Just Roommates? - Ricky Horro...

By FallenxSaviour

Ricky decides that he needs a new roommate after his friend Ryan moves out. So he did what anyone else would... More

A Few Things In Common - Part 1
What A Day - Part 2
Is This Really Happening? - Part 3
Old Friends and Confessions - Part 4
Sleepless Nights - Part 5
A Not So Perfect Upbringing - Part 6
Mysteries and Surprises - Part 7
One Of Those Days - Part 8
Nothing Lasts Forever... But This Does - Part 9
Goodbyes and Hellos - Part 10
A Not So Romantic Way Of Doing Things - Part 11
A Razorblade Kiss - Part 12
She'll Be Right Here In These Arms - Part 13
Just A Bruise - Part 14
Shopping, Shopping, And More Shopping - Part 16
Preparations And Realizations - Part 17
A Day You'll Never Forget - Part 18

A Not So Good Surprise - Part 15

595 11 11
By FallenxSaviour

Ricky's POV:

It had been almost 2 weeks since (Y/N)'s little incident. She was definitely doing better and had finally gotten the stitches out yesterday. It had been a rough few weeks for her not only physically but mentally/ emotionally too. I couldn't help but just want to try and make everything better.

We were currently on the couch, she was tired and ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. She seemed to always be tired lately, I figured this was just from the whole head injury thing tho. Tomorrow was finally the day where we could go cake tasting for the wedding too. Both of us have been looking forward to this for a while now so it couldn't hurt to let her sleep a little more.

I pulled the blanket that we were sharing up more so it was fully covering (Y/N). I listened as her small breathing could be heard over the low tv that was playing in the background. It was starting to get late and I debated on whether or not to move into the bedroom, after all if I did then I could finish a book I had started and never finished.

I started to push myself off of the couch as the small buzzing of (Y/N)'s phone rang through the room. Who was texting her this late at night? I looked over at the phone to see that it was Vinny. The text really didn't make much sense to me at first

"What does he mean by what time is the surprise party going to be at?" I stared at the phone for a second confused. Why didn't I know about this so-called surprise party? It's not like it was anyone's birthday coming up anyway.

"Wait a minute...." I turned her phone back on and read the date in my head. It was August 31 today.......oh shit.

It was my birthday tomorrow and I just spoiled my own surprise party that (Y/N) had planned for me. Great, I bet she worked really hard to get all the guys in on it too. Now I was going to have to tell her that I just completely ruined the whole thing. I sighed and turned off her phone leaving the message unread. I slowly got up from my place on the couch accidentally waking (Y/N) up in the process.

"Sorry...It's getting late I thought you would want to get to bed....." She rubbed her eyes sleepily and nodded reaching her arms out. I gladly picked her up like a small child, grabbed the blanket and our phones.

She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I made my way to the bedroom and laid her on her side of the bed, making sure to tuck her in. She almost instantly fell back asleep. How was I ever going to tell her that I ruined her surprise party? I walked around the bed and over to my designated side, crawling my way into bed.

I laid there and stared up at the ceiling. Maybe I just should tell her....then at least she'll be the happy cheerful person I've missed over the last two weeks. She wasn't depressed, it was all just a little too much to handle for her. It really sucked seeing her just so down in the dumps questioning why this had to happen to her......and with those thoughts running around in my head, I was out like a light.

--------------------

It had actually been a decent morning. (Y/N) and I had gotten up around the same time and we were currently in the bathroom. (Y/N) decided she wanted to curl her hair for the cake tasting and I had nothing else to do so I decided to join in and be her company. I was excited for cake testing, it was just like one more milestone before we got to the finish line. The finish line of course was getting married.

"So are you ready to get married?" I honestly wanted to know her answer, I knew I was ready but was she really ready?

"Of course I am silly!" She laughed and smiled the happy smile I had been missing over the past few weeks. It was nice to see this again, so I smiled right along with her.

"How's your head feeling today hun?" She had mentioned when she got up that it hurt a little bit but that could have just been from laying on it wrong or something.

"Better. Especially with these stitches out." her attention was focused back onto making her curls perfect. It was good to hear that she was doing better though, it really helped my worries calm down a little bit.

"Okay good, i'll be in the spare bedroom playing around with my guitars so let me know when you're ready to leave." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out of the room and into the spare bedroom.

(Y/N) POV:

You finally began to feel better after everything that had happened over the last week. It was really starting to get annoying that you were always in pain, but today it was actually getting better and more bearable. Plus it was Ricky's Birthday! It was going to be such a fun day with the cake tasting this morning and the surprise party later in the day.

You decided to try and look extra nice for his big day today, so you started off with the simple curls. After you had gotten those done, you walked over into your bedroom and found a cute pair of ripped jeans that you could see your leg tattoo threw. You knew Ricky liked the tattoo a lot so why not show it off, right?

Ricky was still playing his guitar in the other room as you got ready. You slid the pants on with one of the shirts that you had designed for MIW. It was only a demo of the real shirts but Ricky had never seen the designs on real shirts yet so it would be a nice surprise for him. You smiled and walked out of the bedroom ready to go test some cake. As you approached the spare bedroom, you could see Ricky still playing his guitar. The smile that was already on yoru face became even bigger as you listened and watched him play.

"H-Hey I'm ready to go....." You interrupted before he could start playing another song. He looked up and over at you from his seat.

"Hey great!" He smiled and got up walking over to you. "Are those the new shirt designs?" he looked at the shirt smiling even more as you nodded trying to contain your excitement.

"Yeah what do you think?" You did a small spin as he laughed watching.

"They look amazing....but we need to get going so were not late." You laughed and nodded grabbing his hand before walking out to the car.

--------------------

You and Ricky sat in the small bakery testing each cake they had. It was such a cute small bakery and you had come here a lot as a kid so you already knew the cake was amazing. Ricky was definitely glad to be eating all the cake he could.

You glanced at your phone every so often making sure that they guys were getting the surprise party ready for when you and Ricky would arrive back at the house. There was no way in hell that Ricky knew about the surprise party, you had been extremely sneaky about it this whole time and you were not about to have it all be ruined.

"So what one do you think?" Ricky looked at you and finished the frosting on his spoon.

"I know it's boring but I liked the vanilla and vanilla frosting the best." You had always loved the kind of cake they made at this small bakery. This was definitely bringing you all the way back to when you were a child.

"Well it's settled then." Ricky smiled and proceeded to tell the older woman what kind of cake you wanted.

"Make sure there are pink roses all over it please." What could you say, you loved pink roses more than any other flower.

The older lady took all of the notes on the exact kind of wedding cake you wanted. 4 tiers, pink roses, vanilla cake, and vanilla frosting. Rick just sat there and watched as you kept on rambling on how the cake should look. It was your wedding and you wanted it to be perfect.

After an hour of staying in the bakery tasting all the cake you could, you checked your phone again as you walked out of the bakery, your hand in Ricky's. Surprisingly the guys were already ready to have you and Ricky come back to the house for the surprise party. Damn they really did move fast.

They had promised you that they would have everyone there and ready in at least an hour so you wouldn't have to stall Ricky for too long, and they actually pulled it off! Now it was just time to bring Ricky to his surprise party.

"Hey....." Ricky looked over at you with a questioning look as you both walked back to the car. "Happy Birthday mister old fart." You laughed and got in the car, watching as Ricky did the same.

"Aww I thought you would have forgotten!" He smiled and put on his seat belt before beginning to drive. You reached over and grabbed his hand lightly squeezing it. How could you forget such an important date in your life?!?!

You brought his hand up and gave the back of his hand a quick kiss as he continued to drive back home. The worry finally began to set in as you got closer and closer to the house, what if he didn't like it? No (Y/N) snap out of it; he was going to love it.

As he pulled into the small garage, your heart began to race faster and faster. Once the car was stopped you got out and waited for him. He smiled at you and walked around the car and over to the door, opening it slowly.

"SURPRISE!!" You watched as all of the guys and most of Ricky's friends jumped up and screamed. Ricky's face lit up with a huge smile and you knew he loved your little surprise party.

Ricky's POV:

It was so hard to have to fake being surprised. Sure I didn't know it was coming right then and there so I was still kind of surprised, but it wasn't the same.

"Thanks guys!" I laughed and walked further into the house with (Y/N) behind me.

"Don't thank us, thank that amazing girl who came up with it!" Everyone joined in laughing as Chris pointed over to the hot girl who was your fiancé. I quickly turned and smiled at her before giving her a quick but passionate kiss. God I loved her so much and even though I ruined the surprise and didn't tell her about it it was still such a cute thing for her to plan.

"You two can play kissy face later, come blow out these candles so I can eat!" I pulled away and rolled my eyes before walking over and blowing out the candles on the cake they got me as they all sang happy birthday.

A smile grew on my face as I put my arm around (Y/N). She grabbed a plate with a slice of the cake on it and started to eat it like everyone else. I went and grabbed my own plate but of course before I could even get a piece, (Y/N) put some frosting on my nose. I glared at her jokingly as she giggled and continued to eat her own piece.

--------------------

It had been a few hours and everyone from the small surprise party had left. It was really nice to be able to catch up with some of my old touring buddies and just old friends.

"Hey I have one last gift for you....." (Y/N) walked over with a small box in her hands. I mean I was a grown ass man so I really didn't need any presents but I was excited to see what she had gotten me.

I smiled and slowly ripped the paper from the box. Under the Happy birthday wrapping paper was a small white box. I carefully opened it revealing a key on a necklace, like the one I wore all the time.

"I bought us a set..." I watched as (Y/N) smiled and pulled a necklace with a lock on it out from under her t-shirt.

"Awww thank you!!" I really loved the thought that she put into the gift. It just made it that much more special to me.

"Your welcome!" She walked over to where I was sitting on the couch and sat in my lap.

"Hey I need to tell you something." It was only right that I told her about me knowing that the surprise party was going to happen.

"Yeah what's up?" She smiled and played with the ends of my hair.

"Well uh I really loved the surprise party and all but umm, Vinny texted you about it last night and I saw the text and kind of knew it was going to happen.....I'm sorry." I watched her face to see what her reaction was, but all she did was sigh.

".....Well great...you still had fun though right?" I nodded and smiled at her. It was so much fun and I was so thankful that she planned it all out.

"Of course I did! Thank you so much for doing this for me!" I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"Well that's all that really mattered then......and thanks for acting surprised." She smiled and gave me a quick kiss before standing up. "Now come get your other present...it involves cuddling and movies..." She laughed and ran into the bedroom. I laughed and shamelessly followed her because after all it was my birthday and who didn't love cuddling and movies.

I walked into the bedroom to find (Y/N) already cuddled into all of the blankets that we owned. She smiled and opened her arms, I gladly walked over and got into her blanket fort that she had made.

We laid there watching movies for hours and I didn't mind one bit. This was definitely the best birthday I have had in years and I'm glad I got to spend it with the girl who means the most to me. In the end it really didn't matter that I screwed up the whole surprise party, everyday was a new party with her and I can't wait to see what party we go to next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 423 16
Chris thinks he's armored his heart past all hope of letting anyone inside....until Spencer comes along with a sledgehammer. ⛓ Šī¸_GhostInTheMachine_ ...
7.2K 187 23
Y/n, Ricky's younger sibling, needed to get away from their old life and found themself in the middle of a band with too much energy. See how they ha...
9.3K 890 35
New house, fresh start. This was what Chris and Angelo plan when they decided to start looking for a more relaxing place to live that was out of the...
5.1K 153 22
I was falling for his ocean eyes and pale skin. I loved the way he talked, the way he walked. The way his face would scrunch up when he was concentra...