An Inconvenient Attachment {M...

By buttercreamSQ

Chantel Rivera - Olivia Henderson is a 25 year old lawyer who works at the Rivera and Coulson Law Firm, which... More

I'm getting what i deserve. I'm reaping what i sow.
seven single acts of indiscretion
I've never done this before
You broke his heart.
Turn on the late late show, now.
Story Of My Life
Reach out
It just still hurts me...a lot.
HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!
That was a joke, he nipped mine so i did it back.
l just proposed a settlement to dick with them!
(UPDATE)
I wanna fuck you on this desk
I told you not to come
{UPDATE}
Nochalance
Wasn't saying that when you was begging for my dick.
Wedding
The newly wedded couple

We need to make this quick

215 7 1
By buttercreamSQ

Niall decided on dropping me off at work so that we can go to the drive through McDonald's and get some breakfast.
"I just want pancakes and a caramel iced Frappuccino, please" I look at Niall with puppy dog eyes.
He licks his lips slowly and bites them.
He orders our breakfast through the machine thing.
We go on the pick up cue and wait behind a dozen cars.

"So," I sigh "I need to talk to you, I need your advice" I say softly as I glance down at my phone, I have a message from Cooper and Fletcher.

"Um, okay.." he turns the radio down a little as little mix are playing "I can't say I'm gonna be much help" he frowned and looked at me, leaning his head on his knuckles... his arm was propped up against the window rest.

"So remember when you came to my work the other day.. and I had to meet the new lawyers before I could have a chat with you??" I looked in his eyes, he nodded, he glanced back at the cue in front of us and noticed we need to move up a bit, he cleared his throat and drove closer to the car in front of us "yeah? What about it?"

"The guy, Michael, the one you was talking to before I joined you all..."

He looked at me worriedly "what? What's up?"

I sigh and rubbed my face "he was my one night stand at the weekend" I come straight out with it.
Niall frowns furrowing his eyebrows "but he has a-"

"Yeah I know," I cut him off "he has a fiancée. This is so messed up!" I shook my head "he came into my office yesterday to talk to me, to apologise... he said he's sorry that it had to happen this way, that he ended up working with me alongside his fiancée, but he said he doesn't regret what me and him did.. then seconds later he begged me not to tell Kelly. So I told him to get the fuck out of my office, asap"

Niall's eyes widened at me telling him the story "no way! He didn't say that?"

I nodded confirming it "he did, he really did" I say feeling a little annoyed.
Niall drove up to the collection point "order 65??" The woman said blandly "yeah that's me" Niall said in a soft voice. As the woman grabbed our stuff she looked at Niall and gasped "oh my god— you're... you're-"

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you, darling" he smiled at her and grabbed our stuff from her. She handed our drinks to us also "are you a fan??" Niall wondered softly.

She shyly laughed and touched her face "I can't believe this is happening!" She gasped uncontrollably "yes I'm a fan! I have been since 2010!"

"You've been there since the beginning? That's great! Thank you so much for your love and support" Niall said kindly them grabbed a pen from the compartment in front of me "have you got something I can sign for you??" Niall looked at her
She grabbed a notepad and handed it to him... it was just a plain white note pad.

"Where do you want me to sign??" He looked up at her.
"You can sign it on the front... on the white bit!" She said excitedly "you're even more beautiful in real life," she said dreamily making me giggle softly.

"Thank you," he laughed softly "you're beautiful too" he complimented and winked at her "what's your name love?"

"Ashley," she smiled at him
"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening!" She said softly

'To Ashley,
You're amazing and so beautiful. Thank you for being a fan since the beginning... to me you are family now!
I love you loads,
       From Nialler x'

I smiled watching him write her a little note. A few cars behind us started beeping "I'm sorry I have to go, I have to get this one to work too" he laughed nodded over at me and handed her the note pad back "it was lovely meeting you, have a great day, Ash" he winked at her and drove off

"You're so fucking cute with fans" I groaned covering my face "that was so sweet to watch!"

"I love my fans" He laughed handing me the bag of food that was on his lap "dig in, i'll have you at work in 10 minutes or so"

I passed him his food and just put it on his lap, I put the two drinks in the drink compartment in the middle of us both. I then scrunched up the McDonald's takeaway bag and popped it in the plastic bag on the floor. I dug into my pancake that had Nutella all over them.

I moaned eating them, Niall chuckled shaking his head.

"So," he said changing the subject "what are you gonna do about the work situation... you know, Michael and his fiancée"

I shrugged then took a sip from my caramel Frappuccino "I can't do anything, it's not my fault, I know I should tell her, but it'd be better her finding out from her fiancé rather than a stranger who claims to have slept with him. It wasn't my fault, he never told me he's been fucking engaged to her for 5 goddamn years!"

Niall choked on his food "it's been that long??"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, widening my eyes, "I dread to think how long they've actually been together!"

"We could be looking at ten years that they've been together or something like that!" I shook my head. "I feel so dirty Niall" I say as I chewed on my pancake

Niall frowned and put his hand on my thigh as we drove down Hollywood Boulevard "hey," he glanced at me then looked back to the road "this is not your fault"

"I feel like I'm a hoke wrecker" I say sadly; looking down at my lap.
Niall scoffed and rubbed my thigh "you aren't the home wrecker; he's wrecking his own life. Not you."

I smiled softly "I guess so" I looked at his side profile.
He's always been so handsome.

"I still prefer you with you blonde hair" I smirk making his laugh as he squeezed my thigh making me squeal. We both laughed with joy.

"Might have to dye it back then, just for you" he smirked as we pulled up in the parking lot at my law firm.
I laughed and nodded "you should"

He rolled us eyes and jumped out of his car. He jogged around to the front of the car and opened my door while I collected all my stuff
"Such a gentleman" I smirked grabbing his hand as he helped me out.
He winked smirking "only for you" he says as he shuts the door behind me.... he leans against the passenger door and looks away from me.

"Isn't that Michael?" Niall nodded over to someone behind me.
I turned and looked, Michael was getting out of a red lambo.
"Yeah" I nod looking back at Niall "he's looking over" Niall stated softly, "give me a kiss" Niall smiled making raise a brow and laugh "you want a kiss?"

Niall shrugged "just to see how he'll react, he's coming closer"
Niall parked right near the doors so Michael will obviously have to walk past Niall and I.

Should I do this??

I sigh and just go for it.
I bite my lip and nod "okay" I say softly.
Niall smirked placing his hand on my hips and bringing me closer to his body so I'm resting against his.
He leans in and I meet him half way. Our lips connect in a soft kiss, my arms wrap around his neck.
As Niall's hand was travelling down to my arse cheek I pulled away from the kiss.

Niall's eyes flutter open as he smiles shyly and chuckles, he glanced behind me and smirked "he saw that alright, he's leant up against the wall near the front doors just staring" Niall said as he looked into my eyes.
I roll my eyes and sigh "I best go, thanks for the breakfast" I smile and move away from him.

"No problem. Have a good day at work... let me know if anything happens" he raised a brow at me as he kissed my knuckles making me giggle softly. Niall obviously meant for me to tell him if anything happens with Michael "I will do. Thanks again" I smile softly

"One more kiss for good luck?" Niall bit his lip making me smirk and shake my head
"Oh come onnn" he nudged me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body, he towers over me, he looked down into my eyes and stroked my cheek.. "you don't need makeup to look beautiful" he frowned.
I laughed softly "i only have my eyebrows on, and a bit of concealer"

He shrugged "you don't even need that" he said smirking
I scoffed and slapped his chest gently "I need to go" I say looking up at me.
He leant down and kissed my lips softly.
It came as a bit of a shock to me.

He's being so bold, this isn't like Niall.

I parted from the kiss and smiled at him "have a good day" I said to him, he nodded smiling back "you too" he winked and let go of me as he walked back around the car and got in the drivers seat.
I waved at him and turned around walking over to the law firm doors.

Michael was leant up against the wall, like Niall said, except he was on his phone.

I put the rubbish drum the breakfast in the bin and go to walk past Michael without saying anything.

"Morning" he said softly looking up from his phone, trying to make eye contact with me.
I rolled my eyes and bluntly replied "morning.." I say walked past him.
I feel his hand grab my arm making me stop in my tracks. I continue looking forward and don't looks back at him "why are you ignoring me?" He said softly.

I laughed shaking my head "I aren't ignoring you, don't get to ahead of yourself hun, you don't bother me" I state glancing back at me.
He smiled slowly "is that why you hate me?"
I rolled my eyes and turn to fully face him "I don't hate you Michael, I just think you're the biggest dick on earth"

"You'd know that.. wouldn't you?" He smirked slowly, looking into my eyes as he bit his lip sexually "you can take the biggest dick good, too"

I frowned and removed my arm from his grasp "you're not funny"

He shrugged and leant against the wall "I wasn't trying to be... but you know what is funny?" He said looking me up and down

I roll my eyes and cock my hips to the side "what? What's so funny Michael?"

"You and your boyfriend putting on a little show for me earlier" he said with venom.
I frowned "I don't have a boyfr—" I stopped myself "are you on about Niall?" I said smirking... is he jealous?

"Yes, I'm on about Niall" he snapped looking at me "or do you just go around kissing anybody?"

I nodded "yeah, I do... that's why you shouldn't be thinking you're something special. I was drunk that night, heavily drunk. What we did meant nothing to me, so don't talk to me no more. Nothing happened between us." I raised a brow sassily and walked off leaving him outside.

I made my way into the building and walked down the hallway to where the elevator is.
Instead of pressing the elevator button I get pushed to the side and pushed into the disabled toilet which is pretty big. I turn around to have a go at whoever it was... only realising it was Michael.

"That was pretty sexy out there," he smirked, as he slowly walked to me.

"Michael stop messing around," I say and go to walk around him to get to the door but he stops me, stepping in front of me and reaching his arm behind him to lock the door.

I gulp watching him.

What is he playing at?

"I know you want me" he said confidently with a low voice.
I scoffed slapping his hand away from my cheek "don't be so fucking full of yourself and let me the fuck out of here" I snapped at him trying to move around him

He giggles softly and grabs my arms "chill, girl" he spoke gently, he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to his body.

I looked into his eyes preparing to have a go at him and put him in his place.
I was so slow to react. He placed his soft lips on mine and kissed me softly, he moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.
Our tongues grazed against each as we kissed.

His hands roamed my body as our kiss intensified. I was moaning, he was moaning. And we was both getting hot, very hot.

"We need to make this quick" he moans kissing on my neck.
Unable to speak in protest, I moaned instead.
He started feeling on my tight leather skirt he rolled it up as he felt on my arse. He moaned and sucked on my collarbone.

"Turn around and grab onto that bar" he moaned softly nodding his head to the white bar that's on the disabled door.

I moaned biting my lip as I turned around.

He stroked my ass and legs from behind.
He brushed his bulge against my ass making me moan. He slapped my ass making me want to moan loudly, but I couldn't... I don't know who could be around and listening outside.

He pulled my red thongs down and they dropped to the floor.
He moaned and ordered me to arch my back while holding onto the bar on the door.

I did as I was told.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 889 23
Laura Courtney a twenty-one year old businesswoman who got divorced with her longtime boyfriend and highschool colleague after being deceived by her...
3.2M 120K 42
Stephanie Morgan will not let anything derail her career as a top international lawyer. So when she comes face-to-face with the one man she hoped she...
53.6K 779 16
(WARNING!!!! THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM AVENGERS ENDGAME AND SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME!!!!) When Peter Parker stopped Quentin Beck, AKA Myster...
39K 2.6K 37
NFL superstar Carson "Midnight" Mayers has it all; the promising career, supportive family and friends and more money than he could've ever imagined...