Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

Par AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... Plus

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Paradise
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

That Wasn't a Dream?

2K 95 13
Par AllAboutTheSmut

***Elik's POV***

Fuck! How much did I drink last night? My eyes are blood shot. My ass is beyond sore. My lips are swollen and bruised. Finger prints litter my body. Hickeys are painted across my chest, torso, collarbone and neck.

I stand in front of the mirror, bow legged, in complete shock.

What the hell happened?

I push on a few of the deeper bruises and hickeys. I hiss when I release the pressure. Dek was an animal apparently.

I slide my eyes to my right and see the little Succubus sleeping soundly.

Walking over to him, I sit beside the god in our bed. I gently nudge his shoulder. My back is so fucking sore.

"Baby." I call out.

"Mmmmm." Dek moans. His eyes stay closed but he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Baby, wake up." I urge. I lean down and nip his jaw line.

"Round two?" Dek opens one eye up and smirks at me.

"Um, NO." I shake my head and send my love a daring glare.

"Sore?" Dek asks as he sits up. Worry etches his face.

"Severely." I admit. There isn't a word created to describe the pain that emanates in the walls of my ass.

Fuck his big dick!

"I'm sorry, love. It was just so fucking sexy watching you and Broady make out." Dek chuckles.

I literally gasp.

That wasn't a dream?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I scream into the air.

"How drunk were you, Elik?" Dek asks. Concern is everywhere in his tone.

"Drunk enough to cheat apparently." I groan as I cover my face. Shame ripples thru me.

"No. No. You didn't cheat. We both agreed to the make out sessions." Dek coos. He grabs me and pulls me down to lay beside him.

"Sessions?" I ask, reluctantly.

"Well, you made out with me. You asked me to make out with Broady. You devoured Broady like your last meal. All consensual. All approved." Dek runs his hand over my hip. I hiss again.

"Aren't you upset?" I ask incredulously.

"Not at all. Believe me. I was shocked. But, watching you two to go at it, I was completely aroused. Hence why you're so sore." Dek smiles.

"Never again." I whisper.

"That's no fun." Dek whines.

"That's not me, Dek. I can't explain the remorse I feel for putting you in that position. I was intimate with someone that wasn't you." Ugh, I groan against my hands. Embarrassment is the beaming emotion coursing thru my veins.

"Then it is me who should be apologizing." Dek sits up and cups my hands gently.

"Why?" I ask. I never look up from my own hands.

"I started it, encouraged it as well." Dek whispers.

"Baby, it's not your fault." I look up at the attractive devil who can't find a way not to smile.

"Well, I'm not upset. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed taking you afterward. You were so responsive." Dek laughs as he pulls my face into his chest.

"How will I face him?" I whine.

"Easy. We joke. We laugh. We carry on like normal." Dek laughs at my disdain.

"There is nothing normal about this. And why the fuck does my ass throb?" I cry out. My butt was shifting at the thought of the force behind the pain.

"Well, um" Dek looks at me and raises his eyebrows. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly." I couldn't help it. Okay? I'm sorry. Baby, I'm so sorry." He whimpers.

I roll my eyes. I'm sure I enjoyed it. I'm just seriously regretting the tender muscles that are screaming in protest as I press my weight into them while sitting.

"Don't be. I'm sure I wasn't complaining last night." I huff out in relinquishment.

"No! You weren't." Dek laughs and kisses my side.

My dick stirs.

Fucking traitor!

I quickly jump off the bed, landing on my feet hard.

Too hard.

A bolt of electricity zips up my legs and intensifies the burning in my poor bum.

I whine and automatically rub my cheeks.

Dek busts out laughing before standing and replacing my hands with his. He leads me to the bed and pushes me down on my stomach. He climbs over me and presses his hands to my back.

"What do you think you're doing mister?" I ask in shock.

"Calm down. It's just a massage." Dek coos. His lips meet my shoulder and the traitor cock goes back to growing exponentially.

"Keep your demon in your pants, Deklyn Jackson." I bark.

"I promise to never fuck you again. Better?" Dek states. I can hear his stupid smirk.

"Fuck you, Dek. Just. Fuck. You. And that power driver you claim to be a cock." I belt out. He falls against me as his body shakes from laughter.

"I did. That's why your bitching." Dek mumbles into my back. His hands continue to massage my sore muscles.

"You're on probation." I warn.

"What?" Dek huffs. He jumps off of me and stands with his hands on his hips. I laugh as I turn around and see his stance.

"No sex for two weeks." I glare at the handsome devil.

"Fine." Dek throws his hands in the air and stomps out of the room.

I laugh manically.

I watch his hips sway as he walks out of the door, pissed.

No way I'm waiting two weeks to tap that ass.

I get up slowly and make way downstairs. Dek is not in the kitchen. I shake my head and chuckle as I grab the Advil and some coffee. I shift uncomfortably from right foot to left foot.

Ugh!

"Problem?" My Dad whispers as he walks by me chuckling.

"If you weren't my elder, I would have a lot of choice words for you." I turn and glare at my Father.

"You were using some nice choice words last night." Dad guffaws.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. I glare as hard as my eyes can. I'm shocked laser beams aren't burning my dad alive.

"The whole house heard you." Dad smirks as he lifts his cup up to his lips.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yell. I throw my hands in the air and stomp my foot. I immediately regret it as yet another bolt of pain shoots to my ass.

"The door was wide open." Chance laughs as he sits down.

"DEKLYN ALEX JACKSON!" I bellow into the air.

"That's not his name." Broady laughs as he winks at me.

"Shut it!" I bark.

"DECKLYN RYAN JACKSON, get your ass in here." I scream.

"Still not his name." Chance shakes his head at me.

I shoot him an evil eye that would make Satan cower.

"You rang, Sir?" Decklyn waltzes in the kitchen, like he isn't in BIG trouble.

"Deklyn Matthew Jackson, why the fuck does everyone know what we did last night?" I tap my foot on the ground, ignoring the warning protest of my hole.

"It's Reese. And, I don't think I closed the door." Dek smiles at me sweetly.

"So, you chose to abuse my ass where the whole house could witness?" I stare incredulously at my gorgeous boyfriend.

"Sorry." Dek shrugs his shoulders. He turns and walks away without saying much else.

"Lover's quarrel?" Broady chuckles.

"Shut up." I grind out.

I go to the bedroom and slam the door. I go strip and get in the shower. I lay my head on the shower wall while the steaming water beats against my skin.

Embarrassed is not even a good enough word to describe how I feel. I frustratingly scrub my skin as I let the water run down my body.

How could he?

Ugh!!!

As I rinse off I run my hand down my face in utter irritation.

This is absurd.

I step out of the shower and dry myself off. Realizing I'm probably spending the day in this room, I throw on a pair of boxers and lay across the bed.

This is all my fault.

I prop my head on my folded arms and stare towards the headboard.

Am I over reacting?

A deep sigh leaves my lips. I cross my ankles and groan.

How do I cope with this?

My eyes shut slowly and I let every thought process thru my exhausted brain at its own pace. Before I can help it, I feel myself slipping into a restless slumber.

<<<<<<

***Dek's POV***

He's pissed!

HE'S pissed?

No, I AM!

I don't even know how this day started going south so early in the morning. I stomp out of the bedroom and head outside. My nostrils are flaring. I'm beyond irritated.

I glare at the pool as if it personally assaulted me.

Why is he so mad?

Yeah, I was a bit rough. But, he liked it. He loves when I'm rough.

Ugh!

Could this day get any worse?

DEKLYN ALEX JACKSON!" Elik barks loudly.

I guess so!

I'm not answering that. It's not even my fucking name. I roll my eyes.

"DECKLYN RYAN JACKSON, get your ass in here." I hear my handsome god scream.

So NOT my name!

I stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"You rang, Sir?" I reply in my most annoyed tone ever.

"Deklyn Matthew Jackson, why the fuck does everyone know what we did last night?" Elik taps his foot on the ground.

"It's Reese. And, I don't think I closed the door." I smile sickly sweet.

"So, you chose to abuse my ass where the whole house could witness?" Elik stares incredulously at me.

"Sorry." I shrug my shoulders. I turn and walk away without saying another damn word.

I'm fuming.

What the fuck is even the issue?

We practically fuck in front of everyone daily. We are NOT shy!

I head towards the beach and kick the sand with my Sperrys the entire time.

No sex for two weeks?

Fuck that!

I will do better!

No fucking sex for a month! Why not two months while we are at it?

See. If. I. Fucking. Care.

This is total bull shit!

I gather sticks, sea shells and whatever else I can find in my path. I angrily skip them across the ocean water.

The sun blares in my face. My eyes are aching because I drank too damn much last night. The sound of the soft waves crashing against the shore line feels like a slap to my ear drums.

I enjoyed last night. Sue me.

Is that so fucking wrong?

I am so fed up with this god damned day.

I climb the water break rocks. I plop my exhausted ass on the wet boulders and pull my knees into my chest.

Everything sucks! It just fucking sucks.

My legs bounce and my head bobs as my chin hits my knee caps. I'm so frustrated. I just don't understand.

I turn my head to lay on my knee caps and just now notice the tears that find escape down my face.

Before I can stop myself, I'm sniffling.

My shoulders feel so heavy. I just want Elik. I want his arms around me. I don't want him angry with me. I can't handle that beautiful man being upset with me.

Deciding I'm not going to get anything accomplished by going home, I just sit there. I stare over the calm sea, focusing on nothing at all.

I don't hear any footsteps approach. I'm too lost in my own self pity. I am alerted when I get pulled into a warm pair of arms. I just sit quietly while Zayne rubs my forearm with his big burly palm.

"He's embarrassed." Zayne speaks softly.

"Why?" I ask incredulously.

"Not sure really. I mean you guys did nothing wrong." Zayne shrugs and my head falls lower on his chest.

"I don't love this." I whimper.

"I imagine you don't." Zayne cards his fingers gently thru my hair.

"I fucked up, huh?" I choke out.

"Nah, just a little glitch. It happens." Zayne attempts to calm me down.

"Maybe we aren't right for one another." I shrug. The words feel so wrong on my lips.

"That's the most asinine thing to ever leave your mouth, Deklyn Alex Ryan Matthew Reese Jackson." Zayne scolds me.

I can't help the laugh that escapes.

"That shit was hilarious." I chuckle out.

"Two years and my boy didn't even know your middle name." Zayne guffaws and shakes his head.

"I try not make him use it." I admit.

"Look, there are bound to be issues in any relationship. The one thing I know about you and Elik is, you're made for one another. He isn't sensitive often. I'm sure you know that. I'm sure between the Broady thing and the sex thing, he's just embarrassed. My advice is, coddle the pussy." Zayne chuckles.

"Nice." I smile up at him.

"He's my son. I mean he saw me fucking his Mom in your house and I didn't throw a temper tantrum. But, he is. He isn't right, you know. But, those are his feelings and he is entitled to feel them. Just apologize. Or don't. Either way. You two work this crap out. I want a son-in-law. I want that man to be you." Zayne lays the guilt trip thick as tar on me.

I nod and he pulls me close. He kisses me on the forehead.

"Where is the little kitten?" I ask.

"Pouting on your bed." Zayne smirks while pulling me up to walk with him.

What a fucking day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
372K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
563K 19.8K 48
Makil Oliver is a 19 year old genius who just graduated college with a Masters in Communication. His life has been anything but easy. In a series of...
925 34 13
First ever story. Feedback is welcomed. MATURE (BoyxBoy) "It wasn't just me..." I weakly protested, immediately regretting it as he slammed his fis...