Oh, Ophelia | Tom Riddle

By Maebelletree

Honey, I love you That's all she wrote Oh, Ophelia You've been on my mind, girl, like a drug Oh, Ophelia Hea... More

Heaven Help a Fool Who Falls in Love
Act One - Characters
Anyone can change, I promise
Rounds
Potions
Slug Club
Wandless magic? Huh? No.
Crushes
Nott Blocked
Courage.
Honey, honey
Hamlet
Don't feckin' joke
Inquisitive
Ingredients
Because she forgot her ribbon
Because she needed him
She cried.
Herself again
Because she made him laugh
Cramps
Put me down!
He remembered everything
You're meant to check out the books not the boys
Nevermind, it's stupid
She didn't show up
Blood traitor
Whoever did this was going to pay
Marigold
Go to hogsmeade with me
Because she was happy to meet him
She drove him crazy
Getting pretty
Honesty felt...good?
Clamour for his praise
EXPECTO PATRONUM
Ophelia Marigold and Tom Riddle - Casting Call
Happy for the first time
Fuck you, Dumbledore
I (make) love
Huh? Wha?
Summer
Summer part II
Back to Hogwarts
Act two - Character list
The Knights Of Walpurgis
What?
Hogwarts 1922
Tom's Diary
Grandma Marigold
Pre - Christmas
Help
Meet Lolita
Hogwarts
Driving him Crazy
Drought
Mi Amore
In Which Tom Manipulates
Mine again.
Oop, my heart went oop
Jealousy
Happy Birthday, Baby!!!!
Grindelwald
Act 3
The City Of Angels
Call me Ophelia
Marry Me?
Fiance
I just want to feel something
Rehearsal dinner
Wedding day
Month of happiness | Carl
Aftermath
Act 4
Casino
Fuck Off
Piano Man
A blur
Perspectives
Broken
Misery
Dreams
Count Down To I Do
Blood
The Red Devil
Loose Ends
Firsts
Confrontation
This. This is a 'dangerous criminal'?
Nothing Really Matters
✨self destructive tendencies✨
Act 4 Scene 7
Anyone Can Change, I Promise

Lolita

8.8K 310 465
By Maebelletree

The next two Chapters are one night, and mostly focus on Ophelia and Lolita interacting. And a little bit more of Ophelia yelling at Tom, so I'm publishing three today.

It was the night before the Christmas break, Ophelia wore a red dress. Primrose wore a purple dress. They walked together to Slughorn's massive Christmas party. This time because of the sheer size.

Parents were coming because they were seventh years and this was their final Christmas Party. Primrose looked like she might explode.

"My parents are coming." She whispered, "The Halperts are coming."

Ophelia wrapped an arm around her shoulders reassuringly. "You have me and Mr and Mrs Marigold are practically ready to adopt you."

"Won't Lolita distract you?" Asked Primrose as they rounded a corner.

"She'll distract us both, Rosie darling." Said Ophelia, as they walked through the door. "She's a rather impressive, intimidating, confident, and just I don't know, she has a certain je ne sais quoi."

The great hall was lavishly decorated with a snow theme, it almost looked like a yule ball. It could be by the number of rich influential pure bloods in the immediate vicinity. Ophelia scanned the room and spotted her parents dancing in the middle of the crowd. They were very in love.

Cordelia and Nathaniel danced closely together, looking at each other like they had declared their love for one another for the first time. Ophelia nudged Primrose and the girl looked like her heart just melted.

"They just really love each other." Said Primrose before sparing a glance at her own parents, "Mother looks like she just smelt dung and father is no doubt complaining about the food before any is even in circulation."

"Oh, Rosie, you think so little of them." Said Ophelia, pulling her to the dance flour so they could casually bump into her parents, "Your father is probably complaining about the size of Hogwarts, didn't he go to durmstrang?"

Ophelia spun Primrose and they danced for a bit before the Marigold's finally tore their gazes from each other.

"Oh, there you both are, we've been looking everywhere for you two." Said Nathaniel as they exited the dance floor.

"Sure you have, dad." Said Ophelia as the family stood at the side of the dance floor. Primrose snickered.

"It's true, my darling, how have you been?" Asked Cordelia, "Both of you."

"Better." Answered Ophelia as her father gave her a hug.

"Where is he?" Asked her father under his breath, Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Promise you won't hurt him." SHe said, pulling his wand from his pocket. He let her go and she held it out.

"Nate, don't hurt the boy, he's lost Lia that's possibly the worst thing to happen to him ever." Said Cordelia, taking her husbands wand from her daughter ad slipping it into the pocket of her dress. "For safe keeping."

"That's what I keep telling her." Said Primrose as her own parents called her over. "I need to go, they are giving me that look. I wonder what I've done this time." She left, dramatically waving and pretending to catch the kiss Ophelia blew to her as she turned.

"But seriously, darling where is he?" Asked Cordelia, "Nate my love, could you get us drinks?"

"Oh, suddenly I cannot look at him, I have a right to know who broke my little girl's heart." Said Nathaniel and Cordelia rolled her eyes.

"Not when you are going to threaten the boy." Said Cordelia.

"I will be back in a jiffy, darling, don't think I can't figure it out on my own." Said Nathaniel as he left his wife and daughter in pursuit of drinks.

"Where is he, I'm curious." Said Cordelia scanning the room for anyone who might be Tom Riddle.

"He's the one against that wall leaning so close to that redhead that you can barely even distinguish where she ends and he begins." Said Ophelia looking where Tom stood next to Brigitte Altwell.

"Oh, he has a very dark aura indeed, I can see where Primrose is coming from. Are you sure you won't let your father kill him?" Asked Cordelia, Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Yes," SAid Ophelia, and Cordelia rolled her eyes,

"What if he steals his wand?" Suggested Cordelia,

"No." Said Ophelia,

"Come on now, darling, let's have some fun while we're here," Said Cordelia, "Look there's Lolita doesn't she look lovely."

She really did look lovely. Black dress that did her many favours. Each curve was highlighted in a beautiful blend of classy and tempting. Ophelia composed herself as Lolita walked over.

"Mrs Marigold, Lia." She adressed.

"Lita." Said Ophelia, as Lolita flashed her a startlingly beautiful smile.

"So, that's him, huh." She said looking at Tom Riddle who was now leaning against the wall alone, as the redhead had left to get them drinks.

"How did you-"

"You gave me a name, Lia, I can do a lot with a name." Said Lolita, "I don't see why you are so affected by this."

"I'm sorry, we were-"

"Don't apologize it's a fucked up female habit." Said Lolita ad Ophelia and Cordelia both began to smile.

"I like you, Oh, there's Nate he's gotten caught up with Slughorn. I need to save him, believe it or not it was a part of our wedding vows." SAid Cordelia as she rushed off.

"I believe it, he just told me how wonderful the head girl with and what a shame it was that she and the head boy split up." Said Lolita and Ophelia looked at her in amazement. "that she could have been his first lady,"

"He's such a dick." Said Ophelia and Lolita smirked at her.

"Oh I know, but you know what he had on him?" Ophelia looked up at her intrigued, "A thirty thousand galleon ring." Said Lolita, "I want it. I need a duplication charm. Up for a little square dancing?"

"Anything as a distraction." Said Ophelia, "We split it right?"

"Of course, you get me a duplicate of that ring and we each take home fifteen thousand Galleons." Said Lolita.

"THere are costs to moving something that big." Said Ophelia watching the portly little man her game face on. Lolita smirked at this. Ophelia was one of her favourite people to work with.

"Your brother owns the art gallery for Laundering purposes." Said Lolita, "And my uncle,"

"Has the jewelry store." Finished Ophelia, "Square dancing? that's our play? We can't do that here."

"Well, what about the line dance that is happening soon. We could walk away with more than that ring." Said Lolita, and Ophelia smiled at her.

"I like the way you think, Lita." Said Ophelia and Lolita smirked, "Now for a duplicate of that ring."

The two girls approached professor Slughorn.

--

She looked so damn beautiful, hair down, lips painted the same shade of red as her dress, eyes bright. He saw her parents, they looked like such a happy family. Tom saw a girl he had never seen before but Ophelia clearly knew her. They smiled at each other like there was some great big secret that only they were in on.

She was possibly one of the most beautiful women TOm had ever seen. She walked with such confidence and her smile was so mysterious. But he couldn't help his gaze from farting to Ophelia.

She and Ophelia looked at each other as the dance commenced and everyone bowed. The pair of them shone. Ophelia looked to be completely in her element. He glanced at Primrose who was caught up with her parents and staring at the other girl.

Tom removed himself from the wall, and walked over to her.

"Halpert, who is that?" Asked Tom but Primrose's parents did not pay him any mind.

"That's Ophelia, honestly Riddle you only dated the girl for several months." Said Primrose coldly, she did not like him very much at the moment,

"The other one, with the dark hair." He said, watching the girl in the black dress as she raised her arms in the dance as everyone else did, circling her new partner.

"Oh, that's Ophelia's friend from work, and her name is none of your business." Said Primrose.

"Imperious." Said Tom and Primrose's eyes went vacant, "Tell me her name."

"Lolita Burlington." Said Primrose, her parents completely clueless.

"How did they meet?"

"They did a long term job together." Said Primrose, "They are leaving tomorrow."

"For what?" He asked,

"Christmas Holidays."

"What job?"

"The-"

"Young man." Said Mister Halpert, and Tom quickly stood at his full height again and Primrose snapped out of it. "Any particular reason you are talking to Primrose?"

"No, father, he is Ophelia's ex." SAid Primrose, and Tom nodded.

"Forgive me, sir, I just wanted to know if Ophelia was alright." Said Tom and Mr Halpert nodded slowly.

"Come off it, Albert, you don't need to be suspicious of everyone." Said Mrs Halpert and her husband rolled his eyes.

"She looks alright to me, look at that smile." Said Mister Halpert, nodding at Ophelia who was smiling brightly as she left the dance floor with Lolita.

"I'm going to go say hi." Said Primrose, standing up and adjusting her dress.

"You do that, Primrose, and never go dress shopping without me again." Said Mrs Halpert eying her daughter's dress with disdain.

"Thanks, Mother." SAid Primrose as she pulled Tom after her as she left. She pushed his chest, "Don't go near Ophelia, this is like the first time she has gone a day without crying since you two broke up." Primrose looked mad her lips pursed, her eyes narrowed and her eyebrows creased. "Now, I am going to go over there and you are going to go far away from her."

--

Ophelia was laughing as she sat at a table with Lolita and Primrose. "And I kept thinking, he's not going to fall for it, he's not going to fall for it."

"So she had this idea, and I like sensed it." SAid Lolita, adn Primrose smiled, "So I pretend to hit on the German, and Lia gets jealous, and now,"

"He is desperate for my affections and was so disappointed when he couldn't spend the night." said Ophelia as laughter fell from her lips. Lolita put her hand on her shoulder.

"But you two hated each other," Said Primrose, smiling as Lolita rolled her eyes.

"We merely challenged each other, we had the same M.O." Said Lolita. "Rosie, I know all about you, nothing but raw talent."

"Call it bored heiress syndrome. Lili does." Said Primrose smiling at her best friend.

"Lili. Clever. Like little Lia." Said Lolita, "They called me Little Lita."

"I guess you're Lili too." Said Ophelia, nudging Lolita.

"Room for a fourth?" Asked Henry Marigold, sitting next to Primrose.

"Big brother." Said Ophelia, smiling at him, "How did you get an invite tonight, oh brother of mine?"

"I am a distinguished alumni, I am a business owner or did you not hear about my art gallery?" Asked Henry.

"Yes, we'll get to you with details on some art we are looking to buy." Said Ophelia.

"How high are you willing to go?" Asked Henry and Ophelia shrugged and looked to Lolita.

"Thirty."

"Thousand?" Said Henry indisbelief.

"Oh, yeah, maybe a little more, we had a big night, brother dearest." Said Ophelia, feeling the ring in her pocket.

"You guys went square dancing without me?" asked Primrose.

"We can do some dancing of our own, Prim." Said Henry, standing and offering his hand, "In the hall maybe."

"I'd be delighted to, Henry." Said Primrose standing and leaving with the older Marigold. Ophelia rolled her eyes and took a sip of water.

"I like working with you." Said Lolita, arching an eyebrow, "You aren't scared of anything."

"I like working with you too, you're so confident." Said Ophelia, turning to face her, "Have you seen Jason?"

"Handsome right?" Said Lolita,

"No, I meant since you went to Beauxbatons together." Said Ophelia, and she shook her head.

"We were never close." Said Lolita, "He never knew about any of this, so we could never be close. But he wanted to be,"

"Who could blame him." Muttered Ophelia, and Lolita grinned at her and leant in closer to her.

"Full of surprises." Said Lolita, her blood red lips pulled upwards. "Now what did you see in Tom Riddle."

"He was so smart, and charming, I just really loved to make him smile." Said Ophelia, looking at where he stood, next to the red headed girl who would not stop fawning over him. She looked down.

"Why did you split up?" She asked, "You can tell me, I mean we have an unbreakable vow not to expose the other. You can tell me."

"He told his friends I was his whore because he was ashamed of my blood status." She said, and Lolita looked taken aback, "Now that's not all the reasons why but lets get one thing straight," Said Ophelia and Lolita cocked her head to the side waiting for her next words,

"If I were a whore he could never afford me." Lolita threw her head back and laughed.

"I like you." Said Lolita, "I'm gonna go steal his shit now, we cool?"

"No, no, you need someone to distract the red head." Said Ophelia, "Don't be short sighted."

--

Tom's date left for the rest room and he was approached by Lolita. She walked slowly and Confidently like a predator stalking her prey. Tom's face was blank. She smiled at him.

"Tom Riddle?" She questioned, "Care to dance with me?"

"Of course." He said, taking her hand and leading her to the dance floor. He looked down at her.

"I take it you know who I am?" She asked and he nodded.

"You are Lolita Burlington."

"A friend of your whore." She said and he grimaced.

"She told you."

"A bond like ours can't be bought, Tommy boy." She said and he glowered down at her.

"What do you two do together?" He asked.

"We have sex with lots of men, for money of course." She said lowly, taunting him, and patting his chest.

"Miss Burlington, I have prejudice friends, it was the only way to explain our relationship." Said Tom as he spun her before tightening his grip on her hand almost painfully. Her body hit his with the force he brought her back with. she put distance between them again.

"I was kidding, we have sex with each other." Said Lolita and Tom scowled at her. "Wow, you really liked her," He rolled his eyes, "Loved her," His eyes snapped to hers, and she raised an eyebrow, "You did, you loved her and you miss her, because who wouldn't. When she smiles at you you feel on top of the world." He took a deep breath, "And you aren't even a little turned on right now, you're having trouble in that department huh, Tommy boy."

"Watch your words, Miss Burlington." Said Tom and Ophelia rolled her eyes this time.

"You probably can't even get it up," She moved to be closer to him, he was so angry, she moved her hand to his lap putting her hand in his pocket, keeping his eyes on hers. "Not even a little bit, you haven't been laid in what? three, four weeks, month and a half? A light breeze should be enough to do it for you."

"Shut up, Burlington." Said Tom pushing her away

"Oh, and My lord? I mean I thought I was a little kinky but you take the cake, Tommy boy. I am going to go talk to your ex now." She said walking away, leaving a very angry Tom Riddle on the dance floor behind her.

Ophelia entered the room laughing beside his date and Lolita gave her a look and she bid the red head farewell.

Tom watched as the two girls laughed about something and left the room. There was something up with Lolita. It was like she was a criminal.

"Hey Tom," Said Altwell, running a hand through her red hair, "You want to get out of here?"

"No, not with you." Said Tom walking passed her and leaving the hall.

He saw Mr and Mrs Marigold sitting on a bench and talking, they looked so in love. Tom had that but he lost it, he was looking for Ophelia. He put on more of the cologne she liked, and she never could resist him in a suit.

Tom ignored the strange sounds coming from a classroom and continued his pursuit for Ophelia.

"What do you wish for then." Said Lolita and Ophelia looked thoughtful.

"You should see my bedroom," Lolita laughed and Ophelia turned pink, "That didn't come out right."

What did they do? thought Tom. He rounded the corner and saw them sitting on the floor they turned to look at him.

"Ophelia, we need to talk." Said Tom, and Lolita rolled her eyes and walked away.

"About what, Tom?" She asked, and she stood up, brushing off her dress. "Breaking my heart wasn't enough for you? You know you are being a real dick about the break up." Her lip trembled and she looked down.

"You tell me you love and miss me and the next minute you have another girl on your arm." He said nothing, merely walking closer to her, "Don't you see how parading your new girls in front of me makes me feel like I really was just your who-"

He kissed her and she pushed him off of her.

"I miss you, life without you is awful." said Tom and Ophelia shook her head. "I can't wear that shirt anymore because it smells like you."

"Stop, Tom, I am sick of your lies, and that is really saying something coming from me." Said Ophelia. Taking steps backwards. "Like a lot. You have no idea, one time I-"

"Ophelia, you will be mine again." He said reaching for his wand only to find it wasn't There. All his pockets were empty. There was no ring on his finger, and even the spare parchment in his back pocket was gone.

"Damn, Tommy boy. You really are an idiot aren't you?" Asked Lolita walking out of the shadows.

"Don't call him that." Muttered Ophelia, "Give him the ring back, and his wand." Lolita tossed him his things. "I'm sorry, Tom."

Lolita shot her a look, "I told you, don't apologize especially to a dick like this." She said and Tom was taken aback.

"He's not a dick." Muttered Ophelia, her eyes softening as they looked at him.

"He called you a whore, mi amore, he's a dick." Said Lolita,

Ophelia took a deep breath,

"Miss Burlington, this is none of your business." Said Tom, and Lolita laughed. She had a loud and mocking laugh completely opposite to the warmth of Ophelia's laugh. "Please leave."

"I'll go with you." Said Ophelia but Tom stopped her.

"We aren't done with this." Said Tom, and she shook her head.

"You broke my heart, you lied to me, you killed someone, and who knows what you've caught with your dalliances, is that the right word?" Lolita nodded, "Your dalliances, and you are prejudice against people like me and my family, and you are the reason I got branded, and you are dedicated to the idea that people like my father should not attned Hogwarts, and I am fifty percent sure that you opened the chamber of secrets. So yes, we are over, except for maybe one backslide."

"Have a back bone, Lia." SAid Lolita.

"No, no backslide, no break up sex for you." She said, Tom frowned.

"Okay, go back, you killed someone Tommy? Damn." Said Lolita, "Let's go Little Lia."

As they left Lolita looked over her shoulder and mouthed Thank you to Tom. There is no easier mark than a wronged woman. He looked confused, and she winked at him before going back and reassuring Ophelia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 22.8K 28
"i don't think i can imagine promising to love someone forever." h. potter / oc x james potter UNFORTUNATELYOURS • 2016
236 11 14
"call me aphrodite, as they bow down to me." tom riddle x oc
166K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
17 3 12
Sephora. New confident student to hogwarts witch craft and wizardry, waiting, crying, love. Before it gets stripped away from her with a snap of his...