The Pack (Assassins creed x R...

By Juniperlives43

A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keepin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note
What do you think?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 5

2.8K 78 87
By Juniperlives43

It's been a whole week since Ezio's been here, he ... didn't pick up history at all. He was asleep for the most part of it, not taking much interest until I mentioned the revolutionary wars that popped up around the war. He did, however, learned technology much faster than the other two. 

I learned that he has a very ... flirty attitude, with every chance he gets he would send a flirt my way. I hate to admit but ... he is very handsome, and has a charismatic personality. Not to mention, being surrounded by three very fit men can do something to a girl like me. 

"Belle!" Ezio shouted from ... somewhere in the house. 

"Yeah!?" I shouted back, not looking up from my work as I try to decipher the ancient writing on a sheet of paper on my desk. 

"What does he want now?" Malik questioned in an annoyed tone, seeming to roll his eyes. Malik and Altair both have taken interest in my work, constantly looking over my shoulder or just reading an ancient book I translated while they would check on me every now and then. 

"He probably forgot how to work the moving box again." Altair commented from where he laid on my bed. 

"It's called a TV novice." Malik countered, looking back down at his book. 

Ezio walking into the room, carrying a smoking toaster into the room, "It uh ... started smoking."

"What did you do?" Altair questioned, looking over at the Italian assassin. 

"I didn't do anything!" Ezio snapped, "Stop accusing me."

"He's right." I butt in, gaining everyone's attention. "He didn't do anything, it's been doing that recently. Just stick outside in the shade." I say with a wave of my hand, not looking up from my work. 

"Shouldn't you get another one by now?" Malik questioned, looking up from his book to look over at me. 

"Shouldn't you be done with that book by now?" I countered with a smirk, looking over at Malik. 

Ezio laughed, nearly dropping the toaster while Altair had a smug grin on his face. Malik simply glared before letting out of huff, grumbling something in arabic as he focused back on the story. 

We all freeze as he heard a large thump downstairs along with a few curse words. We all looked at one another, before I let out a sigh, "Well let's see who came this time." I stood up, Ezio taking the lead while Malik and Altair took the rear. 

We walked downstairs seeing a mass of four men, one had tied up blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He had tanned skin, brown and white robes with two swords on both hips, along with two pistols strapped to his chest looking as if it came from around the 16 to 1700's. 

Another man had tied up brown hair, similar blue eyes to the blonde, light skin, and was dressed in blue robes wearing a blue hat. Beside him was a man with a single scar down his eye, dark, almost black, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light skin, and was wearing red and black robes. 

The last man had dark caramel skin, dark brown eyes, a large mass form, and was wearing white and blue robes. A tomahawk strapped to his back, along with a few bird feathers on his robes. 

My eyes sparkled as I immediately recognized what time period they were from, they must be around the time when the new world was discovered. They might also be a part of the Revolutionary war as well. Ezio noticed the excitement in my eyes saying, "Stay back for now belle. Just have to double check they are actually one of us." 

I pouted but nodded, standing back for Malik and Altair to pass me as the three of them stood over the mass of the men. The blonde one stood up first, looking around in confusion till his eyes landed on the three males standing in front of me. Altair had his arms crossed, his normal scowl on his face. 

"Haytham?" The blonde questioned in a welsh accent,  looking away from the three and down at the brown haired man. 

"Father?" The brunette questioned in a pompous British accent, standing up to stare the blonde in the eye. 

"Father?" The, what I can simply guess, native american questioned, looking between Haytham and the blonde. 

"Master Kenway?" The last man stood up, speaking in an Irish accent. 

"So cool." I whispered, watching as the two exchanged, examining their clothes with my eyes, taking in every detail. Ignoring the fact the they were arguing among themselves, something about Templars ... wait Templars? As in the knights of the holy war? 

Some not being very good people in my opinion ... let me rephrase that most of them not being very good people. Now that I think about it, there was something historians found that is similar to the Assassin's Creed Malik mentioned they were before, they weren't recorded till that time period at least. 

I tug on Altair's sleeve, causing him to look over at me confused, "What is it?" He questioned coldly. 

"Templars as in the holy knights?" I asked him, looking over at Haytham who was currently bickering with, what I heard was his son, and the Irish I believe his name was Shay. 

"In a way yes, they are an order that seek to control others." Altair answered broadly, not seeming to get to the straight answer. "They are after the pieces of Eden like the one you found." Altair added, gesturing to my neck. 

Ever since we discovered the cause of the assassins arriving, the three agreed it would be safer with be, so I wore it around my neck under my shirt. I haven't took it off once, whenever I did take it off for whatever reason like when I took a shower, not wanting a chance to loose it down the drain, I felt like ... something was take from me. So I haven't took it off since, afraid to feel that strange and alarming feeling again. 

I grabbed the pendant through my shirt, taking a step back slightly. "Don't worry, we will make sure they don't take it." Altair assured, giving me a soft smile. 

I let out a small sigh of relief, letting my hand drop to my side, before looking back ahead, staring at Edward's guns. Altair followed my gaze, seeing what I was staring at, "Go ahead, they won't harm you. They seem to relate to each other in a way." 

I smile, making my way out around the small island in the middle of the kitchen. Good thing my dogs are outside watching over the horses or else they would be barking up a storm. I sneak around, before reaching for the pistol, taking it out of its holster. That's when the blonde notice whirling around to meet my eyes. "Oi! Give that-" However he trailed off as his gaze landed on my eye, the one where the scar laid. 

"What happened to your eye lass?" He asked bluntly. Wow ... straight to the point, that is actually understandable for his time period especially is he's what I think he is. 

Altair stood in between me and Edward, glaring at him, "That is none of your business." He growled coldly. 

"It's alright Altair it was just a question." I say with a smile, stepping out from behind him. I then looked up at Edward, "Are you a pirate!?" I asked in excitement, a bright smile on my face. 

"Aye lass." Edward answered, placing his hands on his hips. "Ex pirate to be precise." 

I thought for a moment, if Haytham is his son then that mean, "You fought in the war between Britain and France over the new land." I say, gesturing to both Haytham and Shay. 

Haytham and Shay looked at one another in surprise before nodding, "So you two fought in the Revolutionary war correct!?" 

"Me and my father did yes." Connor put in, walking up. "However, he didn't." He said pointing to Shay. 

"Interesting!" I say to them, before looking back down at the gun in my hand. 

"Belle, should I just place it under a tree or something?" Ezio asked, walking up to me with the still smoking toaster. 

"Just put it on the porch, and bring the dogs in while your at it. I don't want Jax sticking his nose in it." I say with a wave of my hand, before giving Edward his gun back. I walk over to Conner, which I gathered up from their argument, "Can I see your tomahawk?" 

Connor nods, seeming confused before handing it to me. I feel the weight of the iron axe-like weapon. Examining it with a smile, "It's been so long since I ever seen one of these. Much less those pistols." I say, gesturing to Edward's pistols that were strapped to his chest. 

"But my sword is still the coolest right?" Ezio questioned, as Jax and Willow came running in, sniffing the new comers curiously. 

"Uh ... yeah sure." I say with a shrug, not looking up from examining the tomahawk. 

"You speak as if these weapons are of the past?" Connor commented, looking down at me with his big brown eyes. 

"They are!!" I exclaim, then remembered they weren't from this time period. "Oh right, sorry forgot to mention. Welcome to the 21st century, I got some stuff to teach ya." I say rubbing my hand together. 

"Careful, she might kill ya with boredom." Ezio warned with a chuckle, placing his arm over my shoulders. 

I roll my eyes before hitting him lightly in the chest, backing him off, "Don't listen to him, he was too much of an idiot to even comprehend what was going on." 

"Hey!" Ezio protested. 

Alright everyone, as you must know the winner has been decided. I will go to the other book to update that one, but it would be rare and if I just need a break from the others. This one is the winner!! So this one will be updating much more frequently! Thank you for those of you that voted and see ya next time. 

Also next chapter will be the last chapter where someone falls in, then the good stuff starts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 12.1K 144
These one shots will consist of Desmond Miles, Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore, Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Shay Cormac, Arno Dor...
162K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars 😉) ...
311K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
100K 3.9K 36
Take Ezio: Well respected assassin, full time protector of the cities. Descendant of Altaïr. Eagle vision. Take Cara: Housemaid, blessed with spect...