New Hero Of Justice

By FizzyGaming

The New Hero Of Justice More

Emiya Yuto
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth
Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
(OP and OC)Angelica Ainsworth's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 1
Emiya Yuto's guns
Emiya Yuto's bonds of his harem
Heroic Spirit Emiya(alternative future version of Emiya Yuto)
Heroic Spirit Emiya Yuto's Unlimited Blade Works
Emiya Yuto's new servants
Demi Servant Emiya(Saber/Archer/Demi servant/alternative version of Emiya Yuto)
Demi Servant Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Alternative Ageless/Immortal and Human Version of Venelana Gremory
Arturia Pendragon(Master Version of Arturia Pendragon)
Immoral/Human Version of Venelana Gremory's Unlimited Blade Works Chant
Emiya Yuto's harem part 2
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 3
Half Divine Spirit and Half Human Version of Ikaros
Emiya Yuto's harem part 4
Emiya Yuto's Family
Emiya Yuto's harem part 5
Emiya Yuto's harem part 6
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 7
Mordred Pendragon(King Version)
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 8
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 9
Emiya Yuto's harem part 10
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 11
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 12
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 13
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 14
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 15
Emiya Yuto's Harem Part 16
Emiya Yuto's Harem part 18

Erza Scarlet(Ruler)

762 10 0
By FizzyGaming

Infinite Command Seals Rank EX:As Ruler Class servant,Ruler(Erza Scarlet)possessing an endless amount of command seals due to her being an Ruler Class servant and she never goes to Holy Grail Wars in her life time and she only get 3 command seals on her right hand and her command seals will be regenerate and replenish very day without time which means her command seals will be regenerate and replenish instantly in matter of seconds.

Requip:The Knight Magic Rank E-A/Rank E~A++:she possessing same Requip:The Knight Magic abilities of her counterpart.however due to her being heroic spirit or being as living spirit and black/pure holy grail living vessel aka Emiya Yuto's holy grail blessing changes nature of Requip:The Knight Magic allowing her to hold an infinite amount of arsenal.Ruler's(Ezra Scarlet)main Noble Phantasm is Requip:The Knight Magic is considered Rank E-A to hold over hundreds amount of arsenal however due to Emiya Yuto's holy grail blessing which it is rank up into Rank E~A++ to hold an infinite amount of arsenal and every weapons and armors in her time are completely left out in her timeline which they're permanently and automatically returns to her and stored them back to Ruler's(Erza Scarlet)The Requip:The Knight Magic.

Telekinesis Magic:she has same Telekinesis Magic abilities of her counterpart.

Sword Magic:she has same Sword Magic abilities of her counterpart.

Enchantment:she has same Enchantment Magic abilities of her counterpart.

.High Enhancements

.Magic Enchantment:she has same Magic Enchantment abilities of her counterpart.

Magic Resistance Rank A+:Ruler(Erza Scarlet)don't not possessing Magic Resistance meaning that she is first regular Ruler Class servant to never possessing Magic Resistance.she only gain Magic Resistance one who summons her or make new pact of her new master which her Magic Resistance is depending on her master's skill and rank of Magecraft which is her master Emiya Yuto's skill and rank of Magecraft is Rank A++ which granting her an Magic Resistance Rank A+ also Ruler(Erza Scarlet)states she is first normal Ruler Class servant to possessing an Magic Resistance Rank A+ and she pretty much has same Magic Resistance abilities of her fellow comrade Angelica Ainsworth.

Independent Action Rank A+

Multipurpose Rank B

Saint Rank EX

True Name Discernment Rank EX

God's Resolution Rank EX

Revelation Rank EX

Charisma Rank EX

Clairvoyance Rank A+

Hawk Eye Rank A+

Eye of Mind(True)Rank A+

Instant Rank A+

Holy Grail Affection Rank EX

Riding Skill Rank A

Luck Rank A/Rank EX:Due to Emiya Yuto's holy grail blessing which rank up her luck into Rank EX.

Spirit Form Rank EX:unlike all living spirits like herself,Ruler(Erza Scarlet)is able to enter her spiritual form without all problems.

Resistance to Corruption Rank EX:unlike most awful and all chaoic good servants like herself,Ruler(Erza Scarlet)is able to resist and able to be unaffected from to all All World's Evil,All World Evil's Mud and all Curses and never become alter class servant including Ruler's(Erza Scarlet)master Emiya Yuto.

Ruler(Erza Scarlet)still possessing same keen Intelligence,swordsmanship and archerly abilites and combat abilities of her counterpart.she mixed of Saber/Archer/Caster and Berseker Class which she is classified as Ruler Class Servant.

Mana Rank A+/Rank A++:Ruler(Erza Scarlet)states she possessing Mana Rank A+(Ruler states she possessing an immense amount of magic power now she possessing an immense amount of mana without master which results of her Independence Action Rank A+.)and after Emiya Yuto active as her master which granting Ruler(Erza Scarlet)an nearly infinite amount of mana which is considered Mana Rank A++.

Prolonged Lifespan:even if she is human due to fact her mother Irene is dragon meaning that Ruler(Erza Scarlet)has longer lifespan compare to all of normal humans meaning that she will definitely and potentially unchanged from all effects of aging process including she stayed all of her youth,health,condition and youthful appearance including being beautiful at age of 19 years old forever and she has prolonged lifespan to potentially and definitely live forever compare to all of normal humans and all of humans are unable to do.

High Speed Rapid Regeneration:she is able to completely heals and regenerates all of wounds she retrieved which she heals and regenerates 20 times than normal humans due to her mother Irene being dragon which she is an full human being completely but it takes Ruler(Erza Scarlet)to be fully healed in matter of hours and in matter of minutes to be fully recovered and theres many ways to accelerated her healing process which it is not possible such as healing magics or healing magecrafts or mystic code healing magecrafts to accelerated her healing process instantly in seconds.

Contaminant Resistance

Insulated Weather Resistance

Immense Strength Rank A

Immense Durability Rank A/Rank A++

Immense Endurance Rank A

Immense Stamina Rank A

Immense Speed Rank A

Immense Agility Rank A

Immense Reflexes Rank A

Immense Indomitable Will Power

Erza Scarlet's arsenal of weapons and armors

One-Handed Sword Rank A+:Ruler(Erza Scarlet)still possessing One-Handed Sword just like her counterpart which it is Rank A+ and it doesn't get break,damaged,shattered and destroyed in process only remain in it's current state and good condition.

Armors/Swords/Spears/Lances/Sheild/Bow and Arrows:Ruler(Erza Scarlet)possessing an over hundreds of swords and armors and she stated neither of her different types weapons and armors are Rank A++ or Rank EX.after Emiya Yuto's holy grail blessing abilities,Ruler's(Erza Scarlet)Requip-The Knight Magic rank up into Rank E~A++ which allowing her to hold an endless amount of arsenal.

Hidden Identity:Ruler

True Name:Erza Scarlet

Age:19(true age 28 years old),which the age she dies in X792 June 1st,which she protecting and sacrifice herself to save all of her family,friends and guild members including Team Natsu.she became living spirit by will of humanity,unlike Heroic Spirit Emiya(Archer),which she kept and keep all of her memories plus all of her past including her death and she is third generation of living spirit to never enter throne of heroes and never lost their memories only being counter guardian member and they kept and keep all of their memories including their death just like Arturia Pendragon and Merlin.The Counter Force don't want her to be broken like Heroic Spirit Emiya was only send her to Holy Grail Wars or being Emiya Yuto's servant(The Counter Force to make sure he will never to be broken as his future alternative counterpart was.)as Ruler Class servant and fortunately she is summon by Emiya Yuto as her master and Ruler(Erza Scarlet)as his servant.)

Legend:unlike Heroic Spirit Emiya,Ruler's(Erza Scarlet)legend did get recorded to her timeline just like her follow ruler Jeanne D'arc and her legend is never forgotten about all of Town,Magic Council members,Magic Council,Magic Council soldiers and all Guilds including Fairy Tail Guild will never forgotten about her legacy and never forgotten about Ruler(Erza Scarlet)and makes stories about Ruler(Erza Scarlet)to make sure all of them to never forgotten about her such as making action figures of Ruler(Erza Scarlet)and copied all of her arsenal and completely stored in Histroy Museum of Earthland and Lucy Heartfilia possessing same Magic abilites as Ruler(Erza Scarlet)and she possessing same arsenal as Ruler including she possessing combat abilites and her abilites same as Ruler(Erza Scarlet)has and she is cool and feerless including she making strayberry cake to honor Ruler(Erza Scarlet).unlike Heroic Spirit Emiya,Ruler(Erza Scarlet)is able to create her own legend before she contracts to will of humanity and become counter guardian after she dies.

Race:Living Spirit Currently,Formerly Human.

Alignment:Chaoic and Lawful Good

Servant Class:Ruler Class

(Readers,all of you confused why Ruler wear Farewell Fairy Tail Armor which makes her Ruler and why Erza Scarlet is called Ruler because Ruler's mainstream counterpart is still alive in her timeline currently and Ruler called herself Ruler of her servant class so don't let everyone get confuse.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 10.3K 36
Cop story.....
257K 2.4K 21
Put my life on the line for ya
14.2K 445 12
this is about a boy reincarnated as Ritsuka fujimaru into Fgo and started a journey to save the world with both Fgo heroes and shadow monarch powers...
85.4K 5.3K 200
Sequel of Fate: I Will Eventually Become the Hero of Justice