothing, nevermind. "

Kisaki: " I'm hungry again... "

???: " Lady Goddess! It's you, isn't it, Lady Goddess?! "

Megumin: " Huh? "

Then we suddenly saw a guy with dirty blond hair destroying our cage! What the heck?! I ain't going to pay for that.

Megumin: " Seriously? "

Y/n: " My gut was right after all... "

Kisaki: " I'm still hungry... "

Y/n: " Yes, yes, I'm going to make some foods when we've got home. "

???: " What are you doing in such a place, Lady Goddess?! "

Darkness then grabs his left shoulder.

Darkness: " Hey. Don't touch my ally so freely. Who are you? "

Kazuma: " You know him, don't you? He was calling you a goddess. Do something! "

Aqua: " Goddess? "

Kazuma: " Yes! "

They've both stares at each other. Then Aqua suddenly gain her light back in the eyes.

Aqua: " That's right! I'm a goddess! "

She forgot about it! Did the quest seriously traumatized her so much that she forgot her own identity?! She then walked out of the cage and was close to falling off. Clumsy Goddess...

Aqua: " So, what business do you have with a goddess such as myself? Who are you? "

Mitsurugi: " It's me, Mitsurugi Kyouya! The Mitsurugi Kyouya who received this Cursed Sword, Gram, from you and was reincarnated in this world! "

Aqua: " Huh? "

Mitsurugi: " Huh? "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Y/n: " Wut? "

Aqua: " Oh, of course! That guy! Sorry, I totally forgot! I've sent along many people, so it's inevitable that I'd forgot some! "

Mitsurugi: " Y-Yes... It has been a while, Aqua-sama. I have been working hard everyday as your chosen hero. "

Don't laugh! Don't laugh! Holy crap is he stupid?! All the people that got sent here is literally helping this world to fight the Devil's King's army. Bullshit with the chosen hero cliche!

Mitsurugi: " By the way... Why have you been locked up in a cage? "

KO-NO-SU-BA!

After awhile of explanation...

Mitsurugi: " What?! You dragged the goddess to this world? Then you locked her in a cage and dunked her in a lake?! What in the world were you thinking?! "

Well, Kazuma kinda did Aqua a favour if you ask me. I mean it's must be boring to say the same thing all over again for the past centuries. Here all kind of weird and funny stuff happens, and also how dare he grab Kazuma collar!

Aqua: W-Wait! I'm having lots of fun every day, and I'm not upset about having been dragged here anymore. "

Mitsurugi: " Aqua-sama, I don't know how this man won you over, but you are a goddess! And yet, this little... "

Ok, this guy is making me mad already, and I haven't even got mad so much since reincarnation.

Villager 1: " What? "

Villager 2: " Fighting over a woman? "

Mitsurugi: " By the way, where are you staying right now, Aqua-sama? "

Aqua: " Um, in the stables... "

Mitsurugi: " Huh? "

Then he got even madder and grab on Kazuma collarbone tighter and Darkness decided to step in.

Darkness: " Hey, take your hand off him! Is there no limit to your rudeness?! "

Megumin: " He's kind of making me want to blow him up. "

Kazuma: " Don't do that. I'll die, too. "

Y/n: " How about I burn off his armor and his cloth underneath to shame him on the public? "

Kisaki: " Tch, insolent human, acting so high and mighty when they don't know anything about power. "

Kazuma: " Don't do that too, you might hit me instead. "

Mitsurugi: " You four are... A crusader, arch wizard, swordmage and dragon sage? I see. You're blessed with wonderful party members. You have such excellent people here, yet you make Aqua-sama sleep in a stable. Have you no shame? "

This gave me a lot of irking mark and I tried a lot to hide it and just smile... But I really, really, want to destroy his man pride right now. Calm down... Just smile... Just smile...

Mitsurugi: " All of you should travel with me, a sword master, from now on. I even buy you full sets of high-grade equipment. "

Bastard, do we look like cheap people you can just buy off with some money?! Maybe Kazuma and Aqua are poor, but I doubt the others are. Also, I could feel Kisaki is releasing her power, not good...

I didn't know what to calm her with, so I just grab her hand and hold it. She was surprised and blushed, so did I. She seemed a lot relaxed now, thank god.

Aqua: " Hey, this is bad. This guy seriously freaks me out. He's the narcissistic type, and that scares me! "

Darkness: " What should I do? My instincts won't let me accept that man. I enjoy getting hit more than attacking, but something about him makes me want to hit him. "

Megumin: " Can I blow him up? Can I blow him up? "

Y/n: " How about I send him to a lair full of dragons? Or maybe an underwater labyrinth full of monsters. "

Kisaki: " Y/n is holding my hand! He's holding my hand! "

I sweat dropped from her comment. She now begins to cling into my arm. Man, I just hope this won't be happening again.

Kazuma: " Um, it sounds like my allies unanimously don't want to join your party. Bye, then. "

We've all then begin to walk, but that cliche hero standing in our way again. Of course, he isn't the type who gives up. God, I'm getting hungry...

Mitsurugi: " Wait! "

Kazuma: " Would you move aside? "

Mitsurugi: " Sorry, but I can't leave Aqua-sama in this environment. "

Y/n: " *Irk mark* This guy... "

Mitsurugi: " Will you have a match with me? If I win, turn Aqua-sama over to me. If you win, I'll listen to anyone request you have. "

Before Kazuma could grab his sword I stopped him, he gave me a confused look as I gave him an 'I can handle this' look.

Y/n: " Ok, I have enough of this crap, Aqua may be useless, but she isn't an object you can win! "

Aqua: " Hey! "

Y/n: " And secondly, you say, you will listen to any request we have, if I win? "

Mitsurugi: " That is correct. "

Y/n: " Ok great then if I win, I'm going to take your weapon. "

Mitsurugi: " Wh-What?! You can't! "

Y/n: " And why not? Is it because it's unfair? Listen here jackass that weapon was given to you by Aqua, so basically she more valuable than your so-called "Cursed Sword". I understand if you are scared, since a high-level adventure like you must be wary of us newbies. "

Mitsurugi looked surprised at me as he seemed angry. Guess the first step of plan work...

Mitsurugi: " FIne I accept! "

Y/n: " Ok then, let's me warn you, I do not play nice. "

???: " Ok, ready? Set. Go! "

As she said that Mitsurugi rushed at me with his sword. 'Too slow.' I dodged his strike with ease. He kept slashing me as I dodged them. Then my stomach growled.

Y/n: " Sorry pal, but if I don't get any food soon I might go insane, so I end it here. "

After I said that I <Flash step> behind him and kicked his balls.

He dropped his weapon and holds his balls as I chopped his neck and he laid down unconsciously. The others looked at me amazed and Kazuma gave me a thumb up, which I responded with another thumbs up.

I then took gram and chanted <Trace on> on it. I then gave Kazuma the sword as we begin to walk again as the girls, whom I assumed to be his party members yelling at us.

???: " C-Coward! Coward, coward, coward! "

Y/n: " Ok hi Coward, I'm Y/n. "

Kazuma: " Are you two this guy's allies? "

???2: " That's right, you disgusting man! Coward! "

Y/n: " You know him using a legendary sword against me barehanded, who of us is more cowardly? If I used a weapon he would be defeated in mere second your noobs. "

???2: " Give back Gram! Only Kyouya can use that cursed sword! "

Y/n: " Huh? For real? "

Aqua: " The Cursed Sword Gram is for the embarrassing guy's use alone. "

Both me and Kazuma begin to think for a second.

Kazuma: " Well, he did bet his sword on this duel and Y/n gave it to me, so I guess I'll keep it. "

???: " W-Wait just a second! "

???2: " We won't accept the way you won! "

I looked at them with a cold look as they tensed up.

Y/n: " So what if my method is underhanded? As I said before, if he couldn't see where I aimed then he.is.weak. The weak ones have no right to say anything they only roles are to be trampled by the strong. Only the strongest in the food chain can do whatever they want. Take an example of Devil's King's. "

Silence...

There was silence until Kazuma begin to speak up.

Kazuma: " I'm an advocate of true gender equality, a guy who has no problem doing out a dropkick to a female opponent. Don't think I'll go easy on you. "

Then he gave them a creepy and perv face.

Kazuma: " I'll unleash my <Steal> ability right here in public. "

???: " Huh? "

???2: " Wh-What? "

Kazuma: " So, what'll it be? "

He then begins to laugh evilly as he did some serious handwork with his hand. I mean it's actually looked pretty funny, but creepy as well.

Kazuma: " Come on. Come on! "

Both girls: " No! "

We all gave him a different look. Aqua stared at him dumbfounded along with Megumin and Darkness begin Darkness.

Darkness: " Nice! "

Kisaki: " Perv. "

Kazuma: " Uh, no... "

KONOSUBA!

The Next Day

Today I and Kisaki met a bit late at Adventurer's Guild because we ate our own breakfast. Before we've both arrived there we saw Mitsurugi and his girls ran past us. Wonder what happened there?

We've walked in and met with our party.

Y/n: " Did we miss something? "

Kazuma: " Not really. Just some Aqua drama. "

Y/n: " Oh... I should have come earlier with some popcorn. "

Then we heard Luna talked over some radio like last time.

Luna: " All adventurers, please arm yourselves at once and gather at the front gate of the city! Adventuer Satou Kazuma-san and his party in particular, as quickly as possible, please! "

Kazuma: " Huh? "

Kazuma and our party ran over there except me and Kisaki since we wanted to walk on this nice weather.

When we were at the front gate we saw the dullahan was back. We'd hid behind the crowd so that the dullahan won't spot us immediately.

Kazuma: " Him again? "

Dullahan: " All of you... Why haven't you come to the castle?! You wretches! "

As he said that he released a dark mana wave.

Kazuma:" What? "

Y/n: " Ah shit here we go again. "

---------------------------

5087 words

I don't have much to say except that thank you for 1k views! 

Also, we reached over 5000 words!

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 227 8
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a basic grocery store worker who hates his dead end job and stuck in an apartment, you always try to be positive, but can get se...
18.5K 369 21
14 year old boy Oasis Isaki is socially awkward, shy, introverted, and most importantly, dead. He's given 3 options after dying; one of which is to b...
2.5K 65 40
I will do stories with y/n but if it was not requested then it will not be character x y/n. I will not do smut. I'll try my best to make an update sc...
39.7K 596 18
You didn't expect any of this to happen, you were brought back to life after saving a woman from being shot. And you end up getting sent into an RPG...