๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ...

By hawxsy

เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ... More

๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“
-๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
-๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
แด€ส€แด„ แดษดแด‡. - ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
แด€ส€แด„ แด›แดกแด. - ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™
ไธ€
ไธ‰
แด€ส€แด„ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡. - ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š

ไบŒ

84 10 8
By hawxsy

The screams seemed to fill the cave even when nobody was actually screaming. Everyone was terrified to even speak because nobody wanted to be next. Uraraka was silently crying together with Tsuyu and Yaoyorozu trying to comfort her. Nobody dared to look at the ones who seemed to be dead at first sight. They were just unconscious, leaning against each other. With Kaminari being the first, Todoroki the second and Ashido the third, Kirishima joined them because he dared to open his mouth on Deku. Iida was also there because he jumped in when Deku tried to take Jirou. All of them were covered in blood, had minor or big bruises, broken fingers or even whole limbs. Not one of the kids felt sick from the stomach every time when Dabi dragged them back and threw them towards the students like a bag of trash.

Bakugou was starting to snap. He was breathing heavily because he knew what does Deku want to know. It seemed like he knows but just dragged it on, ignoring Bakugou just to enjoy himself. That was truly sick and Bakugou wanted to forget everything nice he had with the boy. He wanted to punch himself or hit his head on the ground until he passes out or loses his memory. He wanted Deku to choose him and stab his legs or crave something on his forehead, just make him pass out and think this night never happened. Deku seemed to ignore him though and that only encouraged Bakugou that he has to know something. Did he feel guilty? Of course he did, if he wasn't so rude to Deku when they were kids, this wouldn't have happened. Deku was just admiring him throughout their shared years and Bakugou was so aggressive towards him, even after he turned out to be quirkless. 

"This is getting boring." their head snapped towards the boy with a sick smile who had blood on his cheeks and was wiping some of it off his knife. "I thought you would tell me after a while but it seems like you're really stubborn. Good thing I am as well." 

"Maybe if you told us what do you want, we'd be able to help," Uraraka said breathlessly and some of the students shot her a glare. Everyone who dared to speak and it wasn't what Deku wanted to hear, they were next. But this time, Deku just chuckled and jumped down to be closer to the students. Dabi and Toga watched him from above with a slight concern, none of them really knows what is going on in that head of his.

"I want to know who has One for All." that was all Deku said and all the faces twisted in confusion. All of them but one. 

"You really think one of these extras would have the most powerful quirk?!" Bakugou finally snapped and a smirk grew on Deku's face.

"Oh Kacchan, I had a feeling from the beginning that it is you. Why do you think I decided to visit you so often? And don't you think I didn't hear All Might in your room that other day when you kicked me out so forcefully." Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed and his shoulders clenched. Deku saw it all and Dabi together with Toga prepared to take him down but Deku just raised his arm to stop them in their actions. Orange lightning erupted around Bakugou and the eyes of the students who were conscious widened. They knew this isn't Bakugou's quirk but just watched him how he snapped broken the cuffs around his wrists as if they weren't even there. Deku smiled sickly again and watched the boy huff with the orange streaks flying around him. Something was wrong and Deku knew it. Even though he came out with his power, he still didn't use it. It seemed like he doesn't want to or — he can't.

It was a pretty fast movement but Deku saw it in slow motion in his head. Bakugou took off, running towards him fast like Iida. It was quite easy for Deku to dodge him and he reached the inner pocket of his vest where he grabbed the gun. A loud shot cut through the air and Bakugou fell to the ground with a red bullet sticking out of his back.

"That's one down! I hope it was worth it, dumbass!" Dabi yelled at him because they now have just four more of these bullets and Shigaraki told the boy to use them only when there's no other option. It triggered the other villains that Shigaraki gave the bullets to Deku but he really didn't trust anyone else since he practically raised Deku during the months they were together.

"What...what did you do to him?" Yaoyorozu asked with her whole body trembling and she certainly wasn't the only one. A wave of dread shot through them all once Deku turned around with a sick expression on his face, his smile going from one ear to the other, and the gun still in his hand.

"Oh don't worry, it didn't kill him! It's just a prototype, sadly. This erases his quirk for a couple of hours, we can't have two One for Alls once heroes arrive to rescue you." Deku gave them all a wink none of them knew how to feel about. Really, they didn't know how to feel about any of this because Bakugou just turned out to have another quirk they didn't know about and all of this happened because the villains want it.

"You twinks finally done?" a raspy voice came to them from above and Tomura Shigaraki was staring at them with his red eyes from behind the hand on his face. Fear crossed them once again for the hundredth time today, the whole league was here and all they can do is sit and wait for them to either kill them or let them go with their quirks erased.

"Kacchan has it, as I thought!" Deku exclaimed and pointed towards his passed out 'friend'. It surely made everyone's blood boil. Nobody blamed Bakugou for this but the face of Deku was just getting on everyone's nerves.

"If you knew...then why did you do all of this?" Uraraka breathed out and stood up, Yaoyorozu and Jirou trying to hold her down certainly didn't work. She knew she would earn a red bullet by doing this but they really had nothing else to lose.

"Oh, you see, because I wanted to? I genuinely enjoy watching people who have everything suffer. Because all I can take away from them is hope." Deku slowly made his way to Uraraka and everyone else was too shocked to help or say anything. "Heroes, they can come and go however they please and if they fuck up, it's all fine because they are heroes, they surely didn't want to screw up, right? So why should innocent people suffer because some dudes want to boost their egos?" The boy walked around her like a lion around his prey which caused the girl to stiffen and sweat run down her forehead. She was scared that she wanted to cry and just crumble but she simply can't now. "What's your quirk again?"

"Z-zero gravity." she stuttered out, not even knowing why she's cooperating with the villain.

"I heard about that one. You remove the effects of gravity once you touch people, right? Making them weightless and stuff." Deku quickly summed up her quirk and she just shakingly nodded her head. A yelp escaped her lips once he grabbed her hands in the cuffs behind her back. "And you cancel your quirk's effects by closing all of your fingers together, correct?" Deku whispered in her ear but she couldn't pay any attention to whatever he was saying once an unimaginable pain shot through one of her hands. She screamed her lungs out which caused some of the kids who were passed out to wake up, all of them watching in horror how Uraraka kneeled on the ground, holding her hand close to her chest. Blood was running down her arm and dripping on the ground next to her cut-off index finger.

"You'd be a great hero, really. Too bad you need all of your fingers for that." Deku shrugged and walked away from the trembling and crying girl. He knew how these types of quirks work since his mentor Shigaraki had one on the same base. Sero and Tsuyu crawled towards the girl who was about to pass out from the pain and blood loss. Sero tried to patch up her hand by his shirt which he quickly ripped off but with their hands still in the cuffs, it wasn't an easy task. Nobody really had the will to scream at Deku because of what they just saw, even though they all wanted to murder him right there.

"What now Izu?" Toga chirped as soon as Deku made it towards them, ignoring the beaten-up kids. Deku really didn't want to mess this up, he knew it is some kind of a test from Shigaraki since he put him in charge of this. That kinda twisted Dabi's nipples, seeing that the broccoli boy is Shigaraki's favorite already but he just had to go with it and do whatever Deku wanted from him.

"It's past seven, I'm sure the heroes have been alerted already. Get Compress down there, tell him to take Bakugou and let's get out of here." Deku gave the orders and Toga ran off as quickly as possible to get Mr. Compress and inform Shigaraki that they should pack their stuff and leave quickly.

"What is it, Dabi? Can't put up with the fact that my plan was a success?" Deku smirked at the man who hated him yet also grew somehow fond of him. It was Dabi who trained him after all and Shigaraki is taking all of the credit for it.

"It's not over yet, don't let it go to your head," Dabi said in his grumpy voice as they both watched Mr. Compress get closer to Bakugou. It all seemed pretty easy to Deku. Capture the kids, torture them until Bakugou gives in and then leave. They had the gear they needed to make this perfect, the five quirk erasing bullets, which Deku ended up using just one of them, were a huge achievement. Together with those cuffs, nothing could go wrong. What got on his nerves though was the time. He thought he would get Bakugou to confess way quicker and now it's too late, he's almost certain the heroes are already on the island.

Just as Deku thought, before Mr. Compress could touch Bakugou, the whole cave started to shake and the sunlight came in through the huge hole created above them. Heroes started to pour in like a waterfall with All Might leading them, of course. Much to Dabi's surprise, Deku didn't even flinch at the number of heroes rushing in and rescuing the kids.

"You expected this?" he asked and backed a little bit so the heroes wouldn't see them immediately. 

"You didn't?" Deku got back at him with another question and Shigaraki already rushed to their side together with Toga, Twice and Kurogiri. Even Mr. Compress managed to get back up out of that chaos. While Eraser Head together with some heroes in training started to take care of his students, rescuing them all with his binding cloth, All Might spotted the villains above them.

"Up there!" Midnight sent out her pink mist, hoping it would reach them but Dabi simply burned it which also made Kamui Woods back out because he could easily burn. They all knew none of them have the proper quirk to face All Might so all they had left to do was run. They turned around, about to run deep in the cave where they had their emergency exit but that didn't quite work.

"Already leaving?" a smiley face with two blue eyes appeared in the cave in front of them and rushed in front of them, punching Deku in the face and knocking him over the edge so he fell down where the rescue mission was happening.

"Shit." Dabi growled while Toga cried out and Twice already created copies of him to distract Lemillion. Wasting no time, the villains jumped down where Deku fell a few seconds ago.

"Just find him and run away, we're outnumbered." Shigaraki growled and  ran of to find his disciple. Much to Deku's luck, of course he was facing the number one hero. His iconic smile which he uses to calm people down wasn't on his face, it was an expression of worry.

"Hi All Might! What a lovely day to capture your successor right?" Deku laughed and All Might stayed silent. He did this to the fourteen year old kid he met years ago. The sweet kid was no more, instead there is this body filled with madness and lust for revenge.

"Midoriya, there's still time. You can become a he—"

"Shut up! I'm way past that hero phase if you haven't noticed. I do want to kill you but not because of what you said. I want to kill you because of what you did — more like didn't do." Deku looked him straight in the eye and the surroundings started to get dizzy and fuzzy until a different vision replaced them. A vision of a neighborhood in fire where All Might was to save everyone in need. Of course he remembered it since it was his last proper mission, until now. So why is Deku showing it to him?

A pain shot through All Might's calf. He growled and spat out some blood, falling down on one knee. He looked down on his calf to see a knife sticking out of it but nothing else, Deku was nowhere to be seen. The only thing All Might could see was the vision of the neighborhood in flames.

The house of Mrs Midoriya! She's still there! the words rang through the hero's ears and he watched the single house on fire in front of him. He felt a strong punch hit him right in the guts and spat out even more blood but he still couldn't see Deku anywhere. He watched how the house crumbled down in flames in front of him, again. He failed to save a life.

"That was my mother," Deku's voice echoed around him and this time, he hit him in the face, making All Might fall down on both of his knees. "You refused to save her even though you are the All Might. Did you go to the court because she died? No, so what's the point in heroes? Even if they fuck up, there's nothing to stop them."

The vision started to shake and another one replaced it. There was Midoriya, attending normal high school since he was quirkless. He had a lot of friends because of his cute happy nature. The vision showed him leaving his high school with a smile on his face, skipping off to Yuuei to pay a visit to Katsuki, his childhood friend. He was his number one fan even though Katsuki was still a hero in training. They spent a lot of time together, Midoriya was actually friends with all of Bakugou's classmates. He always carried a notebook with him and asked them everything about their quirks.

Then the vision skipped a few years further. Midoriya was probably around twenty five in that vision and got out of his black car in a neat black suit. He walked inside a huge skyscraper with the name Deku's Support shining on top of it. He was a successful entrepreneur and the owner of his own company which created support items for heroes all over the world. Even though he was quirkless, he was the happiest he could be and still managed to help people. Of course Bakugou and his friends were Midoriya's number one clients.

He was happy, but this wasn't real.

"This could've happened if you told me that I can help. You didn't and here we are. Of course I blame you for it, who else! I'm going to end this All Might. I guess you don't need a vision from me to show you how is this going to end, right?" there was nothing but darkness around All Might and Deku standing a few feet in front of him, a gun pointed right at his head.

^

𝘋𝘦𝘬𝘶'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬: 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 — 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵. 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.7K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...
3.2K 127 7
* ๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ เณƒ โ” โ the ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง looks ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ tonight โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ€โžท ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the universe decides to play cup...
101K 4K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
142K 4.5K 50
โ•ฐ เผถ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” เผถ โ•ฎ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ โ”€ โ‚ŠยทอŸอŸอŸอŸ...