We were Y/N (Dxd harem x Veno...

By Koreilly03

After getting caught up in a confrontation with a fallen and left to die Y/n is approached by the Venom symbi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

4.4K 93 36
By Koreilly03

Y/N stood at his door with a displeased look on his face as Rias stood in front of him with her head bowed.

"I'm sorry for prying into your personal life!" The red devil apologized  to the human, who rolled his eyes in response.

"Sure, apology accepted, leave." Y/N said going to close the door surprising the devil.

"Wait seriously?!" Rias said making Y/N sigh.

"Yes, now leave I've got things that need to be done." Y/N said glaring out the door before closing it.  Rias looked at the door and then looked up and down the street.

'That was...something.' Rias thought to herself beginning to walk away when a shot rang out.

Y/N pov...

I heard a shot outside and looked out the window to see a priest taking a shot at Rias.

"Mittel! Grab the M-10!" I called out as I turned to see the rifle fly across the room.

I used the but of the gun to break the window. 

"Devil, Duck!" Rias ducked and I shot the Priest in the shoulder causing him to drop his pistol, I shot him in the other shoulder and then a shot into the pelvis. He then collapsed to the floor.

"Where did you get that!?" Rias called out.

"Had a friend from Ireland, a troubled man." I said walking to the priest. "Tell me father, who sent you?" I asked the man who's arms were unable to move, the bullets had gone straight through his shoulders and the third shot had pierced his lower spine so he lost all control in his lower body leaving an unpleasant smell in the air.

"God has sent me! To cleanse you filthy devil sympathizers and the wretched devils!" The mad Priest said with a wicked smile.

"Ah yes, The lord who works in mysterious ways, but he needs a prophet to speak for him, so Father who is the voice of our lord and savior?" I asked playing to the madness.

"Ah ha! You too pay tribute to our lord and seek his guidance! Very well child, the man you should seek is Freed Sellzen!" I forced a smile, and laughed.

"I see, then where can I find him?" I asked the soon to be dead man.

"Oh ho! I do not know we was taken away by gods angels  and enlightened!" The Man of 'God' spouted on.

"I've heard enough of your nonsense." I scowled and shot him in the forehead letting blood flow. I growled and tossed the rifle through the window which was caught by a blonde angel. Rias was left mouth agape and eyes widened.

"What?" I asked  looking at the Devil who was on the ground.

"You killed him...Like he was nothing." Rias said looking at the corpse. "How are you unfazed by this?" She asked me as I looked at the window pondering how much it's going to cost to get that fixed. 

"I don't care about human life to the same extent as others, I may be a psychopath but let's look over that." I said stepping inside. 

"Hey Y/N watch this!"Kalawarner  said holding out her hand to the shattered window and the glass begun to float and reform to its prior state. After a minute the window looked as if nothing happened. I stood there in silent shock. "Pretty cool right?" Kala asked looking back at me.

'Money saver!!' I thought to myself.

"Indeed, thank you very much Kala." I said looking back at Rias. "Why are you still here Red? You came to say sorry you've done so, you can leave now." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a soda from the fridge.

"Well I came to check up on you and say thanks, without you or the symbiotes we...I would've lost my freedom and everything else I hold dear. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you." Rias said bowing to me. I sighed rolled my eyes and cracked open a cold one. 

"You're welcome, now leave I've got things to do." I said looking over at Mittel who was in some oversize hunting gear, to be specific she wore a camouflage jacket  which was easily two sizes too big for her, underneath that she wore a full body ghillie suit that came out over her hands and feet by a couple inches, she also had a compound bow slung over her shoulder, and she stood in the middle of the room with a determined expression across her face. Rias looked at the Fallen angle then back to me. 

"I see, good luck then." She then left as I downed the last of the mystery can I had in my hand, which turned out to be coke. Once the door closed I grabbed Mittels' jacket and dragged her off to the  armory where I probably had some clothes that would fit her. 

2 hours later...

I was sitting on a log  while Mittel sat in a tree looking through the forest outside Kuoh, she now wore a smaller camouflage jacket, Camo combat shorts, and a small camo cap on her head, her bow was on her lap. I was listening to the sounds of nature, from the chirping of the birds to the faint galloping of a deer. 

"It's so peaceful here, Has this always been this way?" Mittel asked gazing to the horizon. 

"Yep, it's the main reason I come here. It's away from people, the animals are friendly and will often stand still long enough for you to paint them for some reason." I said as a deer came into view, Mittel raised her bow to get an arrow into the prey but I held up my hand. 

"It's wounded, Come on." I said as we went down the slope of a hill. Mittel used her wings and floated down to the Deer who initially backed away from the Fallen. "Stay back Mittel, she doesn't know your scent." I called and as I approached The deer seemed to poke her head up as my voice.

"A friend of yours?" Mittel asked as I examined the wound. Strange, no arrow, no exit wound from a bullet what caused this wound? 

"Oh ho, it would seem that our prey has attracted more prey." An obnoxious voice came from behind me where I saw three people with devil wings behind them.

"Devils? What the hell are you lot doing here?" I asked gripping my old Kar98k as they approached. Mittel begun to pull back her bowstring and the arrow began to glow with holy light.

"Well we went out hunting for Yokai when this little deer came through our path, so us being the kind hearted devils we are took the liberty of Dealing with it." The middle devil explained while approaching the deer. "Now move aside or you'll suffer this creatures fate." He continued as I raised my rifle to his chest.

"Tell me, How many bullets will it take to kill a devil?" I said with a smirk. The devil growled and raised his hand as a bullet went through his heart. He fell over as one charged at me with a spear I was in the process of chambering another round as an arrow of light caused the second devil's brains to splatter onto the trees behind him. I raised my rifle towards the final devil and Mittel had another light arrow ready. The devil looked at us with a tired expression.

"I just wanted to pet the deer man." He said before turning on his heel and walking off, leaving me and Mittel confused. 

"Well, I guess that's that?" Mittel said as we turned back to the deer, only to be blinded by a sudden flash of white light. 

"I must thank you my saviors, I surely would've died had you not shown up when you did." A mature woman's voice  spoke to us as the light died down revealing the woman.

Well there you have it, Mittel went hunting. Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 476 17
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN OC STORY! After Eddie Brock had become the villain Venom, he knew society hated him because he was constantly after Spider-Man...
729K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
36.3K 266 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...