||C L U E L E S S|| Inso's La...

Galing kay Honey_blossom37

||" You never thought you'd get this attached, did you?."|| After (y/n) saved her classmate from falling the... Higit pa

โˆ†~prologue~โˆ†
||1||
||3||
||4||
||5||

||2||

3K 123 32
Galing kay Honey_blossom37

After (Y/n) said that, the two stared each other's eyes in confused and worried expressions.

As they turn back to (y/n), they suddenly could almost feel their blood drained out in their whole body.

There, they saw (Y/n)'s half unknowing smile and she slowly falling to unconscious, bit by bit her eyelids slowly closing, without wasting any seconds.

The purple glaze with a jet black haired girl swiftly shove her right arm around (Y/n) neck and started to gently slap (Y/n) cheeks.

"No, no (y/n) wake up! Don't close your eyes!." The girl then look at the boy.

"Quick!,Call the nurses!!." The dark blue haired boy quickly nodded to her then he push the red bottom.

Feeling the adrenaline pumping through their veins, her and the dark blue haired boy frantically but at the same time half calm trying to wake (y/n) up.

The boy quickly puts his hand in (y/n)'s neck, checking the pulse or heartbeat.

"It's normal for now, but her heart beat is going to slow down in a few minutes...which is bad."The dark blue haired boy quietly said to the girl.

"In this state she's going to have a coma if we didn't do anything, unless....I'll..... "The girl muttered last few words which confuse the boy.

"What?, Can you repeat it again? I couldn't hear it from here." The boy politely and quickly said to her as he carefully push (y/n)'s head slightly backwards so the air could go in.

"I said that I'll gonna give her CPR so she can breathe, it'll give the doctor and the nurses time to get in here!." She replied half shouted at the boy.

The boy's dark blue eyes widened as she said that to him.

"No, I should do it." The boy said as he stared at the girl.

"No, I'll do it." The girl calmly said as she hugged (y/n) to her chest.

"I'll do it." The boy bluntly said.

Then a minute later (y/n) became a tug of war, that type of a rope person, she's still unconscious.

Accidentally, the purple glaze with jet black haired girl elbowed her left elbow in (y/n)'s bruised ribs.

Suddenly (y/n) opened her eyes and started to say something that no one could quite understand not even the devil itself couldn't understand it.

"FIFJFZFUGKYXLHFCXH." With that (y/n) miraculously and painfully woke up.

The dark blue haired boy and the purple haired girl widened their eyes in shocked and relieved expressions as (y/n) start to cuss bad words out to her mouth while groaning in pain.

Suddenly they heard the door slam opened, the two look at the door and saw the doctor and nurses rush through the side of (y/n), checking her injuries and her whole body.

∆~Timeskip~

(Y/n) POV

"It's really unnecessary to CPR a patient when you have a OXYGEN MASK AND TANK IN THE SIDE OF THE PATIENT'S BED!!." The doctor half calm and half angry said it to the two that whom I thought who is my guardian angels.

As the nurses give me some pain reliever pills I glanced at the two who have a apologetic faces at the doctor.

"But..." The doctor continues.

"It's good that you kids know a few first aid kit or else your friend here will end up dead if you didn't do it in last minute." The doctor jokingly said to the two.

The two have a sweat drop and pale faces as the doctor said that.

The two of them stared each other and remembered the last scenario earlier and the doctor thought they going CPR me when they went in the room but they didn't. they just sweat drop at the thought.

The doctor saw their sweat drop and pale faces, the doctor just laugh it off.

Then the doctor turn to me and smiled kindly at me.

"Ah! Ms.(l/n), it's been awhile since you last admitted!." The doctor smiled at me while I confusely look at him.

I stared at the doctor a little longer and check his features.

The doctor have a black hair with a little white hair in each sides in his head, and he have a brown eyes and he have a glass eye then he have a doctor's uniform.

I hold a confused face to him and said.

"Who the fuck-." I was cut off by the nurse beside the black haired doctor.

"Language!."

"I mean, whom the fuck are you?." I asked politely while the nurse just sigh in defeat and crossed her arm.

"And who are you two??." I continue as I stared at the purple haired girl and the dark blue haired boy in confuse.

The doctor sadly looks at me and he took off his glasses and starting to message his forehead and eyes like his crying silently meanwhile the purple haired girl look like she's heartbroken same as the dark blue haired boy beside him and the nurse look sad too.

The sad and gloomy atmosphere was so intense that I couldn't almost breathe, and I can't take it anymore.

So I said something that I probably will regret in the future.

"HAHAHAH!!" I fake laugh forcefully to make it real to them.

Their sad faces turned to confused one.

"You should have seen your faces! Hahahah!." I swipe my fake tears away as I laugh at them.

'damn I should be an actress after this.' I jokingly thought to myself.

I glanced at them to see if my fake act convinced them.

The doctor and the purple haired girl broke a smile to their face meanwhile the boy looks at me skeptical.

'looks like the beautiful creature didn't believe me... Well I'll make him believe me.' I thought.

Fortunately the doctor's uniform and the purple haired girl's uniform have a name tag.

"Heh, sorry about that ban and dr. Go Dong-Min ." I apologise the I glanced at the boy and he still have the skeptical look a little.

The doctor nodded at me forgiving me and the girl just half smiled at me.

The doctor looks at his watch and see the visiting hours had already finished an hour ago.

"Hmm, seems like the visiting hours has already passed...you kids still have a plan to go home?" He asked at the two.

The dark blue haired boy nodded at the doctor meanwhile the girl half frown.

"But who's going to take care of (y/n)?." Ban said to the doctor.

I sigh and smile at her.

"It's ok, I can take care of myself see?." I carefully grab a glass water beside me and drink it.

"And besides it's getting late and oh, yoo...." I glanced the dark blue haired boy who's fortunately have a name tag in his school uniform.

"Please be careful on your way back home and you too ban." I said softly almost feel like I've done this before. They nodded and walked out the room with the doctor and the nurse.

I heard a small click from the door.

I sigh in guilty and regret as its swirls around to my head.

"I shouldn't have done that." I muttered knowing the consequences in the future that'll probably gonna hurt their feelings because I lied to them.

I laid back to my bed and closed my eyes, as my mind fled off in to a wonderful swirling chaos.

Little did I know that a certain someone heard me behind the door saying those last words as I fall asleep.

They swing their bag to their shoulders and walk away.

__________________________________

Hello! I apologise if you don't understand some few words or sentences, because every time I tried to write something in this book I always get called every. single. time! It really annoys me but I still managed to write this chapter, it's little bit confusing because I hurried writing this chapter so that I write something and that would be all byee be safe~~

Ps: please comment if you saw something like a wrong grammar or spelling so that I can edit it in the future.

DOUBLE PS:
have you guys seen some other fanfic about inso's law in wattpad cause if you do I would be happy to read it!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
618K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...