The Great Seducer

By lemonsjuice4

Lisa's loyalty for Jisoo will be challenged once Jennie tries to seduce her. (G!P Lisa) Trigger Warning! Th... More

Introduction (Characters)
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L

Chapter XXXVI

39.9K 834 403
By lemonsjuice4

"I'll go now." Lisa says. Stealing a kiss from her wife before going backstage with Jennie.

"Hi." Lisa greets the birthday girl.

"Heyyy." Jennie embraced her.

"Happy birthday. I have something special for you later." Lisa whispers.

"Hmm, what could that be?" Jennie questioned. Lisa just shrugs her shoulder which caused Jennie to chuckle.

"Thank you for this, Lili. I really appreciate your help." she tells her.

"Anything for you." Lisa smiled at her.

"Wanna meet later on the beach?" Jennie asks.

"Sure." she simply answered. "You look so beautiful, by the way." Lisa compliments her.

"I wanna kiss you." Jennie demanded.

"I guess, nobody's around?" Lisa turned her head sideways to look if somebody's around before quickly planting a kiss on Jennie's lips. "Don't worry, I'll give you more than a kiss later." Lisa winks at her. Jennie lightly hits her chest.

"Let us all welcome once again, Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban!" the two comes out from backstage while everyone applause seeing the two of them in their outfits.

They bowed to the audience before facing each other. Lisa's hand supports Jennie by the waist, Jennie puts her hand on Lisa's shoulder, while they use the other to hold one another's hands. You can feel the tension between them as their faces were too close from each other.

The two starts swaying their bodies along the rythm. A few were recording them and some were too focused to even take a video.

"That's Lalisa Manoban? Never knew she could be that hot." a lady behind Jisoo said, causing her to scoff.

"Omo, she's the famous CEO here in Korea." another one says.

"Aish, Lalisa, why do you have to be this perfect? I'm close to getting annoyed." Jisoo tells herself.

"Yah, be quiet. Your wife and your sister are dancing, can't you see?" Mrs. Kim approached her eldest daughter.

Jisoo set her eyes back to Lisa and Jennie who pours their emotions through the dance. She suddenly felt the weird feeling again. Both of them were too carried away by the music that they forgot Lisa is indeed, married.

The way Jennie touch Lisa bothers me. Is that part of their dance? I'll never know since I only get to watch them practice once. Why does it seem like they've already touched each other's bodies? Are they just taking it seriously because that's how dance should be? Yah, Kim Jisoo you need to stop thinking about those kind of things. Lali and Jendeuk can never do that. Aish, what am I even thinking? Jisoo thought.

"Unnie, why didn't you dance with monkey instead? It's weird seeing them together." Ella asks Jisoo.

"I don't dance, remember? Perhaps, they look cool, don't they?" Jisoo answers her.

"But monkey Lisa can. And she's your bubba, she can teach you how to dance, unnie." Jisoo can only chuckle.

Even Ella finds it weird. Jisoo thought again.

"Shh, let's just watch them."

When the dance finished, everybody applaud.

"Nice one, queen!" somebody yelled.

They were staring at each other for too long.

The two parted away and bows to the audience. Lisa takes Jennie backstage before heading out to see Jisoo.

"Did I do great?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah, I kinda envied Jendeuk because she gets to dance with you like that." Jisoo says, dropping a little hint that she's uncomfortable about it but Lisa just shrugged.

"Dancing requires emotions, love." she tells Jisoo. "Come on, I'll get changed."

"What a great performance!" the hosts says. "But what's greater is that Harry Styles is up next!"

They shortly came back and Harry Styles is already performing in the front. He performed "Fallin'" and dedicates the next song to Jennie.

"This one's for you, RJ." he says on the mic and the crowd cheers.

"You're still the one" plays as the background music and sings it in front of Jennie.

You're still the one I run to

The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life~

He held Jennie's hand.

You're still the one that I love

The only one I dream of

You're still the one I kiss good night~

People starts murmering.

"They'll look good together."

"Is there something between them?"

"They do have chemistry, don't they?"

"Jisoo, that Harry's a nice guy, don't you think?" Mrs. Kim asks her daughter.

"Yeah, he's very sweet." Jisoo smiles watching them. Lisa, on the other hand, is not enjoying what she's seeing.

They said, "I bet they'll never make it."

But just look at us holding on

We're still together, still going strong~

"He likes her, yep." Lisa says with a poker face.

After Harry's performance, the after party's on. DJ plays on lit music and people starts to gather around the beach.

"Lisa, let's go up the room first." Jisoo tells her hubby.

"Okay." Lisa answered.

[11:00 PM]

"Lisa, I'll be sleeping at exactly 12." Jisoo said.

"Sure, love. Let's go have fun for a while."

"Eomma, won't you join us?" Lisa asks Mrs. Kim.

"No, I'll be here with Ella. You go have fun." she told the two.

The married couple went to socialize with Jennie's friends. Some knew them because they were friends with Jennie for a long time.

"Here, have a drink." one of Jennie's friends gave them shot glass with whiskey.

"Oh, no thanks. I don't really drink." Jisoo refused to take it.

"I'll take it." Lisa says and drinks it right away.

Jennie sights the two and brings them to her group of friends who drinks by the beach.

"Guys, I want you to meet my sister, Jisoo and her spouse, Lisa." Jennie introduced them.

"Hey, nice to meet you. Here, have a seat."

"How are you guys?"

"Oh, we're good. I'll actually leave tomorrow, I can't stay for too long."

"What? Why?"

"Because Lisa here is the CEO of the company I'm about to work with." Jennie answers her friends question. "She's busy. Right, Lisa?"

"Yeah, she's right." Lisa chuckles. Jisoo isn't able to interact with them that much since she's not fluent in speaking the English language but she can understand it well. Lisa held her hand to comfort her and let her know it's okay.

"Lisa, I'm kinda sleepy." she tells her.

"You want to sleep now?" Lisa asks her which she answered by nodding her head. "Come on, I'll take you to our room."

"No, it's okay. Stay here."

"It's fine, love. I'll take you there."

Lisa takes her wife in their room with Mrs. Kim and Ella sleeping.

"You can go back. I'll go to sleep." Jisoo tells her.

"You sure?"

"Hmm. Just don't drink too much, okay?"

"Yes, love. Good night, I love you."

"I love you." Jisoo kissed her cheek.

"I want a kiss." Lisa pouts her lips.

"I already gave you one."

"On the lips."

"But you smell like alcohol."

"Please?"

Jisoo gave her a peck on the lips.

"Go on. Take a shower before you go to bed later, alright?"

When Lisa came back, she sees Jennie sitting on Harry's lap.

______________________________________

Part 2 of Jennie's birthday. Sorry for prolonging the story, some of you still don't want this book to end. Expect angst after a few updates, tho.

Already got 150k views and 5k votes, yayyyy! Thank you!

Also, follow my Instagram account @lemonsjuice4. My DMs are open ;)

Don't forget to vote and leave comments as many as you want! I want to know what you think about this chapter. Ciao~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 3.4K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
319K 11.4K 43
requested ❤️ Female Reader Imagines with BLACKPINK! This book contains Y/N with: •JenLisa •Jensoo •Chaennie •ChaeLisa •Lisoo •ChaeSoo I only do two...
37.8K 769 2
Jennie finds out about someone trying to take Lisa's virginity and she doesn't like that so she decides to seduce Lisa so she can take it instead. Li...
449K 14.7K 37
where a college student met someone on a dating app who turned out to be the president's daughter. ___ ( all images are taken from google, twitter, e...