Hanako-kun X Reader || Onesh...

By ushijimasbigcock

Read to find out! Every chapter is 900 words plus! More

1. Annoying || Hanako
1.2 Annoying || Hanako
2. Not when I started to love you || Hanako
2.2 Not when I started to love you
2.3 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
2.4 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
3. Ann..
4. Why? || Cheater Hanako
5. Clumsy || Kou
2.5 Not when I started to love you
6. Jealousy || Teru
8. Atrocious demoiselle || Akane
4.2 Why? || Cheater Hanako
9. Fainthearted || Hanako
10. Requests
11. Hey Lady
12. Hey guys.
13. Always been there || Akane
2.6 Not when I started to love you || Hanako
14. Questions
15. Silent Confession || Tsuchigomori
16. Requests and explanation.
17. Most beautiful || Kou
So uhhhh
Check this out pls
18. In Love with someone mysterious|| Hanako

7. Stop || Kou

3.2K 110 133
By ushijimasbigcock

Hello guys! 1st update for today!

This is a request by : RianneMiel21

I was a bit struggling to this because there's no plot given so... I'm thinking about what is the reason why Kou is jealous.

Since there's a lot of Hanako angst in this book, I'll let him be the extra here lol.

So... I just read an Adrien Agreste X Reader titled 'See you, See me' cuz I was curious what's my readers going hype at so I read and my heart just broke.

Completely broken to peices.

Adrien needed up liking that Kagami gurl and the story ends there and then I read the good ending but my heart that just got broken didn't get fixed.

I can't get over and I'm CRYING.

Hope u enjoy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

You see, you and the 7th wonder of Kamome school has come into a plan. A very simple plan that involves acting like a couple and tease the hell out of the certain young exorcist.

It's more of a experiment actually, since you are kind of a sadist too. You want to see how would your boyfriend act if you're going lovey dovey with the ghost in the girl's bathroom when he's a boy.

You're kind of wondering if hanako would be a girl then she'll be in the boys bathroom. Well damn, you'd like that and stalk the boys mwueheheheeh.

Just kidding, you'd rather stalk the young exorcist.

;-) 😉

Especially in the bathroom.

(Insert a emoji here thnks)

And that leads into this current situation.

"Oh Hanako, you're so good at playing cards!" You said as you leaned into the ghost. Yes u can do that.

"Of course, a beauty's watching me" Hanako winked at you, knowing well that your boyfriend is watching along with Nene.

Kou doesn't know what to feel, nor what to do. He doesn't know what to feel by watching you flirt with the ghost or what to do to stop the two of you lean on each other like magnets.

"Ah Hanako, that's so sweet of you to say." you said, looking a bit too genuine, yes you're that good of a actor.

This became so sudden, like a few hours ago you were just talking with Kou like the two of you always does and then after that, the ghost boy just came and excused you then later on.

This happens.

Kou was actually broken hearted at this. He isn't jealous, he doesn't know what that even means, he's just really heart broken.

Did he do something wrong? Isn't he enough or something? Negative thoughts filled his thoughts until the scenario of you wanting to break off things with him to date the ghost boy makes him want to cry already.

Just then, he remembered your promise that you said when he sluggishly and clumsily confessed to you.

You said he's the only one and no one else and that's enough to calm the young man down, knowing that you're very loyal and won't to something bad.

Just then the bell rang, interrupting the flirting session of the two person in the CR. Kou and Nene sighed softly in relief, knowing that the torture of watching the two of you flirting will finally stop.

"Bye bye Hanako~" You said and that sent Kou in a bit of freak out, he strangely felt anger in his gut.

He kinds of wants to exorcise the ghost boy now.

No, no, no they're best friends and he's a good man so he won't do it.

"Bye bye to you too Beautiful!" The two giggled, looking at each other with mischievousness when they saw the boy stop and tense for a bit.

'It's working!' You and Hanako signalled at each other with grins when Kou's not looking.

You're probably wondering why Nene's not yapping around and asking on what's happening between you and Hanako by suddenly acting like horny kids.

Well you kind-of told her the plan so she doesn't ruin it.

Nene's a curious woman so she agreed, wanting to know what will the boy's reaction is, despite the fact that she has this disturbed look in her eyes when you told her of the plan along with Hanako.

Well so far so good.

Kou was silent the whole time for who knows why and you can't help but frown, maybe it's not gonna be good or not but you need to finish this and see what will Kou act if he's jealous or something.

~•~ Timeskip to you doing the last blow ~•~
Sorry this is a lot rushed.

This is the last blow, the last one to make the boy go crazy. You're not sure of this will work and might sabotage everything.

"I love you so much Hanako!" You blurted out of nowhere, shocking everyone, well maybe just Kou cuz everyone is in the wagon.

Hanako did a great job on making himself blush and say it back, not knowing that Kou literally just bursted.

He was OK with everything you've been doing with Hanako well except those very intimate things but you saying you love Hanako just made him snap.

Oh how he despise it, you're supposedly to only say it to him and no one else!

"Wha-! Kou!" You were shocked when Kou pulled you away roughly. His eyes were dark and it kinda of scares you.

He's almost his brother when he's angry. Yikes.

"Y/N, please tell you don't mean that." Kou said, his voice quite low and...sad.
Your eyes soften, well it looks like the last one really did work.

"I-I'm I'm so jealous and angry when you said those words to him and I-i thought you'll leave me for Hanako." His voice trembled as he gripped your hands.

"Aww Kou, don't be. I love you and only you." You said as you embraced the man who looks like who's gonna fall down his knees along with his tears.

You never thought that Kou will be this emotion and cute when he's jealous.

You don't even know if it's jealousy he's going through right now.

"B-but you just said you love Hana-!" You stopped him when you kissed him rather roughly. Smiling when he blushed.

"It's just an experiment Kou, me and the others want to know what's Kou is like when he's jealous." That made Kou relax as he wiped his tears away.

He was thanking Kami for this.

Though the stunt you pulled is quite cruel.

"D-dont do it again." He said as he embraced you again, not noticing you waving at Mitsuba who was recording the whole thing since the beginning.

You'll make sure to tease Kou later.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I want to make an announcement, who would want to

I just literally die, why?

BECAUSE MY MOM JUST POSTED A VIDEO OF ME DANCING BOOM BOOM AND THEN EVERYONE IN THE AREA ARE JUST TEASING ME ABOUT IT AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW!

LIKE ITS SO EMBARRASSING AND THEN IM SURE MY CLASSMATES ARE GONNA TEASE ME FOR THAT!!!

AHHHHH!!!! Like when someone said they saw me dancing I just sat down the dirt and just cried.

1. Aoi Akane (The male one) X sadistic reader. - Done!!

2. Cheater Hanako X Reader Sequel - Done!!

3. Hanako X Shy reader. - On going!! Stuck.

4. Hanako X Reader NWISTLY 4th part. - Still being fascinated by the given rumor by a certain reader.

5. Aoi Akane X Reader Angst. - Very excited to write it!!

The other's request who didn't get in the list, just request earlier when the requests are open! Sorry to disappoint, we need to stick to the rules hdbebe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.8K 27
just some oneshots of hananene because they're my comfort ship. 🌸- fluff (couple, cuddles, etc.) ✨ - angst (sad, depressed, etc.) ⚠️ - spoilers (man...
79K 3.5K 46
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴡʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴏɴ, ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛꜱ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ᴀ ʜɪ...
769K 15.3K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
145K 3.4K 32
𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴. ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ A Hananene fanfiction ♡ #1 in H...