Am I in love? ( BOYA )

Von WolfyGamer107

I decided to make this story about Boboiboy and Yaya, I'm making the ship sails so far! Muahahahahahahah!!! I... Mehr

CHAPTER 1 : THE MISSION

CHAPTER 2 : KIDNAPED

403 10 1
Von WolfyGamer107

No one's POV :

As they went into that town , they both accidentally split up.

Boboiboy's POV :

Oh no, I accidentally pull Yaya to hard, she might be at the back.
I need to find her before something bad happens to her.

While Yaya...

Yaya's POV :

Where .... am I? Where is Boboiboy?
Where is he...? I'm so scared... Maybe
I can asked some of the aliens in this town. I hope they're nice...

"Umm... Excuse me... Have you seen a guy with an orange cap over here just now?" Yaya asked a group of mask aliens with a shy look.

"I'm sorry but we haven't seen that orange cap guy over here but we do
saw a cute pink hijab girl now" One of the mask alien member just open his mouth.

"W-what...?" Yaya said with s scared look.

"R u lost, cutie? It's ok, we can help u with it..." The second one said with a smirk on his face.

"H-help....me..." Yaya can't scream coz one of the mask alien just cover her mouth with his arm.

***********************************

Yaya's POV :

"W-where am I...?"Yaya's hands is literally get tied up. "Hey!!! Is anyone there!!!??? Help Me!!!!!"

But no one heard her. She was in a dark room. Suddenly...

***********************************

( Sorry for not doing this chapter late. My mom just took away my phone from meh, I have a new phone now so I only used this phone sometimes but its ok, I will still continue this chapter! Anyway, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I just do it for fun😅 And sorry if this story isn't that interesting 😅😅 )

"PLANET NETFLIX"
Ik its weird, coz it just popped in ma mind 😂

***********************************

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.8K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
56.2K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
211K 8.5K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...