Determination! Yandere variou...

By xXYandereWriterXx

"I Heard The Stories They Told To Me...- This Happy Ending Cannot be, Let's Go Together We Shall See, Togethe... More

1| Hero?
2| Entrance Exam
4| Letters

3| Entrance Exam [pt 2]

2.6K 122 90
By xXYandereWriterXx

"DESPITE EVERYTHING,

ITS STILL YOU!"

-Save-

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n tilted her head while watching the other people who showed up from the entrance exam. Some were stretching while others looked nervous.

Y/n just had a blank carefree face. The large gates suddenly open, this is where she would prove herself that she can become a hero! The other U.A candidates were waiting for someone to yell 'start' or 'go'

Y/n realized, That in a real battle, you wouldn't wait for someone to tell you to start fighting. Y/n quickly ran up a-head, causing some people to run through the gates wearily.

Y/n quickly shot up in the air her whole body floating, "Undyne." Y/n whispered while closing her eyes, Y/n felt her soul grow extremely stronger!

Around Y/n's body armor began to form. In Y/n's hand, an F/c neon spear formed. Y/n threw the spear at a robot, the spear going straight through the chest of the robot.

Y/n puffed out her cheeks through her armor before quickly running around summoning more spears.

-

Y/n was crowded by multiple robots. Y/n smirked under her armor, raising her hand. Spears suddenly appear from the ground, causing all the robots near her to become pierced by the spears and then explode!

As Y/n ran around looking for more robots she seen a cute red-haired male with sharp teeth about to get hit from behind by a zero pointer robot

Y/n suddenly felt...

DETERMINED TO SAVE THE PERSON!

Y/n threw off her helmet before jumping high into the sky. "I AM THE SPEAR OF JUSTICE!" A bright red giant spear filled with determination was in Y/n's hand.

Y/n then suddenly threw the giant spear at the Zero pointer, obliterating it instantly. It was almost like Y/n was thrown herself as her body swirled towards the Red-haired male, Y/n opened her arms falling onto the red-haired male.

Y/n quickly wrapped her body around him, her armor blocking the giant shockwaves from her red spear. Y/n looked down at the red-haired male to see tears forming in his eyes.

Y/n quickly got off him, causing him to raise his fist in the air, his other hand wiping his tears, "T-That w-was s-so.......MANLY!" Stars formed in his eyes while looking at Y/n with admiration.

Y/n's face turned crimson for many reasons, Y/n thought she somehow made the person sad, which she felt embarrassed that she was wrong...Y/n let out a small cough.

"ANDD TIME IS UP U.A, STUDENTS!" A voice screamed through the speakers. Y/n stood up holding her hand out, "Thanks! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Your so manly!" He spoke gripping her hand as Y/n helped him up. "I think you're more manly." Y/n smiled her armor disappearing.

(Time skip brought to you by, Kirishima being best boi!)

After the Exams, Y/n and Kirishima decided to hang out, and get ice cream. They already called up their parents telling them they would be hanging out with a friend.

Y/n to a lick of her bubble gum ice cream before looking at Kirishima, "So...What's your quirk?" Y/n asked causing Kirishima to look down at his feet, "Its nothing too flashy..." Y/n tried not to cry for Kirishima, Y/n began to fierce give him head pats and hugs.

"Even if your not strong or if your quirk is not flashy, you don't have to worry! because I shall protect you! AND LOVE YOU!" Y/n cried out kissing all over Kirishima's cheeks

Kirishima felt light-head while wrapping his strong arms around Y/n.

The two say in silence embracing each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's hands tried not to trail down Kirishima's manly butt!
Because even if the truth hurts...

Y/n was somewhat of a pervert...
Y/n wiggled her eyebrows.
"You have a manly butt." Y/n spoke.

And with that ladies and gentlemen, Kirishima has passed out.

-------

 A/N: PICTURE IS NOT MINE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...