The Bad Boy's Girl (Now Avail...

By JessGirl93

AVAILABLE NOW IN PAPERBACK AND EBOOK WITH EXCLUSIVE COLE POV CHAPTERS:http://badboysgirl.pagedemo.co/ "Some... More

The Bad Boy's Girl
Chapter One : He's Bush and I'm Like His Mini Afghanistan
Chapter Two : I'm Her Evil Russian Twin Svetlana
Chapter Three : Death by Spearmint-I'd Revolutionize The World of Crime
Chapter Four : In the Name of Your Pea Sized Balls I Say Unhand Me!
Chapter Six : My Life's One Big Spanish Soap Opera, Lets Call It Ugly Tessie
Chapter Seven : It's Spoon Lifting Not Grand Theft Auto!
Chapter Eight :You're Smiling Like A Horny Guy On A Dodgy Street Corner
Chapter Nine : Well At Least The Kidnappers Are Keeping It Classy These Days
Chapter Ten : Discussing Who The Peeping Tom Creeper Likes More?
Chapter Eleven : I Think Cole Is A Sex God
Chapter Twelve :I'm Not The Love Child Of Edward Cullen And Tinker Bell.
Chapter Thirteen : Is That A Rhetorical Question?
Chapter Fourteen: I'm As Smooth As Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter Fifteen Part One : He's Searching My Body Like It's A Map To Atlantis
Chapter Fifteen Part Two:Ripping Jay's Bieber Sized Ego Into Shreds
Chapter Sixteen: Victory For The Socially Inept Of The World
Chapter Seventeen: Don't Strip On Top Of The Pool Table Nana
Chapter Eighteen: "You're Not Sexting Stone Are You?"
Chapter Nineteen:I'm Trapped In A Never Ending Episode Of General Hospital
Chapter Twenty : My Inexperience Is As Obvious As The Scarlet Letter
Chapter Twenty-One: Girl Hospitalized For Checking Out Cole Stone's Chest
Chapter Twenty-Two : I Asked You To Make Soup Not Babies
Chapter Twenty-Three: It's Like The Freaking Jungle Book In My Stomach
Chapter Twenty-Four : You're A Twatwaffle
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Lecherous Hoe Has A Point
Chapter Twenty-Six: Cole Is Stone Cold Sober. Get It? Stone Cold?
Chapter Twenty-Seven:Not All Boys Are Giant Douche Sickles
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You're As Lickable As Your Ice-Cream Namesake
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I'm Thinking About Jumping Your Bones
Chapter Thirty: I'm More Clueless Than A Kardashian Without A Camera Crew
Chapter Thirty-One:What It Feels Like To Get Your Heart Broken
Chapter Thirty Two: I've Started Developing A Cannibalistic Hatred For Redheads
Chapter Thirty-Three: I Currently Have The Self Worth Of An Amoeba
Chapter Thirty-Four: I Burst Like The Freaking Fort Peck Dam
Chapter Thirty-Five: Screw Sherbet Lemon, Ice-Cream Is The Magic Word
Chapter Thirty-Six: My Life, A Congregation Of Life's Cruelest Clichés
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Stop Being So Sweet And Shirtless, You're Making Me Horny
Chapter Thirty-Eight: We're Not Bunnies
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Boy Band Asshat Needs To Know You're Mine
Chapter Forty: What Do I Need to Know About Baby Dolls and Teddies?
Chapter Forty One:BAM, You're Naked and It's Go Time
Chapter Forty-One: 'The Out-take'
Bonus Part - Extended Epilogue
The End: I Didn't Cross The Line, I Usain Bolted Past It.
Bonus Part - Cole's POV
Thank You
Snippets from the Sequel
The Sequel is UP!
Ships In the Night A 'The Bad Boy's Girl' One Shot
A letter to Santa, from Cole
The Valentine's Day Special
Bonus Part: Extended Epilogue (Now Available)
Bonus Part: Cole's POV Chapter 41
The Bad Boy's Girl is being PUBLISHED!
THE BAD BOY'S GIRL PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY AND RELEASE DATE (Giveaway closed)

Chapter Five : If You Wanted Me To Play Sexy Doctor You Could've Just Asked

5.5M 104K 84.4K
By JessGirl93

Chapter Five : If You Wanted Me To Play Sexy Doctor You Could've Just Asked 

Saturday evening around six o'clock I lay slumped on the floor with my back pressed against the foot of my king sized bed. My thumbs twitch to type over the keyboard of the cell phone I hold in my hand however my brain just isn't cooperating. Like Beth and Megan would ever be stupid enough to believe that I'd contracted Malaria in the space of the twenty fours hours. Last I checked my town isn't suffering from a mosquito epidemic. 

Okay Malaria definitely needs to be crossed off of the list for possible excuses.

I try thinking harder but for someone with a 4.0 GPA it seems pitiful that I cannot come with the name of a single disease that I could've gotten overnight and that could get me out of going to the party. After I'd racked my brain thoroughly I decide to hell with it and switch on my laptop going to the holy shrine where all questions come to be answered; Google.

I type in 'Most Commonly Contracted Diseases' in the search bar and my page is immediately flooded with and onslaught of information relating to STD's.

Oh god no! I wrinkle my nose at some of the images I see and turn my face away from the screen in disgust. Seriously though, do we as human beings have nothing better to do with our limited time in this world than to 'get it on' and end up with all these horrible diseases. I quickly skip the pages which mention STD's finding it somewhat outrageous that my friends would believe that I not only managed to lose my virginity in to some nameless stranger in a day but on top of that he also gave me some sort of disease.

God forbid the rumour spreads; Nicole would have a field day with that one. I shudder before carefully studying my other options. I quickly select Typhoid as my favourite and after doing a bit of research I decide that it is highly realistic that I could have been infected by the disease. I could just blame it on something I drank or ate and it is a serious enough excuse to skip Jared the Jock's party.

Grinning I take out my phone and write out a text to both Megan and Beth explaining to them how I can hardly move and how I'm slowly dying a painful death which would be why I wouldn't be able to accompany them tonight. In an after thought I add that I've seen a doctor and he says I'll be fine by Monday seeing how I can't afford to skip school.

Typhoid can be cured in a day right?

Before sending the text I pause and quickly add Cole as a recipient too, the last thing I need is for him to butt in and somehow ruin my master plan. I hope that he doesn't see through my lie and for once in his life leaves me alone.

I snuggle down in my bed satisfied with what I've achieved and decided to take a quick nap. I hardly slept the night before worrying about what I could do to get out of going to the party and had tossed and turned till dawn broke through. Cole didn't seem to understand why I couldn't go and my best friends seemed to be recovering from partial amnesia as they never supported my claim that Nicole would turn us into little lamb chops if we dareshow our faces anywhere near the popular crowd. I remember her threats with extreme clarity and in no way did I wish to incur her wrath. She no longer was the nice little Nicole who believed that cell phone signals killed bees which would propel her to not use one till about the age of sixteen. Oh no she is now Nicole the crazy cat lady with a whole lot of issues with me.

I'm just about to slip into the most peaceful sleep I've gotten all week when my door bursts open making me jump in surprise. My heart beat sky rockets at the commotion and my wish to become diseased nears fulfillment except it may have turned from Typhoid to a heart attack.

"What is wrong with you?" I half yell at Cole who's standing in my doorway smirking at me.

"I could ask you the same question Tessie, aren't you supposed to be dying?"

Uh-Oh

He doesn't give me the opportunity to speak up instead he walks forward swinging a picnic basket behind him which causes me to become somewhat anxious.

"See I got your text and I realized how serious your condition is," he takes a seat at the foot of my bed placing the basket near my arm. "Obviously I got worried I mean Typhoid is no joke. Lucky Cassandra was around so I went up to her and asked her what I could possibly do to make you feel better."

I gulp; Cassandra is Jay's mom and Cole's step mother. Have I mentioned before that she's a doctor? Yeah probably not the best idea to lie to the doctor's son...

"She sends her best wishes by the way and suggested that I bring these to you apparently they work wonders." I'm too scared to look as he opens the basket and first produces a small jug containing a very disturbing green coloured liquid.

"This shortcake is the juice from about ten broccolis, you drink this and you'll be good enough to eat the rest of the things I've got." He grins clearly enjoying himself and I shrink back into my sheets, pulling the comforter around me so tightly that it hides half of my face. I cannot let him see the dread and obvious disgust on my face due to that abomination in his hands.

Broccoli juice? Seeing as how I cannot stomach the darn vegetable itself the possibility of me chugging down its juice doesn't look too high.

"Aww don't be like that, you need to drink this. Typhoid's some serious shit and if something happens to you what will I do? Now don't be selfish shortcake and drink up." He coos like he's talking to a three year old. I scrunch my face in pure revulsion as he pours a good portion of the juice into a glass and brings it near my face.

"Open wide," He sings and I can feel my breakfast bar coming up. The idea of that slimy bitter liquid going down my throat has me sweating and I am positive that my hearts palpitating. Before I know it I push the covers aside and jump out of bed.

"Get that away from me!" I say in a shaky voice still eyeing the glass like its contents might come to life and attack me.

"Well would you look at that!" Cole slaps his knee in amazement and gives me a mock wide eyed stare, "You're all better already. See I told you it would work."

"Cut the crap Stone you win just get that thing away from me." I say sourly just still a little afraid that he might actually make me drink the dang broccoli juice. He holds my gaze for about a minute before bursting out laughing; he rolls over in my bed clutching his stomach as his laughter resonates in my room. He continues doing so for about five minutes until tears are streaming down his face and he's sort of panting because apparently he's forgotten that he needs oxygen.

I'm mortified actually and stand in a corner wrapping my arms around myself and realize that the Typhoid thing perhaps wasn't my brightest idea. In my defense I'm not exactly an expert in the lying and manipulating department that would be Nicole.

"Oh God Tessie," He gasps between another bout of laughter. I glare at him and then turn to shuffling my feet which I'm prone to when I'm nervous or insanely embarrassed. This my friends would be the latter.

"Of all the excuses you could've made you chose Typhoid?" He's still laughing but I guess he sees how red my face is becoming and his laughter fades. There's still a hint of a smile at the corner of his mouth but he's doing his best to keep quiet and that little gesture seems to warm me up on the inside.

Until he opens his big mouth and ruins it all.

"If you wanted me to play Sexy Doctor you could've just asked." He winks and I groan in exasperation which only leads to his further amusement. He gets up from my bed and walks until we're face to face; placing his hands on my shoulder he whirls me around in the direction of my attached bathroom and pushes me until we reach the door.

"I can just imagine it, you could call me McSexy and be my Bambi. I cringe at the thought as he continues picking my possible hooker names until I cant stomach it anymore, "Oh my god shut up Cole!"

He grins, "Have I grossed you out enough?" I nod vehemently and he seems pleased.

"Good now go shower we have a party to go to." He says as he deposits me outside and heads in the direction of my walk-in closet. It's kind of freaky how he knows where everything is and its worse that he has an all access pass to my house.

"I don't want to go Cole." I say softly trying to play the pity card. I might just add in a dash of tears and it'll be a home run. No guy even one as sadistic as Cole could say no to a crying girl.

"Not working with me Tessie, use the puppy dog eyes for someone who hasn't known you your entire life." He says without even looking at me and sliding open the doors that lead to my gigantic closet.

I stomp my foot in fury and whine, "But Coleeee."

"Remember the Range Rover?"

That's all I need to hear before I hurry into the bathroom, I really needed to do something about that car.

Wrapping a towel around myself I peep through a small gap in the door to see if Cole's still here. When the search comes up empty I tiptoe back in and find an outfit selected for me spread out on the bed. Worriedly I check my closet afraid that Cole might still be hanging around. When I don't see the stalker I lock my door and study the clothes he's put out for me and realize that these are from the 'Untouched Collection'.

The untouched collection consists of the clothes my mom bought for me when I finally shed all the extra weight. I think she had tears in her eyes when she could finally go out and buy me skimpy dresses and bikinis. She went a little overboard and I think it's because shopping for me is her way of being a good parent. What she lacks in motherly instincts she makes up for in her taste for Stella McCartney. Lots of clothes in the untouched collection still have tags on them seeing how I only use the jeans and some tops. Most of my clothes still come from the same stores as Fatty Tessie's did now they're just five sizes smaller.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the clothes Cole has picked out for me even though it goes against every rule of feminism to let a man dictate what you where, lets get that cleared. However I do not feel insulted or degraded by his choice in fact I'm impressed. He's managed to get together things I would actually wear had I ever been invited to a party before. There's a knee length grey coloured loose long shirt/ dress which has a picture of a dream catcher designed on it by white sequins with a black tank under it, beneath that he's picked some black liquid leggings and completed the outfit with a pair of high heeled black pumps.

I try to fault his selection so that I can annoy him a little but it's all so perfect, I couldn't even have picked a better outfit for the night. I shrug the clothes on while towel drying my hair. The moment I unlock my door I come face to face with Cole yet again and he's holding a plate in his hand.

"You have got to stop your attempts at making me have food poisoning." I narrow my eyes at the sandwich which has a smiley face made on the top slice of bread with cucumbers and tomatoes. The thing looks deceptively cute and delicious but if I know Cole he's probably laced it with laxative.

"And you have got to have more faith in me." He says while placing a hand over his heart and looking mournful. I roll my eyes but grab the plate from his hand anyway given that my stomach's growling louder than my Uncle Earl's during Christmas dinner. I don't miss the once over he gives me as his eyes roam my body and I secretly flush at the obvious approval in his eyes.

"Why the sudden need to play Top Chef?" I ask as I sit down cross legged on the floor and eye his creation skeptically. It looks like a harmless chicken salad sandwich but the horrors hidden deep within it might not be visible to the human eye.

He sits opposite me and cocks his head to one side like he's studying me, "I know for a fact that you haven't eaten anything but a granola bar since breakfast."

My mouth hangs open as he says this and paranoia hits me hard.  "Are you spying on me? Do you have hidden camera or something installed in my house? Oh my god, is there one in my shower?" I gasp and move to hit him but he captures my wrists and pushes me back into place. "I'm creepy but not that creepy shortcake. I just have good sources." He shrugs but I need to know more, I need to know why he possesses so much knowledge about my eating habits.

"What sources? Are my parents involved in this?"

"The source wishes to remain anonymous."

I almost lunge for him again out of frustration and annoyance but the door to my bedroom opens and Beth and Megan barge in fully dressed and looking absolutely stunning. Megan goes into a state of absolute shock as she sees Cole and Beth smirks at us like she's caught us doing something wrong. I see how this looks with the lack of space between Cole and I with our knees touching and my wrists clasped in his hands but the idea of the two of us romantic picture has me on the verge of hysterics.

"Well you certainly got better." Beth says dryly and once again I feel like hitting my head against a wall for that moment of stupidity.

Typhoid, brilliant Tessa.

"It was my special broccoli juice." Cole grins proudly and I growl, getting up from the floor.
"You guys look amazing!" I gush as I see what they have on. We hardly get the opportunities to dress up so seeing them like this is pretty rare. Megan's wearing a burgundy baby doll dress with black lace detailing. She's wearing ballet flats beneath to add to her soft look and her red hair's cascading down in thick waves to one side giving her the old Hollywood look. Beth's gone the opposite way with her figure hugging lacy black dress which rests two inches above her knees, she's paired it with black leather boots and her frenzied raven coloured hair is twisted into a stylish chignon.

All in all I'm seriously impressed.

"You think?" Megan squeals and twirls in front of my full length mirror. I can tell she's excited and I feel really guilty for taking this aspect of high school out of her life. Had she and Beth not been friends with me they'd be pretty popular since they were both stunning inside and out.

"Now let's get you ready patient." Beth smirks and takes out a make up bag from inside her huge tote which she's always lugging around with her.

"I agree, I'll leave you ladies to it and get myself something to eat." Cole says and gets up but before he leaves he takes the hand of both of my friends and kisses the top of it.

"You two look amazing." He smiles and I can practically see them melt, even tough Beth whose breathing falters just a little bit. Megan looks like she's about to collapse there and then or have a full blown panic attack.

So smooth yet such an arrogant and annoying baboon.

"Oh My God." Megan plops down on my bed after Cole exists and stares dreamy eyed at the ceiling. I can tell she's swooning and I feel an emotion I can't quite place. It's strange seeing her react to Cole like that, it feels like our roles have been reversed...odd.

"How have you not gotten with that guy by now?" Beth sounds incredulous as she sits me down in front of my dressing table and begins working on my hair and makeup.

"Easy, he's a delinquent and a bully." I say more to my image in the mirror than to Beth but I see her reflection shake her head.

"He likes you, he really likes you Tessa." She says seriously as she begins curling my hair using a thick wand.

I roll my eyes and snort, "We are not having this conversation again."

 "I just can't believe that you don't see it I mean I know your observation skills need serious help but this is just so obvious."

I'm about to respond when Megan decides to help me out, "You can't blame her though Beth. The way everyone saw it Cole was always mean to her, he was always picking on her and most of the time she ended up crying because of his pranks."

I open my mouth to protest that I did not cry all the time but breaking various bones does hurt enough to cause all those tears.

"That was then, something must have changed but the way he treats you, it's hard to think he could ever be mean to you."

"Did you not hear the part about the broccoli juice?" I scrunch my face in disgust and Beth sighs as she curls yet another section.

"Those are harmless pranks he pulls to get your attention. It's all the guy can do since most of the time you're in La La Land thinking about Jay and your ten children."

"I do not!" I exclaim barely managing to prevent my ear from getting burned due to the curling wand.

"Oh please." Megan and Beth say at the same time and I hang my head in shame.

I really should stop dreaming about those ten kids and the house with the picket fence with me a successful publisher and Jay a famous baseball player, oh and we'd hire Nicole as our nanny after she ends up working behind the counter at KFC after high school.

Yes I am just that generous and kind hearted.

By the time the three of us go down the stairs it's around eight and just the right time to leave for the party. My house is eerily silent except for the sound of the Television coming from the living room. My parents are at a benefit which raises money for dad's campaign and Travis is obviously at some random bar getting drunk once again.

Cole's leaning against the sofa and intently watching Sports Center so he doesn't hear us come. I feel slightly nervous in what I'm wearing realizing now that the grey shirt has a scooping back which exposes my shoulder blades and the front dips a little too low for my liking. Beth made me change out of the tank top saying that it was too 'prudish'. The leggings cling to my legs like a second skin leaving nothing to the imagination and the boots all of a sudden seem to punk for a girl like me.

"Girls is that you?" Cole asks as he straightens up and switched the TV off. I gulp in slight anticipation as he approaches us at the bottom of the staircase; Beth gives me a little nudge which pushed me forward giving me a pointed look. She wants me to be more confident around Cole and by confident I mean flirt up a storm.

As if, the day I decide to flirt with Cole is when my brother wakes up sober and that day will never come.

"Thank god, I mean I get why making Tessie look pretty might take so long but..." His words die in his throat as he rounds the corner and sees the three of us standing there. I'm pretty sure we all have different expressions on our faces as Cole's features morph into something one can only say is akin to awe.

Is that for me?

I don't look any different except for the makeup and the hair. I'm wearing eyeliner with some shimmery silver eye shadow and there's some blush on my cheeks with my lips being painted a nude colour. My mass of blonde hair is no longer unkempt but has proper volume and body as it falls to my waist on either side of my shoulders with a center part.

Once again, it's not like I've turned into a Victoria's Secret model in the space of an hour, I just look like me.

"You...you..Err, you look good Tessie." Cole awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and I blush immediately once again shuffling my feet but this time it's definitely nervousness.

"Thanks." I say shyly and an awkward silence follows until Beth coughs and nudges me with a smug look on her face.

I glare at her and she smirks at me wiggling her eyebrows. Oh dear lord does she really think that Cole might be interested in me like that? It's obvious the only reason he's acting like this is because he's only ever seen me as Fatty Tessie or the Tessa that never wears any makeup or flattering clothes. He's just a little surprised and taken aback, feeling out of place. It's perfectly understandable.

"So should we go?" She asks Cole innocently like who still looks like a fish out of water. I catch him staring at me and he realizes that I'm watching. He shakes his head a couple of times like he's getting water out of his hear and gives Beth a thumbs up, "All systems are a go!"

The three of us give him a confused look and he groans rubbing his forehead, "I meant let's go."

"Ohhh" we three say in unison and follow him out to his car. Like the back stabbing friends they are Megan and Beth take up the entire room at the back of the Volvo leaving me with only one choice, shotgun.

Payback, that's what I needed to get. Maybe I could tell Cole about Megan's massive crush on him-while she's watching. BUAHAHAHA

Glaring at the two of them I take the seat next to Cole whose adjusting the rearview mirror and he can't help the narcissistic urge to grin at his image in the mirror.

Conceited baboon.

He starts up the car but then looks at me suddenly and I feel conscious of his gaze on me. My hand reaches to my face wondering if I've managed to smear my makeup already.

"What?" I ask as he keeps looking.

"Open the dashboard will you?" Points towards it and I eye it warily,

"What's in it? Is it a rat or a spider because I can deal with those two but let me warn you if there's a cockroach in there you should say goodbye to your little friend." I say pointedly.

He rolls his eyes, "While your concern for little Cole overwhelms me happiness shortcake this conversation isn't about him. Now open the dashboard it's perfectly safe."

I inhale and exhale slowly my hand lingering on the clasp of the dashboard. He wouldn't do anything potentially life threatening while he himself is in the car with me plus he seems to like my friends so he wont kill them either.

Reluctantly I open it and nothing springs at me like I expect threatening to claw my eyes out.

"There." Cole leans over and points to a corner of the space inside but all I'm aware of is how close he is. I can smell his cologne, its Chanel Bleu one which he always uses. I can't help but think how I hate it on other men but on him it smells surprisingly nice...

I shake my head cursing myself mentally at my train of thoughts; I have got to stop listening to Beth!

"What am I exactly looking for?" I ask in confusion and he sighs and leans in further making me press my body to  my seat. Megan pops her head in between the gap of the two seats and looks on excitedly.

"This you dimwit." He pulls out a black fedora hat and places it on my head. I reach out to touch it feeling surprisingly good wearing it. Megan squeals, "That looks so good! I knew there was something missing in your outfit."

I look at myself in the rearview mirror and smile realizing how a hat has just made my entire outfit so much more me. I'm no longer verging on skanky but it's more Bohemian Chic than anything else. Cole tips down the hat smiling warmly at me, I catch his eye and blush averting my gaze. Maybe Cole realizes that the moment just got a little too real that he decides to ease the tension.

"I know I know I'm a genius." Cole raises his hands in the air bowing a little and I can't help myself as I smack him lightly.

"Yes your gay instincts are pretty impressive Stone." I smirk and for the first time it seems like I've got the upper hand.

"You need to stop talking about my balls and sexuality Tessie or I just might get the wrong idea." He winks and when he notices the colour my face is turning bursts out laughing along with my best friends.

I huff, crossing my arms over my chest and turn to face my side glaring out the window.

They keep laughing as we drive off to the party and somewhere along the way I fight a smile coming onto my face too as I see Cole chatting off Beth and Megan. He's so good with them; he's put Megan at ease and broken down Beth's tough exterior. I watch them fondly from the corner of my eye and somehow feel a little proud that Cole could bring happiness to these two when I'd caused them to become outcasts.

This feeling of possessiveness over this Stone catches me off guard and I wonder why I actually felt it in the first place.

Weird, so weird but I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that the night's about to get even weirder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come say hi on social media!

HI GUYS! :D I cannot tell you how thankful I am for all those votes and comments! They seriously make my day and this giddy smile comes across my face whenever I read a new comment! All of you are amaaaaaaazing! Please continue your support for this story <3

Now this chapter was supposed to be the party but I had a change of heart, so this sets up the party and the next chapter will be the actual party-exciting stuff I promise you ;) So vote/comment/fan and I will try putting it up as soon as possible.

Quick question : Whom would you rather choose to play Cole? Matt Lanter or Chace Crawford? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 50
The only love Lexi has ever received is those of the fiction novels she reads, but still, she believes somewhere, happiness can be found. Love can be...
3.9K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
993K 17.1K 4
Tessa O’Connell has everything she’s ever wanted for herself by the start of her senior year in high school. With her loving boyfriend Jay and her be...
1.2M 35.5K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...