Ian Lightfoot x reader (only...

By xXvickyXx10

12+ only! More

Your Character/Oc
(Beginning) love birds!
I love you
Ian lightfoot x fem! reader (jealous bean ('โˆฉ๏ฝกโ€ข แต• โ€ข๏ฝกโˆฉ') )
๐Ÿ’•โš ๏ธ ANNOUNCEMENT โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค’๐Ÿคง(How they react when you sick)๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ’•

2.2K 33 5
By xXvickyXx10

Barely=Sweetie it's fine *he would touch you forehead then kiss your forehead* it's going to be fine I'll bring you some water, medicine and some food okay? *You would sniff then wipe your nose with some tissue* "Thanks honey".

Ian=Awe my baby is sick *he would hug you then kiss your cheek* "Ian" *You would sniff* "You might get sick too" *He would cover you up in a warm blanket then cuddle you* I don't care, If I wanna cuddle and smother you in love I'm going to do just that okay? *He would cover you in kisses* "O-okay babe".

Laurel=Pumpkin I made you some soup and I brought you some cookies a-and some water and some eggs and so- *you would start chuckling* "Sweetheart it's fine I'm fine I don't need so much food 😅"  *she would sit down by you then Eskimo kiss you* Sorry I'm just worried about you. "Awe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 900 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC