Jack Kline x Reader One-shots

By JackCowboyKelly

A book of one-shots about the adorable little Nephilim we know as Jack Kline. Most of the time you'll be Dean... More

A/N
Quarantine (edited)
2
There's a Naked Man! (edited)
Moriah pt.1 (edited)
Running Home to You (edited)
6
7
8
9
10 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACK!
11
Jack in the Box (edited)
12 Pt. 2
13
14
15
15 pt. 2
16
17
18
Crazy Bitch (edited)
17 pt. 2
Last Holiday (edited)
First Date (edited)
20 pt. 2
Family (edited)
NOT AN UPDATE

4 pt. 2

2.4K 27 17
By JackCowboyKelly

Okay here is the season premier of season 15. Hope you guys enjoy it! Please if anyone has any suggestions tell me.

~Your P.O.V.~

We all start to fight the souls from hell. There's dozens of them. We may be good but we're not that good. Soon we won't be able to hold them off and then we're done for.

After a couple of minutes of fighting there is an opening. Cas grabs Jack's body and we run towards a crypt as more souls come after us. We try to fight them off the best we can as we try to get to safety.

After a little while we finally reach the crypt. Sam and my dad close the doors and block them. Cas gently places Jack on the ground in the middle of the crypt. I look at the body and stay as far away from it as possible, trying to not break down right then and there. It was not the time for that we needed to get out of here first.

We look around the crypt to see if there was another way out. "He didn't deserve this." My dad says as he looks at Jack's body. I try to ignore them as I continue to look for another way out.

"Cas? Is he here? C- can- Can you- can you...?" Sam doesn't finish his sentence. Cas shakes his head. "I don't think so." "So what? Chuck throws freaking zombies at us now!?" My dad screams. "Not zombies, Dean. I- I think when those souls came up from hell th-they- they just-" Sam starts to say but is interrupted by my dad. "They what? Just jumped into the nearest body!?" "I guess, yes!"

The 'zombies' continue to bang on the door, trying to get in. "Is that thing going to hold?" My dad asks after a minute of silence. "The doors are made of iron, so they- I hope." "Chuck. He said 'Welcome to the End.' What does that mean? Cas? Come on, man! Ideas! Can you smite our way out of here!?"

"No, you saw them! I would be overwhelmed, Dean! I... I don't know. They- they're ghosts, technically. Maybe- maybe we can burn their bones?" Cas suggests. "Burn their bones? Cas, their bodies could be anywhere." Sam says, trying to talk some sense into him. "Great, so if we go outside we'll get ripped apart, we stay in here we're- we'll what? Starve to death!?"

"Well... I wouldn't starve." Cas says. "Well good for you." My dad says, sarcastically. "Good!" Cas says back. My dad whispers something but I couldn't hear it.

"Chuck. Man, I knew it! I knew he would do something like this. He's always so squirrelly, you know? With the- with the robe and the beard. The smile that's half nice, half I'm gonna rip your throat out. 'Oh, let me play you a song!'" My dad says and makes a grunting noise. "What do you got?" I look towards Sam as Dad walks in his direction.

"Sam?" "You, guys I think I hear water. There must be a- a drainage pipe, or something." "Maybe a sewer line." "Yeah. Come on! Come on!" Sam and my dad start to pry off the concrete from the walls, trying to find a way out of this mess Chuck put us in. Who knew God would do something like this? Just because we pissed him off.

They pry off a piece of the wall big enough to fit the five of us (Including Jack) but there is a brick wall behind it. My heart rate picks up as the groans of the souls start to get louder. The doors don't look like they can hold much longer.

They start to hit the brick wall and I walk over to them, not too close but close enough to be ready to help if they need it. "Cas, a little help here." My dad says. I walk towards the wall to see if can could help in anyway. I may not be as strong as them but it wouldn't hurt to try. The wall then breaks apart and another soul possessing a body comes out. Sam and my dad move out of the way but I was not fast enough.

It grabs my leg and I fall to the floor, hard. I try to get out of it's grasp as my dad grabs onto my arms, trying to help me. I finally get out of it's grip and Cas throws the chunk of the wall onto it. I quickly stand up and back away from the wall.

"Well so much for the pipes. You okay?" My dad asks. I nod my head. He gives me a look but shrugs it off. "The hell are we gonna do now?" He asks. "Hello." A familiar voice says. My heart stops as I look at who it was. Jack. "Jack?" I start to walk towards him but Cas holds me back. "Cas, what are you doing?" I ask, trying to get out of his grip and to Jack.

"That's not Jack. That's a demon." I feel my heart break for the second time today. "What?" Sam asks. "Yeah, sorry about that." I furrow my brows. "How the hell?" Dad asks.

"Look, I just got here and, uh... I needed a body! So..." "So you're a demon." Sam says. I look in a different direction, not being able to look at the demon possessing Jack. "Yeah. I- I'd do the whole eyes thing but uh-" He points to his- Jack's face. "No eyes." He's such an ass, even for a demon.

"The hell are you doing?" My dad asks. I look towards the demon to see him reach into a bag. He turns around and now has sunglasses on his face. "Blending." "Get out of him." Cas says. "Okay, look. I know i- it's... weird. Okay, uh... where do I start? Like the first day of school! Hi! Um, my name is Belphegor and I'm, oh here from- woah, woah!" He was interrupted by Cas pushing him up against a pillar.

"I said get out of him." Cas puts his Angel blade against Belphegors neck and he chuckles. "Whoa, whoa, hey." "I'm not gonna ask again." Says Cas. "No, I can help. Okay, I can help!" He says, looking towards us for help. "Cas! Let him speak." My dad says, trying to calm Cas down. I don't want to work with a demon, especially one possessing Jack but we're desperate. If we don't work with him we're as good as dead.

"He's an abomination!" Cas says. "You're an abomination with that stupid, dumb Trenchcoat." Belphegor says, trying to annoy Cas. He pushes him further into the pillar as my dad gets closer, trying to stop Cas. "Cas, Cas, hey!" He pulls Cas off of Belphegor and looks towards him. "We need the help."

"He is defiling Jack's corpse." "But if he can help... Jack's gone! Alright? So let's listen to what the demon has to say. If we don't like what he says... then we stab him. Okay?" "Cas... Dean's right." Sam says. Cas looks towards me and I look at the floor. "Cas, I don't like it either but it's the only idea we have." Cas looks away, angry. I sigh and sit down against a pillar.

"So we are-" Sam starts but is interrupted. "The Winchesters. I know. I read the papers." "You have newspapers in hell?" My dad asks. "Yeah, the WiFi sucks. Anyway, I'm guessing this whole, uh, Hellmouth thing is kind of, uh... you?" "No. It was God." Cas says. "Yeah, sure." Belphegor says, not believing Cas.

He looks at all of us and his face changes. "Oh, you're serious." "It's a long story!" Sam says. "Okay, okay. I- look, I- I'm not some crossroads demon. I'm not even one of those black-eyed goons who crawled his way up here to eat virgins and puppies and, uh, virgin puppies." He says, attempting a joke. When he doesn't get a reaction he continues.

"Okay, look. Downstairs I punch a clock. A soul comes in, I torment it. It's what I do." He says as if it wasn't a problem. "What's your point?" Sam asks, tired of the demon. "The point is I like my job." He says, simply. "I like hell the way it is, or was... so all those bad guys? You want them back where they came from, right? Well... me too. Okay? We're... we're twinsies, guys." "But we are not twinsies." Cas says.

"But can you fix this?" Sam asks. Belphegor looks towards the door. "Uh, no. But I can get you outta here." "How?" Dad asks. "'How?' Little spell. You know, nothing major. Alright, uh, just need some graveyard dirt... and some, uh, Angel blood." He says, looking towards Cas.

"Cas." Sam says. He hesitates for a minute before cutting his hand and letting some blood fall onto the dirt in Belphegor's hand. Belphegor steps back and puts his arms out. He then quickly claps his hands together and the banging and groaning stops. "Huh? You're welcome!" Belphegor says.

I follow behind Sam and my dad while Cas is behind me and Belphegor is behind him. We look outside to see a bunch of bodies, on the ground.

"Hey, it worked. High five." Belphegor says, hoping to get a high five from someone. We all ignore him and continue to look around. "The spirits have been destroyed." Cas says. "No. I just, uh, blasted them out of those bodies, you know." He says, walking past all of us. "Where are the ghosts then?" My dad asks. He doesn't get an answer in return.

We all get into Baby. Sam and my dad in the front leaving Belphegor, Cas and I in the back. Belphegor is sitting behind my dad while I'm sitting behind Sam and Cas is in the middle. I'm squished against the door so Cas and I can sit as far away from Belphegor as possible. I know Cas doesn't want to be around him just as much as me, if not more.

The sun is starting to rise as my dad races down the road, trying to get home as soon as possible.

"I mean, come on. I look good." I scoot over a little closer to the door and Cas gives me a thankful glance as he scoots closer. "Anything?" My dad asks. "No, not yet. I mean, the news, they didn't- it just- I'm not seeing anything about a- a world wide zombie apocalypse." Sam says. "So... Ghostpocalypse. Maybe it's just happening here."

"Yeah. For now." Belphegor says. Everyone looks towards him. "I mean the souls gotta go somewhere, right?" He continues. "Yeah, how many are we talking about, by the way? Souls." Sam asks. "In hell?" "Yes." "Two... three billion."

"Alright let's just stick to the plan, alright? We head back to the bunker, figure out how to close the rift." My dad suggests. "If you can..." "Well you got a better idea?" "I do not. But if you wanted to buy some time you could always... contain the ghosts. " "Contain them how?" Sam asks. "Magic." He says as if it were obvious.

"And you just happen to know the right spell." Cas says. "Lucky you." "What do you mean by contain?" My dad asks. "Imagine a salt circle a mile wide. No ghosts get in... no ghosts get out." "Yeah. Great. Okay." Sam says. "No." Cas replies. "That town Harlan, Kansas is less than a mile from the cemetery." He continues. "Then we get everybody out." My dad says.

"How?" "We lie." After a little bit of silence Sam speaks up. "You see that? Pull over." He pulls over and they get out of the car. After a little while they get back in the car and continue to drive.

After a while of driving we pull into town. Sam gets out of the car with his FBI jacket on and his fake badge. My dad turns to Cas. "We can handle the evac, so why don't you grab Crowley Jr. here and get whatever he needs for his spell." "No." Cas says. "What?" "I can't- I... I can't even look at him. Um- I-" Cas starts to get uncomfortable so I open the door and walk out. He walks out and heads towards Sam, sending me a thankful glance once again.

I go to sit in the front seat and sit next to my dad. He looks at me but I ignore him, not wanting him to see how uncomfortable it makes me to be near Belphegor. He hands me the Equalizer and motions towards the glove department. I place it in there and look out the window.

"Uh, what's that?" Belphegor asks. "Don't worry about it." "Okay, cool. So people are like... crazy good looking now, right?" "What?" "I mean, the last time I was on Earth, I mean I was human. Ah, it was a while ago. I mean, but, we were all worshipping this giant rock that looked like a huge penis... anyway. Folks back then, they were, uh, ugly. You know? Had a lot of humps. I mean, a lot. Look at 'em now. I mean look at you two." He says, gesturing to the both of us.

"I mean, you both are, uh, you know, gorgeous." I had enough. "Do you ever shut up?" I ask, looking at the demon. He looks towards me and smirked. "So she speaks." I scoff and continue to look outside. "Okay. When are you gonna get outta that body?" My dad asks.

"Eh, when I find another one. I mean, I would've jumped at the cemetery, but all those meat suits were a little too, uh, you know, wormy. Difficult to blend, if you will. Yeah. So, uh... who was... he, anyway." "He was our kid. Kinda." "Oh. Sorry." "Alright. So, what do you need for this spell?" "Oh, nothing much. Big bag of salt." "Easy." "And a- And a human heart."

My dad heads out of the car and goes into the store, leaving Belphegor and I alone. I get out of the car and lean against her, not wanting to talk to Belphegor. He gets out of the car too and sits next to me. I try not to look at him.

"So, uh, was he like your brother?" He asks. I ignore him. "Come on. If we're going to work together we'll have to be able to talk to eachother. We don't have to be best friends... unless you want to. Hell is kinda lonely. You don't get a lot of friends when you're torturing half the souls there." "Oh, my God. If I answer your question will you shut up?" I ask. He nods his head.

"His name is- was Jack. He wasn't my brother... he was my boyfriend." I say. "Wait, hold up. Dean said he was his kid... and you're his kid. I'm confused." I sigh and roll my eyes. "Jack wasn't really his kid, Jackass. We took him in a couple of years ago and Sam, Cas and my dad kind of raised him." I say. He nods his head, understanding.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" I send him a glare and turn towards the store my dad went in. He finally comes out and I head towards him. "Move your exquisite ass, please. Alright? Great." I hear my dad say. He hangs up the phone. "Rowena?" I ask. He nods his head. "Here's your salt." He takes it and stares at my dad. "I'll be right back." I say, making my dad stay alone with Belphegor like he did to me.

He sends me a glare but I keep on walking, trying to take a small break away from everything. Mainly from Belphegor. It's hard to look at him, let alone speak to him. I mean, can you blame me? He took over Jack's body and I can't deal with that right now. If I stayed around him for a second longer I would've either punched him or started breaking down and we have bigger things to deal with right now. My problems are nothing compared to the end of the world.

After a couple of minutes I head back. We all walk around for a little while in silence until Belphegor breaks it. "So... about that heart." "Working on it. I'm thinking maybe we hit the morgue." My dad says. "Hm. Fresh, it'd be- it would be better." All of a sudden there was a scream in the distance. We run over to the source of it and find the Sheriff, dead.

"Hm. Cool." Belphegor says. I send him yet another glare but he pays no attention. "Son of a bitch." My dad says. "Yeah. Yeah. Poor guy." He then bends down and puts his hand through the sheriffs chest, ripping his heart out. "Woah." "Ahh. Well, got a heart." "Dude. That's not how you blend in!" I yell. He shrugs, not really caring. All of a sudden it starts to get cold. I let out a breath of air.

"We need to move. Now." "I remember you. You took me home." A ghost says. She sends my dad flying against the dumpster, falling to the ground. She then looks at me. "Um, hello there." I say, not really knowing what to do without a weapon. She sends me into the wall not far from my dad. "Ow." I say.

She then looks towards Belphegor and he steps back, putting his hands up, trying to protect himself. "Oh, hey. Look, okay? I barely even- I barely even know these two, okay? Hey, hey. Bad ghost. Bad." He says, putting his hand out. She scratches his hand and he groans in pain. My dad gets up and grabs a metal rod.

"Hey, Casper." She looks at him and disappears once he hits her. "Spell. Now. Let's get the salt." We run to get the salt so we can get rid of these ghosts. My dad puts down a pile of salt and Belphegor places the heart down in the middle. He stands up and backs away from the pile. "We good?" My dad asks. "We're good."

Belphegor then starts the spell. "Animi... infernorum... spiritus abyssi surrecti... defigo... Vos intra confinia." He gets on his knees and sighs. "Vinciamni!" He then slaps his hand onto the concrete and a glowing red circle goes around the town.

After a while we're all in Baby with two extra people that Sam and Cas saved. It's very cramped in the back but it was the only way. Unfortunately I had to sit next to Belphegor. We all pull up into the school and Dad turns off the car. "So... what now?" Asks the woman. "Okay, you two go inside. We'll take care of the town." Sam says. "And maybe don't tell anybody about the whole ghost thing." Dad says. "Or the Angel thing." Cas finishes.

"Yeah, that- that might freak them out." Sam says. "Uh, 'might'?" Belphegor says. "Thank you." The little girl says. Sam gives her a smile and a nod. Cas opens the door and walks out, letting the two out. I scoot over a bit, getting away from Belphegor but he gets out of the car as well as my dad.

I walk out of the car, going towards Cas who just walked away from Belphegor. "You okay?" I ask him. He just nods. "What about you?" He asks. "Define 'okay'." I tell him. "I miss him too." He says. I look away from him, not wanting him to see that I was upset. "Y/N... I know it's hard. Especially with Belphegor... but it will get better. It has to." Cas says, trying to make me feel better. I give him a small smile.

"Thanks, Cas. For everything. I know this isn't easy on you either." He gives me a small smile in return. I give him a hug and he hugs me back. "I love you, Cas. You're family. Don't ever think you aren't." We get out of the hug and he gives me another smile that doesn't reach his eyes. He doesn't respond but I know he feels the same way. After a while of silence we head back over to Sam and my dad and we all plan on what to do next.

Wow. That was over 3000 words. Did you guys like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 18 19
When a hunt goes wrong with a nest of vampires you are saved by the Winchesters. You've heard of the winchesters but was always a work by yourself ty...
190K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
1.8K 12 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
19.1K 442 45
In which Lucifer's son falls in love with a Hunter's daughter (I do not own Supernatural) #1 in Jack Kline January 18th-January 26th, 2023