UMMULKHAYR (Rarely Updated)

By fadeeabubakar

COPYRIGHT©2020 FADIMATU ADAMU NAI'BI. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Are you crazy? You could have killed me."... More

SYNOPSIS
1 (not edited)
CHARACTERS
2 (Not Edited)
3 ( Not Edited)- Ammar's POV
4 (Not edited)
5 ( Not Edited)
6 (Not Edited)
7 ( Not Edited)
9 (Not Edited)
10 (Not Edited)
A/N
11 (Not Edited)
12 (Not Edited)- Ammar's POV
13 (Not Edited)
14 (Not Edited)

8 ( Not Edited)

562 75 8
By fadeeabubakar

WARNING: NOT EDITED⚠️. Please ignore the typos and Grammatical Errors😊Thanks.

Song: Bam Bam
Artist(s): Camilla Cabello feat. Ed Sheeran

A/N: THERE WILL BE A SWITCH FROM SHAHIDA'S POV TO UMMUL'S AND BACK TO SHAHIDA'S. MORE LIKE THE PRINCESS SWITCH SWITCHED🌝( GOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE BUT I LOST IT😫)

JUST BEAR WITH ME OK? THANKS.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT🙃

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER🥺 AND ALSO, ENJOY.
_________________________________

RECAP

There you go again. What's wrong with you gurll?

I don't know!

Are you sureeeee???

Stop mocking me consyy. I'm not in love with him or anything

I never said anything about love darling, you sure you don't love him?

No I'm not in love with him ok? Maybe a crush but definitely not love

I'm not In love with him right? RIGHT????????

•••

SHAHIDA

Flashback....

Five days, FIVE DAYS since my car broke down and Hamma Elmusty Fixed it. It's been five Freaking Days fa, why is he all I could think about? This is confusing. I want to tell Ummul but I know the witch will just laugh at me and say

"Aww Shahidatu is in loveee"

I'm not in love with him or anything.

I can't tell Humaira obviously, Hamma Ammar will Skin me alive for sure and Adda Ayda, well let's just say she's Ummul's twin or even worse.

"God I hate this feeling" I screamed in my pillow.

Sighing, I dragged my feet to the bathroom. I Showered and performed Ablution. I sprayed the prayer mat, wore my hijab and started praying.

ISTIKHAARAH. The only thing That could help me right now.

I remembered one time in school when our Islamic studies teacher taught us a Hadith of the prophet.

On the Authority of Jabir bn Abdullah (Radhiyallahu Anhu), He said: The prophet ( sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) will instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns just as he would teach us a Surah from the Qur'an. He (sallalahu Alaihi wasallam)would say: if any of you intends to undertake a matter then let him pray two supererogatory units [two Raka'at Nafilah] Of prayer After which he should Suplicate a Du'a.

اللهم اني استخيرك بعلمك ،واستقدرك بقدرتك ، وأسألك من فطلك العظيم، فإنك تقدر ولا اقدر، وتعلم ولا اعلم، و انت علام الغيوب. اللهم ان كنت تعلم ان هذا الامر_____ ،خير لي في ديني ومعاشي وعاقبة امري ,فقدره لي ويسره لي ثم بارك لي فيه، وان كنت تعلم ان هذا الامر شر لي في ديني ومعاشي وعاقبة امري،فاصرفه عني واصرفني عنه واقدر لي الخير حيث كان ثم ارضيني به.

After I prayed, I recited the Dua the Prophet (peace be upon him) told us to recite. I feel so much Better already, Leaving everything to Allah, Ya Rabb Azza wa Jalla.

"Phew, Thank you Allah for Making me a Muslim."

I headed downstairs for brunch because I forgot to eat breakfast. Yes I was THAT confused but Alhamdulillah.

Nobody was in the kitchen, strange. It's 12:00 noon but no one's here? Wow today is definitely Saturday. Ummul should be here though as she's not upstairs. Maybe she's in the Garden reading as usual.

Just say Nerd and Ummul will pop up.

"Oh I'm starving, I can eat literally anything right now. A sandwich will do." I muttered.

After making the sandwich, I hop on the Kitchen island with my sandwich and a cup of Cappuccino tea.

"Damnnn this sandwich is Bananas" I moaned. Call me a freak or a creep, I don't care.

Food is My life, yess my LIFE. If you want something from me just give me Food and I'll be at your service.

After my brunch, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went back upstairs. Grabbing one of Ummul's Novels off the bookshelf, I went into the hallway and sat on the loveseat near the window. From where I sat, I had a clear view of the Garden and of course Ummul who's sprawled on the floor reading a book. Well no surprise there.

"TWILIGHT?" Well, I like the name of the book already. It's about Vampires and I love Vampires and Demons. I mean who doesn't?

11 days later......

Imagine this

You are a sucker for Korean Music and your oh so kind friends surprised you with a Blackpink Merch and front row tickets to their Concert in Dubai and of course plane tickets on your BIRTHDAY!. How would you react? Cray cray right?

That's just plain stupid dude. You know it's impossible. We are not in some sappy novel this is real life dude, get real.

Shut your Trap Hole up there!!

Anyways as I was saying, you'll freak out and smile so wide that y'all's mouth will look like the map of Africa right?

In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say it HAMMA ELMUSTY CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

And guess what I did? I told him I'll think about it. I mean I'm a girl after all.

Cue to the screammmmm!!!!!!

I'm so Damn Happy right now that I can give up Pranks for good.

Shocking right?? Well that's what happens when your Crush tells you he loves you.

"So here we are, officially boyfriend and girlfriend . So much for keeping it a secret." I glared at the witch in front of me who wore a huge Smile. Creepy.

"Oops my bad. I'm tots Happy for you right now. Dama I see how you look at him like a lovesick puppy. It's cute tho."

"Whatever, remember you cannot tell anyone. You promised."

"Please just Humaira please" she pleaded batting her lashes innocently. She looks so cute, urghhhh.

resist

resist

RESIST!!

"Fine, just Humaira"

You are so gullible idiot.

Whatever.

"Yes. Give me your phone will you?"

She Called Humaira and told her everything. When I say everything I mean EVERY DAMN THING I TOLD HER. They screamed and made fun of me after Humaira threatened to cut my hair of course. I swear those two are kids trapped in Adult bodies.

Well look on the good side, you can finally check "tell my two dumb best friends" off your list.

Yeah sure.

•••

U M M U L K H A Y R

I'M TIRED

Two words, seven letters that describes my current condition.

Have you ever been so tired that you can't even lift a finger? Well good for you because maybe you did something stressful that made you tired but my case is different. I did absolutely nothing but I'm super tired that even my brain hurts.

I just want to go on a honeymoon with my bed on a Nutella island and go for a swim in the cheese ocean. Is that too much to ask?

Well if I stay in my bed all day, I might just end up overthinking things and making it more complicated plus my brain will hurt more. Urghh I hate my life right now.

Maybe I'll do that tomorrow?

Here I go again, PROCRASTINATING as usual. Shaheeda said I should stop doing it but I can't help it, my life is easier that way.

Things just keeps getting more and more complicated.

It's Shahida's fault though. The Chimpanzee faced Baboon has made it her mission to find me a boyfriend. Apparently, I'm wasting my youth reading books like a depressed old lady.

(A/N: I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO ON A DATE WITH A CHIMPANZEE FACED BABOON🥱BUT I DONT SEE THAT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON SOOO.......IF ONLY SHAHIDA WAS A DUDE🌝😂)

Well Excuse me for trying to do something productive with my life. I definitely didn't have time for a boyfriend or any drama that comes along with it.

Stay single, stay satisfied.

"Bye bye sleep" I hissed As my phone vibrated on the table.

The name CHOCOLATE FACE flashed on the screen making me groan.

Today is definitely not my day. KARMA, Why do you hate me so much?? I didn't do anything bad to anyone.

"Sup Smurf"

Urgh of all the people on Earth it had to be Him. My obnoxious Little brother ALKASIM.

"Waalaikum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh sorry. How are you?" He knows something, I'm sure of it. The Alkasim I know will never ever ask me how I was doing. He definitely knows something.

"Not good. The Fool is out to get me." I played along.

"Shaheeda huh? Well enjoy your freedom while it lasts Smurf." He chuckled.

There he said it. No wonder Shahida likes him. They are literally the same person.

"Oh I almost forgot, You are coming to yola next week ba? I heard Maa talking with Kawu Hamma on the phone yesterday."

"That's eavesdropping, not cool Dude. Yes min waran Next week in sha Allah"

"Ok. Don't forget my Chocolates" I can feel him smiling like a fool. Yeah FEEL.

"I swear you don't grow up. Ok fine whatever. Thank you so much for interrupting my beauty sleep." I hung up without waiting for a reply.

Well that was fun.

Dragging my lazy body to the bathroom, I did my business and showered. I wore leggings with Shaheeda's baggy tee shirt which I'm sure belonged to Hamma Ammar.

Eek just saying his name makes me want to vomit.

It's been more than 5 months since the last time I saw him. 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days to be precise.

Oh and we're starting school Next Month. Yay I'm so happy.

Note the sarcasm.

I'm so going to miss sleeping on my Fluffy bed. I'm very sure I'll look like a depressed dehydrated Ghost turned Zombie every morning.

Gosh I hate School. Why didn't anybody invent a Time Machine???? I just want to skip the "school phase"and go straight to the part where I'm financially stable and own a Hospital.

(A/N: Don't we all🤧)

A girl can dream

Back to the problem in hand, I just hope Shahida doesn't do anything Stupid like set me up with some creep or blackmail a poor guy. YES She's sick In the head.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere" speak of the devil and it shall appear.

"What do you want" I hissed. I'm not in the mood for her drama.

"Oh honey we are going Shopping." she squealed.

"I think I'll pass" I buried my head in my pillow. Why me??

"Don't tell me you forgot we are traveling to Yola Next week"

"Your point?"

"We have so many things to buy" she giggled. Seriously? What's wrong with her?

"You can go alone."

"Fine, but don't blame me when Mammy comes up here and drag you to the Market" she said and smirked. That witch, she knows my weak point.

"Ok Fine, just give me a minute lemme change" I hate shopping.

Thirty minutes later.......

It's official, I HATE shopping. Scratch that, I DESPISE IT.

I don't even know why she asked me to come if she's not going to let me pick anything.

So far, we've got Chocolates and chocolates and chocolates in our shopping cart.

Surprise Surprise.

"Can we go now?" I whined for the nth time.

"No, I still have to get the chips and Ice cream" she just pushed passed me saying something under her breath and went to the snacks aisle.

I think I heard her saying
"Why isn't he here yet?" Or maybe I'm just imagining things because I'm tired.

"Ummul"

"I'm coming Woman" I groaned pushing the cart to where she was.

Who's that? And why is Shahida talking to him?

Gosh just look at him. A well built 6'1 tall guy, look at that beard Godddddddddd!! Is it even legal to be that Good looking?

Oh puhlease, he's not that Good looking

"What is it?" I asked facing her trying my best not to look at him. Keyword, TRIED.

"Ummul this is Khalid A friend of mine , Khalid this is Ummul my best friend " She smiled so wide I could see the dangly thing at back of her throat.

The sneaky witch. What the hell is she planning? I need to find out ASAP.

"Hey it's nice to meet you" wow his voice is Deep and soft? Is that even possible?

"Same here" I gave him a smile and he smiled back. Damn those dimples. His smile is gorgeous.

"You done yet? Please say yes. I just want to go back to my bed" I whined like a kid.

"You are cute" said Khalid. I totally forgot about him.

You wish. As if you did not just finished checking him out

Sharrap!!

"She sure is. Anyways we have to go. See you later Khalid" Shahida waved and pushed the cart to the paying area leaving me behind with the Gorgeous Specimen.

Pftt Gorgeous my butt

"Can you give me your number please?" He nervously scratched the back of his neck and handed me his phone.

Did I die and went to heaven? Because this guy's Face cannot be real.

Oh my God please shut up!

"Sure thing" i grabbed the phone, typed my number and gave it back to him.

"So Ummul we'll talk later?" There is that smile again. I can already feel my knees turning to jelly.

"Yeah sure

SHAHIDA

Have you ever regretted your Decision? Or scolded yourself for not Analyzing your plan twice? Have you ever wondered why you act so stupid and foolish sometimes that even your mouth needs a good talk?

Or is it just me?

It had not even been a total of Twenty four hours and I've already been threatened for murder with a fork and a certain Witch had already killed me with their deadly glare.

Not to mention I had dug my own grave and I had already stepped inside. My journey of being a Cupid had not even completed a total of twenty four hours yet and a chaos had already been created.

"How could you? Am i some Experiment Shahida? I'm a human Being with Feelings. How could you do this to me? Why me? Did I ever tell you I needed a boyfriend? I'm happy being single. Just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship too ." A very Angry Ummul shouted pointing a comb at me.

"I.."

"Don't even dare talk" she glared making me keep quiet.

"I'm not some experiment ya know....."

The thing is this is all part of my plan. Phase one to be precise. I know for a fact That Hamma Ammar has feelings for Ummul, heck everyone knows except the both of them. Yesterday, Elmusty told me Hamma Ammar talks about Ummul every single day. More like complains about her supposed "Annoying Behavior". Gosh he's so whipped and he doesn't even notice that he's falling deeper and deeper. It's sad.

And Khalid, poor khalid I hate to say this but I'm kinda using him. I know, that's low even for me but I'm doing this for my brother. Khalid likes Ummul or even loves her. He's been on my neck for a while now. But if by any chance Ummul happens to love Khalid, I'll be happy for them because the truth is, Khalid is a very nice guy and the only guy I know that can handle Ummul's mood swings. Well Apart from Hamma Ammar obviously.

I just hope for the best. Fingers crossed.

"I'm talking to you" Ummul Smacked my Shoulder, HARD.

"What was that for" I'm sure it will leave a bruise.

"Listen up, this Khalid Guy seems nice so I'm going to give him a chance. But so help me God if he messes up because I'm so not going to spare the both of you". She looks scary right now.

"Want to watch a movie?" Is she bipolar or something? She's weird.

And that was how we spent the day watching sappy romantic movies on Netflix.

She didn't kill me, taser me, slaughter me or Stab me with a fork sooo not bad. I'm so glad I'm alive.

~~~

Soooo how was it? Please like it🥺

As you all know, I'm an Anime freak. I'm obsessed with Anime guys😂 yeah weird, I know.

So one Sunday morning I told my brother(the other Anime freak in my life) to delete all the movies I had in my laptop so I could download more Anime. He deleted everything and downloaded more Anime like I told him to. Long story short, I now regret it because he deleted all The Disney Movies and cartoons I love😫😭.

I don't have a single Movie right now just Anime and I've watched All of it😫😫this is so Annoying I feel like crying 🤧.

ENOUGH ZARA!!!!
Don't mind me, forget I said anything.

Word Count:2851💅🏽

Don't forget to vote and comment🤧I need all the support I can get🥺

Love
Zara🦋❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 183 10
A criminal romance 🖇️📃 "don't you dare touch me or I'll burn your body also" she said giving him warning to don't come closer to her "And I would L...
43.6K 4.4K 26
FATIMA fulani - pakistani is a 18 years old 1st year university girl with ego and self respect who happens to meet a final year jerk king of the univ...
1.6M 59.7K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
139K 13.9K 73
"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please stop calling me dingy girl" She replied...