KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《38》

5K 185 24
By logan_2009

NAIRA'S POV

Happy Holi!!

Finally, it was holi and I was hell excited. Holi is my favourite festival cause I love colours. The staff was bringing in sweets and gifts from the relatives. I had a plan. I smiled mischievously. It was time for Kartik to wake up, so I hid outside his room behind the door and waited for him to come out of the room. Finally, he came out and I threw colour on his.....Shit! I threw colour on his office suit....

He looked at me shocked and I looked at his spoiled suit.

"Main te gayi...", I said with gritted teeth and smiled at him nervously.

He gave me a "you are unbelievable" type of look while I started shedding the colour off his suit.

"I'm so sorry", I apologised as I looked up at him. He was looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"You're not to be forgiven", he replied and took some colours from the helping staff that was passing by and threw it on my face.

I looked at him shocked. My face was totally filled with green colour and that guy was laughing his heads off.

I tried to control my anger and passed him a geeky smile.

"You look like Shrek", he said laughing.

"Ha Ha very funny", I made a face and grabbed a towel to wipe that colour off my face.

"Its the punishment for spoiling my office suit girl", he said walking towards me and whistling in my ears.

"Stop whistling! And who wears an office suit on holi?!", I asked turning towards him.

"Me. I had an urgent work at office, so I need to go", he replied.

"What! Why? Can't it wait? I mean...its holi. How long is it gonna take?", I asked him.

"Probably an hour or two", he replied.

"Then why are you standing here! Get that work off your ass now and return back soon", I said pushing him out of the house.

"Hey wait....what about this suit?", he asked turning back.

"Oh yeah...take it off"  I replied.

"In front of you?", he smirked.

"Yeah...if you want to", I said in a flow and then realised what I just said. He was passing me a mischievous smile.

"Get the hell out of my face, change that thing and set your ass for office and return as soon as possible", I said pushing him to his bedroom and closing the door behind.

Phew!

This man is hard to handle...

-----------------------

SIYA'S POV

I was standing outside, beside the front door with my water gun planning on giving a full water bath to every person who comes out.

I heard foot steps. I stood in position and got ready to shoot. As soon as the person put his one leg out, I started shooting water at him with my water gun.

It was dad!

"Siya...Siya stop it now!", dad shouted and I stopped shooting. He was in his office suit and fully wet. Naira and Pammi Aunty also reached there hearing him shout.

"What's wrong with you people? Am I the only person in this house available for throwing colours or shooting water at! I changed my outfit for the second time now....Spare me people. I know I've been a real pain in the ass for all you people, but please delay this punishment for a day or two", dad whined and Naira burst out laughing.

"Sorry dad....I didn't know", I apologised.

"Its okay honey....you're not at fault", dad replied sighing.

"Kartik putar...ki zaroorat hai office jane ki...hain? Postpone your plans for one more day no", Pammi Aunty suggested.

"Yeah Aunty....I think you're right. Its already late....its better not to go now",  dad said and took off his coat.

"You all enjoy...I'll change and come", dad said and walked away.

A few moments later...

"Oh Sahil No....not again. Can't you see I'm already wet?", we heard dad say and burst into laughter.

"The day didn't start well for him", Pammi Aunty said and we agreed to that.

My poor dad!

-------------------------

AATISH'S POV

We were gathered in the back yard for celebrating Holi. Some relatives and friends were also invited. Everybody was throwing colours at each other and throwing each other into the pool. I was waiting for Aayat. Trust me, I was hell nervous. I wanted to impress her by hook or by crook. I quickly recalled all the points my dad had taught me.....Oh no! Here she comes....she was looking so pretty in that white salwar suit and blue chunni with open hair....my jaw dropped.

Just then I remembered dad's words

"Pass her a smile and she'll come running to you. Son, there's nothing to worry about, you have got my genes and features, it's gonna be damn easy for you to charm a girl"

So I gathered courage and passed her a smile. She blushed and my heart skipped some beats. She came and stood right in front of me.

"You look...you look amazing", I said as I found myself awestruck at her beauty.

"You too", she replied and smiled.

"Happy Holi", she said putting some colour on my cheek.....

Oh! My holi's goin great!!

--------------------------

KARTIK'S POV

I was enjoying my lassi that Pammi Aunty came to me.

"Kartik putar", she called me.

"Yes aunty", I said turning towards her.

"Come with me....I need to talk to you", she said and held my hand, dragging me to the corner.

"Whats the matter?", I asked her confused.

"Naira's the matter. You know what....tere jaisa khoteya maine aaj tak apni life mein nahi dekha! Beta ji...dumbness ki bhi koyi limit shimit hoti hai ya nahi", she scolded me.

"I can't quite understand you", I replied.

"Oh angrez ki chodi huyi aulad...what I mean to say is use some of the brain that God has given you....a beautiful, lovely girl lives in your house...she seems to like you....she's giving you clear signals....but is just nervous to express her feelings....aur tu hai ki usey bhaav hi nahi de raha hai! Ye kaisa sasta ego hai tera...hain?", Pammi Aunty scolded me with her hands on her hips.

"She likes me? No aunty....you just have a misunderstanding", I ridiculed her.

"Okay so you want proof?", she asked me back.

"Yes....I do", I replied.

"Okay... look at her", Pammi Aunty said and turned my head towards Naira.

"See she's talking right? Right after five seconds, she'll turn towards you and smile", Pammi Aunty said still holding my head in that direction.

"1...", Pammi Aunty started to count. I kept looking at Naira.

"2....", Pammi Aunty continued and I still kept looking at Naira.

"3....", Pammi Aunty continued and I began to smile as I realised how beautiful she was looking in that white lehenga with curly hair...

"4...", Aunty continued and I just concentrated on her pink heart shaped lips....her lips...Oh! They seem to taste delicious....

"And 5", Aunty ended the counting and Naira turned towards me and smiled. I smiled back at her and waved her a "hi".

Pammi Aunty turned me towards her.

"Did you see that? She loves you and I know you also love her. You're just way too confused and messed up to understand that feeling", Pammi Aunty said with confidence.

"Hmmm....Pammi Aunty?", I looked at her.

"Yess", she replied.

"Aren't these jalebis delicious? I'll bring some for you too", I said and walked away.

--------------------------

PAMMI AUNTY'S POV

"Aren't these jalebis delicious? I'll bring some for you too", Kartik said and walked away.

I sighed in disbelief.

Its gonna be a tough job!

Neither of them want to express their feelings for each other....

There's only one way left now. I walked towards the lassi counter and picked up two glasses of lassi. I added some bhaang to both of them.

"Ahana"  I called.

"Yess Pammi Aunty", she came running towards me.

"Baby...can give these glasses of lassi to your dad and Naira?", I asked her, handing over the glasses of lassi.

"Okay", she said taking those glasses and running to Kartik and Naira separately. Kartik and Naira took the glass of lassi and drank it fully....

Way to go people!

Get ready for some fun....

I smiled mischievously....

PRECAP: GUESS KAR HI LO....😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
56K 2.6K 20
It's a story about two most loved couple Kartik and Naira. They had love marriage. But does love still last in their marriage or is wipes out..?? Pee...
11.6K 689 33
In this story Naira Singhania, the most beautiful and youngest daughter of The rich business tycoon Singhanias is a blind girl who gets married to Ka...
150K 8.3K 101
Love story of Aspiring Actor Kartik Goenka and his childhood bestie Naira Singhania after their forced marriage. Kartik suffers a heartbreak while Na...