My Sweet Baby

By bellebasha

"So what are you thinking about," drew asks. "How a girl could ever love a bad boy." "Well it's simple she re... More

Chapter one: Baby
Chapter 2: my secret
Chapter 3: Castle
Chapter 4: The color Nude
Chapter 5: emotions get the best of us
Chapter 6: loser man whore
Chapter 8: stitched together
Chapter 9: I Can't Loose You

Chapter 7:I love you

23 4 0
By bellebasha

"Ok bye guys."

"No Kate you should stay." Parker says.

"why?" I ask.

Josiah cuts in, "because you are our friend and you are fun to hang out with."

"But I want to go swimming."

"Then lets go swimming." Matt says.

"Ok meet you by the pool."

I run out of the house straight to the pool and jump in getting warm before the boys come in. I call Drew to ask her if she is done with her party thing so she san come over.

The boys come out and I say, "I invited Drew to come over so I am not out numbered."

"Whatever." Josiah smiles.

They all jump in at the same time drowning me in the splash that they made.

"that is exactly what I mean."

And then the three musketeers start singing, "every party has a pooper thats why we called you since your the party poper you take a party poop."

"you guys are 3."

"Your just jealous of our singing skills." Josiah says.

"ya right."

"So what are you good at, besides school." Matt says.

"I don't know I guess I am kinda an artist."

"Wow thats awesome will you show us something?" Parker asks.

"In your dreams."

"I'll just have to sneak into your room and get it myself."

"Creep, I might have to call the police on you and we could do a whole Law and order SVU thing about how you are a perp."

"I'll watch," Drew says behind me.

"Drew thank god your here I need a person with an actual working brain."

"Hahaha, very funny," Parker says.

We hang out around the pool for another hour playing pool games I'm pretty sure the boys made up because I haven't ever heard of them. I have to admit I had a lot of fun. And then a little bit later everyone decides its time to go home.

Drew comes up to my room and we sit on the bed to start planning Halloween.

"Tomorrow lets go buy a halloween costume," Drew says.

"Ok but I already know what I am going to be."

"What?"

"Cat woman she is like the best duh. And im not wearing sluty kitty crap either its the real thing."

"Ok cool, but what are we doing on halloween."

"I'm not sure."

"I heard Parker is having the halloween party at his house this year."

"then can we stay at your house, please Drew."

"Sorry we cant familiy is in town taking up all the space."

"Looks like were going to Parkers Party."

%%%%%%%%%%%

We wake up the next morning and head to school. I meet Parker in first period.

"Hey Baby what are you doing on halloween?" Parker asks.

"Well I heard you were having a halloween party and I can't go to Drew's house so I guess I am just staying home."

"Listen if you ever feel uncomfortable of somethig goes wrong tell Me, Josiah, or Matt and we will go to the back house ok."

"Yeah sure whatever."

He is so annoying sometimes with all this protective crap. I am the little sister he never had. I wish I wasn't.

School goes on long enough and I am just excited to go buy a costume with Drew. We get to the halloween store and right away I see the perfect vintage catwoman costume. I grab it feeling a lot better about halloween this year.

"This is the one," I tell drew.

"It is going to look so good on you."

"Thanks. You don't think it's too sluty"

"Not at all I mean it's sexy, but not sluty."

"What are you going to be?"

"I'm thinking a mermaid."

We buy are costumes and leave the store and get into Drews car where she drives me home.

I walk into the house where I am greeted by Parker.

"Hey baby, what is your costume."

"Guess your just going to have to find me on halloween."

"I'll take that as a challenge."

"Maybe."I say.

"Stop flirting with me baby."

"Whatever you say loverboy."

He smiles and i am really confused because I thought we were just playing around. I don't get it.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

He shakes his head and goes to his room and so do I.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Halloween comes soon enough and I have to say I am excited. I will be wearing a mask so no one will know it is me and I am glad that it will stay that way. Drew comes over after school telling me how much fun this halloween is going to be and I have to say I can't argue with her.

"So are you excited about Ricky coming on sunday."

"Im beyond excited I mean I did love him and in all honesty I still do. I hope he feels the same way."

"Dont worry Drew, he will be head over heels in love with you all over again."

"Really?"

"Of course he will I mean look at you."

"Thanks, ok all thought aside honey it is hair and makeup time."

I sit on a chair the Drew has put in the bathroom and wait 1 hour for just my makeup to be done. I have to say it is worth it not to sound too cocky but I look hot.

"You look hot," Drew says.

"All thanks to you."

"Ok well as much as I love to see you admire yourself it's my turn get up."

Another hour and a half later Drew's hair and makeup is done leaving us with only our costumes to put on by now it is 9 and the party is well underway. I slip into my costume and Drew gets into her mermaid costume.

We walk down stairs and I offer to get the drinks. I see Parker and the other guys and I make my way over to the fridge smiling at them.

"Hey beautiful I haven't seen you around where do you go to school?" Josiah asks.

"Cut the crap Josiah its me."

"Holy fuck Katie?" Matt asks.

"Yes dumbass its me. What are you doing in the kitchen anyways?"

"Parties are lame." Parker says.

"Then why did you throw one."

"Because it was my turn, we have this whole rotation for parties so its not like everyone goes to one house all the time or else it would always be at mine."

"Well now I see what was taking so long." Drew says.

"Sorry I was just talking."

"Do you guys want to go to the back house?" Parker asks.

"Backhouse?" Drew says.

"Its more like a brohouse but its kinda where we just hang out like a secret place. Consider yourself lucky we barely tell anyone about it." Josiah says.

"Ok then lets go to the back house." Drew says.

When we get there Parker locks the door behind us.

"Do you guys want to play never have I ever?" Drew asks.

We all nodd in agreement and Parker gets the Vodka.

"Ok Kate you start." Drew says.

"Never have I ever gotten a D on a report card."

They all drink.

"Never have I ever thought I would be friends with a nerd." Parker says.

I drink and so does Drew.

"Never have I ever done drugs." Drew says.

I take a sip and everyone stares at my in shock.

"I was bored with my cousin and he told me it would be fun so I ate an edible."

They all start laughing.

"Ok ok guys thats enough. Never have I ever been in love." Josiah says.

I knew Drews answer she told me, Matt didn't drink, and neither did I until I realized I am in love with Parker. God that hurts to say I stare right at him lift up my glass and drink and so does he. I wonder who that lucky girl is wishing it was me.

We play the game until tonight turns into tomorrow knowing it doesn't get better than this.

I wake up in the morning lying next to Parker on a giant raft in the middle of his pool with a pounding head ache. He looks so beautiful while he sleeps.

"Parker." I nudge him awake, "Parker."

He opens his eyes and says, "hey baby whats up."

"Explain to me why you are lying next to me shirtless while we are on a raft in the middle of the pool."

"Well you see baby after you fell asleep we wanted to go swimming and we didn't want to miss out on all the fun so we put you on the raft and then everyone decided to sleep on the grass, but it looked so fun to sleep out here with you so I did."

"Ugh I have to agree it is fun. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud."

"That might of just been because you were sleeping next to me."

I hit him and we both fall into the pool. He wraps me in his arms and I try to break free of his hold but he is just to strong so I give up and I let him hold me. I look up into his beautiful eyes and for the first time I truly see him.

Parker{POV}

"Dude she is asleep." Matt tells me.

"But I don't want her to miss out on the fun."

"then take her in the pool." Josiah says.

"Thats an awesome idea I will put her on the raftt."

I carry her to the pool where I drop her on the raft putting a blanket on her so she doesn't get cold. I take my shirt off and jump in the pool along with Josiah and Matt.

After we swim in the pool for a long time I start to get tired. I hop on the raft and cuddle next to Kate. Her hair smells like oranges and peaches and her face is perfect. I wrap a peice of her hair on my finger and watch her rub her nose like a kitten. She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen and she is in love with someone else while I am in love with her.

I fall in a deep sleep and it is comforting to know that it is just Katie and I on this raft in the middle of my pool and I sleep on that.

I wake up to Kate nudging me to wake up.

I open my eyes and say, "hey baby whats up."

"Explain to me why you are lying next to me shirtless while we are on a raft in the middle of the pool."

"Well you see baby after you fell asleep we wanted to go swimming and we didn't want to miss out on all the fun so we put you on the raft and then everyone decided to sleep on the grass, but it looked so fun to sleep out here with you so I did."

"Ugh I have to agree it is fun. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud."

"That might of just been because you were sleeping next to me."

She pushes me and I fall into the pool taking her with me. I jump out of the water and grab her so she can't get away. She tries as hard as she can to push my arms off of her but she can't so she gives up and turns to face me with a pout on her beautiful face. I stare into her hazel eyes as I close the rest of the space between us my stare never fading. Drew wakes up and walks to us and Kate drops down into the pool and swims to the stairs. She gets out of the pool leaving me all by myself longing for her in my arms, for her presence in the pool. She walks back to the house with Drew never looking back.

That moment in time makes me question who Katie is really in love with?

"Dude what was tha about?" Josiah asks.

"What do you mean."

"You and Kate in the pool." Matt says.

"It was nothing she just pushed me in."

"Oh yeah because thats what we meant." Matt says.

"What did you mean."

"Forget it." Josiah says.

Kate{POV)

"So," Drew says, "What was all that with you and Parker?"

"All what?"

"Don't deny it I saw you guys in the pool."

"Yeah because I pushed him and we both fell in and then he grabbed me. We were just playing around." She gave me a look and I said,"As friends."

"Yeah sure."

A little bit later Drew left to go meet her parents and the rest of the day I sleep because I have a major hangover from halloween. I mean it was one of the best nights of my young adult life.

I wake up on sunday with a call from Drew telling me she is meeting Ricky in an hour for a family dinner if I want to come. I said thanks but I let her have this moment with Ricky.

Parker and I have been avoiding eachother because ever since the pool and things have gotten awkward and I am not sure why, but I think it might have something to do with how we almost kissed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I am waiting for Parker to drive me to school. I could get a ride from Drew, but I really wanted her to drive Ricky. My best friend is more important with some awkwardness.

"Katie are you ready to go."

"Yeah."

I get in the car and we drive towards school.

"So we need to work on the project its due next week." Parker says.

"Since when do you care about school?"

"Since you became my partner."

He smiles and I blush.

"Whatever."

"Why are you blushing?"

"I dont know stop making me."

"I don't do anything its all you baby."

We pull up to school and I walk with Parker to class when Kristine bumps into me and I fall on the floor getting the wind knocked out of me. I stuggle for breath and grab my bag to get my inhaler when I realize I left it at home. I start hypervetilating and between breaths I tell Parker hospital.

He picks me up and we jump into the car and drive to the hospital which seems like it takes forever. When we get there he lays me down on a stretcher and says, "Don't die on me baby I love you." And that is the last thing I remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...
80.8K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...