TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

Autorstwa penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... Więcej

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» II «
» III «
» IV «
» V «
» VI «
» VII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XIV «
» XV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» VIII «

291 18 0
Autorstwa penscanwrite

"Today, I'll be teaching you a choreography on one of Justin Bieber's songs entitled Yummy." Everyone started to cheer as the excitement took over the place. Who wouldn't want to dance on that beat, right?

Sean wasn't able to attend Matt's dance class earlier because of some emergency in the house. But as soon as they settled the problem, he immediately went to the studio where Kyle will have his dance class.
He's been waiting for Kaycee to arrive. And when Kyle started teaching the routine, he didn't have a choice but to learn the dance routine. Kaycee promised him that she'd attend. She can't just break another promise.

"So, where's Kaycee? Is she coming or not?" Sean looked at the person who spoke, and he saw Bailey smiling at him.

"I've been texting and calling her nonstop. Maybe she's busy or something. Or her phone is dead." He answered, and Bailey just nodded her head in response.

After an hour of teaching and practicing the dance routine, Kyle started picking dancers who will dance his choreography to the song in the middle of the dance studio.

"Bailey and Sean. I want you to be the last pair to dance. Is that okay?" They both nodded in response as the first pair danced in the center.

"So, why didn't you attend Matt's dance class?" Bailey asked of nowhere as Sean's eyes focused on the dancers.

"Caught up in an emergency, so I wasn't able to attend." He answered as he decided to follow with the dance. Bailey then started joining him as they continued to talk and laugh at their silliness.

"Okay! The next pair would be Sean and Bailey. Please get ready!" Kyle then announced. They both looked at each other and went to the center as the song started playing.

1... 2... 3..." On cue, Bailey and Sean started dancing to the choreography as they let the song took over their bodies, guiding them to dance swiftly into the rhythm.

The other dancers kept on cheering and shouting on every beat they would hit, and it's adding fuel into their system. They were on fire, and they're taking advantage of it to make the dance routine more lively and jolly.

As soon as the dance finished, everyone started clapping at them, and Sean hugged Bailey and immediately grab his stuff before saying goodbye to Kyle. After Kyle let him go, he sneaked out of the dance studio immediately as he stared at his phone, dialing Kaycee's number.

"Hey, Sean?" He looks at his back, and he saw Tati holding her gym bag as she runs towards him. "Can we talk?"

His brows furrowed as he sensed that there's something strange with Tati.

"Are you going to talk about something serious? And what are you doing here? Did you attend a dance class, too?" He asked as he placed the phone in his pocket and look intently at Tati. Something is going on.

"Yeah. But I wasn't able to attend Kyle's. Anyway, let's not talk here. Come on, I know a place where we could talk, and nobody would hear." As soon as Tati said that to him, she grabs his hand and drag him out of the studio, and went inside her car.

They stayed quiet as the car starts to move. Sean didn't say a word as questions began to fill his head. All he could think of now is he needs to know what Tati had to say because he knew that it is something important. And whatever it is, he hopes that he can handle it.

When the car stopped, Sean immediately went out of the car and wondered his eyes on the area.
It was an old small park, and nobody seems to come and visit this place anymore.

"Why did you bring me here?" He curiously asked, but instead of getting an answer, Tati started walking away from him, so he had no choice but to follow her.

"You're hiding something from us, Sean." He almost stops walking when he heard what Tati said. Could it be they noticed something?
"Yesterday, when you stormed out of the house after Gabe and- I mean, after the 7 minutes in heaven, I sensed that something is going on between you and Kaycee." Tati stopped in her tracks and looked at Sean, full of sadness and anger in her eyes.

"Are you secretly dating? And you're doing it behind our backs?"

"Tati."

"But don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I promise." Tati assured as they continued walking. Sean didn't move as he stood firm in his position. Then he decided to call for Tati, making her stop in her tracks.

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want? What are you going to tell me?" He knew that there's something off, but he's already here, and he wants to understand what Tati wished to say to him. Because he's sure that what Tati is planning to say to him is related to Kaycee.

"Sean, I'm your friend, and I support you and Kaycee. You know I love you both, right?" Tati answered without blinking and walk towards him. She grabs his hands and looks directly into his eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked. He didn't know what she means, but he's starting to get angry.

"I brought you here because this is the only place where I could show you something you wish you shouldn't have seen it."

"What are you talking about, Tati?! Because I'm not quite getting it, and you're delaying my time!" He asked again, but this time, he's mad. Tati's delaying it, and it's making him angry. Can't she tell him about it?!

Then Tati let go of him, and she took her phone out as she scrolled on the screen.

"See for yourself, Sean." She said and immediately walked away from Sean. His brows furrowed, and were about to follow Tati when he heard his phone vibrates, so he took his phone out and saw Tati's name on the screen.

He immediately tapped it open, and it was a link. Curiosity filled his head, so he taps on the link, and in a few seconds, an image popped out on the screen, making Sean drop his phone on the ground, causing a thud.

What he saw made his blood boil as his heart beats fast.

Kaycee and Gabe.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.5K 332 44
[It Takes Two] series *can be read as a standalone " they are like molecules with van der waals forces of attraction and they will always be covalen...
26K 726 19
Sean Lew. Dancer. Popular. Sean Lew was very surprised when Tate Mcrae broke up with him. He really liked her and he's willing to do anything just to...
Static Autorstwa StarAce11

Dla nastolatków

31.3K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
5.2K 223 24
"But what about our promise?" "Not all promises last" Kang Aeri, a student whose childhood friend makes a promise to her. Will that promise last? Or...