His Silver Lining (Flamingo X...

By Raiiinedrop

A school au where you get to go to the same school with Albert (known as his yt name, Flamingo.) and his best... More

β„– 1: That Fateful Day
β„– 2: A Small Chat
β„– 3: Canteen
β„– 4: Plan
β„– 5: Flamingo
β„– 6: Miracles
β„– 7: Last Minute
β„– 8: Reunion
β„– 9: Feelings
β„– 10: Gifts
β„– 11: Best Friend
β„– 12: Christmas Break
β„– 13: The Truth
β„– 14: Past
β„– 15: Home
β„– 16: New Year
β„– 17: Recall
β„– 18: Jake
β„– 19: Panic
β„– 20: Ignore
β„– 21: Rekindle
β„– 22: Invitation
β„– 23: Small Steps
β„– 24: Night's Dilemma
β„– 25: Beneath The Mask
β„– 26: Slowly
β„– 27: Beloved
β„– 29: Fallacy
β„– 30: Saudade
β„– 31: Aware
β„– 32: Fortuity
β„– 33: Connect
β„– 34: Intersect
β„– 35: Fin

β„– 28: Plight

2.1K 53 116
By Raiiinedrop

You and the others would always hang out together 24/7, rarely letting go of the other.

But ever since Kaden and B/F/N became a couple, they would usually hang out more with each other, which only leaves you and Albert.

You could already read their daily routine. Math class was the only time you and B/F/N could spend time together without Kaden being in the picture. And when recess and lunch came, B/F/N and Kaden would usually go out and do something else. Dismissal was an exception though.

Of course you felt happy for them, but you were sad that B/F/N was no longer with you, unlike before when the two of you used to hang out together every day.

And sometimes you wished that she was beside you, telling you what you're supposed to do whenever you're with Albert.

You were sitting alone again with Albert on lunch. He still sat on the opposite side of you, as if he were leaving space for Kaden anytime he might come back with B/F/N. Well, you couldn't blame him either since you were doing the same thing.

Albert looks up at you and smiles, "I see that you haven't touched your food yet." He broke the awkward silence, pointing at your food with his fork. You look down on it and shake your head.

"I'm not hungry."

"Please eat, Y/N. It seems that they'll be coming late—." Albert stops mid-sentence when he sees that you've been staring into space. He sighs and grabs the spoon that was beside your tray. He scoops the delicious contents and holds out the spoon to you.

"Don't make me feed you." He teases, you cross your arms, pouting at his remark. "Are you my new mom now?" You laugh and Albert continues to move the spoon forward, heading closer to your mouth.

"Then open up your mouth so that I wouldn't need to treat you like a baby." Albert chuckles and you form your lips into a straight line. You hesitated before you gave in, finally opening your mouth wide. Albert  puts the spoon into your mouth, pulling it out once you swallowed it in. You were flustered by Albert's actions but Albert was oblivious to realize what he'd just done.

"O-Okay, I think I can eat by myself now." You said and Albert nods, handing you back your spoon.

Silence filled the to yet again. You thought of a topic that might get you to start talking to him.

"So, how's the book that I told you about? Did you read it yet?"

By the time you've said that, Albert has already finished his food. He grins and unzips his backpack, slowly taking out the book halfway, showing it to you.

"I'm not finished with it yet. But so far I really like the concept of it."

You smile at the book and nod.

"That's cool. I hope that you're enjoying it so far."

As you proceeded to finish your food, you hear the sound of high heels annoyingly clicking on the floor. You were bothered by this so you looked to see where it was actually coming from.

You were shock to see Kirsten, seeing her made your jaw hang wide open. Albert looked at you and gave you this questionable look. He looks as well and followed your expression.

Kirsten secretly glances at you, almost disgusted to see that you were there. She grins when she sees Albert.

"Hello Albert, Y/N." You almost had a heart attack when she knew your name. Albert looks at Kirsten, trying not to roll his eyes on the back of his head.

"Kirsten, what brings you here today?" Albert smiles, wishing that she would just leave you two alone. He looks at her other friends, who were next to her sides. He gulps when everyone was all eyeing your table, as if you guys were the luckiest people on Earth.

If there was one thing that he learned about having a crush on Kirsten. Then that would be:

Rule #1: Don't embarrass yourself in front of the queen, or anyone popular for that matter.

"Oh, Albert, let's stop with the formality. I just wanted to ask you something." She smirks and Albert nervously nods. You look at the both of them, raising your eyebrows. You tried to recall if Albert ever mentioned anything about Kirsten.

After a lot of rummaging through your head, you finally remembered one exact memory before he told you that he was actually Flamingo.

'Yeah, it's a good thing that you like his content too. Flamingo would be really happy to hear that. Because I heard that his previous crush didn't like his content.'

What if the girl that Albert had a crush on was actually Kirsten?

"Why didn't you dance with me on prom night? I've been looking all around for you that whole time!" Kirsten's shout could be heard all around the canteen. You didn't know what was going on and looked at Albert, who was staring at her dumbfounded.

"I-I didn't know where you were! I thought you didn't go!" Albert lies. Kirsten rolls her eyes and places her hand on the table.

"Oh, don't lie to me Albert. You knew that it was me who stood in front of the stage, everyone knew that! And guess what-" she leaned closer to Albert's face.

"I won this year's prom queen. So if you're not going to speak up—"

"Oh, so that was you? And, uh, congrats I guess." Albert interrupts Kirsten, trying to act like he didn't know. You look back and forth at the both of them, not knowing when it's your cue to jump in. Kirsten whispers something to her friends before they nodded and went away. She then tells everyone to go back to what they were doing as she sits down next to Albert, acting all flirty to him.

You stared at Kirsten, wondering what she'll do next.

"Okay, then how about this then?" Kirsten says and brushes her legs on Albert's. Albert looks at you, giving you a sign of plea to get him out. You shrug and Kirsten looks at the both of you, sending signals to each other.

"Y/N, you usually hang out with Albert now, right?" Kirsten says, placing her hands on her chin. You didn't have the choice but to nod.

So this was going to be a QnA about you now.

"Oh well, have you heard the news about Jake? I heard that you guys used to be close." Kirsten asks you again, her focus on Albert has shifted to you. Of course you knew what happened to Jake.

"They've decided to send him back to his old home, where he'll be sentence there. I think he'll be packing his things by the end of the month." Kirsten says and crosses her legs under the table. Just by the way she's so inches away from Albert makes you think that they would actually be a good couple.

"I just hope that he'll be okay." You spoke casually, choosing your words carefully. Kirsten clasps her hands.

"Sure." She says and the bell rings. You and Albert silently sigh in relief, forgetting about Kaden and B/F/N.

"So I guess me and Y/N will have to take our leave now." Albert says and stands up, you stand up as well. Kirsten grips around Albert's shirt.

"You know that me and you have the same classes together, right?" Kirsten grins and Albert breathes in and nods. You grab your backpack and went to Albert's side.

"I have the same schedule as him too. So why don't the three of us go together?" You said, trying not be rude. Kirsten looks at you, dissatisfaction crossed her face.

"Cool, then the three of us should go together." Kirsten says and the three of you walked out of the canteen, going to your next class.

----

It was finally dismissal and Kirsten left Albert's side to meet up with her friends.

You and Albert met Kaden and B/F/N after class. They waited outside by the entrance, a look of shame was hinted on their faces. You were about to scold them lightly for their absence at lunch when Albert jumped in first.

"Kirsten tried to harass me during lunch." Albert said. Kaden's eyes flickered, lightning struck into them.

"She what?!" Kaden exclaims and leaves B/F/N's side, demanding Albert for questions. B/F/N looked at your passive aggressive face and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Kaden said that he wanted to have a date with just the two of us and I couldn't help but give in." She says and you shake your head in disappointment. You gave in, accepting her apology.

"Isn't that what you two always do now? Have 'fun' together?" You grin and crossed your arms. B/F/N tried to analyze what you meant. Once she finally got it her face heated up.

"Okay, that's gross. I mean, why would I ever do that with Kaden when we're still in high school?" B/F/N laughs and punches your shoulder. You groan in response and you guys started to walk normally as a group again. Kaden being next to Albert while you and B/F/N were walking in front of them.

While you and B/F/N were talking, Kaden was non-stop asking Albert about Kirsten, asking him if she's done anything malicious to him. Albert answers truthfully one by one, finding it almost hilarious to see Kaden worrying about him.

After you guys leave the campus, Kirsten was standing there behind a wall, looking at your group.

"When are you going to make the first move?" One of her friends asked her. Kirsten evilly smirks and looks away from your group.

"I've got just the perfect plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 7
me and my friends made this au and i wanted to try and write about it!! also before reading; my grammar is not all to great and also im no professio...
9.7K 199 20
Just as you thought you were going to have a regular year, things switched up. Not in a bad way at all though. You meet a sweet brown haired, hazel e...
12.1K 168 15
Albert, your favorite dude from AlbertsStuff and Flamingo, meets someone he never even knew about. He is unsure what he thinks of this G0Z, but deci...
246 26 26
Sorry if this story is assπŸ’€ I tried my best 😭 i js wanna make a sweet story fr no smut bc thats weird imo lol. im going to try my best with making...