My Sons Tutor: Choi San

By babygnani

[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names Sa... More

ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ˢⁱˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉ
ᵗᵉⁿ
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ⁿⁱⁿᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ˢⁱˣ
new book !

ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

4.8K 210 106
By babygnani

☔︎︎

Wooyoung

☔︎︎

San was in the hospital for another day due to his headache. All I know for sure was, I missed him beyond anything. Jongho an I had been in an out of the hospital to visit San. I was elated to hear San was coming home.

After a few more hours, I was on my way with Jongho to go pick San up. Since I had put him under my boyfriend I was able to visit and things.

'I hope he didn't find out..' I whispered to myself feeling flustered at the thought of it.

"Dad, Is Yunho still living with us?" Jongho asked playing with the drink I ordered him. I looked back at the small boy in the car seat quickly and shot a small smile.

"No he moved out remember the big truck?" I smiled lightly. I didn't tell San he'd moved out yet. I missed Yunho a lot, and I missed having a friend around.

"Oh yeah." Jongho smiled lightly as he yawned. He leaned his head on the back of the seat. He must've been tired.

"Mhm." I mumbled gently before continuing on the short trip to the hospital.

San was signing out as soon as we arrived.

"San!" Jongho yelled while running towards the weakened male. San smiled before picking up Jongho and spinning him around gently. I smiled at the scene; I loved how quick Jongho grew on him.

"Wooyoung." San motioned for me to join the hug. I obliged and walked towards the male. I gently wrapped my arms around him. He felt comfortable and I didn't want to let go.

"I missed you." I mumbled in his ear as he smiled looking down. I could feel his hot cheeks warm against mine. I missed him and his presence.

'I like him..'

That's all that went through my head when I thought of him. The stress, worry, lust, happiness, excitement, and everything from when he's not with me has to be something to do with me feeling this way. I've felt this way before..

The way I'm feeling is love, or at least I hope. Because love didn't go too well for me the last time I thought I was in love. I'm scared of admitting it, but I'd love to spend my days with San. I just didn't want San to leave me like his sister did...

I shook away the thought when San pulled away from our very long, needed hug. Jongho had a smile plastered on his face when he looked up at San. I could tell he liked San, and he was pretty happy to see him healthy.

"I took off school till you were being discharged." I noted as we walked outside to my car since his was damaged. San nodded lightly as he must've felt bad.

"Thanks for everything Woo." He said causing me to heat up lightly. I smiled covering my face. Even if I felt this way it didn't mean it was certain.

I dropped San off at his house on my way home because he had some things to do. I wasn't really sure what he meant, but I didn't want to pry. Jongho and I got to the house and played for a bit. We didn't do anything, but it felt empty without Yunhos lively personality. I was kind of worried who would take him to school when I was going to school, but Jongho agreed to ride the bus. Plus he was old enough now to ride the bus himself even if I wasn't all for it.

I woke up in the morning preparing breakfast for Jongho. I made him toaster waffles and juice.

"Jonghie~" I called his name hoping he was up in time for school. He yawned lightly as his messy, brown hair looked like an animal on his small head. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Morning daddy." He said quietly as he was probably still tired from waking up.

"I made you waffles. Come eat!" I smiled as he nodded and followed me to the kitchen. I ate a bowl of cereal as I made sure the boy finished his food.

"Are you sure your okay to ride the bus?" I said slightly worried because for his whole life he's rode with me or Yunho.

"I'm fine dad, I promise. I know you can't take me everyday." He stated appreciative of my words. I smiled at his polite replies.

I nodded softly waiting for him to finish eating. When he finished I had to wait once more for him to get dressed and get his things.

"I'll walk you halfway.. You sure your okay?" I said emphasizing the sure. I was really worried to let Jongho go on his own. I didn't want him to grow up and seeing him like this almost made me cry.

"Okay buddy, I need to go get ready. I'll see you later today. Be careful Jongho!" I pouted as I had to leave. I couldn't sit and wait for him.

I got in my car after getting ready and headed to school. I was so excited to see San normally again. Even though he was really popular and I never really talked to him during school; today I was going to go talk with him.

"Maybe he can hang with me." I mumbled to myself as I walked into the college building. I didn't miss it the three days I was out.

I went to my locker and put my things away and grabbed what I needed. I looked around for San to see if I could see him in his usual circle of people, but when I fount him he wasn't with who he usually was with. He was with Suni...

I felt confused because I thought she didn't go to our campus, but she must've moved. I could of been mistaken so I went to find my group of friends.

"Hey Hongjoong, is there a new girl student?" I asked Hongjoong knowing he knew everything about everyone here.

"Yeah, Lee Suni, she's in my home room. She seems to be Sans friend, or she is just popular cause she's pretty... For a girl." He lilted covering up from the glare Seonghwa was shooting him.

"Oh.. Thanks Joong." I stammered feeling defeated.

"Why did you ask? You friends with her.. Do you like her?" Hongjoong questioned with a slight smirk on his face.

"Oh no, no, no. I just was wondering. I saw her with S- You know what never mind." I explained before stopping myself. My friends didn't know I had a son, so why would I tell them he's a tutor for him.

"Oh alright, then me and Hwa gotta go. Catch you later Wooyoung!" He commented as they both left. Seonghwa really never talked to anyone in our friend group.. That was the least of my worries right now though.

LONG a:n ahead skip if you want if you read ily :)

okay so i see i have 10k reads HOLY HECK THANKS SMMMGNSJGJJD. i'm really excited to see that many people read this. my family are talking about moving soon to a new house.. WITH WIFI.. hopefully :( but like if we do i'll update and spoil y'all HOPEFULLY. i always say that and don't :/ i'm sorry. I really just haven't been in the mood.

this updates mainly about woo and jongho but if you read this thanks sm <3 i enjoy all of ur guys comments... just i can't reply to them now.

if your reading my 2jae book UPDATES ARE SLOWWWW so don't be sad if i rArELy update. Honestly, i'm biting more than i can chew writing this book ++ a markhyuck one i plan to publish when i finish ;) if y'all want read that 😏😉

hdjfj sorry but i'll shut up now love u all and once again i'm sorry for never updating.. half of you all probably forgot about this book :| but i'm thankful for those who still read it. I LOVE U ALL ONCE AGAIN I DONT GOT WIFI SO SLOWWW UPDATES FOR NOW

ILY ALL ILL GO XX 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 3.7K 20
[COMPLETE] ATEEZ wooyoung/san "he's just so perfect. do you know heather? for me, that's him." "..dude, heather's a girl." (full synopsis inside) -a...
32.7K 1K 32
Different text dynamics between four ATEEZ ship (Seongsang, Minjoong, 2Ho, Woosan)
41.4K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
184K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...