individual rp

By Ghost_Frovi02

yep More

rules
form
some universes I am gonna use
the Military {Male}
the obsessed one [Male]
the barista [Female]
The deadly pirate [Male]

your ex [Female]

43 0 19
By Ghost_Frovi02

Name: Jenny Grey

Nickname: Jen

Age: 18-28 (all depends on your OC)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: she is calm, usually very happy, doesn't get angry easily.

Powers: she has none

Weakness for power: -II-

Weapons: she have pepper spray.

Look: she is 5'10, with tanned white hair, she have black shoulder length hair with green eyes, her body has a nice hourglass figure.

Outfit: she usually wears a white hoodie that's one size to big, with blue jeans and sneackers

Universe: regular

Scenario:
You where at home doing nothing special, when you get a SMS from Jenny a girl you had dumped a week ago, the SMS read "why did you dump me that night? Was I not good enough?", What do you answer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...