𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟...

By katakawa_33

[OLD TITLE: It Isn't Too Late] [HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in Star Wars x Reader & #1 in Rebel Alliance & #1 in For... More

A/N
~Book 1~
~Prologue Part 1~
~Prologue Part 2~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 10 - FINALE PART 2~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 3~
~Book 2~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 12 - FINALE PART 2~
One-Shot Songfic
~Book 3~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18 - FINALE PART 1~
~Chapter 19 - FINALE PART 2~
~The End~
Sequel One-Shot

~Chapter 13~

1.5K 39 14
By katakawa_33

     "I don't know why they're not following us but I don't trust it," Poe claims as he pilots the Falcon. Chewie roars.

     "The landing gear's busted? How busted?" Poe asks.

     "Here, I'll check it out," Y/N suggests, standing up and smiling at him. Poe smiles back, happy she's back with him. Y/N walks down the hall, running into Rey and Finn.

     "All that matters is the Wayfinder. Finding Exegol," Rey states, using small tools to get the wires back together.

     "That's what we're doing," Finn tells her, walking away to the toolbox to get better equipment.

     "He killed my mother and my father. I'm going to find Palpatine, and destroy him," Rey says.

     "Rey, that doesn't sound like you," Finn continues. "Rey, I know you-"

     "People keep telling me they know me. I'm afraid no one does... maybe except for one person," Rey claims and walks away cause she finished fixing the spurt of wires on the Falcon.

     "Y/N?" Rey questions.

     "Yeah?" She wonders what she needs.

     "I need to tell you something," Rey pulls her away to another spot in the Falcon.

     "What is it?" Y/N asks.

     "You're the only one I can say this to. 'Cause, you've known me the longest and better than anyone in the galaxy. We've been together on Jakku for so long, and now we are finally free. We got caught up in this war because of it, but really it's because of me, I'm the one who caused it by living," Rey admits.

     "Rey, what are you talking about?" Y/N asks, confused, and worried.

     "I'm the granddaughter of Palpatine.... and you are my cousin," Rey mumbles but Y/N heard her.

     "W-We're cousins?" Y/N blinks.

     They stare at one another for a while, trying to process what's happening, Y/N pulls her into a hug.

     "I'm so sorry," Rey whispers, trembling.

     "Rey? For what?"

     "For letting you down as a friend, I want to make it up to you now, but as family. We have to stop Palpatine," Rey tells me.

     "Why me? I have nothing to do with Palpatine," Y/N says.

     "Yes you do, you just don't know it yet," Rey states, breaking the hug.

     "I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know about my past," Y/N tries to joke.

     They walk back into the Falcon's hallway, but a sudden halt in the ship makes them crash into the wall, landing on the floor.

     "What the hell!" Y/N shouts. Finn is near them, quickly standing up to help them up.

     "Thanks," Y/N says and Finn nods.

     "You guys alright?" Poe shouts from the cockpit. He runs out, seeing everyone gathered in the hallway.

     "Yeah, what happened?" Rey asks.

     "We may or may not have crash-landed," Poe bluntly says.

    "Great," Finn sighs.

     "You alright?" Poe wonders.

     "Yeah, just crashed into the wall and floor thanks to your piloting," Y/N smiles. "How about I pilot next time?"

     "Yeah might not be a bad idea," Poe chuckles.

     After several attempts to get out of the Falcon, they resort to the hatch above them.

     They hike through the grassy hill, cloudy weather above them. Once they arrive at the edge of the cliff, a large lake appears with violent waves crashing below them. A vast wreckage covers miles of the water, the waves trying to consume it.

     "What- What is that?" D-O asks.

     "It's the Death Star," Y/N explains.

     "It's a bad place from an old war," Rey finishes.

    "It's gonna take us years to find what we're looking for," Poe exclaims.

     "Oh, dear," 3PO gives up immediately.

     "Only this blade tells," Rey mumbles. "Y/N, hand me the dagger in your satchel."

     "Got it," Y/N proclaims and grabs her satchel. She opens it and searches for the weapon. She walks over to Rey's side and hands it to her when she finds it.

     Rey feels around the edges of the blade and then senses something in the handle's tip. She pulls it out and a small red marker appears. She pulls it out completely and a round half-circle appears. It has a golden rim with a black marking engraved in it.

     She lifts it up to the ruins of the Death Star and moves it to her right, slowly. Y/N stands next to her while Poe and Finn edge closer to see what she's doing. Rey stops moving it and sets it on a piece of the ruins that match up with the engraving on the dagger's blade.

     "The Wayfinder's there," Rey points out. Everyone hears the stomping of a creature behind them and everyone turns around.

     "Heads up," Poe says, pulling out his blaster and pointing it at the people coming by. They aren't carrying weapons, so Y/N walks to Poe and slowly grabs his blaster, pushing it down. Finn pulls out his too and doesn't get the memo that they mean no harm.

     The people halt the animals that they're riding. The leader, possibly, looks at them.

     "Rough landing," She says.

     "I've seen worse," Poe tells her.

     "I've seen better," she snaps back. Y/N scoffs and walks to Rey's side.

     "I like her," Y/N whispers and Rey gives her a small smile.

     "Are you Resistance?" She wonders.

     "That depends," Poe places his hand on his blaster, still unaware.

     "We picked up a transmission from someone named Babu Frik."

    "Babu Frik? Oh, he's one of my oldest friends," if 3PO could smile he would be right now.

     "3PO," Y/N calls.

     "Yes?"

     "You just met him," Y/N points out and Rey smiles, trying to hold in her laughter.

     "Oh, really?" 3PO questions himself, dumbfounded. Y/N rolls her eyes, playfully.

     "He said you'd come. He said you were the last hope," The woman states.

     "We have to get inside that wreck. There's something in there we need," Rey tells her.

     "I can take you there by water."

     "Have you seen the water?" Finn questions.

     "Not now, too dangerous. We can go first light tomorrow."

     "We can't wait that long," Y/N snaps. "It would be too late."

     "And we don't have the time," Rey finishes.

     "We don't have an option. Let's get that ship fixed," Poe looks over to Finn and then back to the woman. "Do you have any spare parts?"

     "Some, I'm Jenna."

     "Poe."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "I can't wait. We have to go in there now," Rey walks back and forth from the hill that we stand on. Poe and the others left to go and fix the ship.

     "I agree. We don't have many hours left to go and we need to get that Wayfinder," Y/N crosses her arms, seeing Rey walking back and forth. Y/N spots something in the distance on the shore.

    "You know how to control a skimmer?" Y/N smirks.

     "Yeah, why?" Rey questions and walks over to Y/N. She points out to the ragged ship and Rey smiles. They both run down the hill toward it.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

    "Yeah, buddy?" Poe kneels down to talk to BB-8. He beeps.

    "What do you mean you haven't seen them?" Poe asks. BB-8 rolls out of his way while Poe tells Finn and Jenna about Rey and Y/N missing. They both run towards the ocean and back to the wreckage. Finn uses his binoculars to look out and a few seconds later, he spots two figures on a yellow and grey skimmer. Finn gives them to Poe who looks at their ship.

     "They took the skimmer?" Jenna asks.

     Finn nods.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     They jump a wave while Rey has difficulties maneuvering the skimmer.

     "Sure you don't need help?" Y/N shouts to her since the waves crashing around them are loud.

     "I got this!" Rey grunts and pulls one of the flaps up, ready to jump another big wave. She pulls up and then back down like a rollercoaster. Meeting their destination.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "What the hell was she thinking?!" Poe shouts, gritting his teeth at the thought of Y/N recklessly going out into the dangerous waters with Rey. It's like everything he told her was a joke, her going back onto the waters without a heads up or sense of worry.

     "Poe, we gotta go after them! They don't know what they're doing," Finn insists.

     "We'll get the Falcon fixed and get out there as fast as we can, you're not the only one that wants to save them," Poe says.

     "No, we're gonna lose them," Finn runs up behind him.

     "Look! They left us! What do you want me to do? Swim?" Poe snaps.

     "Rey's not herself, and neither is Y/N! They don't know what they're gonna fight," Finn retorts.

     "And you do?" Poe stops and turns around.

     "Yeah I do," Finn shrugs, confident but still confused.

     "Well I'm not Leia," Poe points out handing him his binoculars.

     "That's for damn sure," Finn says and angrily takes the binos.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Rey and Y/N enter through a crack in the ruins while Jenna tells Finn that there's another skimmer on the shores.

     Inside, the cousins climb up the ruins. While Rey takes one path, Y/N takes another. They both split up to take different routes, not wanting to slow one another down. Rey is the first to enter the main room where Palpatine once sat on his throne. Y/N is in the opposite hallway. She looks down to see a lot of the old Stormtrooper's armor and helmets. She hears a loud thud go across. Dead silence afterward. Y/N grows concerned and calls out Rey's name, trying to find her. Rey is locked in a room in the chambers as she finds the Wayfinder. She also runs into a copy of herself, but dark and gloomy.

     Y/N soon finds her way to the chambers too, but no sign of Rey or the Wayfinder.

     "Well well, look who came to join us," A robotic voice calls out. Y/N whips around to see Kylo Ren, hand on her lightsaber.

     "What?! How did you get here?" Y/N asks, confirming her worries and kindling her weapon.

     "It's not that hard, finding an old friend," He states, standing still.

     "What's the matter, Ben? Miss the girl already? You're sad she left you in such a distraught time?" Y/N teases. Ben doesn't answer. "What now? You gonna kill me?"

     "If that's what it takes to get the Wayfinder from the scavenger and to keep the Final Order as it is... then yes," Ren says, taking out his saber now and turning it on. The same blazing redness of the blade appears and Y/N shivers at the sound of him turning it on.

     "You're not getting rid of me that easy," Y/N states, gritting her teeth. Ren is the first to attack as they stay in position with their sabers blazing out of control.

     "You know that Rey's your cousin huh? But you still don't know anything about your father," Ren says.

     "Gosh, shut up with your mind games already, Kylo," Y/N gets mad and kicks his stomach letting his guard down for a few seconds while Y/N spins around to get a full thrust, cutting a part of his leg.

     Ren falls down from the impact but blocks her move where she tries to cut him down the center of his head. Ren gets up and pushes her away.

     "I can tell you everything you need to know," Kylo informs.

     "I thought I told you to shut up," She mutters.

     He turns off his saber and uses the force to pick her up. He tilts his head, seeing her in pain, then throws her across the room to the wall. Y/N hits her head with full force on it, crashing near a pile of rubble, knocked out cold.

     At the same time, the door Rey entered opens up and she falls down, dropping the Wayfinder. Ren stops it with his hand and picks it up. Rey quickly gets up and realizes the predicament she's in. She spots Y/N on the floor, making her angrier than she already is about Ren having the last Wayfinder in his hands.

     "What happened to her?" Rey asks. Ren doesn't answer.

     "Look at yourself, you wanted to prove to my mother that you were a Jedi but you've proven something else," Ren says.

     "What happened?" Rey snaps.

     "You can't go back to her now... Like I can't," Ren shakes his head.

     "Give it to me," Rey orders, pointing out to the Wayfinder she wants. Ren shudders from the sound of her angry voice. He slowly lifts up the Wayfinder in his hand.

     "The dark side is in our nature... surrender to it," Ren demands.

     "Give it... to me," Rey whispers, loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough to block out the urge to yell. Ren looks down at the small map in his hand and back to her.

     "The only way you're getting to Exegol is with me," Ren states, using all his strength to break the Wayfinder.

     "No!" Rey gives up and starts attacking him once again, her lightsaber ignited. He keeps dodging it by moving out of the way or ducking. She's about to throw an attack above his head but he stops it by grabbing his saber and turning it on instantly. He walks away and jumps into a hole in the floor. Rey follows shortly after.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "Ben..." Leia calls out.

     He's ready to kill Rey but stops when he hears his mother's voice. Rey takes this as an advantage to strike. Kylo drops his saber and Rey takes it, presses the button, and then pierces him in the stomach. Rey turns off the lightsaber and Ren falls down, breathing hard trying to catch his breath from both the fight and the piercing.

     "Leia," Rey whispers.

     Leia takes her last breath and Rey kneels down. She sees Kylo struggling to breathe, and realizes why he suddenly stopped. She places her hand on his wound, healing him.

     "I did want to take your hand... Ben's hand," Rey states running to Ren's ship and piloting it away from the planet.

     Finn watches as Rey flies away and the Falcon appears behind him and Jenna. They both fly back to Ajan Kloss to tell Leia about the news.

     "Poe, something's happened," Commander D'Acy motions for the men to stop. "Finn."

     "This can't wait," Finn walks past them and Poe follows.

     "We gotta see the General," Poe is disappointed that Finn and Jenna couldn't find Y/N, and didn't want to leave her by herself. She disappeared, Rey flew off, no one knows what happened to Kylo Ren, and Y/N wasn't seen in the battle or with the group.

     "She's gone," D'Acy sadly tells them the news.

      Poe stops dead in his track and turns around to Commander, wondering if it's true. Chewie is distraught from hearing the news and can't stop growling at people to go away, trying to comfort him.

     First, he lost his best friend, brother, and partner. Now he lost his other family. He knew about the truth of Y/N's past, and so did Leia, and Rey will know when she gets a visit from Luke. Chewie can't lose anyone else.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Y/N jolts up, now awake. Kylo Ren is in front of her, sitting down with no mask, cloak, or lightsaber. Y/N spots him, quickly getting up and grabbing her lightsaber.

     "Wait! Please! Don't attack!" Ren lifts his hands up in the air.

     "What do you mean?! Just a moment ago you were trying to kill me! And where's Rey?!" Y/N is panicking.

     "Just calm down!" Ren raises his hands trying to calm her down.

     "What's gotten into you?!" Y/N shouts, pushing him away.

     "I'm no longer you're enemy!" Ben says.

     Y/N looks at him, he changed, not physically. But mentally and spiritually.

     "Ben...?" Y/N smiles and turns off her saber to hug him. He hugs back bringing back memories from when they were kids, friends.

     "Wait, what happened to you?" She questions him, pulling away.

     "Leia... and Han. Rey too," Ben sums up.

     "Huh, that makes sense," Y/N shrugs. "What happened to Rey?"

     "She took my ship, we need to get to Exegol, right away," Ben tells me, helping me out of the Death Star ruins.

     "How do you know she'll be there?" Y/N asks, following him.

     "A feeling, I just know it," Ben states. "Well, actually I had a Wayfinder in that ship anyways so that's another reason."

     "Pffft," Y/N laughs.

     They both walk around the ruins, running around different places until they find an old TIE-Fighter ship. It lays on its side but is not damaged.

     "You'd think that after many, many years these would be broken and destroyed" Y/N laughs.

     "It doesn't look that old. It looks newer," Ren claims. He gently uses the force to lift it off the ground and place it upright. They board the ship and Y/N hotwires it, the ship booting up.

     "We're online Ben," Y/N looks behind her to see him.

     "Great, let's get going, we need to help out in this war," Ben says and pilots the ship out of the planet of Kef Bir, and into the galaxy.

     "How do you know how to get to exegol?" Y/N asks.

     "I remember," Ben smiles and takes off into hyperspace.

     "First Order wins by making us think we're alone. We're not alone. Good people will fight if we lead them."

     "Leia never gave up, and neither will we. We're gonna show them we're not afraid."

     "What are mothers and fathers fought for we will not let die, not today. Today we make our last stand... For the galaxy... For Leia... For everyone we've lost."

     "They've taken enough of us. Now we take the war to them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.6K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...
112K 3K 39
A girl searching for her place in the galaxy. A boy fighting to take control of his destiny. And the bond that runs deeper than either of them could'...
62.8K 960 20
COMPLETED Aayla Solo, sister of Ben and daughter of Han and Leia finds herself falling for a cocky pilot when she finds him working instead of celeb...
501K 8.5K 93
Some Imagines/One-Shots for some of Star Wars' best characters from all eras. • Prequels • Clone Wars • Original Trilogy • Rebels • The Mandalorian...