Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Sleepwalking... Again

5.4K 179 144
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Due to popular demand, I present you with more sleepwalking Kaminari situations.

It was one of those exiting Fridays, the students returned from their latest hero training class in high spirits. Everyone has shown a monumental amount of improvement, and all passed their weekly sparring test with the teachers.

The girls already planned on having a sleepover that night, giddy from their wins. Completely disregarding the 'no dorm party's rule, enforced by a grumpy Aizawa when he was awoken by loud TikTok music at 1AM in the morning. 

 "I got the snacks" Hagakure chunked multiple bags of takis aimed at Mina's face. The pink skinned girl only grinned before ripping open the bag that had just hit her with scary acuracy. 

 "We cannot leave too much of a mess." Momo reminded the two energetic ones of the group as she flipped through the channels of the TV. They decided to have their gathering in her room, it was the only dorm with a TV, and a bed big enough to fit all of them and then more. Mina bet that they could fit the whole class on there.

The invisible girl let out a small sorry before she started gathering the bags she threw to the floor with the help of Tsuyu and Uraraka. Mina just flopped into the bed, bouncing Jiro up slightly, who had reached over her to obtain the takis. 

They gathered on the bed that they spread out on, the TV playing a movie in the background as white noise to their conversation. Like teenagers do, they talked about the main topic of their age. Boys. Their door was left closed in case Aizawa walked by on his nightly check ups, not that it mattered, he would hear them anyways. 

Later into the night when they reached the stage of flipping through their phones aimlessly, the sound of footsteps approached the room. Quickly, the group shut off the TV, scrambling to turn off the light. The footsteps were uneven and lazy. They looked to each other in confusion before Mina, being the brave soul she was, poked her head out from the door.

Kaminari walked away from their dorm down the hallway, clad in sweatpants and a hoodie. His hair was disheveled and his slippers were not on his feet. "Whats that idiot doing on the girls side of the dorms" Jiro hissed, pushing open the door.

Denki kept walking twords the stairs. "Oh my god- Wait! Kaminari!" Mina called out, rushing to the blondes side. His golden eyes were half lidded, staring straight ahead. 

 Jiro looked about ready to slap him as she and the rest of the girls walked over curiously. "He's sleepwalking" Tsuyu obserbed, Mina nodding and grabbing his elbow to pull him away from the stairs. 

 The others stared in realization at their asleep classmate as Mina pulled Kaminari. "He's does this, though Bakugo and Kirishima usually stop him from wondering off too far." Ashido explained as the girls followed her, Kaminari mumbling sleepily. 

 " He's not too bad when he's asleep. Way less annoying. " Jiro huffed, Momo smiled at their love hate dynamic. 

 "Okay were here" Mina announced as they stopped in front of Kaminari's door. Before they could enter, lida exited his dorm, slipping on his glasses to study the scene in front of him. 

 "You are not allowed on this side of the dorms this late. You must go to bed before Aizawa sensei spots you." He repremanded, walking closer to take Kaminari's arm. " I will not report you since you were responsible and had the decency to help Kaminari. " 

They exchanged nods and good nights with lida as he led the sleepwalker back to his bed. 

 "Huh, I guess this happens a lot?" 

 "Yeah, once he stuck a fork in the toaster."

 " Oh-"

The winter training camp was brutal. Mostly because Kaminari hated the cold. He shared a room with Bakugo and Kirishima, both of them not liking the winter training camp very much either. Bakugo's quirk took a while to warm up to the weather, and Kirishima's hardening was almost hollow-like in the sleet weather. 

It made sense that the three were quick retreat to the warmth of their beds after the partially cooked meal their class miserably ate. Even Aizawa didn't like this camp, he explained on the bus to be prepared for the harsh weather. They weren't expecting it to snow. 

Kirishima didn't know what woke him up, either the cold that nipped at his skin, or the wind that beat against the cabin. He coughed into his fist as he sat up from the creaky mattress, pulling the blanket closer to him. He squinted to see through the darkness, feeling around for the lamp.

With much struggling, he found it as the base of his bed, flickering it on the check his sourroundings. His watch read 3:45. Bakugo poked his head out from under the covers on the bed next to his. He rubbed the sleep from his crimson eyes, rising from his bed. 

 "Why the fuck is the door open."

 So that's what caused him to wake up so early. The red head shone the light on Kaminari's cot on the other side of his. It was empty, the blankets pooled to the floor below the cot. Panic clenched his gut as he looked to Bakugo, who was already pulling on a heavy jacket. 

Sleet smacked against their cheeks as they ventured outside, squinting through the flurrys of white. There were footprints they decided to follow that led away from their campsite, and into the surrounding forest. The prints were already getting filled in by the falling snow. 

After a while of struggling through the icy cold, they spotted the blonde slowly stomping through the snow, barefoot and without a heavy jacket. Kirishima quickly wrapped Kaminari with his own jacket, sweeping him up from the cold ground. 

Bakugo huffed in annoyance, his puffs of breath crystalizing around his head as they hiked back to the camp. "Of all times he chooses to fucking sleepwalk." 

 " Be nice, it's not like he can control it. " Kirishima walked through the wooden door that the ash blonde pushed open for them. Kaminari shivered in his hold, eyes cracking open slightly. 

Kirishima discarded him on his cot, throwing their blankets on him. "Guys? Why is it so damn cold?" His teeth chartered as he sat up. Bakugo slammed the door shut, moving to flip on more lights. 

" You sleepwalked into the forest, good think we found you or you would have probably frozen over. " Eijiro explained as he carefully took Kaminari's hands in his own to rub together, creating friction. He puffed onto their hands, breath coming out warm. "How are your feet?"

Kaminari wiggled his toes with much effort. " W-working. Feels like pins and needles though. "

"Here dumbass" Bakugo placed a tub of hot water in front of his legs. 

Kaminari was taken back for a moment, smiling in appreciation before slowly submerging his feet into the tub. He hissed when he came into contact with the water. 

"I think you'll be okay" Kirishima studied Denki's hands, rubbing circles around his knuckles. "No frost bite."

 " S-sure feels like it. "

Bakugo threw more warm clothing at Kaminari. "Think about that next time you go off on a late night excursion. Idiot." Bakugo then threw himself down on his own cot, flipping on his phone. " No point in sleeping now. " 

"S-sorry"

Kirishima shoved a cup of hot chocolate he heated up in their surprisingly functional microwave. "It's okay bro, were your friends. Well keep helping you, even if you sleepwalk off of a cliff, well find a way to get to you." 

Kirishima's words were meant to be a joke, but Kaminari nodded as a warm feeling spread throughout his chest, knowing that his friends were there for him put him at ease. 

Aizawa was patrolling the hallways as he normally did, His insomnia wasn't doing him any favors. The elevator doors slipped open as he walked past the doors of his students. He said that the only reason he patrolled the hallways was because he wanted to make sure everyone was in line. But it started after the USJ incident, he needed to make sure his students were still okay.

As he rounded the corner to the lounge room everything looked in place, except for the dim light that illuminated from the attached kitchen. The teacher raised an eyebrow when he spotted Kaminari facing the fridge. 

His student moved like he was underwater, pouring the milk into a bowl. Ceral? This late?

 "Kaminari, I suggest you go back to your dorm room." Aizawa spoke in a low voice, not wanting to wake up any of his other students.

 Denki didn't react, instead the milk started to overflow from the bowl and onto the counter tops. Aizawa grit his teeth as he stomped foward to snatch the milk from the teens grasp. "Kid you can't just-" he looked up to meet Kaminari's hazy gaze.

"Are you sleepwalking?" He mumbled to himself, not expecting an answer to come from his sleeping students mouth. 

"None of ur' Fuckin' buisness." 

Shota was taken back, he had to look around to make sure that those words actually escaped Kaminari's mouth. He decided to let it go, Kaminari was asleep. Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before putting the milk back in the fridge. 

"Geez, what am I going to do with you kid." 

" I want' Taco bell. " 

Aizawa snorted, taking his students arm to lead him to the lounge couch. "I know." He agreed as he threw a blanket over Kaminari, who passed out on the couch. At least He knew his students were unharmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.9K 21
The title is pretty much self-explanatory and just a warning that there will be cursing used (cough cough bakugo) so please be aware of that! :) anyw...
6.2K 152 19
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Bakugo lives in an abusive environment. He never knew what love actually felt like as he had never even loved his parents. Bu...
243K 6.7K 66
🍋 Bakugo is 25 living his best angry life when he meets a surprisingly shy yet outspoken girl introduced to him as Lore. 🍋 Watch them fall in love...
213K 6.4K 38
#1 in Bakugo 8-2-18! #1 in Katsuki 11-16-18!! "I mean, I don't see your name on it." The boys eyes went wide with rage, small explosions beginning to...