MANSLAYER (kol mikaelson)

By reemallawati

manslayer [man-sley-er] noun; a person who kills another human being. Meredith Lester. 900 year old vampire... More

| AESTHETICS |
| CHARACTER SOCIAL |
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
| a/n: |
important a/n | my goodbye to wattpad

| CAST |

328 3 8
By reemallawati

alexandra daddario
MEREDITH LESTER

"you're going to give my brother-in-law his coffins back, or i swear to god, anything he's done to you will seem like a blessing after i'm with you."

------

matthew daddario
JULIAN LESTER

"ok, so maybe my sister and i are a little psychotic... but we're vampires! were you expecting sunshine and rainbows?"

------

nathaniel buzolic
KOL MIKAELSON

"i'm itching to kill something. what are we waiting for?"

------

joseph morgan
NIKLAUS MIKAELSON

"hello brother! i thought you were dead. so pleased you're not!"

------

daniel gillies
ELIJAH MIKAELSON

"mother made us vampires. she didn't make us monster, we did that to ourselves."

------

claire holt
REBEKAH MIKAELSON

"if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth."

------

casper zafer
FINN MIKAELSON

"oh, bother someone else with your hollow charm, niklaus."

------

ian somerhalder
DAMON SALVATORE

"let's get to it. i killed you. you want revenge. get in line."

------

paul wesley
STEFAN SALVATORE

"i'm the guy who's been assigned to protect the human bloodbag. i mean, no offense."

------

nina dobrev
ELENA GILBERT

"our actions are what set things into motion."

------

nina dobrev
KATHERINE PIERCE

"humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness. no matter how easy it is to turn it off, it just keeps trying to fight its way back in."

------

candice king
CAROLINE FORBES

"vampire 101. don't wear your breakfast to school."

------

kat graham
BONNIE BENNETT

"i've got a ghost problem to deal with, caroline. save the jeremy lecture for later."

------

zach roerig
MATTHEW DONOVAN

"yeah. now elena's dating a vampire, you're a witch, my sister's a ghost and i'm just a guy wondering how life got so screwed up."

------

matthew davis
ALARIC SALTZMAN

"everyone needs to find a way to deal with their dark side. some people meditate. i became a vampire hunter."

------

steven r. mcqueen
JEREMY GILBERT

"don't give me some crap speech about how i have to be the man of the house."

------

michael trevino
TYLER LOCKWOOD

"i'm here hanging streamers and have glitter all over my hands. if i'm sired to anybody, it's you."

------

alice evans
ESTHER MIKAELSON

"i want us to be a family again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 7 22
WARNING THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE SCENES! There was this girl named Cadance Roberts. While She was hanging out with her friends she bumped into thi...
241K 8.4K 71
"I've spent my whole life finding you. It's a bit too late for regrets. I love you, Nora Mikaelson. For a thousand years, I've loved you as my best f...
2.4K 245 13
Elijah's mate trusts Mikael over him. She doesn't believe in their mating bond and his mere presence terrifies her... This is the PREQUEL to Claudia...
2K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...