False love 💔 (Minamoto Teru...

By aiifosSss

It tells the story about a young exorcist, Akabane Yuki, who was engaged to another exorcist, Minamoto Teru... More

*Disclaimer*
「Chapter 1: Where it all began」
~~~~~Akabane Yuki~~~~~
「Chapter 2: Introduction UwU」
「Chapter 3: The Usual Days」
「Chapter 4: 4 o'clock library」
•~•~•Author's Note•~•~•
「Chapter 5: A Choice to Make」
「Chapter 6: What's Wrong with Me?」
「Chapter 7: Preparation for the school festival Pt. 1」
「Author's Note 」
「Chapter 8: Preparation for the School festival pt. 2」
「Chapter 9: Preparation for the school fesrtival Pt. 3」
「Chapter 10: School Festival, Day 1」
========Thank youuu=======
「Chapter 11: School Festival, Day 2」
======Aghhh 2k readssss======
「Oneshot」
「Chapter 12: A night to remember」
「Chapter 13: Yuki's Confession and Kou's Answer.」
======A note!!!!======
「Chapter 14: So This is How it Feels」
「Chapter 15: Next」
「Chapter 16: A wish with a Cost」
「Chapter 18: Sibling Talk」
「Chapter 19: Wonder No. 4」
「Chapter 20: What to do?」
「Chapter 21: With Kou」
「Happy Birthday to Me!」
=====Q U E S T I O N=====
「Chapter 22: On the other Side」
「Chapter 23: Yuki's Choice」
「Chapter 24: The Nightmare's Arrival」
「Chapter 25: I love you」
「Chapter 26: Welcome Back!」
「Chapter 27: Cursed」
「BNHA crossover part 2!」
「Chapter 28: You're here......」
「Chapter 29: Another Disturbance」
「Chapter 30: Sudden attack」
「Chapter 31: Cats' out of the bag」
「Chapter 32: Goodbye」
「Chapter 33: Aftermath」
======Behind the cover======
NEW BOOK!!!!!!
Already published!!!!!!!!!
ANOTHER NEW BOOK!!!!

「Chapter 17: The Truth」

877 25 74
By aiifosSss

Lets go back to when Hanako left the bathroom.

"Ah! Wait!" Yuki said as she ran to the door, when she went out of the corridor, Hanako was nowhere to be seen. She sighed and went out to the grounds, seeing a green-haired girl sitting in a bench with a boy standing. She went to their direction, asking them why they were still at school.

"Uhm......excuse me, I'm doing my rounds to see if there are anymore students at the school, may I ask why you're still not going home?" Yuki asked politely. The girl looked at her features, her eyes residing on Yuki's student council armband.

"Oh, I'm sorry you must be an officer"

"Ah, yes......I'm the council's secretary Akabane Yuki."

"Nice to meet you, I'm a third year, Nanamine Sakura, this is a companion of mine, Natsuhiko." She said

Wow, she looks like a doll, but somethings off about them........

"Anyway, we'll be going now, nice meeting you, Akabane-san." Sakura waved as she and Natsuhiko left Yuki alone.

Just when they entered the building, Natsuhiko pulled out the mokke from the side of his shirt.

"Ahh.....that was a close one huh?"  Sakura said as the mokke jumped on her  hand.

Yuki sat on the chair, stretching.

"Haah.......this is a very tiring day........." Yuki said to herself

From a distance, she saw Teru walking to her direction.

"You tired?" He asked while holding two bottles of juice, tossing one to Yuki.

"Nice one, captain obvious." She sarcastically replied as she took a sip from the juice.

"Well you shouldn't have ditched you work yesterday."

"Aghh shut it."

"Did you finished it?" Teru asked sitting beside Yuki.

"Of course......I don't wanna bring home paperwork."

"Anyway, I saw Kou-chan earlier at the home economics room." She changed the subject.

"Oh, I just went there, he made donuts with Yashiro-san, here, you want one?" Teru was holding a small bag of donuts.

"Nah, I'm alright......I'm not hungry." Yuki said declining his offer.

"Awww come on, It's delicious! Do you want me to feed you?" Teru cooed as Yuki's ears turned pink.

"No, I want you to carry me home because I feel drowsy.......and sleepy.......and my feet hurts." Yuki whined.

"Hmm......not until you eat a donut." Teru said Yuki sighed in defeat.

"Fine........"

Yuki took a donut and took a bite. "Oh.....it is good."

"See?" Teru smiled sweetly at her. "Anyway let's get your bag at your room."

"Yeah........carry me." With that, Teru gave Yuki a piggyback ride to their room. When they took her bag, they went home. The streetlights were already on since it was already getting dark. Yuki slumped on Teru's back dozing off. He could here her soft snores, making him blush.

Cute..........

Then they reached home.

"We're back!" Teru said as he took off his and Yuki's shoes.

"Oh, welcome hom—eh? What happened to her?!" Kou exclaimed looking at Yuki's unconscious state.

"Oh, she was really tired since she ditched her student council work yesterday. I think she'll wake up tomorrow or maybe later."

"We'll be going upstairs." Teru said as he went up.

When they reached Yuki's room, he gently placed her on the bed properly. Then looked at her features carefully.

Ah......she's still in her uniform....I gotta get her changed.

With that, Teru removed her hair accessories and her long socks, then he proceeded to her unform, the untied the ribbon revealing her undergarment, she was wearing a cycling short but she was only wearing a bra making Teru quickly look away.

Sh*t she's not wearing any top......I can't leave her like this! She'll catch a cold! how will I.........

Then, an idea popped on Teru's head

He stood up and went to get a tshirt on her closet and sat back to the bed then quickly removing her uniform completely and quickly putted her tshirt on.

Hah.........Finally.

When he calmed down, he looked at Yuki's beautiful features, making her more attractive due to the glistening light of the moon touched her face.

Teru planted a kiss on her forehead and said.

"Good work today........I love you." With that, Teru left the room, closing the door behind him.

The next day.............

(After class) (sry I got lazy again >~<)

"Yu-chan, you can go ahead without me." Yuki said as she arranged her things in her bag.

"Why???" Fuyu whined

"Well, I got something to do in student council room, but don't worry, I'll make it up to you." Yuki smiled at her.

"Alright then, I'll be going first! See you tomorrow!" Fuyu waved goodbye as she left their classroom.

Hmmm time to go.........

At the student council room.........

"I'm here!" Yuki said grabbing Teru and Akane's attention.

"Okay good, let's talk outside." Teru quickly pulled Yuki by the arm.

"Wha—?! Hey!" Yuki was shocked was his action.

As they were already outside, The mood changed, Teru became serious.

"What do want to talk about?" Yuki asked with her arms crossed

"Kou." He said in a serious, stern voice.

"Why? What happened?" Curiosity killed the cat. Well who could blame her? She and Kou were together since they were kids, of course she would be curious.

"He's been acting weird lately."

"Uhm......doesn't he always? Y'know since he started hiding the fact that he had no intention on exorcising no. 7?"

"Well one time he came home really late, when you were in a classmate's house. He went directly to his room. Then I went there some hours after to give his some food. When I came there, there were pictures all over the bed, some already fell on the floor. I looked closely at him, he was holding a camera and a picture of him. Probably someone took a picture of him."

"Camera.......huh......" Yuki couldn't shake her suspicion.

"Then his eyes were swollen, he cried himself to sleep."

Yuki flinched. Kou was always a bright person, he's always cheerful. This was very rare.

"What......do you want to do about it?"

"Were gonna ask that apparition about it." Teru said as he clenched his sword tight.

"Alright then." Yuki said as they made their way to where Hanako is.

They made their way to the girls toilet and went inside seeing Nene, Hanako, and Kou talking.

"O-oh! Minamoto-senpai! Akabane-chan! Do you need anything?" Nene asked them.

"Uhm.....we're gonna ask Kou-chan something, we figured that he was her—" before Yuki could continue, Teru bolted to Hanako unsheathing his katana and pointed it to Hanako's neck, startling everyone.

"Ah! Teru-nii, what are you doing?!" Kou asked Teru.

"Tell me Kou, what's up with the camera on your bedroom?" He asked Kou with a sharp gleam visible in his eyes.

Kou flinched.

"That's............that's none of your business Teru-nii."

"Kou-chan.........." Yuki's eyes widened with what she just heard.

Teru was shocked hearing this. Kou? Talking back to him? That's never happened before.

"I see...........you're talking back now..........might as well just exorcise thi—" with that, Teru realised that Hanako escaped from his grasp. He quickly went to Yuki, pinning her to the ground

"Wha—?!? What are you doing?!?" Yuki started squirming out of his grasp but failed.

"Hmmm........you know, Minamoto-senpai........" Hanako said as he placed the kitchen knife near Yuki's throat.

"There are some things that's better not to be discovered."

Teru sweatdropped. "Just what nonsense are you talking about?" He tried to keep his guard up.

"Hmmm let's just say, this pretty girl has a veryyy veryyyyy important secret that she's been hiding, would you wanna know?" Yuki's eyes widened the memory of the 4 o'clock library flashed through her mind. She saw this coming, but she never got to know who will say it.

"You.......you're the one that's gonna!" She panicked. She didn't know what to do, if Teru knows this, they're over!

"Hmm....you saw this coming didn't you? Pretty girl~ going to the 4 o'clock library like that, reading the future, how bold can you get?" Hanako said.

"So, Minamoto-senpai~ wanna know?"

Wanna know what? Is Yuki still hiding something from me? Teru thought.

"Know what?" Teru said.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the secret of your girlfriend that she's been hiding that will possibly break your perfect relationship."

"What........." He was shocked.......Just what in the world is she hiding?

"STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!—mmmhhfghhh?!!!!" Yuki shouted but then Hanako placed a hand on her mouth, shutting her up.

"Shhh.....you're not the one to talk right now." Hanako hushed her.

"Stop fooling around apparition." Teru sent glares at Hanako.

"Fine then, hmmm remember how you were engaged to this pretty lady? Can you tell that she loves you the same like you love her?"

"Guess what, your relationship is one sided." Hanako said

"What the hell......" Teru's eyes looked at him in confusion.

"Oi! Hanako stop this!" Kou said interrupting them.

"Y-yeah Hanako-kun.....what are you talking about?" Nene nervously smiled.

"Well that's because her heart is stolen by another man..........." Hanako didn't care of what they said and continued.

"And wow! This is such a coincidence! Because that man is him." With that, Hanako smiled and pointed his finger to Kou. Teru looked at him shocked. He released his grip from Yuki.

He never knew any of this, even Kou kept it a secret.

"..........Kou?"

"T-teru-nii..........I......I can explain!" They noticed Yuki stand up from the floor. She was looking down.

Teru walked to her.

"Yuki.........is this true?" Teru said as he reached for her hand but she quickly slapped it away, making Teru flinch.

"I.......I have to go........." Yuki said with a shaky voice, running out of the bathroom.

Teru stood there. He had so many things going on in his head.

Then he came back to his senses, running out as well.  He could hear Kou and Nene shouting for his name, hoping that he would listen. Instead, he chased for his girlfriend, demanding answers. When he reached the stairs, before he could go down, at the bottom, there was a girl lying on the floor. It looked like she fell from the stairs. Teru looked at the girl , shocked, he remembers that red armband pretty well.

"Yuki?"

Teru went down the stairs slowly, thinking, wishing that his eyes were just fooling him. This couldn't be her. This couldn't be the girl that he loves..........what happened??

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he pulled Yuki's unconscious body close, hugging her.

He heard footsteps approaching.

"Teru-nii!!" Kou and Nene chased after him.

They saw Yuki's current state. Kou stared at them, while Nene covered her mouth with her hand, both of them turned pale.

"Yuki-chan?"

=========End of Chapter 17=========

Omfg what happened to Yukiiii?!??!

Anywayy this reminded me but thank you sooo much for the 6k  readsssss......I'll probably do another oneshot buttttt I can't come up an idea on what crossover like the last oneshot I made.

Anywayyy if you guys have any ideas I'm opening suggestions!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 231 32
(Y/n), a girl with a rare incurable disease. Who had just moved into a strange new place since her parents found work in a completely different area...
11.8K 602 10
the blossoming of an unanticipated pair. {lowercase intended}
2.9K 127 14
(DISCONTINUED) ((CRINGE ALERT! I made this when I was 12 😀)) DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, THEY RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO AIDA IRO. I MADE T...
639K 27.4K 91
――幽霊 | 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆"𝘼𝙧...