Forbidden love

By FairyTailxx

This story is about a poor girl named Lucy as she lives with her brother , Gray who gambles and owes a lot o... More

The fated meeting
The contract
The past
Contract end
Natsu's true heart
She's precious to me
At the resort
Sting reveals his feelings
This marriage is over
Yea! Its the end

The fated meeting

477 13 1
By FairyTailxx

Lucy:" huff..."(gasps for air)
Gray:" it's alright lucy... Don't be scared..."(hugs Lucy tightly)
Lucy(shivers):" nii san...Am I really your imouto?...why do people say that we don't look alike...."(saddens)
Gray:" who said it?"(shocked)
Lucy:" the landlady..."
Gray:" well I guess I should tell you then....lucy...I found you before you turned 1 at a graveyard....I took you back and raised you as my own sister ...I'm sorry I didn't tell you.."(saddens)
Lucy:" what are you?"(shocked)
Gray:" I wished that you would never know the truth that we were not siblings...I'm sorry..."(saddens)
Lucy:" nii sama..are you joking? stop with those jokes already...your making them sound real.."(chuckles)
Gray:" it's the truth...you have to know..."(walks towards the cupboard)
Lucy:" it's not possible..."
Gray:" wear this ring....this was on you when I found you...it may help you in your search of your parents..."(on the verge of tears)
Lucy:" am I such a bother? Do you really want me to leave so badly?!"(sobs)
Gray:" no...I just want you to know the truth...you might be able to find your parents...and they might be searching for you.."
Lucy:" after abandoning me there? there's no way they would look for me...."(leaves the house)
Lucy POV:
This is all pointless...why did he have to tell me the truth....why did they abandon me...what were they like...I want to know but I can't....It's hard...how am I suppose to accept this truth....
End of POV
Lucy bumps into someone as she walks while thinking of her past....
Lucy:" ah gomene I didn't see where I was going.."
Sting:" it's fine..."
Lucy POV:
He has the same hair colour as I do...
End of POV
Sting:" ah...its alright...I was in the fault as well for rushing out like that...are you alright..."
Lucy:" I am thank you..."(bows as she was about to leave)
Sting:" excuse me...could you erm tell me your name?"(blush)
Lucy:" my name is lucy...its nice to meet you...you are?"
Sting:" my name is sting..."
Lucy:" stink?"(shocked)
Sting:" eh? Chigau....watashi no namae wa sting da.."
Lucy:" ah pardon for my rudeness...."(grins)
Sting(grins):" it's alright I get that a lot..."(chuckles)
Lucy:" well then I shall take my leave...."(about to leave when she was held back)
Sting:" wait! Where did you get that ring ?!"
Lucy:" ah...It was from my brother...he said some weird stuff and gave me this ring...."
Sting:"ah I see..sorry to have startled you..."(shocked)
Lucy:" it's alright ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
905K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...