love me now, chensung

By haesoleil

i want you to love me now~ More

prologue ;
; one ;
; two ;
; three ;
; four ;
; five ;
; six ;
; seven ;
; eight ;
; nine ;
; eleven ;
; twelve ;
; thirteen ;
; fourteen ;
; fifteen ;
; sixteen ;
; seventeen ;
; eighteen ;
; nineteen ;
; twenty ;
; twenty-one ;
; twenty-two ;
; twenty-three ;
; twenty-four ;
; epilogue .
📢📢

; ten ;

2.7K 174 156
By haesoleil

~• lmn | ten •~
d a y ; 18

jisung slowly opened his eyes, feeling something soft against his lips.

when he fully focused his eyes, his cheeks flushed dark red when he saw chenle, on top of him, with their lips pressed together.

the both of them are still shocked but neither moved away. they're still too shocked to move anyways.

after a good ten seconds of absorbing what's happening, chenle's eyes widened making him push himself off jisung and roll to the side.

jisung touched his lip and can't help but become a blushing mess. while chenle was covering his mouth and was still shocked at what happened.

"zhong chenle!" chenle snapped out of his thoughts and looked infront and saw a very very, very worried renjun and jaemin.

"ge...."

"you made me worried as hell! why did you let go!?" renjun rushed to him and helped him stand up, while jaemin went to his cousin and helped him.

"ge, my hands were getting tired t-that i couldn't hold on to t-the bar anymore..." chenle stuttered, finally realizing that he had just fell from a seven feet height.

renjun pressed his lips into a thin line before hugging the younger chinese male. and that's when chenle had it, he broke down and clutched unto renjun's uniform. renjun felt bad as the younger was trembling badly.

hearing chenle's cries, jisung pulled away from jaemin and softly pushed renjun away and pulled chenle to him, "j-jisung..."

"shhh, you're okay."

chenle nodded as he slowly stopped his cries. he looked up at jisung before snuggling unto the younger, "thanks for catching me..."

jaemin and renjun sent looks at each other with a small smile. not long after, jeno came running to them, "i'm really sorry! the janitor told me that someone stole the key to the storage."

renjun just told jeno that it's okay before placing a short kiss on the guy's lips. while jaemin crossed his arms and pouted, "what about me?"

"come here you big baby." renjun pulled the younger and both he and jeno kissed the younger's cheeks.

fortunately, it was went unseen by chenle who was just hugging jisung.

after some hugging time, the trio went near jisung and chenle. renjun rubbed chenle's back in a comforting manner, "lele, how did you got pass the bars?"

chenle frowned as he gazed the height where he just fell. his eyes then widened when he saw that someone who pushed him, giving him an annoyed look.

seeing chenle's scared expression, they all looked at where he was looking, "lele, did someone pushed you? i know you won't jump."

chenle nodded.

this made their blood boil. jisung gazed again into the second floor and glared at it.

renjun clicked his tongue, "we'll find out who. but do you have any ideas?"

"i... i don't have.."

all of them exchanged looks before letting out a sigh.

but to lighten up the mood, jaemin sent jisung a teasing smile. "w-what?"

"ohoho, chenle and jisung sitting on the tree. k-i-s-s-i-n–"

jisung didn't even let jaemin finish singing as he attacked the older and covered his mouth. "chenle, i'm pretty sure jisung liked–"

"hyung shut up!"

jeno and renjun watched as their boyfriend, got squished by his cousin. they then panned their gaze to chenle who was blushing really hard.

🔮
d a y ; 23

five days had passed and the news about a student falling from a seven feet height or from the second floor, had died down. the suspect wasn't still caught and remained unknown tho.

xiaojun and yangyang was back at school and they have never been this protective to chenle when they heard the news.

"ge, this is my first class." chenle announced before getting a hug from each of his gege.

"okay, take care!"

chenle then entered the room and sat on his usual seat. he could feel a burning glare/stare from his back but he decided to shrug it off.

"hey."

chenle looked up and playfully rolled his eyes, "psh, jisung. same old tactic you did."

"but it made me close to you tho." jisung shrugged and walked near the seat and was about to sit down when,

"jisung oppa!"

jisung raised his head and saw the same girl who gave cookies to him last week, "hey... yuri?"

"i-i'm touched– you still remember me!" the girl exclaimed with her usual small voice.

chenle raised a brow and when he heard the familiar small voice. chenle looked up. his eyes widened when he saw the same girl who's threatening him about jisung. and chenle can swear that when their eyes met, the girl smirked at him. chenle looekd away and faced his book.

"why'd you call me?" jisung asked, while he removed his back pack from his back.

"i was thinking if you would like to sit beside me, a-at the back."

chenle's ears perked, she's sitting at the back? but i also felt the stares from my ba–

"nope! i'm sitting with my lele."

"y-your l-lele?"

chenle mentally rolled his eyes. why was she so surprised– i mEAN–

"yup. so, if you would excuse me–"

"wait! i-i want to give you this."

chenle looked back and saw the girl giving a box to jisung with a familiar decoration, it looked like the same box that jisung gave to me last week– wait- could it be from her too?

chenle shrugged it off and just focused on his textbook. his eyes widened when something was placed infront of him. this was the box that the girl just gave jisung– "ji? what is this?"

"oh? the girl told me those are brownies. and i wanted to give it to you." jisung said as he sat down next to chenle.

"b-but jisung–"

"it's okay.. we can have it while walking home." jisung whispered thinking that chenle was just shy about it.

chenle pressed his lips into a thin line, stopping himself from looking back. he just sighed and slightly nodded at jisung.

the two just talked about random things as they waited for their subject teacher, while being oblivious to the death glares coming from someone behind them.

🔮

"lele, gege, hendery came to me during our chem class."

it's what they heard as soon as yangyang sat down on their table.

xiaojun looked at him, worry arising his system, "w-what did he do to you?"

yangyang ducked his head to the table and shook his head, "h-he told me the whole story ge... h-he told me he love me, he told me that everything he did was real, that as if the bet doesn't exist. ge, he told me he fell for me."

xiaojun stopped munching his pasta and dropped his fork, "then? what did you do?"

chenle and jisung was just there, watching the scene unfold as they feed each other constantly.

"i ran away ge."

the table was quiet. jisung's munching and chenle's coke fizzing was the only thing you can hear.

xiaojun eyed them making them press their lips into a thin line. he then looked at yangyang, "a-are you a-accepting his confession?"

"i-i don't know ge.."

xiaojun smiled weakly, "i know you still love him."

yangyang looked at xiaojun and nodded. but a sigh followed after, "i'm confused ge.."

chenle and jisung looked at each other before both of their eyes widened.

"confused? why? if you love him, y-you can go to him yang. you two still have a chance. i-i can s-see it." xiaojun tried hard not to let a tear fall as he push the one he love away from him.

"but ge..."

xiaojun showed a faint smile, "what?"

yangyang blushed and scratched his nape, "i-i.... i l-like you too."

•-— t e n —-•
rIDIN– yes
reLOAD– yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 3.1K 40
⤷ you decided to confess to your long time crush on tellonym ✨- edited up till there [ COMPLETED ]
13.5K 483 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."
1.2K 59 14
Two hearts Separeted by destiny Two strngers united by fate ~Norenminhyuck~
93.4K 3K 19
ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴜ @ ɴᴀ_ᴊᴀᴇʀɪɴ ʜᴀs ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ! @ ɴᴀ_ᴊᴀᴇʀɪɴ ʜᴀs ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ! @ ɴᴀ_ᴊᴀᴇʀɪɴ ʜᴀs ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ! @ ʟᴇᴇ_ᴊᴇɴᴏ ʜᴀs ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ