Hired For Love

By ericaswritings

It is about a girl that need a job badly that her would do anything. She get the job for the right reasons an... More

Hiring
The Next Day
The Book
Flashback To When They Were Kids
Ethan Find The Truth Out
Party
The Next Day
Ethan Says Sorry
Party
Next Part Party
2 Months Later
The Wedding Planning
Jun 5 The Wedding Day!
Few Wewks Past
The Dr.
3 Month  later
6 Month later
Having The Babies
17 Years Later
Update

The Ball

54 2 0
By ericaswritings

Please remember to veto

(It is the next day)

Ava-I walk up with Ethan hugging my. I get up with out walking he up. I want by to my room get a shower and get dressed. I then want to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Ethan-I walk up and see that Ava was not there. Some I put on a robe but didn't tired. I want to Ava room first but she was not there so I want to the kitchen and find Ava.

Ava-Oh hi my sorry that I did tell you were I was.

Ethan-It okey.

Ava-I made us breakfast I made breakfast tacos but you get to make your own. I have peppers, eggs, sausage, Bacon, other types of spices, and other condiments.

Ethan-Thanks. I then kiss Ava.

Ava-I was blushing because of Ethan kiss my. We both eat and talked.

Ethan-I have some thing to tell you I have to going to this ball and I was wondering if you would like to come with my?

Ava-I would love to! But I don't have anything to wear.

Ethan-I get you a dress when Chloe was getting you your other clothes.

Ava-How did you know that I was going to said yes?

Ethan-I did know but I was hoping you would said yes. It is a poof dress that is light blue that has flowers on it.

Ava-Thank you Ethan it is Beautiful!!!!!

Ethan-So you are sure about this that you want to be my date?

Ava-Of course you're like the best men I have ever met.

Ethan-Are you sure about that I chain you up and made you be my lover.

Ava-I think you are a nice men still even if people said that you did right bad thing you are sill a nice person.

Ethan-I was some touched by what Ava said that I pulled her in and giving her a kiss.

Ava-My and Ethan were kissing I pulled in hoping that it won't stop but it did.

Ethan-Some then you should get dialed up.

Ava-Of course my going know. I was can of sad that Ethan brushed it off like it was nothing.

Ethan-There was some thing wrong with Ava she looked sad but I did do anything but kiss her. I know that it was not the kiss because she pulled in to it. But that it many it was the kiss and she didn't want to kiss my so she pulled in to it to get ready of my. So know on I will not kiss her or make any moves on her.

Ava-I did my makeup that was a light pink and a lipstick that was pick too. I then did my hair it was a up down hairstyle that had two braids and some flowers and my hair that was down was curled a little to make it look like a wave.

Ethan-I want to my room to get dressed in a suit that was blue and black. I then get my and Ava masks for are eyes.

Ethan-The first one is Ava and my is the second one. I walked to Ava room and knocked on the door.

Ava-You can come in.

Ethan-I come in the room and my breath was taking away because of how hot Ava was.

Ava-Want do you think?

Ethan-I don't know if I should take you looking this good?

Ava-Hhh that so funny. So want do you have in your hand?

Ethan-It is a mask for my and you.

Ava-I like they!

Ethan-Here I will help you put it on.

Ava-Thanks! Do you need help?

Ethan-Yes would you put it on for my?

Ava-Yes.

Ethan-Okey know we have to be going there is a car out side waiting for us.

Ava-Ethan grams the door and helps my and we are know down stairs. He then get the other doors and helps my in to the car. The drager take us to the ball.

(Skip the car ride)

Ava-There was some one to get the door and help people get out of the car. After I get out of the car it was all flashing lights form cameras.

Ethan-It is fine Ava it is just the paparazzi.

Ava-Want is this ball for?

Ethan-It is for all the Business men and there family's to taking to each other.

Ava-Why it you take my then?

Ethan-You want to business school and you are my lover. All of the people faces are covered because of the masks.

Ava-You get my there.

Ethan-We should get in to the ball.

Ava-Oh right!

Ethan-I want to taking with a couple of people so you can just stay by my or going get food or some thing to dirking.

Ava-Okey then. I was sad that Ethan was ignoring my again. There was nothing to do at the ball. So I decided to drink a little.

(After 4 wine)

Ethan-Are you okey Ava?

Ava-Yes. Would you like to dance with my?

Ethan-Is that a good idea?

Ava-My not stupid so yes.

Ethan-How lunch did you drink?

Ava-Just 4 wine!

(Thinking) Ethan-I know it is wrong but I can of want to kiss her right know and drink with her and maybe have a make out session.

Ava-Ethan do you like my?

Ethan-Yes I like.

Ava-Not like a friend like a live like?

Ethan-It depends do you like my?

Ava-I would be crazy to say no!

Ethan-Then you see you have the answer.

(After a while the time come when they crown the cutis couple)

Judges-The cutis couple going to Ethan and his date.

Ethan-Hey Ava we win cutis couple!

Ava-They have that thing?

Ethan-Will yes because it is dial with out it.

Ava-It is dial with it and with out it.

Ethan-I help Ava to the place were we get are crowns. The crowns were blue and they matched are outfits.

Ethan-After that we dance and people said gratulation. And I said thank you! Then my and Ava left and when by home.

(Skip the car ride)

Ethan-Ava was a sleep so I carried her to my bedroom and later her down.

Ava-I walk up in Ethan room. Hi.

Ethan-How are you feeling?

Ava-Okey.

Ethan-Why did you drink 4 wines?

Ava-It not like you would care.

Ethan-I was hurt by want Ava just said. I did care.

Ava-It is find.

Ethan-It like her don't care.

Ava-My going back to my room.

Ethan-No you are not. I grand Ava and put her on the bed I was so angry that I did care want Ava want. So I kiss her over and over. I want more so I take off her dress and just look at her in amazement.

Ava-I was so surprised that Ethan was doing this and when I had my chance when he stoped I slept he and run out of the room to my bed room.

Please remember to veto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 165K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
18.2M 482K 41
After being involved with a cold-hearted mafia boss, Robyn Lehman decides its time to run. Little did she know, she was carrying the future heir to h...
16.5K 252 15
Tess had always hated a boy in her class called Reece. Even though he had all the good looks a Mr. Perfect should have, he missed the tutorial on how...
2.5M 143K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...