Me And My Brothers

By _shinyisgood_

Zyra is invited by her father to spend her summer vacation with him and her 3 older brothers, how would she s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (final Chapter)

Chapter 2

22.4K 433 41
By _shinyisgood_

Zyras's pov

I just stared at my mom not knowing what to say, should i go? 'geez its like im making the biggest decision of my life' "zyra?" my mom asked me returning to the situation at hand, "um yea... Sure.." i hesitantly replied
my mom then smiled 'wait? She also agreed on this.. Wow.. my mom and dad agreed on something..' " that's great! I'll text your dad to let him know" she exclaimed clearly happy about my decision. After breakfast my mom went to work leaving me alone in the house, i love being alone in the house cause you can do what you whatever you want without anyone telling you what to do. I stayed in the living room while talking with my best friend stacy on the phone.

--------------------------------

Zyra
Stacy

Wait your spending your summer vacation in Australia?!?

Yea....

Why do you sound so sad? I mean your going to Australia you get to see the Sydney harbour bridge!! You can go shopping! And while your at it you can also buy me a gift when you get back!!

Your more excited than me, maybe your the one that should go.. 🙄

I would love too but i cant really leave the love of my life😉

Aish i dont wanna hear any of your lovey dovey moments im gonna be swarmed by ants!!

Hahahaha ok fine ill call you later vince and i have a date to attend to

Ok bye!

---------------------------

After the call with stacy i got a little bit bored so i decided to watch a Disney movie ive watched rapunzel a lot of times but i never got bored of it.
After watching i got hungry so i decided to make my own food, im not good at cooking but at least i wont starve to death cause i cant make anything when my mom isnt home.
My mom comes home at 10 so i still have a lot of time in my hands without knowledge of what to do with it so i decided to listen to music, its one of my hobbies, i turned on 'good thing by kehlani' i got a little bit carried away cause i started singing and dancing along with the music

Cause i already got a good thing with me

Yeah i already got everything i need

The best things in life are already mine

Dont tell me that you got a good thing for me cause i already got a good thing

-----------------------------

After my little concert in my living room i got tired then decided to take a nap in my room. I woke up at 4 in the afternoon 'ting' i got up to check my phone, it was a text fron my mom
'pack your bags already your leaving tomorrow morning and you do it now not later dont be a lazy human being 😂I'll see u later love you' it said ' that's not true im not a lazy human being, well the lazy part is not true but i am a human being obviously' aish my mom really knows me well so i started packing.

A few hours later

I finally finished packing my things, i turned to see that its already 6 in the evening 'what?! Did i really take that long?' i went down to the kitchen to reheat the leftover chicken from last night. After eating i went to my room to take a quick shower and change into my pj's 'im leaving new york tomorrow... Im gonna miss this city' i thought to myself i sighed then decided to watch some vids on youtube.

A few hours later

I was so engrossed in watching youtube videos that i didn't notice the time and was shocked to see it was already 10, i jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen drinking water she turned to see me "your still awake? I thought you were asleep already since the house was so quiet"she said "no mom i was watching videos that's why i was quiet" i replied "oh ok then its time to stop watching videos and go to sleep your leaving early tomorrow" she said while walking towards her room. "why~! Its still early!" i whined like a 3 year old "well if you insist on looking like a zombie tomorrow im not stopping you on going to sleep late" she shot back at me while smirking.

I rolled my eyes then sighed 'i cant with this woman that i call mom' "ok fine im going to bed" i told her feeling defeated, she laughed then kissed me goodnight, i went to my room then looked at my alarm clock thinking if i should set an alarm but i opposed on that thought then went to bed 'she'll wake me up anyway' was the last thought on my mind then i was finally taken away by sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 257 58
"What, you wanna go back to Earth and just hope it turns out okay? Knowing all this is out here?" Sabrina and Scotty Devon's summer trip took them fu...
671 35 5
Little Lloyd bonding with his found family. Each chapter is a different person:))))
10.6K 136 34
in which a girl resists to fall in love because of her brother... ©citrusdols Most Impressive Ranking # 1 graysondolan out of 1.2K stories ranking #...
42 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...