TOP 15 WATTPAD'S MAFIA MUST R...

By apromiseofdarkness

Y'all, bitches. Who doesn't like a hot motherfucking sexy bad boy/man? Or a badass female heroine who can hol... More

OMERTA
BORGATA
SLEEPING WITH THE MAFIA
TIES THAT BIND US
CHASING SIN
DAMIEN
WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN
FEARING THE MAFIA
TIED TO THE MAFIA BOSS
THE MAFIA MAN
SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY
BILLIONAIRE MAFIA KING
WEEKEND GIFT
I'M NOT A PROSTITUTE
Top 15 Romance Stories on Wattpad

CHASING RED: THE MAFIA TALE

144K 636 154
By apromiseofdarkness

CHASING RED: THE MAFIA TALE by EdithAnyakee

I love this story so much!!! It's one of my all-time favorite mafia stories.

More so, no matter how hard I try, I honestly feel that words can't fully express the depth of the love I feel for the characters in this book.

Whenever I remember Nikolai, our hot Russian mafia boss, I wish for someone to love me 🤣🤣🤣, as fiercely as he loved our lead heroine, Vanessa.

Truly a book to read OVER and OVER AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 12.9K 72
Freen's life took an unexpected turn when she became embroiled in a scandalous video, prompting her fiancΓ© Heng to send her far from the city's harsh...
233K 7.6K 23
SARAH CARTER PHANTOM NIGHTINGALE "KILLERKΓ–NIGIN" GERMAN FOR "KILLER QUEEN" "hydra's youngest assassin is also the daughter of captain america, ironi...
278K 4.5K 41
What if your father makes a deal with the hottest, wealthiest and most powerful man in Italy. Alessio Donatelli. The maffia boss. And let's say that...
3K 597 29
β˜†Feelings expressed in form of poems β˜† πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ Do vote and comment if you find any of these relatable... πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹οΏ½...