HUMAN IN TROLLS WORLD

Von Stella_9977

Meet Melody, a human girl, who loves music than any human in the world. Being the popular Dj and singer, whic... Mehr

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Melody tranformation
Here some art i made
Chapter two: melody meet princess poppy
Chapter three: party! And kill-joy branch
Chapter four: rescue mission
chapter five: death of creek/Bridget crush
chapter six: new Bridget has come to town/date
Chapter seven: rescuing creek/the truth of melody
final Chapter Eight: i forgive you
Trolls world tour: prologue
(Trolls world tour) chapter one: a.........mertroll??
(Troll: world tour) chapter two: more trolls than pop
(Trolls world tour) chapter three: trolls kingdom
(Trolls world tour) chapter four: adventure begins
(Trolls world tour) chapter five: home sick/seperate
Thank you for 200 views
(Trolls world tour) chapter six: awoken/ country trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter seven: annoying song/escape
(Trolls world tour) chapter eight: Smooth Jazz?/ k-pop and reggaeton trolls?
(Trolls world tour) chapter nine: love rival/confusetion
(Trolls world tour) chapter ten: Reunion of the Funk family
(Trolls world tour) chapter eleven: the funk trolls/rescue mission
(Trolls world tour) chapter twelve: rock tribe/rock zombies
(Trolls world tour) chapter fourteen: followed the voice/ Just sing
What the freak?!
(Trolls world tour) chapter fifteen: melody's past/ alive again/confession
Here's the art i made!!
(Trolls world trolls) ending

(Trolls world tour)chapter thirteen: turning grey/death of melody

5K 42 17
Von Stella_9977

" what are you doing?! Give it back!!" Shout Barb as she trying to grab the guitar, but poppy keep dodging away, so barb couldn't get it. Everyone watch as the two queens, were fighting. Melody, was help by branch and trollex and delta, to get up. Carefully towards her broken wing. She can't turn back into human, it might cause her hurt herself. But she need to stop poppy and barb.

"What's make you think that all of us will be same in one music! That's not harmony as what melody said!" Shout poppy as she raise the guitar in the air. Barb didn't listen as she said," so what?! I have brought every tribe together as one harmony! In ONE MUSIC!" Melody couldn't hold it as she shout," BUT THAT'S NOT HARMONY!! Barb let's talk about this! This has to stop before it was too late!" Barb look at her then poppy, who said," melody is right. That is not the way how harmony works barb. True that we all different by the looks, our singing, and our dance. But bring everyone her and turning them into your tribe? THAT'S NOT HARMONY!"

Barb growl as she shout," well, that's why i am turning everone into one of us!" Melody groan in annoyance a she said, while pointing every trolls, who was watching them." OH FOR THE LOVE OF- NO! Look at everyone! Do they like it making them into your tribe?!" Barb look at everyone, seeing the rock trolls drop their hand in realization what melody said is true. Then Riff called her," uh barb??"

Barb look at him as the snack pack look up at the drummer troll as he wave at barb, saying," hi👋" babr blink then look at melody and poppy, who still raising the guitar in the air. Barb look at them but still didn't believe as she said," It's the pop trolls fault that our tribes were divided long time ago!" Melody blink at that as she looks around to see all trolls were murmuring each other.

Then poppy has enough of it as she run forward making melody notice this,"POPPY?! What are you doing?!" She shout as poppy said," is this is why we seperate?! Is this is why we are different?! THIS IS NOT HARMONY!"

Smash!!!!!

Melody's sapphire eyes as she stared in shock. The 6 strings start to glow as it suck every color of each tribe, making everyone hold on to the ground. Then silence. Melody eyes went wide to see grey. She looks around in shock as poppy saw what she had done," no......." babr rush towards the guitar as she lift the broken strings in her hands. Seeing it slowly fade.

Barb growls as she looks at poppy," LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!? YOU DESTROY THE MUSIC?!" She shout at her as poppy tried to say," n- no i-i didn't mean too" barb look at the trolls as she shout," LOOK EVERYBODY! POPPY, THE QUEEN OF POP RUIN EVERYTHING! IT'S THEIR FAULT!" Every trolls slowly murmur again to each other, while not take their eyes off at poppy.

Poppy couldn't believe it as she stared at her hand saying," no i...........i didn't mean too" she looks at everyone with guilt and regret on her face. Even the leaders look down and lost hope. Melody look sad to see her best friend, guilt and shame she sees in her eyes. Then suddenly she gasp in pain making her fall forwards.

Poppy and the other trolls look at her making their eyes went wide." MELODY!! NO!" Scream poppy as she went to melody side as branch rush to melody side as he put her head in his lap. All the leaders except barb, gasp as they quickly rush to the human girl. Poppy rush to melody side as she grabs her hand saying," melody no! Don't die don't die don't die" melody groan as she grip her hold on poppy hand.

Poppy gasped as tears in her eyes as she saw melody's body slowly turning grey as well. She could feel her breath are getting slower. And also she could feel her heart beat are getting slower and weaker." Melody please................don't leave me...................and everyone..................else" said poppy as tears came down to her face. Melody smile a she look at everyone, seeing Delta, covering her mouth, with tears in front of her eyes, trollzart, who was bowing his head in sadness, Quincy and Essence, looking at her with sad look on their face, she could even shee tears coming out of Essence eyes. Trollee and the girls were crying their eyes as they watch their new human friend, dying. Tresillo and his señoritas look down in sadness as tears coming out.

The snack pack were crying. The pop trolls were also crying, seeing their human friend, whom they welcome her in the tribe. Melody slowly look at one troll, who was few feet away from her..

Trollex..................

He couldn't believe it. His love in life, dying. He soon finally realize that the 6 strings were connected to her. Since she could sing all 6 different type of music. He slowly made his way to her said, making the others move aside, so he could reach melody side. Melody gave a weak laugh as she said," so............i'm dying huh? Finally figure it out that i am sort.........of connected to your strings.......hehehe" poppy and the others laugh a bit but still crying. Trollex, slowly reach out as he grab melody's hand.

Melody slowly moved her head to look at him. Trollex could see her sapphire eyes, slowly fading a bit. Then to melody surprise, trollex start crying." Trollex?"" No you can't die. You can't just die melody! Everyone need you! Here!" Said trollex as he bow his head as he grip on her hand. Melody stared at him, with surprise look on her face. Then softly smile , as she sang the song before her last breath.

Melody:
You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool
You must think that I'm new to this
But I have seen this all before

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)

I know you're thinking I'm heartless
I know you're thinking I'm cold
I'm just protecting my innocence
I'm just protecting my soul

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true
I'm way to good at goodbyes
(I'm way to good at goodbyes)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)
No way that you'll see me cry
(No way that you'll see me cry)
I'm way too good at goodbyes
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)

No
No, no, no, no, no (I'm way too good at goodbyes)
No, no, no, no
No, no, no (I'm way too good at goodbyes)
(No way that you'll see me cry)
(I'm way too good at goodbyes)

'Cause every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true
I'm way too good at goodbyes

I'm way too good at good bye........

At the last note, her eyes slowly close as her last breath has left her body, as the greyness has spread over her body. She is gone. Melody is death.

Poppy scream in tears from her eyes as she hug melody's hand. Delta cried as well as essence cried silently at her husband shoulder, who was patting her back with sadness on his face. Trollzart look down as hickory and dickory take off their hat as they bow their heads in sadness and respect. The k - pop trolls were also crying as they hug each other. The reggaeton trolls bow down and pray for melody, to rest in peace. The pop trolls, slowly cried when they heard their queen screaming in grieve and sadness. The snack pack also crying with poppy. Branch cried too, as he hid his head on melody's grey hair, that no longer blonde.

Trollex...........he was crying more than poppy as he hug melody's body." I didn't have a- a c- chance t - to t- tell h- her how i-i f-feel" said trollex as he hug melody's body more.

Barb, who watching the scene, look down feeling guilty from the inside. She finally realize the mistake she did. Now it was too late. Melody is gone.

*********
" hello?............poppy? Branch? Trollex? Guys?? ANYONE?! Can you hear me?!"

" melody.............come my child..........i need to show you somethin........."

" am i death??"

" i'm afraid so..............but........there is a way to bring you back to life........."
" but how?? I am death already!!"
" believe on your friends and your future boyfriend dear melody"
"My what??"
" you will find out soon dear. You will find out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There!! Hahaha! I'm so evil! Just kidding! Don't worry guys melody is not death yet.....i think........ she will brought back to life if poppy and the others keep believing that she is not gone yet..... so ...........i some of you cry, here some tissue🧻🧻🧻

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.8K 204 35
In this fanfiction Branch and Poppy are Hard Rock trolls living under Queen Barb's rule. The other Rock trolls see them rock out,have fun and work bu...
27.5K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
35.8K 646 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
29.5K 310 20
Six adults, who loves music. Friends together as one. Find themselves into another world. It's a fanfiction of Trolls world tour.