to love ru: retired ace (saki...

Por lockheedhenesy

young ace pilot from america retiring & moved to japan to start school new life there he meets a spoiled rich... Mais

bio:
op male bio
chapter 1: new life
chapter 2: meet the op ace pilot
chapter 4: ace enters sports festival
chapter 5: aces's demons
chapter 6: ace in her mansion
final chapter: last flight for now

chapter 3: in return of saving saki

182 1 0
Por lockheedhenesy

Don't own anything

This is somewhat of little bit of ace combat 4 crossover due to how i describe the character & a new oc character from my other book rito's dark double but those two never met.

Sainan school author pov:

Days later anderson & saki had hanged out some time almost dating, retired op ace saw the students being checked through checkpoints this got the ace attention.

Unknown to him a beautiful long black haired girl yui kotegawa looking at the recent american, news of him as a actual USAF ace pilot whose saved saki.

" so young though " matter in fact she remembered that night a american stealth fighter flew over head & landed somewhere near. Yui tells her members to let him past due to his status Anderson looked at her.

Anderson: judging of whats going on your in charge

Yui: yui kotegawa disciplinary leader i let you through due to your status from your foreign military

Anderson: something wrong with the rest of the boys here?

Yui: figures you don't it from where you live boys here are perverts

Anderson: oh thats normal here! Huh

She nodded

Anderson: arigato till then

Timeskip:

Anderson eating his lunch looking outside he was zoned out about his career as an ace wondered of he can live peacefully unknown to him saki approach.

Saki: anderson kun

Anderson: uhh oh you scared me nice seeing you

Saki twiddled her fingers the other two gave him smiles

Saki: can we talk

Timeskip after school

Saki: i wanted To thank you for saving me

She then explains reason why though her doing this dangerous trying to get her fame back lala has taken too much attention.

Anderson: was it worth it?

Saki: no

Anderson: you knew my reputation as an ace i couldn've shot the missile but i didn't but your welcome

In return she wrapped her arms around his neck she kissed the first time.

Saki: see you later

Anderson thought: " only been for what 2 or 3 days then this happens "

He sees yui & orange hair boy helping a black hair boy same hair style as rito but little taller, he was gonna help stopped he felt the presence from the strange guy shrugged it & leaves.

No anderson & riggs do not meet

Later

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
869K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...