๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€ ใ€‹๐๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By deadpcets

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’•?" More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter 25
chapter twenty six

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

873 37 40
By deadpcets

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Gloria reads her poem as she is looking at Neil, the whole time. Neil awkwardly smiles at her and looks at Todd, both of them sharing a look, only the two of them know what it means. I look at Ams and roll my eyes and she lets out a little laugh.

"Is that a meeting?"

Gloria asks and Charlie looks at her.

"Yes!"

"Great!Becayse we want to join!"

"Join?"

Neil says,shocked but yet annoyed.This made me feel better,you know.

"Neil, it's your turn!"

Meeks says and Neil stands up. Even seeing him breathing gives me butturflies, god!

"I actually gave two poems..."

He nervously said and grabbed a big book.

 "I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."

He read out loud,quoting Henry David Thoreau.

"I'll second that."

Charlie laughed.

"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived."

Neil continued reading and he places the book at a little rock, next to him , as he grabs a piece of paper out of the pocket of his pants

"The last rays of sun,are hitting my face,as the moon is about to come out.The sun seems to disappear into the the depth of the horizon and I look up,my sight catching some birds dancing in the colourful,from the sunset,sky.A smile is drawn on my face,wishing that I could dance like that too,only to realise that my life is a dance too,ever since I locked eyes with you.Every step I take,seems to be a dance movement,to get closer to you.

A whole choreography has been made up,by my heart,in order to get into yours and become one.I remember watching you dance,like an angel.Your feet were touching the ground so soft,but everyone could see the passion,which your body would expose.

I am connected to the world.I am connected to you,in a way I would never imagine that existed.The heartbeat of the stars keeps a steady beat,echoing in the ribcage of every creature we will ever meet.

It's probably a foolish and easy way to think of the world,but I know that there's one thing that we could be together.We are the universe,and the universe is us,darling.

He reads out loud and holds eye contact with me. I smile deeply, as my heart is about to come out of my chest. He winks at me and I look down at the ground, trying to hide my blush.That was beautiful.How can he come up with all these incredible poems?He is so talented!

"Y/n, do you want to read?"

I get asked by Charlie and I nervously touch my neck.

"Um,I didn't know about this. I literally came here with Ams to see if the girls were okay..."

I lie and smile awkwardly.

"It's okay!"

Charlie says and smiles at me.I turn around,seeing Neil lighiting up another cigarette.He is breathtaking.

"So, I guess the meating has come to an end!"

Meeks said and everyone stood up.
They have all made their way out of the cave and I get to see the trees surrounding the area after Ams, only to see Neil standing in front of me.

"Wow!"

I yell and he chuckles.

"You're cute when you get scared."

He laughs and gives me a look, full with love and passion as he is biting his bottom lip.Damm, he even made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. How can he do that to me?

"A-are you coming?"

Gerald asked and Neil turned around.

"No, we will stay here for a while."

Neil shouted and everyone nodded.

"Will we?"

I ask, weirded out and Neil looks at me, with a devilish, but yet gentle smile on his lips.

"We will."

I breathe out and the guys and Ams walk away, leaving Neil and I alone.He turns around,facing me.

"What is it?"

I nervously ask, looking at the ground.

"So, you found the courage to agree to come?"

He asks and I look at him, then back at the ground,avoiding eye contant with him at all costs.

"No,I told you what ha-"

"Come on,Y/n!I know that the whole thing was a lie!"

He says,touching my chin softly,making me face him.

"So you know?"

I ask and he nods.

"Yeah,you two weren't very believable."

"Oh."

"How did she convice you to come?"

"I don't even know how I agreed."

I surrender myself at him and sigh.

"And your friends are annoying.The female ones!Especially Gloria."

I roll my eyes back and he laughs,softly.

"Oh someone is jealous,I see."

He jokes and I cross my arms.

"You wish."

I say,looking at the cave.

"I don't have to."

He lets out a breath of warmth and passion.I look at him,from head to toe and then up at the sky.

"Fine.I am.I am jealous!Are you pleased now?"

"Very...That's good."

"Is it?"

"mhmm"

He lays his hand on the tree behind me,bringing his body closer to mine.

"How so?"

"No reason."

"I just like it when you're jealous."

He continues.

"Why?"

"Because I know that you care about me."

He whispers and locks eyes with me once more.He looks at my lips and then back at my eyes,making me feel weak to my knees.God,I'm addicted to him.

"you're breathtaking."

He compliments me and I smile.

"You too."

I whisper and he comes closer to me.

"Do you want to stay here for a while?Just us and the stars?"

"I-I don't know.I mean,yes?"

I say and look at the ground,breakinh the eye contant.Isn't what he asks risky?

"That's amazing,sweetheart."

He smiles gently and holds my hand,exploring the forest.

We are mostly silent,hearing each other's deep and heavy breaths while holding hands.Neil suddenly stops in front of a lake.It's the one that is across Welton,just in a different point of you,so nooone can actually see us here.

"Wanna swim with me?"

He simply asked,looking at me.I nod and he takes off his clothes.

"Without our clothes on?"

I ask and he laughs.

"Who swims with clothes on?"

He says and I softly take off my shirt,exposing my legs and half of my belly.He looks at me from head to toe,with his mouth slightly opened,as he is taking off his pants.

"Nei-"

"You look perfect!"

He breathes out,seeing me taking off my shirt,leaving my body completely exposed to him,except from the parts that are covered.

He intertwines his hand with mine,walking towards the lake.
I take a deep breath,trying to understand how I even got in this situation.I feel cold water all over my body and I open my eyes,after a scream leaves my mouth from the shock.

"What was that for,mr.Perry?"

I ask and look at him,being soaked in water.

"Fun."

He laughs and raises his shoulder at me.

Damn,the urge to kiss him is so strong inside me right now.Looking at him,staring at me with those eyes that are full with love and life,make me want to fly forever up in the sky.

"What are you thinking about,darling?"

He asks and hugs my waist,colliding my body on his.

"You."

I simply reply and he smiles at me.

"Oh,really?"

He asks.I can't take this anymore.He is so gently,flirty and loving tonight.That side of Neil is just...different.The good meaning of different.It's one of his best features.

I look at his lips and he is rubbing my back,soflty,pulling even closer to him.What am I supposed to do now?I am in love with him,but yet so weak for him...I wrap my hands around his neck,making him understand that I know what he is doing.I slowly lean closer to him,and he does too.I slowly turn around,making him kiss my cheek and I laugh softly.

"Don't do that."

He said in a sleepy,but yet pleading voice.

"Now you know what you are doing to me."

I say and he rolls his eyes,smiling.

"Well..."

He says and crashes his lips on mine,sending goosebumps down my spine.I can feel his lips dancing with mine,as he is slowly playing with my now wet hair.I run my hands down to his waist and smile a little,feeling him smile too.I pull away,catching my breath,but Neil breaks the distance between our lips once more.

"I'm in love with you."

He whispers and leaves a kiss on my jawline.

"Me too."

I breathe out,feeling his cologne on my body and the taste of his lips going away from mine,slowly.I swear,I'm going to love him forever.

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 3.1K 26
โ› ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†๐’”. โœ โช charlie dalton x fem oc โซ โช dead poets society...
251 30 4
โ Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago, Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword. Innocence died screaming, honey, ask me I sho...
30.8K 808 32
โฅ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค | (๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ƒ) "๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—…๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚...
14.8K 363 18
โœท ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ใ€ NEIL PERRY ใ€‘ โคน หš . DEAD POETS SOCIETY , 1989 โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ . . . ๐’“๐’–๐’ ๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š, ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚ ๐’๐’...