Doom of the Galaxy (Part 1)

By The_Doctors_Stories

The Scourge of Hell awakens to another Hell invasion and is ready for action. Unknown to him, Dr. Samuel Hayd... More

The Doom Slayer Data
Samus Aran Data
Dr. Samuel Hayden Data
VAGA Data
Ridley Data
Demon Arkives
Demon Archives Part 2
Chapter 2 Distress
Chapter 3 Getting to know one another
Chapter 4 Irreversible?
Chapter 5 Conspiracy
Chapter 6 Showdown
Chapter 7 The Meeting
Chapter 8 The Tablet and Beast of Hell
Chapter 9 The Demonic Crucible
Chapter 10 The Tower and Vega's Core
Chapter 11 Betrayal
Next Book

Chapter 1 The Awakening

2.9K 27 15
By The_Doctors_Stories

The Doom Slayer's POV

I just woke up and find myself in chains. A possessed appeared and walks towards me. I pull on the chain of my right arm until it breaks, then I grab the possessed by the eye and smash its head into the sarcophagus, in which I resided.

I got up and noticed that I was almost naked. I saw a pistol on the floor so I garbed it and started to open fire on the possessed. I went into the next room and found my Praetor Suit. I went to it and garbed the Chest piece, then I started to see visions of Hell. When the visions ended I was wearing the suit. I placed the helmet on my head and it started to configure. After it finished I looked to the Screen Monitor, it read, unknown demonic innovation.

The Doom Slayer's Thought: Just great, these scientist jerks opened a portal to hell again

Then, all of a sudden, a voice came and started to speak.

 Dr.Samuel Hayden: Welcome. I'm Dr. Samuel Hayden. I'm the head of this facility. I thing we can work together and resolve this problem in a way that benefits us both.

I shook my head as a no.

The Doom Slayer's Thought: Yeah right, they will just get killed or possessed and the demons will use their ship to start an invasion to Earth.

As Hayden was finished, I grabbed the monitor and threw it away. This day will get worse, for the demons.

As I progressed i found a dead soldier trapped in a door with a combat shotgun. I took the shotgun and as i did the door severed his other half. Beyond that door i found an imp, so I shot it once with the shotgun and ripped its head out.

After a few minutes I arrived at an Elevator. I stepped in and went up. As it was going up, Hayden appeared again.

The Doom Slayer's Thought: Stupid scientist thinking they can use Hell for their own purposes.

Dr.Samuel Hayden: I'm willing to take full responsibility for the horrible events of the last 24 hours, but you must understand: Our interest in their world was purely for the betterment of mankind. Everything has clearly gotten out of hand now, yes, but it was worth the risk. I assure you.

As he was talking I cracked my knuckles and punched the screen once he was finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 433 11
Sequel/Extension to my "Helping Gwen 10" story. Plumber Officer's Ben and Shar are chasing a few criminals in possession of "Something Dangerous" and...
136K 3.3K 34
Started: 17.01.2021. Ended: ??? FIRST OF ALL! I do NOT simp for Max. I wrote the first version of this when I was around 11 and started rewriting it...
249K 3.5K 91
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
4.5K 146 14
So new book, Izuku Midoriya will be teleport to the world of THE EMINENCE OF SHADOW. He will be OP with OFA AND THE OTHERS QUIRKS, i will add him the...