ONESHOTS (BeyoncΓ©, NickiMinaj...

By normanihd

BeyNika BeyMani MegYoncΓ© MegMani MegNika NicMani ONESHOTS πŸπŸ¦„πŸŽβšœοΈ More

WELCOME
Action (BeyMani)
Bad To You (NicMani)
Red Lingerie (MegMani)
Lifegaurd (MegNika)
Red Lingerie 2
Polygamy (BeyMaNika)
Step-sisters (MegYoncΓ©)

In The Rain (BeyMaNika)

9.2K 260 112
By normanihd

Here's something old to hold y'all over! :)
-

Normani's POV

"Where am I going to go now?" I asked myself quietly through my sobs. I was walking in the rain away from my house. I was shivering and my teeth chattered I was so cold. My body was sore and it was hard to walk. I could feel my cheek swelling. I would have grabbed a jacket, packed a bag, saved up, and had a place set up for me to stay had I known all of this would have happened, but nothing went as planned. I was supposed to tell them and they were supposed to accept me and everything was supposed to be good after that. Well at least that's how I imagined it. I didn't even consider the worst because I wanted to think positive. That's what my parents always told me.

"Think positively Normani. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having successful results." I could hear my mothers voice. I wanted to smile at the small memory, but it hurt to move my face. The pain from my cheek made me think of my mothers face after I told her, a face I'd never seen. It was full of disappointment, disgust, and regret. More tears poured from my eyes remembering what happened a few minutes ago. I knew I shouldn't have told them. Maybe if I hadn't my family would still love me. But I couldn't hold it in anymore, I thought that maybe it was the perfect time to tell the whole family. And even if they didn't agree with who I am, I thought they at least loved me enough to look past it and accept me, but I guess....I guess I was wrong.

Thunder rumbled and scared me. I hate thunder. I know you're not supposed to be outside when it's thunder and lightning, but I wouldn't mind being struck right now. I should have wore something else today instead of this outfit that exposes a lot of skin, now I'm cold.

I was so deep in my thoughts hadn't even noticed the car coming down the street until it's bright head lights blinded me. Normally, I'd be scared because it's night, a car is behind me, and I overthink a lot, but I could care less at the moment. My body is throbbing so even if I had to run I couldn't. I could barely walk as it is. I felt the car slow down. Not wanting to be bothered I kept walking. The car matched my pace next to me. Knowing they wouldn't leave me alone I stopped and turned towards the car. My curly wet hair falling in my face.

Onika's POV

I was on my way home from a long day of work. I finally got out of the building, I had extra work to do today. I was so tired. I was riding down a dark street when I saw a figure walking.

"What is this person doing walking in this type of weather at this time of night" I spoke to myself. The closer I got the easier I could see. It was a girl. She was walking funny, her hands covering her arms. No jacket. No umbrella. Nothing. Just walking in the rain getting drenched. I wonder if she needed help or a ride.

I slowed down next to her and she kept walking. Okay maybe she hasn't noticed me. I kept up with her as she walked and she finally turned to me. I turned the car light on and rolled the window down.

"Hey, you okay? You need some help?" I asked. I couldn't see her face because her hair was in the way. She shook her head a little bit.

"You sure? It's raining pretty hard out here. Maybe I can give you a ride" I told her. She moved her hair out of her face and looked at me. My eyes widened. I was in total awe. She was gorgeous from what I could see. Pretty young too. Her wet hair dripping water down her body. The little outfit she had on sticking to her chocolate skin. I most definitely wasn't leaving her out here.

"N-no, I-I'm fine, thank you" she stuttered out quietly and began walking again. I sighed, then pulled up next to her again. She turned to my window again.

"Get in the car" I told her. She shook her head and told me she was fine.

"Get in. I'm not leaving you out here." I said. She sighed and opened the car door. I smiled happy with her decision. She put one of her legs in the car and came down slowly, carefully. I heard her whimper as she sat.

"You okay, girly?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Seatbelt" I told her. She looked at me, then slowly pulled the seatbelt across her chest, as she brought it across her lap she whimpered when she turned to put the seatbelt in the buckled.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah, just a l-little bit sore" she spoke quietly. I stared at her, examining her face. She turned to look at me. When I noticed her right cheek was darker. I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me. Indeed, just as I thought her right cheek was bruised and swollen quite a bit.

"Who did that to you?" I asked her. She shook her head. I touched her cheek lightly and she whimpered. "Sorry" I told her flexing my dimples. I let go of her face and she laid her head on the window while I turned the heat on.

"So you're not going to tell me who did that to you?"I asked her. She didn't say anything.
"It's okay you don't have to" I told her. "So where do you want me to take you? Home?" I asked her.

"I- no I can't go home" she mumbled. I frowned.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"I just left from home"

"Is home where you got that bruise?" She nodded.

"Want to talk about it?"

"My face hurts when I talk" she told me.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's okay, I came out to my family today, my Dad he- this was the outcome. Sorry if that makes you uncomfortable." she told me. I frowned and grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry baby, and no it doesn't make me uncomfortable" I felt bad for her. I could definitely relate to what she was going through. "You don't have any other family member or friends house to go to?"

"No, when I say I told my family. I told my entire family, my friends and their parents were there as well." She told me.

"So when you were walking where were you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere in particular, just away"

"What's your name?"

"Normani" I smiled at her.

"That's a pretty name, I'm Onika, but you can call me Nicki or whatever you want." She tried to smile at me. I smiled.

I pulled up to my house and parked. I unlocked the door and she looked at me confused.

"W-where are we?" She asked.

"My house, you're staying here" I said getting out the car. She got out carefully, whimpering while doing so.

"O-onika you don't have to do this for me, really it's fine." She spoke quietly.

"I know, but I want to" I smiled sweetly at her.

"Thank you"I heard her mumble. I nodded at her. I opened the door and let her walk in before me, she stood waiting for me, so that she could follow.

"Your House is really nice" she said lowly.

"Thanks, my baby is big on decorations." I said. "BEY!!!" I yelled.

"YES NIKA" I heard faintly. I smiled and turned to Normani.

"I'll go get you some dry clothes to sleep in." I told her and told her to sit on the couch. I ran up stair and into our bedroom.

"Hey Baby" I said jumping on Bey. She kissed my lips.

"What's up, babes." She said.

"I need a T-shirt and a pair of shorts" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because we have a friend downstairs, so get her some clothes while I get her some blankets." I said crawling off of her.

"What's she doing here?" Bey asked me.

"I picked her up. She was walking in the rain because her parents threw her out. She had no where to go so I brought her here." I explained. She nodded slowly.

"Why did they put her out?" She asked.

"She came out" I said. Bey nodded then got up and got Normani some clothes and exited the room while I set up the guest room.

Beyoncé's POV

I walked down the steps and into the living room. I saw brown skinned girl curled up on the couch. I walked over to where she was and sat next to her. I moved her hair out of her face and noticed she was sleeping.

"She's so pretty"I said aloud.

"I know right" I heard Nicki say as she hopped off the last step and walked towards the couch. She sat the covers on the end of the couch.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Normani"

"She looks pretty young, how old is she?" I looked at Nika.

"I don't know, I didn't want to ask her too much because she said her face hurt whenever she talked." She explained. I frowned and looked at her cheek noticing the bruise and swelling. I gently caressed her cheek.

"Hey, why don't you get her something cold to put on her cheek to help the swelling go down and I'll change her clothes." I told Nika. She nodded and headed to the kitchen.

I gently straightened Normani's legs. I didn't want to wake her, she clearly had a long night. I pulled her skirt down slowly, exposing her thick thighs that consist of bruises.

"Um Nika, why does she have all these bruises on her?" I asked concerned.

"Her Dad did that to her before he kicked her out." Onika told me.

"Danm he really fucked her up." I mumbled looking over all her bruises.

"Right, But she looks good." Onika added, I smacked her arm and giggled. 

I pulled her wet skirt all the way off and then laid it on the coffee table. Grabbing the shorts and putting each of her legs through the holes. I lifted her hips and pulled them up.

Nika handed me the ice wrapped in paper towels that she got for her cheek and I gently laid the ice on her face, Normani frowned in her sleep and moved away from the ice.  I moved her chin towards me and put the ice back on her face.

"Nika hold this." She did as told and held the ice on her face.

I wrapped my fingers around the hem of Normani's shirt and pulled it up. She had even more bruises up here, especially on her ribs and side. I brought her shirt up more an-

"She doesn't have a...bra on" I whispered.

"Just take it off of her." Nicki whined and rolled her eyes playfully. I nodded and continued raising her shirt.

"Nika I don't feel comfortable doing this? How old is she?" I asked. Onika smacked her lips.

"Hold this, I got it" Me and Nika switched spots. I watched as she lifted the fabric slowly. Too danm slow.

"Nika just pull it up" i huffed. She smacked her lips.

"Shut up cause you didn't want to do it.'' She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Just come on". I said.

"Okay, brace yourself." She said dramatically.

"Oh my god, Onika, hurry up" I whined.

"Okay foreal this time" I rolled my eyes. She lifted the shirt up to her neck. Me and Nika both stared in awe at her boobs. Hell, I didn't expect them to be as big as they were and full erect.

"Holy shit" Nika exclaims taking in the girls chest. She looked at me and I already knew what that look meant, 'can I touch them'.

"No, you're gonna wake her, finish taking it off." Nika huffed and pouted.

"Sit her in your lap" Nika told me. I lifted the girl carefully and sat her in my lap, she laid her head in my neck.

"Okay, I might have to wake her. Just to get it over her head."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Wake her up" she said in a duh tone. I just looked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Normani hun, i need you to wake up." Nika whispered shaking her lightly. I smacked my lips.

"That's not going to work." I said with my face scrunched up.

"Well you try something then" Nika said crossing her arms. I dragged my fingers to her sides and squeezed...my attempt to tickle her. Normani shot up out of my lap.

"Ah!!"Normani squealed.

"Bey!" Nika smacked my arm. Normani sat up with her arms crossed, wide awake now.

"Sorry i was trying to tickle her." I whined.

"Her sides, Bey, her sides." Nika sighed.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I told Normani.

"It's okay." Normani mumbled quietly. Nika handed her the shirt I brought down for her. Normani quickly took off her shirt, while we stared at her breast until she put the dry shirt on. Normani looked at us then down.

"thank you" she mumbled.

"You're welcome, babe. This is my girlfriend Beyoncé." Nika introduced us.

"Hi" She said quietly. I smiled.

"So why do you have all those bruises on your body?" I asked.

"Bey!" Nika smacked my thigh.

"It's okay, my dad did it. I just graduated and we were having a going away party because I was leaving for college, everyone I knew was there so I thought it was the perfect time to come out, but I-I was wrong." She shrugged afterwards.

"I'm sorry that happened to you baby girl" I said. "Me and Nika accept you" I smiled.

"Thank you" she smiled slightly still looking down.

"Well you must be tired, so I'll show you to your room." Nika said. Normani nodded slow and carefully standing up.

Nika lead the way while Mani slowly limped towards her. She made it to Nika and looked  up the stairs then back at Nika.

"You think I can make it up a flight of stairs? Cause I can't" She spoke. I laughed at her face standing up.

"Bey" Nika called. I nodded walking over to them scooping Normani up bridal style. She squealed in shock. I chuckled heading upstairs.

We made it to the guest room and I laid her on the bed. She mumbled a thank you. I gave a smile.

"Well we'll leave now, goodnight." Nika said.

"Goodnight" Normani said quietly. I walked out the room first.

"Oh and Onika?" Normani called. Nika turned to her.

"Thank you"

-
And scene.

This old from a book I was going to write.
So here.

Vote, Comment, Ignore Errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 14.3K 37
Woman Like Me// BeyNika// Possibly G!P
18.8K 841 18
Read it and see besties🀍 (Slow updates)
93.9K 1.7K 29
:))