{ Don't you worry child } Bru...

By FuzzleFlower

When Bucciarati finds an abandoned baby in a dumpster during a rainy day, he decides to take in the infant. S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Side Story: First word
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side Story: Babysitter Giorno
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Side Story: Fishing trip
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
y/n's stand profile
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Side Story: Do stands need to be fed?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thank you for 10k reads!

Chapter 2

8.8K 266 535
By FuzzleFlower

"Bucciarati...Bucciarati...wake up" a voice spoke that immediately woke said man up. As Bucciarati looked around his area he suddenly saw himself sitting at his usual spot at Libeccio, with his team sitting around him at their usual table. He must have dozed off...

"Yeah...what's up" Bucciarati said, stretching. "Have you been sleeping lately, Bucciarati?" Fugo asked, "your starting to develop eye bags."

" I am?" Bucciarati replied as Fugo went into one of his pockets and took out a mirror, handing it to Bucciarati.

Bucciarati took the mirror and looked at himself in it. It was true...Bucciarati was quick to notice the dark circles around his eyes

" You know you could always take breaks, Bucciarati. There's really no need to work all the God damn time." Abbacchio said as Bucciarati put the mirror down.

"Yeah...I know" Bucciarati said, taking note. But truth be told Bucciarati was taking breaks, it's just that his new little one has put a pin in his sleep schedule.

It's already been a few days since Bucciarati took in y/n and while he loves her more than anything In the universe, he was already hit with the hard reality of being a parent. To changing y/n's dirty diapers (who knew babies pooped so much) to having to calm her down in the middle of the night, it was a miracle that Bucciarati was able to get 2 hours of sleep last night.

Thankfully y/n wasn't his problem right now. A art student who was saving up to move from the villa that he lives at offered to look after y/n as long as Bucciarati pays her 3.95$ an hour. It was a fair deal that Bucciarati can get behind.

However he never got the chance to tell his team about y/n and it might be for the better. He would probably be scolded by Abbacchio for taking in a baby while having no training how to, Fugo questioning why take in a baby if your part of the biggest mafia syndicate in Italy, and Mista and Narancia asking who Bucciarati knocked up.

" We're just worried about you, Bucciarati" Mista said with a genuine look of concern for his  leader "We really don't know what we do without you"

"Thanks guys, but I'm  alright, I promise" Bucciarati said hoping to change the topic, not wanting them to get more into his personal business

———————————————————————————
Bucciarati said goodbye to his team after their meeting and headed back home. As soon as he entered he saw y/n on a play-mat with her babysitter sitting right next to her and as soon as y/n saw him, she raised her arms towards him.

"Hello, my beautiful!" Bucciarati exclaimed as he scooped y/n up in his arms and giving her a kiss on her forehead. " I was just teaching her how to crawl," the babysitter said as she stood up " I was hoping to surprise you when you finally got home."

"Don't worry about it," Bucciarati said to her as he held onto y/n,"whenever I see my dolcezza, I instantly get happy...which reminds me" Bucciarati put y/n back down on the play-mat as he reached into his pocket to get his wallet and gave the babysitter the amount owed for her service.

"Thank you, Mr.Bucciarati!" Replied the babysitter as she began her exit waving goodbye. " no thank you, it's quite a hassle now having this little one" Bucciarati said to her before her leave.

Now that it was just Bucciarati and y/n, Bucciarati Bended down to y/n's level. Y/n's big innocent (e/c) eyes looked at her father's blue ones. "Oh, your just so cute!" Bucciarati said as he bopped her noised, with y/n happily giggling from it.

" I really don't see the harm in showing you them, they can be great Zios for you." Bucciarati said as he smiled at his child. It was settled, for his next meeting with them...he will introduce y/n to the famigila

———————————————————————————
Abbacchio knew something was up as he waited for Bucciarati. Mista, Narancia, Fugo, and of course him where sitting at their designated table at Libeccio for their meeting. But for a peculiar reason Bucciarati, their team leader and most responsible wasn't here yet.

" do you think he overslept, last time we saw him he looked like he never got any ounce of sleep at all!" Narancia theorized to his teammates. " even if he kept his bad habit of being a workaholic, he will never miss an meeting with us," Fugo interjected, " that's what makes him such a diligent leader"

As the other three were attempting to figure out where Bucciarati could be to make him so late, Abbacchio saw Bucciarati from the corner of his eye approaching them.

Abbacchio turned to face him as he got closer and said " your finally here Bucciara-What the fuck is that?" Abbacchio stopped himself from finishing his original sentence as he saw Bucciarati pushing a stroller....with a baby inside!?

"Don't refer to her as a thing, Abbacchio" Bucciarati said to the visibly shocked man only to see that Mista, Narancia, and Fugo all had similar faces of sheer shock as well.

The four took in the sight before them. Bucciarati, their fearless leader, has a stroller with a baby inside that had small patch of (h/c) hair on their head, (e/c) eyes, wearing a white onesie, and holding a fish plushie close to her.

"So this explains the eye bags" Fugo said to himself as Bucciarati sheepishly chuckled. He soon took a deep breath and said " everyone, meet y/n Bucciarati"

"ALRIGHT WHOS THE MOTHER!" Narancia yelled angrily which frighted Little y/n. "What?.." Bucciarati asked, suddenly worried about Narancia's quick mood change.

" THE MOM! THE PERSON THAT GAVE BIRTH! WHATS HER NAME BECAUSE WHEN I FIND HER-" " Narancia your scaring the baby!" Mista said as Narancia quickly realized that y/n was now weeping over the loudness.

" oh no, y/n!" Bucciarati exclaimed  trying to calm her down, trying not to disturb the other Patreons of the restaurant, Mista soon joined in.

" y/n, please calm down!" Mista said knowing that some eyes were on them. Narancia already felt guilty. He just wanted to know who the mother is, as he had a feeling that she probably dropped the baby off to Bucciarati, so that she could life freely rather than take responsibility for her child.

Mista finally found a solution to calm y/n down "hey y/n, you want my hat?" He asked her as she began to sniff. "Here have it, I won't mind" Mista said as he quickly took it off and put it on y/n's head, now going quiet.

"Thanks so much, Mista" "no problem" Abbacchio finally spoke up again " but in Narancia's defense who really is the mother, Bucciarati? He asked.

"Well that's the thing, I found her" Bucciarati answered as he took y/n off her stroller and and sat at his spot on the table, with y/n on his lap.

"And you found her where?" Abbacchio asked, needing more information. "A...A dumpster" "A DUMPSTER!" The team exclaimed. " Who puts their baby in a dumpster!" Narancia asked but not to loudly, not wanting y/n to cry again.

" I don't know, but I just had to take her in" Bucciarati said as he looked down at his baby girl. "But do you know the risks of taking in this infant, all the extra miles you have to take, just to make sure she's safe?" Fugo asked. " I do, that's why I just have to ask you, would it be okay for you guys to be her Zios?" Bucciarati asked as he held onto y/n closer " it would be nice having some extra hands helping out, plus it would let y/n know she has a big family that loves her."

At first Bucciarati was answered with silence until Mista said " as long as I'm the cool Zio I'm in" he said as he walked over to Bucciarati said and started Playing with y/n, complete with giggles from her. " no fair, I'm the cool Zio!" Narancia said as he followed Mista and joined in the playtime.

"Hope your still not mad at me..." Narancia said to  y/n as she only gave him a big smile. " y/n needs a zio to teach her common sense." Fugo went as he walked over to y/n. The only person not to be on board yet was...Abbacchio

Abbacchio only looked at y/n until she noticed him and started reaching out for him. "I think she wants you..." Fugo said as Abbacchio became stunned. Whenever he had an experience with a kid they were mainly afraid of him but this one...she looked liked she wanted to play with him.

Abbacchio approached y/n and looked at her. She was so adorable. "Can...can I hold her...Bucciarati?" Abbacchio asked. Soon enough Abbacchio saw himself holding y/n in his arms.

"Hey..." Abbacchio said to y/n, worried that she might not like him up-close...only for her to grab his long hair. "OW OW HEY!" Abbacchio yelled as Mista,  Fugo, and Narancia only laughed.

Bucciarati smiled at the pleasant sight. " I knew you would like them" he thought happily.

Authors note: dolcezza in English means sweetness or sweetheart
Zio in English means uncle
Just some translations if you were wondering what they meant and next chapter will officially kickstart the events of golden wind☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
221K 9.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...